Help i got b& from 4chan for downloading non-explicit jailbait, what do i do

help i got b& from 4chan for downloading non-explicit jailbait, what do i do

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/dost.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for downloading? wut

Change the IP on your VPN & continue shitposting (on 4chan)

yeah but will i get vanned
am relative newfag am worried

more detail, i saved a non-explicit image from a thread that contained some explicit ones as well of a girl who was "19". thought it was dubious so a bit later posted the image to Holla Forums with the text "is she legal?" and that's when i noticed the ban, not sure if it was triggered by the post or before

Can you specify tf you mean? If you downloaded it y not delete it

yeah as i said i think the ban was for being in the thread/posting the second one idk
not worried about the ban particularly just if there are legal implications/if the authorities give a shit

Probably not

Read the constitution of your country?

yeah, do it

Undoubtedly. Don't let them take you without a fight, user.

In UK btw if that makes any difference

It was fun knowing you kid. Try to convert to Jizzlam in prison so the muzzies don't shank you in the showers.

rip

it's been 30 mins since i noticed the ban but idk when it was applied i wasn't on 4chan all day
but i think if i was getting vanned they'd be here? medium size town without heavy traffic

nah, it takes longer tho. It took a year for them to come to my house

Get outta there, mate! You have no idea what prison is like in the UK.

If you uploaded something that's illegal in the U.S. it will get reported and if it's illegal in your country as well they will peobably knock on your door.

This. I posted Masha B on an Russian imageboard, and they came for me a year later

it was a girl they called "aurora" nothing explicit it was a set of pics of her posing the most explicit of which had her showing her ass (panties on) she looked legal

oh no. Aurora was a CP star in early 2000's

more like predawn raid

That sounds like a great opening for your defence at the trial.

op here haven't got v& so assuming it's ok
does appealing bans do anything?

smart

Nah, not in my experience.(USER WAS BANNED FOR POSTING A MEGAUPLOAD OF A DEAD LITTLE GIRL GETTING FUCKED IN A BATHTUB WITH MAGGOTS AND SHIT EVERYWHERE, WHAT THE FUCK)

how can you use a vpn on 4cuck without buying a pass?

No, appealing doesnt do anything. Plus, if you were to get raided, it wouldnt happen right away or even in the same day. It takes time. So maybe in the next few moths it will happen

you mean you posted in a teen thread?

would they raid a guy with literally 0 criminal record for this tho?

yes. If the authorities have your IP, and if that IP is flagged for CP, criminal record or not, it doesnt matter

welp then. It;s been nice guys. hasty suicide or shameful court case?

Juat delete what you have that might be illegal, and you should be fine. It worled for me, because it was my first time being indicted

regardless a vanning of any kind would fuck me over bigtime, i live with my family

While we are on the topic on party v&…
Anyone remember what song was playing in the background of the salty milk vid?
It is driving me mad - pls help a fella out.

Here you go

Cheers, user. You're a swell guy.

Don't just delete it off your computer. You always leave footprints. They have ways of finding out what you have been looking at. Take your computer and drives and go outside and smash them with a sledge hammer. Then pour gasoline on them and set them on fire. Then take it to the back of a grocery store or Stop & Go and throw it in a dumpster just to be safe. I would advise the Stop & Go cause while you are there, you can get a blowjob from the nigger hooker that hangs out in the back alley then go inside and get you a large Slurpee.

Anything for a fellow loli lover

dot listen to this guy. He is bullshitting

Ex-loli enthusiast actually.
I can't afford to take any chances nowadays. It was all fun and games with LimeWire back in the day, but all good things must come to an end.

nice dubs
I get it. Specially when your over 25 and starting a family

I was bullshitting you..The nigger hooker would want you to give him a blowjob. Always wash down his cum with a slurpee. But destroy any evidence that they could prosecute you with. Leave no trace of it. Your Internet Provider could still report the websites you were visiting like loli.com and shit like that, but without pure evidence found at your place, they got nothing.

i bet you recognize this lamp

nuke your hard drive with dban

Mods on 1/2 chan are gay as fuck. Literally. You can post thousands of dick picks, cock rate pics, cum tribute and trap threads, but post a 16 year old girl from Instagram, and that shit is just too edgy and hardcore for halfchan now.

You get banned.

You just described full b.

Nigger, read his post again
It's not cp

jailbait can be construed as cp so read a book nigger

If it doesn't pass the DOST test, then its not allowed. It is up to each individual mod/vol what they find acceptable according to these terms.
8ch.net/dost.html

Factually incorect. The DOST does not bend to anyone's own perception. It is what it is.

we're talking about 4/b/ you stupid fucking nigger

IDGAF

"Since volunteers on Holla Forums are not lawyers, we err on the side of caution. Please do not post images of real children that violate any of the above criteria."
If a mod/vol determines that any images or videos violate the terms in the DOST test they may be deleted and/or user banned.

see

In onther words, depending on the mood or the feelings of certain mod rulecucks, your posts can be deleted and your ass b&
Nice way bias there faggot

Sure, but if a mod bans just because it kinda looks young or something seems dumb to me.
Some wank stain deleted a picture of a girl that was taken just before her 18th birthday and it was just a headshot. Moron.
I err on the side of caution sure, but also leniency.

Op is talking about cuckchan and stated the image wasn't explicit.

Unplug modem, wait 60 seconds, plug it back in. If still banned, bitch at your ISP that you're getting attacked by Twitter trolls and that you're triggered. Ask for level 2 support if they're morons. If they start asking if you did a bunch of shit just say yes to everything.

Hey trips, are there any photos of you taken, before you were 18? Did you know that you'd be banned for posting those on here?

kys