I am in love and infatuated with an 11 year old girl i met over the internet. Im 22

I am in love and infatuated with an 11 year old girl i met over the internet. Im 22.

Internet relationships never work out, user.

she doesnt love you back. grow up

fuck you. you dont know how it feels like constantly fapping to her images making me even more infatuated to the point i want to kidnap her someday

meep meep go back to your meadow you pedo tbh no homo

This and i know from personal experience.

I feel the same about teenage Lily Cole.
…but you just have to deal with it.
We all have someone who we feel really attracted to, which we won't ever have.
Tough.

grow up faggot

Quit being a fucking retard

I know a 6 year old girl I see every day at work, and every day she says she loves me, hugs me, gives me presents (drawings and stuff)< and chooses to spend the time I'm there with me rather than with her friends. Occasionally I'm sent to another location for work, and the next day when I'm back, everyone tells me she was looking for me and gets nervous when I'm not there at the usual time. Of course she then spends the next day asking me about different days and if I'll be there or not, which unfortunately I don't know. Recently I thought for sure I'd be there the next day and told her so, but had to cover for someone else and got moved. When I came back the day after, she was very upset that I had lied to her.

But the worst part is when I'm working and she's hanging around and we're talking about stuff, and she tries to do things like sit on my lap, or occasionally even kiss me (on the cheek). Every day I have to tell her she isn't allowed, but can't tell her why, and have to make excuses that basically come back to me simply rejecting her. She pesters me about it but I have to keep rejecting her until eventually she's too hurt to keep trying. She walks off and sulks but after a minute comes back and continues talking to me, but it still hurts to know that I made her feel bad, especially since I would actually love to just let her do whatever she wants, and I'm essentially disciplining her when she isn't hurting anybody.

Granted, my feels are more about a daughteru than a waifu, but I understand your pain. Unrequited affection is one thing, but reciprocal affection that you must constantly deny is even worse. Especially when it's essentially due to hysteria And even more when you know that you'll never even get anything close, that you don't even have the possibility for "another fish in the sea." I mean you could say that I could eventually have my own daughter one day, but I'm on Holla Forums, so we all know that's not gonna happen.

Pedo OP is gonna have to come to terms with the fact that at least for the foreseeable future, he cannot have a happy relationship with the people he likes. I can't avoid the situation I'm in, because it's for work, and I don't actively seek out this attention, she simply finds me when I'm on the job. But you're going on the internet, and only looking for heartbreak. Don't do it to yourself, OP.

what does she look like? describe her in minute detail.

female apparently.

if he can't describe her better than a picture, he's not really in love

What do you work as? and im assuming you are in your mid 20's

little girls get turned on when you drink bleach, give it a try OP

What said. Never going to happen and that is lust that you are feeling not love because you are sexually confused, broken and frustrated.

for fear of this is why I'm neet

That is a god damn shame.. that little girl is going to grow up with relationship/commitment issues.
I dare say you are doing more damage than any pedo could.
She will grow up to be a fat ass shut in that never leaves her room.
Or an obsessive stalker.
You can at least accept her affection, if it is just sitting on your lap hugs and kisses on the cheek. The kisses might be pushing it.. but cut her some slack.

I´m in a relationship with a 13 year old girl and I´m 18. It will works if you meet the girl at least 2-3 times in month

He's taking a kid's curiosity as a justification for pedophilia. There is no deep meaning, romance or true love behind it, it's just a childs curiosity and need for attention. You can obviusly satisfy their need for attention without engaging in sexual activity. You can also direct their attention to something else easily without making them sad if you actually know how to raise and handle kids in a productive way, but that faggot obviously doesn't. The kid would be better off if he just left for another workplace because you are right, he's probably causing damage.

That only works if you drink the bleach in front of them so they can see you. Otherwise whats the point. So next time you are by her. Yell out I do this for you (her name). Then down the bleach.

This is an excellent post and a good illustration of the sad world we live in today; where a child's affection is rebuffed in fear of a hostile feminized society that detests men.

No he isn't. He's describing a girl who is seeking paternal or brotherly affection, who he regretfully turns away because people have an unbalanced, feminist view of men. Their actions are always viewed with suspicion and met with hostility. Girls need a good male role model in their life. If not their father, then someone who can give them that specific paternal love. There is nothing perverted about that. It is the paranoia and prejudice of those who read into it that are the real perverts.

Um no; men who do not withdraw from a girl's affection are all murderers. Thick Nigga knows his limits as a man and so is saving her life by avoiding her.

Carly's Law would not exist if Carly's mother had been paying attention to what her daughter did. As usual in Australia, the actions of one person or two, if we count her irresponsible behavior, result in yet another piece of legislation being passed to impact on everyone.

k

Or we could remove the 1% of the pop who commit 68% of the crime, but my point is the corrosive messaging.

11 years isn't a big age difference. Seneca and Paulina were 20 years apart and poets were writing about their love for 2000 years.

