Hex is one cool dude tbh, anyone who disagrees needs to be beaten

Hex is one cool dude tbh, anyone who disagrees needs to be beaten.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7531354.html#q7531702
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are one massive attention whore hex

i made both tbh

(checked)

fake news

I would fuck the shit out of that slut

right in the neckhole

And so, quints were fucking wasted on a nigger who has no idea what he's talking about.

what exactly did the OP get wrong? hex literally didn't do anything wrong; he wasn't the spammer, he wasn't a pedo, and he was actually a really good mod.

all true tbh
An especially good point, given the current state of moderation.

stop samefagging hex
take your pedofriends and go to mewch

i already explained why that isn't possible in the other hex thread, lurk moar

then go to lolifox

no u

hek is not a pedo tbh. Me on the other hand….

sorry, pal! i i butchered your tripcode

that's alright

no it's not. I should kill myself for that

The Lord does not approve of suicide

i got your back. newmods piss me off tbh

and the fact that the entire reason you left mod position (ability to see post history/delete all posts) has now been reinstated for all of the newmods to abuse. they've been posting user history/screencaps of samefags and shit

they are pretty cool tbh

i'm pretty sure they don't want pedos on their shitty IB. i kinda got that from their camwhore worship vibe.

It just shows how truly new some of them are

STOP IMPERSONATING ME, NIGGER

then
maybe they can give poor hex a mod post so he can stop whining

I had a feeling it wouldn't be disabled for long, but I didn't want to be the one that had to deal with the consequences of disabling that. What's really ironic is that I barely used D+ because I knew how bad it would look if random posts started disappearing, these new mods use it for fucking everything. I didn't need anyone to explain to me how to be a mod, even though I hadn't ever been a mod before. The tools are very self explanatory, and just a little bit of thought before using them is all it takes.
I noticed. That's pretty bad. I used post history a lot in my moderation, but never to remove someone's anonymity. Mostly just to keep track of the types of people I knew would post dost violations, it was very effective for removing that type of shit really quick.

why would you willingly go to /lg/ if you're not a pedo? i can't comprehend some of the "antis" reasoning and logic over there. they might be just "trolling" which is fair but it's not very good trolling, more like a childish tantrum.

because he loves pedos

what a natural and organic post

Some pedos there larp as anti-pedo to kep their threads going. Same thing here. Other go there because they are trying to make the whole internet a safe sapce.

I talk to whoever talks to me, maybe you should try it instead of just insulting me all the time. You may learn something. You seem really jealous of me or something. Pride is a sin for a reason, try humbling yourself and maybe you will see that I haven't done anything to deserve the way you feel about me.

I wish hex was the owner of this dive, not the current slob. Only then would the site ascend to greatness.

Literally Hitler thinks its amusing but it really isn't. it is just childish and down right destructive. nothing but chaos is gained from larping as anti and chaos isn't what the pedos on /lg/ want, which is why they do it in the first place i presume.
i enjoy the pedo and anti wars here but when its taken to an actual 'pedo friendly' environment it gets bland because everyone is larping and at the end of the day nothing is achieved. tbf nothing gets achieved by having a pedo discussion in the first place but it keeps the board active and a lot of the normalfags that slip through the crack leave and we're left with the "open minded" anons.
there's no such thing as a safe space.

meh kinda but there's no such thing as safe space and free speech anymore. everything is diluted and nothing good ever lasts. also don't be a fucking hypocrite.

but that's what you obviously are

if everyone's a hyprocite then no one is a hypocrite because its normal

"normal" is not the antonym of "hypocrite", user

wew

I'll talk to you Hex

Thanks, user

anyone has the "always do what hex says" meme?

thanks

one, tow, three, four, fife
holy shit this makes HEX a prophet

classic Holla Forums

fugged that up

(turbo-checked)
hex did nothing wrong, tbh

oh my fucking god
i fugged that greentext up badly

jesus user

Soon, i'll have to move to Tor. My IPs are running out.

if it makes you feel better i'm not happy with my greentext either. i fucking butchered all the crucial points.

we forgive yu, because you got round dubs

stop getting IP's banned faget
pretty sure they unban them every couple months or something but still

just use proxies instead

Not my fault the new vols are triggered snowflakes, who get mad everytime they see an Instagram model picture

fixt

im using a VPN with tens of IPs. Some dont work tho.

Have they still acknowledged your unjustified ban on /sudo/ yet?

*not acknowledged my bad jesus

whats wrong with you, negroe?

this greentext doesn't take into account the same thing happening with you "being the spammer" before the pedo meme

Nope

True, but I encouraged that :^)

when some rationale vols come "online" they'll remove the bans hopefully

nice
fucking butchered it m8

that's another story for another day

how do we know if this is real hex or fake hex, tbh?

I dumped my pgp key in the thread where I resigned as mod, if anyone saved it they could easily confirm

(checked)
I dont think thats is going to hapen any time soon. But Dysnomia chimped out, on the vols for the bullshit they were doing. Question is, will they follow Dysnomia commands?

no he didn't, faggot. he gave them a free pass to keep doing it

nope
after he left they started going ban happy with muh dost.

Don't abuse mod powers. This includes posting user post history, making pointless stickies, going on ban-sprees, super long bans for no reason. etc

the banning for people posting no pics at all, just textposting was pretty ridiculous. i don't think he saw that though

i didn't get b& for my text only posts, but i did get them deleted, because they included the word "loli"

True, but its stupid as fuck and makes no sense

inb4 b&

how did it come to this?

You want the longer version or the shottest?

half as a whole or what? be more specific faggot.

unless you consider:

I'm so tired of cucknomia and this cuckvols

LOLI LOLI LOLI LOLI
LOLI LOLI LOLI LOLI
LOLI LOLI LOLI LOLI

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

deleted

this tbh

I dont know how, but my jailbait thread from uesterday is still in the catalog

> 8ch.net/b/res/7531354.html#q7531702
good thread tbh

thanks

CHECK'EM!

MODS

dont worry! its hex approved

THIS

of course! of course!

inb4 b&