Chamber of Secrets Extended Edition
Prisoner of Azkaban
Goblet of Fire
Order of the Phoenix
Half-Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows
On the Silver Globe

You have shit taste they are all good

They are trash. They desperately want to be epic but they are just childish.

I don't like the leftist polemic the author weaved into the story. It's anti-west, anti-white, globalist and I find it to be in poor taste. That being said, it's just my opinion. That being said, the LotR extended editions were excellent.

You might like Pan's Labyrinth; although it's even more ham-fisted in its political demagoguery.

you sound like a typical faggot they did their own thing and it was good

If i wanted Holla Forums opinion I would go there you enormous faggot its white kino

Grow up you fucking child.

Yeah, you can pull that card when I start Trump-shilling and frog-posting, faggot. Holla Forums is a stinking pot of shit just like Harry Potter

The boat that rocked, bitch.

Krull

In no particular order…

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. 80's and 90's were good for fantasy. It started going downhill after early 2000s.

Classic fantasy

Pick one and only one.

Is that a movie about marine animals or something?

Behind the Green Door
Chatterbox
Deep Throat
The Devil in Miss Jones
Candy Stripers

Slumber Party Massacre 2

Army of Darkness

Life of Brian

Jaws

This could be a very long list, as it turns out. Mainly because with the exception of documentaries *ALL* films are fantasy films. That is, in fact, the point of them.
Gone With The Wind is a fantasy film.
Citizen Kane is a fantasy film.

OP's list is most accurately categorized as "pre-teen mythical literature" films. Which is just a fancy way of saying "gay escapist autism".

You're fucking dumb fucking idiots, the fillmmaking it top tier

Thanks for the recs
Most of those are meh tho

Please stop

OP's list is categorized as the only big budget blockbuster kino

Harry Potter is classic british self deprecation and parallels the real world and british shit society its a wizard dystopia you're a fucking christfag cuck deal with it.