I'm a tard wrangler at an elementary school. There are several of us and they swap us around at different times of the day so that no tard begins to rely on any particular wrangler too much. But the kid that I'm supposed to be helping in that girl's class that I'm talking about really isn't that retarded, so I basically just end up as a regular teaching assistant whenever I'm with that class. Plus it's kindergarten so their day isn't particularly structured anyway.

You know the worst part is that there's one other kid in the class who is really baby-ish (I'm honestly pretty sure the parents lied about his age and he's actually a year younger than the next youngest kid), and he acts the same way I'm describing but with the teacher's assistant, but she doesn't have to reject him when he tries to sit on her lap or something, she thinks nothing of it. I think that's what gave the girl I'm talking about the idea. But let's be honest, you know that since I'm a man, I'd get fired and jailed.

I already said she was a daughteru rather than a waifu. But that said, it is pedo hysteria that's ruining this, so OP's story still reminded me.

I also wouldn't call what she's doing curiosity. She just appreciates that I treat her like a friend and equal rather than treating her like a dumb kid that isn't treated as an individual, which is how most adults at the school treat the kids. When I do have to discipline her (or any of the other kids) for something real, I try to not just be mean about it, but rather help them understand why I have to do it. And when I have free time, I don't mind talking to them about whatever childish subjects they enjoy (plus since I'm into cartoons and vidya and comics too, I can actually have real conversations about their interests). Nearly all the kids I work with respond well to this, but she just seems to think of me as an actual friend, since we have fun conversations, and treats me like she treats the other adults in her life that she actually likes, who are presumably all her relatives. Plus she sees the female teachers let kids get closer to them than I can, so she wonders why she can't get closer to her favorite teacher, and why this person who tries to be friendly with everyone, and seems to get along with her particularly well, won't let her be as close as she sees other kids being with other teachers.

so sad story!!!

cryingpedobear.jpg

seeking attention and trying to sit on a guy's lap and trying to kiss him are not the same thing, user

Forgot to address this point earlier, but the issue is that she sees other kids being that close with other teachers and is reminded, so she continues trying. Distraction is one thing but she enjoys spending time with me and refuses to go and play with her friends, even though I encourage it. So she's sitting there talking to me, because that's what she prefers to do during free time when I'm around, and she sees this other kid in the class doing the same with the teaching assistant only she's bouncing him on her knee, and this girl wants the same treatment, but from the teacher she enjoys talking with more.

I also think you underestimate the intelligence of children. Most of them are pretty good at detecting bullshit. The reason I am successful at this job is because the kids, especially the ones that actually are retarded, appreciate that I treat them with dignity and respect, instead of treating them like total retards. They tell me as much, even the down syndrome ones. They know when you're talking down to them, and most adults in their lives do nothing but talk down to them.

Yes, thank you for doing your part to make sure that girls grow up to realise that all men are bad, m'kay?

Sage because OP is a pedo.

I don't see how I'm doing what you're describing. Simply limiting her exposure to any male figures that she might actually like probably won't do her psyche any favors.

Bump because you're a butthurt faggot.

That isn't how love works

saved!

Don't tell me who to love!

You aren't in love.

Being in love means there's a reciprocal passion for one another. But you don't feel passion for her, you feel passion for an illusory sexualised image you have of her.

Being in love means you wanna be with someone for life. But you will have to dump her when she grows up.

Being in love means you want to bring happiness to the other person *as they actually are*. You can't bring happiness to a kid by grooming them, fucking them and leaving them.

Pedos project unrealistic, adult ideas onto children so as to invent a partner who can reciprocate their desires. They then unconsciously manipulate children into conforming to these unrealistic images, damaging the children in the process.

Either find someone who can fucking reciprocate, or give up on relationships and put your energy into something else.

And FFS RETRAIN YOUR BONER.

Pics related.

I would say your a sick fuck, but I ate out a 6yo pussy when i was 16 and it was the most delicious human pussy i ever tasted. I also can't say shit about you because I currently cant keep my dick in my own species any more. Humans suck at sex. Dogs, and horses are my preference now. And i have had my share of puppies.

she has such a pretty pussy, but her tits are ugly as fuck and her face is "meh"

gross tbh

global reported your post for cp tbh

Not OP, but you don't know this. It's possible, but there isn't enough in his post to go on.

OP might not be 100% exclusive pedophile. I've seen this claim made on this site before, and the response they almost always give is that they would gladly stay with her forever. Hell, a lot of them list the motivation as largely being getting to them before they've ridden the cock carousel.

The rest of your post is essentially repeating these assumptions. But while there's a chance OP is an asshole who fits your assumptions, you really have nothing to go on to assume that.

Being infatuated with anyone you only know over the internet is stupid user. But being infatuated with a lovely creature you'd like to marry someday is not. Turn off the computer and go outside OP.

I'm a 92-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

im on your side….but just saying.

Well you are welcome at >>>/yg/
Discussion about uncorrupted girls is always good.