Reasons you should turn gay

Reasons you should turn gay

Why still straight user?

Where we're going, we don't need ladies to love.

I know some gays. That is false propaganda.

There's nothing wrong with the female body. The rest of the thing needs to go, however.

I'm going to be 1000% honest.
while men might be more honest, they are equally cheaters, as well.
I like pussy, so meh, this isn't a reason, and men's anus is full of shit literally so meh.
well you are right on this one.
You are right about this one as well.
because its the right thing to do, degenerates and sexual deviants, deserve to be thrown into wood chippers, true Revolutionaries are straight, selfish homosexuality is a symptom of Capitalist Decay.

a female friend told me about it.>he knows

You can both jerk each other of or blow each other in 69. Buy each other some onaholes and sec toys. If one of them wants anal, get a dildo or condom
Women never want sex

Well, OP's being tricky. It's true that gay men won't cheat, but that's because no gay man would expect monogamy in the first place. So it's not really "cheating" if the bathhouse, or the glory hole, or the poz dungeon is understood to be part of your "culture" or "lifestyle" or whatever the homos are calling it these days.

Reminds me of a couple of old jokes.

What second date?
A packed U-Haul

I can't decide whether that's more edgy than cringey or cringey than edgy, but it's lots of both.

aw, just right where it hurts, I know this, but there is qt girl in school, that I know she has a crush on me.

That's why fags have to be eradicated they are the fucking plague spreaders.
My Culture is to be loyal, to my principles, Ideas, Ideals and Ideology.
Cheating is only for opportunistic hedonists, that deserve to be hanged.

Stop lying on the internet like that.

WAAAAHHHH DEGEEEENERATE
Possibly the most successful psyop thus far.

i like posting on the web, is that gay??

Fuck you OP, you'd cheat on me just like the women do. ;_;

you're not gay just because you've been programmed to hate women

you have terminal GRIDS, please write me in your will, thanks

gay retard imuno-deficiency syndrome?

Well OP, I'm not attracted to men. Unlike in your 2d hentai fantasy world; actual men are smelly, hairy, dirty and have very masculine bodies. Since I'm not a homosexual, this does not arouse me… boys stop being bois by the time they've turned 18, which means the ones that are passable aren't even legalβ€” so what's the point? And no amount of make up or hormones can change broad shoulders, big clown feet or terminal man hands.

Faggots are, why do you think STDs spread like wild fire in fag communities? Because everyone is fucking everyone.
As to the place where literal shit comes from?
Fags are the biggest drama queens.
Always up for degenerate shit as long as it gets them off.

you forgot to add that no women would ever have sex with you.

You have a massive dick

my bf does have a massive dick and i guess you could say it is mine in a way. 😎😎😎😎😎

No, you personally, have a massive dick

yes. all parts of him are my personal property, especially his dick. 😻😻😻😻😻

You are trap

How do you get those smileys?

wow

i know you are but what am i? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1337 hax 😎😎😎😎😎

Learn English, trap.

I've considered turning gay before, but it's pointless really. I'm perfectly happy with myself the way I am, and my boyfriend loves me just the way I am too. I mean, I've tried bottoming a couple of times it would have been rude to say no but it wasn't really my thing.

Now we're back to just a normal heterosexual relationship where I, the man, fuck him, the young girlyboy.

Fag

So I just think of it as sucking my girlfriends penis :)

faggot

It's like a large clit basically, only it's easier to work with and smells better.

For what reason would one 'work with' a clitoris?

Why would you do that.

#13 Dysnomia will love you long time and make you a vol.

I'm not gay OP, but I'm a little on the bicurious side and browse /cuteboys/ sometimes out of curiosity.

WTF

/cuteboys/ is one of the best boards on the site.

t. homo

Nah, I'm straight bro. I've tried bottoming and never really cared for it.

Do you enjoy taking a shit?

Listen to the quads.
They tell the truth.

Faggots are on the same level as pedos

Until you've fucked another man how do you know you won't like it? It's the only way to know if you're really straight or not.

I have literally cheated on every one of my ex-gfs and I never told them. I also constantly lied to them to get what I want.

Until you've hung yourself how do you know you won't like it?

sauce ?

t. Neckbeard

It's true that men, on average, lie less often. However, homosexual men are among the most promiscuous creatures in society. Their sexual appetites are never truly fulfilled due to their insatiable degenerate nature.
And this is preferable to a man's sweaty ballsack and shitty asshole, both of which are covered in a forest of hair?
You honestly believe that men are incapable of being mentally inept normalfags? How stupid are you?
Always wanting to indulge in promiscuous filthy romps is not a plus. Furthermore, sexual encounters that are not amplified by a romantic emotional foundation are an empty and disappointing experience.

Reasons you should kill yourself:

why is ball slapping noises so sexy?

t-that's not true!

you can't turn gay
you are or aren't

this tbh
/thread

I'm not disagreeing with you here, but are most men this disgustingly unhygienic? You seem to have plenty of experience.

A gay friend of mine fould out he has AIDS last week, think ill pass

Don't fall for these memes

The term is "hanged" or "necked"

best to drop him. aids is mutating to be transmissible just through sound, i.e. even just talking on phone

I've tried both and I only liked one

DAILY REMINDER; IT'S ONLY GAY IF HIS LIPSTICK IS BRIGHTER THAN HIS BIG, BEAUTIFUL EYES.

dark lipstick is patrician tbh

Test

(checked)

If you were engaged in a sweaty romp with a homo, would you want to stick your face down there?

reasons to stay straight:
pussy

uhh, no. the same way i wouldn't want to with a girl. or do you think there buttholes are hairless and rose-scented all the time?

Pussy is gay

Agreed

meep meep you can pray the gay away tbh no homo

Is this gay?

yes, user. you like men~

okay let a bisexual guy step in here for a moment. Going gay will not solve your problems. Men are just a much of a lying spastic cunt as any woman can ever be.

as a 100% completely non-gay straight man
I think it would be fun to have a cute trap as a roommate

Have you ever actually met queers before?

Based Stonewall Jackson putting faggots in their place.

wait, how do you know that he knows?

How do I tell him to go on hrt?

Actual deranged faggots aren't like your 2d shota traps, user. They are mentally ill degenerates with a propensity for extreme fetishism, polyamory and drug abuse. They are also about half again as likely to contract sexually transmitted diseases to the frequency of partners, unsafe sex practices etc.

Also, do you really want to insert your penis in the orifice from which a man defecates? Think about that.

Is the same not true for roastie crack whores though?

this thread is the truth