What the fuck happened to this site...

What the fuck happened to this site, how are there suddenly so many threads in the catalog and a drastic increase of user, left for a while and didn't expect this

pedos got btfo for real

when I was here at last the only threads that were on the front page was pedo threads, i hated it but it was comfy in a way, now did this turn in to 4cuck?

yes

why would you feel comfy around something you hate?

I think some of them are still here but no longer posting anything pedo-related for now

it would just be pretty comfortable to know that the pedos gathered up in one place were they could share their degenerate shit with each other while i could be participating in a quality thread without having to worry of pedos.

there were many friendly and good threads in the past, this place made me get my life together and now i'm living the dream

theres more users, but they still post like they are on 4chan so they are just making this place cancerous. NEWFAGS GTFO

It's because worshippers of the Black Mother decided to set up shop here, and talk about how much they like to arouse the Goddess. This naturally attracted people.

by the style you are typing you seem like one of those people who migrated here from reddit or 4cuck.

more importantly , how the fuck did that fit in his arse?

never heard of her.

i found one

not to sure can't believe his insides weren't crushed up

wtf !
surely these men would have to wear nappies , definitely have no butt left…..

huh surely this place has turned in to 4chan, would never expect someone to react with "wtf" to a goatse

I'm still a newfag here, but I never liked/used 4chan, because I don't really care about animu and it has more of a Reddit feel.
I come here to learn the truth, which became especially important during the 2016 election.

all me
and a few chat bots

yes, a team of 4cuck mods too

jej