Getting in to older toons, Love me some Donald Duck especially those banned 11, CoalBlack, etc etc

Getting in to older toons, Love me some Donald Duck especially those banned 11, CoalBlack, etc etc.

Also what are those short films with Goofy doing a random job and it has a narrator voiced over them called?

Are there any more?
Favourite Looney Tunes?
Favourite Didney?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m_Y5x5KFVo
rowvid.com/?v=3m_Y5x5KFVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's part of the Goofy How To. It's one of the best series. Especially this episode with its legendary Goofy scream.

Good ole Woody wasn't too shabby either.

Thanks man, yeah I fucking LOVE these!
As a kid I watched these and…shit.
It was like a…talk show or maybe a comedy roast tv series with Mickey as the lead? I can't remember but it was like "Mickey's Place" or something it featured literally every disney character

This?

I think there are two version of this? The classic one is obviously better. The newer one was more of a children sing along show I think.

There's House of Mouse, which is the pic the another user provided, where Mickey owns a club and all Disney characters are there, and there's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, which is a children show.
It should be obvious, but they're completely different.

Poor Micks, at least the 2d shorts are good.

Nice

Check House of Mouse, most of the shorts there are pretty damn good, specially the Goofy How To.

There was a period when Goofy was at the height of his popularity where they'd do "Goofy" cartoons with no one Goofy, but an entire species or race of Goofys, like the hockey game one.

Well from all the materials on Disney, I'd say the main race in Mickey's Universe look like Goofy.

Yeah thats it. God damn there really needs to be a remake of this with the Frozen Grills and what not

Suck to be you. lrn2use VPN, tunnelbear or something.

I never knew Big top Bunny was banned. Any reason given?

General Racism, just check out some of his ww2 films.

I mean the specific short, Big Top Bunny.

i want to fuck bugs bunny

I want to see Bugs in drag challenging Judy for supremacy

My younger sister watched this maybe 2 times, and I was nearby.

I still can't get the song about hotdogs out of my head. WHY DO THEY EAT HOTDOGS EVERY NIGHT?

Only death will bring me salvation from the hot dogs hot dogs hot diggity dogs**

I think user is thinking of Mickey Mouse Works.
Just shorts with no frame story.
I think most of those shorts end up in House of Mouse as filler anyway.

I think they started naming them "How to do x" at some point, the sports related ones had definitely different names and some of them contained Dog People instead of Goofy himself. My favorite one though is How to Play Football, and did ya know they made another one not that much ago? (The House of Mouse ones don't really count though but they're funny nonetheless, the one about Goofy becoming a pop sensation was pretty funny)

There's also meant to be an extended version of it but I don't think I can embed it

Webm conversion when?

The CGI Mickey freaks me out how his ears always face you no matter how he turns.

MICKEY IS ALWAYS LISTENING

Who cares.

SHHH
HE'S LISTENING

I really liked the Road Runner shorts from the Looney Tunes show on CN. I'm gonna make them into WebMs some time.

Hmmm…Looks like you all need enlightenment.
Except for Goofy posters.

You want…REAL toons? Well I got your TUNES right here!

DISNEY

Warner Bros

What about Coal Black And De Sebben Dwarfs, and Scrub Me Mama With A Boogie Beat?

I remember seeing this in theaters once. I forget which movie it preceded.

Racism gtfo this is Holla Forums

Man, those old Disney cartoon are WEIRD.
Check this one out
youtube.com/watch?v=3m_Y5x5KFVo
Donald turns into different animals. I accidentally paused the video on a frame that showed a clawed foot during the monkey transformation. Checking it frame by frame reveals horns too.

Link to frame-by-frame analysis
rowvid.com/?v=3m_Y5x5KFVo

Maybe that's the reason some people thunk that Comic and Cartoon brought bad influence back then.

So that's where blackface bugs meme face came from.

When I was young I'm not even fazed with the fact that Wolfie killed himself in that cartoon. People are too oversensitive.

Or you're just too young.

I'm 30.
I remember the "rumors" that disney movies and cartoons had satanic/sexual references in them. I just dismissed them like it was some conspiracy. Even after a few confirmations, like dicks drawn in front of a lady mouse character's mouth (one of them Fievel movies) and a naked woman inserted in a window, it still felt like a shocking discovery to find one on my own.

Holy purge of Disney when?

soon, stalker

Oh, you're a sheltered child.

Implying you're going to stop shitposting when you hit 30. You will be here until you're 70.

Ah, to be young and idealistic

At least your a wizard now.

And 5 pounds lighter.

I will keep this seat warm for you.

Post a picture, faggot.

that was pretty fuckin funny m8

Three Caballeros is my fav older Disney toon

Everything that involves Disney birds and foals are great in my book.

*Correction: Fowls, not foals.

Honestly I believe it's easily justified in all three cases, the Donald short maybe had its animal transformation changed from devil to primate to avoid controversies and they ended up forgetting three frames of it in the final product, the other two might just be animators sneaking in jokes against their supervisors' will. There's some other ones I remember being EXTREMELY suspicious though. I think they were both in the Little Mermaid, too.

You mean the cover art for Little Mermaid VHS tape? They said the artist draw dick(s) on the tower (rumor said it's because of payment dispute) forcing Disney to pull a lot of copies from stores and rentals.

Heh, must of een a hoot