Would you?

would you?

If I get her home she better have a vagina or I'm cutting my own.

What in the fuck is wrong with that trannies teeth?

Most certainly Invisalign attachments for teeth trays. Transparent braces, basically. I know because I had them. However, looks like she drinks coffee before bed and puts in her aligners without brushing her teeth.

Bummer. Between that and the penis, I bet it's pretty hard to land a fella.

No

Yes

He's classified as transgendered which means he has had the surgery that turns his penis inside out into some kind of Frankenstein vagina. Amirite? Sorry I don't follow these sorts of things closely.

nah they remove everything and create a permanent wound.

hell yes

Transgender literally means nothing. You can call yourself transgender right now and not act differently in any way and nobody could say you're not.

The term you're looking for is post-op.

Some shittier variations might do something like that but they usually try to keep as much skin as possible for the sensations, so one of the "better" methods is creating a huge wound where your testicles are and trying to stuff your junk skin in there so you can feel sensation in your genitals, just your genitals have been all cut up and turned inside out. They try to use ball skin as labia, the glans as the clitoris, and shaft skin as the inside of the vagina, at least partially.

flouride poisoning

aw lemme have my fun fatty

PPH will go up trust

doing the lord's work

whew. they were just youtube videos

are youtube imbeds delete?

yep. they were all youtube embeds

Vote for her if I lived in Virginia? Yes. Fuck her? Pre-op yes. Post-op no.

all trannies deserve death penalty tbh

If that's a tranny then he's doing better than OP's girl