As a kid, was I the only one who dreamt about FUCKING these two?

As a kid, was I the only one who dreamt about FUCKING these two?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyuploads.net/dz1u80sqkoto
dailyuploads.net/akwlxx537i74
dailyuploads.net/dxh2crld6sxf
dailyuploads.net/4zbahv7qa759
dailyuploads.net/nw6uaic2n0do
dailyuploads.net/7owx2igz0drx
dailyuploads.net/8stsxeutmuhk
dailyuploads.net/y5mm95zd4ldf
dailyuploads.net/u0gzgc9il9nc
dailyuploads.net/27p1tpoull0i
dailyuploads.net/a3dn7lesac8w
dailyuploads.net/hw8lvdygxrtm
dailyuploads.net/8iflbjm7g5iz
dailyuploads.net/4gw72p210sgy
dailyuploads.net/8w25xbdnb39p
dailyuploads.net/vu03kydl40hi
dailyuploads.net/bx68yptnoyws
dailyuploads.net/xjilutnqgsfr
dailyuploads.net/v3j74s7racfl
dailyuploads.net/xm9ruxgmktkh
dailyuploads.net/eowogpza174q
dailyuploads.net/c4t2qnb9bvlh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuo_Harada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The real version are not that ugly either. Not the hottest girl in town but I'm not going to kick them out of my bed the morning after. Maybe a blowjob and morning fucks, then they can gtfo my house

No one cares

Puffy could have been a lot more famous in the west if the cartoon wasn't so shitty looking.
I think all the choices in design were made for "western audiences", which is ironic considering they made the intro of Teen Titans, that looks like anime and it was pretty liked because of it. Hi Hi Puffy with proper animation and art-style would have been really fucking good as waifu bait, because the show premise was lackluster too.

HOW WOULD YOU FIX HI HI PUFFY?

Well Ben, the most obvious choice would be to never adapt the band in the first place.

quality thread

But I want them to be adapted. I just wish it could be in a worthwhile way,

Only because the OP is shit doesn't mean this couldn't be a good thread, fag. How new are you in imageboards?

Focus on the story rather than trying to make every episodes have a bit of musical in it. Only Phineas and Ferb did well with musical in every episode and that was fucking miracle.

Phineas and Ferb had songs made specifically for the episode, whereas Hi Hi Puffy just used old Puffy songs. I must admit, if they put a little more effort on the show and wrote songs specifically for it it would have been better.

I kind of remember those 2, what do they do?

Act cute, being a cock tease, y'know, typical Japanese pop idol routine.

Simon is good, the problem is that he does not puts enough meat where it should, if you remember /Hebe/ you know little girls can be curvy.

I liked when they would reference some Japanese culture sometimes. Like one episode where Yumi had to meet with her old music teacher who's kind of like Dr. Gil from Kikaida since she uses a flute as Yumi's weakness kind of like how Dr. Gil uses it on Kikaida.

So what do they do now?

What would be the point? The main attractive of little girls is how slim they are. It's cute.

They also read anime and shit.

The same.

Babymetal cartoon when?

I gues thats the pilot.

user, did something happen in your childhood that you need to… talk about?

Looks like the pilot got better artwork. Still colourful and bubbly but with darker tone

Were you retarded as a kid?

My first wet dream when I was 10, and I start masturbating soon after. I don't know about you but many kids start their puberty around 10-13.

By kid OP hopefully means ~12-ish, +- a year or two. Don't ask me what they put in the water.

I generally don't think of a 12-13 year old when I read the word "kid"

You're saying they are preteen or tween? To be fair they still count as kid even when they transitioning.

I think of ages 5-12 as being a "kid"
13-17 being a teen
18-34 being young adult
35-54 being middle-aged
55-69 being old
70-95 being really old

I remenber how hard Cartoon Network was trying to push these two sluts as "the next big thing".

Friendly little reminder

i remember i wanted to fuck the pink one because i like pink colored broads

Explain.

They clearly didn't mind having the girls in skimpy outfits before but now they've suddenly lost the nerve to show Yumi in the nude after having her clothes ripped off of her body. They could've easily have her cover her breasts and cunt for censorship anyway as this pic clearly shows.

Which was the episode where she was stripped?

Neat Freak

Can someone post those screenshots of them in bikinis

Have some bikinis.
They might be what you wanted.
You're getting them anyway.

Out of context stuff

Ami and Yumi trying to go home after a bukkake party, or in Japan it's called Tuesday.

Dobson get out of here!

Honestly I liked Ami. Her voice sounded hot and cute.

Kill yourself OP.

As a ugy who posted the first one, you're bloody wrong, cunt.

Nigga I had waifus I wanted to fugg when I was around 8 years old.

It's weird how, IMMEDIATELY after CN cancelled this show, they erased any and ALL mention of it from their website, sweeping it under the rug and pretending it never existed.

CN has never done this with their other cancelled shows. Heck, even after Megas XLR was cancelled, they still had episodes of it on Toonami Jetstream, it's not like they pretended it never existed. It's weird why this was singled out so harshly.

Was it part of some deal they had with Ami and Yumi? I remember they did sing give a little bit for a music video during Hurrican Katrina.

My guess is dispute with their producer over music licensing. Those music producers can be quite a twat sometimes.

I take it their producer was nothing like Kaz then?

Kaz is not the producer, is the manager, and he is, although in an interview he said the greed, although present, it was exaggerated for comical purposes.
Although, that interview have to be wrong. The wiki says he died in 1998. How the fuck? Maybe the wiki is wrong.

download
dailyuploads.net/dz1u80sqkoto
dailyuploads.net/akwlxx537i74
dailyuploads.net/dxh2crld6sxf
dailyuploads.net/4zbahv7qa759
dailyuploads.net/nw6uaic2n0do
dailyuploads.net/7owx2igz0drx
dailyuploads.net/8stsxeutmuhk
dailyuploads.net/y5mm95zd4ldf
dailyuploads.net/u0gzgc9il9nc
dailyuploads.net/27p1tpoull0i
dailyuploads.net/a3dn7lesac8w
dailyuploads.net/hw8lvdygxrtm
dailyuploads.net/8iflbjm7g5iz
dailyuploads.net/4gw72p210sgy
dailyuploads.net/8w25xbdnb39p
dailyuploads.net/vu03kydl40hi
dailyuploads.net/bx68yptnoyws
dailyuploads.net/xjilutnqgsfr
dailyuploads.net/v3j74s7racfl
dailyuploads.net/xm9ruxgmktkh
dailyuploads.net/eowogpza174q
dailyuploads.net/c4t2qnb9bvlh

I think the Kaz who died in 98 is supposed to be a different guy, with the same name. The 98 Kaz is an animator, his article mentions nothing about him being a band manager
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuo_Harada

It's funny, as a kid I remember they were supposed to air the "Surf's Up" episode, yet they replaced it with "Save the farm". That really confused me.

Maybe they wanted to deliberately deprave kids of this, lel.

What so lewd about that? I mean seriously there's no curves it's just several straight lines.

That was the Goo goo dolls

Autism, Ben the Looney here has an unhealthy obsession with this show

Something about a tsunami in '04.
Surf's Up aired in other countries though.

I think it may be a little hard to comprehend for your little mind, but user, dont you think its kinda worthless bumping a thread when you're the only one that cares for the show. Because everytime this thread hits page 7 you bump it with random images and bring nothing to the discussion. You do this four times a day until someone actually responds though its debatable because you could be samefagging to save the thread, considering your the only one thats dumping unintelligible images with no discussion.

Oh so that's why they don't show it. I thought it's because it's too lewd.

Dude, I actually fucking care. You're not representing all of us.

You're a god amongst men user, thank you

Numb nuts if that was the case they would've edit it to add more clothes and you would see 5 news articles talking about it. But then again Ben you'd be too stupid to do any actual research.

The autism is real.

Responding to youself

Yes

This is why sometimes I hate image board, some autistic moron think I'm OP or other poster called Ben or something. Whatever, let them eat shit.

Gosh, if you hate Holla Forums so much Ben, why not go back to Reddit where you can join the rest of your clan of asspies and worship Hi Hi Puffy all day everyday. I bet it would be faster, more accepting and all those nasty posters with opinions would get banned. :D

You're welcome.

How come they look nothing like their animated counterparts?

Hmm… I dunno

Yeah, because I'm a guy called Ben huh. I don't know you can be this autistic and believe that. I bet you're not going to believe that English is not my main language but hey, what else I can use.

Just post the YouTube video you're using faggot and call it a day because spending that last 5 days posting YouTube screencaps without posting a source seems kinda redundant.

Has anyone made the comparision yet?

Oh hey Holla Forums

Also you found a pic with Trump eyes wide open. Good for ya

Boy you're stupid.

Maybe

More people should do it in my humble opinion

Someone say /pol!

How sad

What the fuck happened in here?

Jesus christ, where are the mods?

Hey, someone mentioned Holla Forums, so I felt assured to dump my Holla Forums folder.

Fuck off, retard. All you're doing is pissing off anyone trying to post in this thread. Stop spamming.

Hey, when someone mentions Holla Forums and have to start dumping. :^)

I thought the blue one was a guy?

I was enjoying those Holla Forums files ;_;

Thank you, jesus.

RIP Holla Forums user ;___;7

Funny thing is, i wasn't the only one dumping. I think one of the JoJo guys saw the thread passing by and decided to dump the polandball images and other things too.

If you need anything in particular I'd be more than willing to dump some specific stuff, this is now the designed Holla Forums thread after all.

Awww how generous

Up for anything? Don't forget to sage

I require your strongest red pills.

That's a bit abroad, i'll see what I have.

As much as I'd love to continue I need to go for now, there's just so much to go through to find good red pills but I need to eat. So I'll leave you for now with some Dank Memes until i come back.

Wow the Janitor really has an odd way to decide which posts to delete.

You missed one Janitor :^)

This looks so much better,

Who is ben?

Nice to see an AmiYumi thread again. I felt like drawing one of them tonight.

The Holla Forums spam was marvelous and the asspie that keeps samefagging the thread was whining like a child

Nice to see your artwork again dude.

Why it looks like The Loud House artstyle? Also Puffy Ami Yumi and Luna Loud crossover when?

Because that's the way he draws, ever thought about that nigger?

You're saying he's Chris Savino, you gook?

Thanks man. I may do Yumi too, probably a butt thing.

That show's been such a style influence on me.

Than ye shall create Puffy Amy Yumi x Luna Loud crossover fanart. It is written in the prophecy.

For days later and people still dont care.

I love me some ENF