New Fox show "Pitch"

New Fox show "Pitch"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do you faggots do it? How do you play AAA vidya or watch Hollywood movies? I know you faggots do because you will come out of the woodwork and talk about how you went to the movies to see the new Star Wars or played the new Battlefield 1 beta. How can you do it and not die a little bit inside at the obvious propaganda?

At this point I can't participate in pop culture without raging. I'm that No Fun Allowed guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/faifRomCki8?t=21
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Fogelman
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark->Paul_Gosselaar His
mlbtraderumors.com/2016/07/manfred-on-athletics-mlb-diversity-minor-league-wages-schedule-kang.html
mlbtraderumors.com/2016/09/rosenthals-latest-wieters-cardinals-leon-twins.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark-Paul_Gosselaar
guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/fastest-baseball-pitch-(female)/
google.ca/search?q=average pitching speed mlb&oq=average pitching speed mlb&aqs=chrome..69i57.3735j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

point out that she's not really a black person but a fucking mulatto on twitter.
false flag as a nog.

We don't.

Those are the lurking faggots from Holla Forums and Holla Forums

As a fan of baseball i just know women can't participate in this sport efficiently.

Just by putting women into baseball team, especially if its diverse (men and women in same team), women will not work efficiently enough to satisfy trainers and team donors.

There are huge money going on in baseball, stats of baseball players matter so much, that one missed pitch or someone's homerun, made at the ball you thrown can cost you entire career. Baseball is the least female friendly sport out there, and injuries those women can get there will get them scared for life.

The reason why baseball is still male only sport, is because jews controlling your stakes and they actually care about money they are getting from it more than about diversity.

is that any good?
how dramatic or badass could an anime about baseball even be?
Are there fights?

I liked One Outs. Its like Akagi but with balls instead of mahjong. Too bad they didn't animated the entire manga, only little part of it.

After that i wanted to watch Ace of Diamonds, but dropped it. I spend more time with baseball video games like Pro Yakyuu instead.

sorry, id changed

We don’t.

Eventually you develop a mental filter for SJW garbage. Usually without the SJW stuff, it's still shit though.

Does shit ever "get real"?

Sports anime might actually be tolerable. Any good ones? Sage because Im off topic.

In One Outs? Yes. Every episode of it.

AYO GIRL

I am waiting for a client side mode to correct the races in battlefield 1.

There are so many sports animes, that even amount of mecha and mahou shoujo animes can't cover that amount together.

Might as well say, that its good motivation for youths to start working out.

I can't stand it either. I quit buying Ubisoft games a while ago.

Why the fuck you were even buying those in the first place? Since Tom Clancy stopped giving a fuck and died there were no worthwhile ubi games at all

And she's a pitcher? That's one of the most physically demanding roles in all team sports. And probably the most explosive one of all, lol.

sports anime is actually the shit, especially boxing.
check out Ashita no Joe

Painfully. I bought Deus Ex: Mankind Divided a few days ago and finished it yesterday. The main story line in the game revolves around augmented people (cyborgs basically) being discriminated against and takes place in Prauge. Everyone there is a bigot against augs, yet somehow not against shitskins. Like 1/3rd of the characters in Prauge aren't white. I felt like I was in NYC rather than the Czech Republic. Also a couple times in the game they literally say that not liking augs is racism. Pic related. A couple minor keks on magazine covers, but that doesnt make up for the rest. I want my $60 back. Also all modern developers are fags and can't make games which support SLI on launch, both this and Doom 4 have negative SLI scaling.

This

It's poz speak. It just means she's not a catcher.

The fastest woman pitcher is slower than the slowest man, pretty sure. Some sportsfag should have some good numbers on it.

yeah, i should start exploring that area of anime.
we need to push the media we like if we're to hope to get our people back on track.

Is this one of those fiction shows that never happened, but they treat it like it did?

You deserve to never see your money again.
Why did you buy that?

The only time I turn on the T.V. is to watch Malcom in the Middle on netflix nigger.

You should have known better than to buy it.

It'll be canceled because who is going to watch this shit? Not even niggers because baseball is boring to them.

Next on Fox: Famous black skiiers and hockey players.

Why not pirate shit?

Honestly I haven't had TV for at least 5 or 6 years, I couldn't name the last movie I saw in theaters, and play very few games.

The only game I'm looking forward to right now (tekken 7) has sjw's triggered over swimsuits… the previous game had swimsuits for every character, and sexualized artwork, but just 5 or 6 years ago no one made an issue of it. There are also people bitching that there is just one black character represented… seriously… name one "black" martial art. (jumping people as a gang and shooting people with guns doesn't count)

Because I was bored and no one has a crack for it yet. DE: HR wasnt that bad I dont think. This was just horrible.

I now need a new game to play too. Any recommendations?

You're such a fucking asshole.

What was wrong with it? I dont remember how it was bad.

How many women can pitch a 90mph fastball?

You should get rid of your talmudvision, should have done so a long time ago. Fuck off to >>>Holla Forums

I got a game for you, it's called develop a skill in real life and stop being a manchild.

I think at the very least we should be aware of what the kikes are putting in their propaganda so we know what to counter it with.

Is this not inspired by real events? "Mo'ne" Davis?

Not even, we should just encourage people to get rid of it all and stop feeding the Jew with viewership.

but I do

That's pretty fucking ironic coming from a kike throwing a tantrum because he got triggered on the INTERNET

That could easily take years to accomplish. Especially with the younger crowd for shows catered to them, and the older crowd with their news and own shows catered to them.

Kek, I looked that up and found
Though I find it even more funny that little leagues suddenly become big things when woman play, but otherwise only parents would care.

I saw an advertisement about this show in which "it's 2016" was uttered in reference to the first woman being in the MLB.

I guess the patriarchy was preventing women from participating in major league baseball before the current year.

The ad I'm referencing is available on youtube, along I can't seem to find it.

Replace fighting ones with facsimiles of sports ones and see how many it fits.

Except for football, rodeo riding, all fighting sports etc

Furi, Faeria, Nobunagas Ambition off the top of my head.

Looking for it, and all I can find is this shit.

Found it:

youtu.be/faifRomCki8?t=21

I don't.

Haven't seen SW or played BF, don't want to either.

I've never understood strategycard games on computers. Its like they were written by people who cant make computer models.

I'm confused as to what you even do in this game. It looks like a long series of boss battles.

Maybe if it wasnt $60. I already wasted enough money on games which ended up disappointing me to want to spend another $60. And the gameplay video on Steam seemed like it was just a long series of dialog boxes explaining what things were.

3d models

so what team is she playing for?

Wew. It also (((coincidence))) that it promotes racemixing, look at the description in every video
> Foremost among them is MIKE LAWSON Look him up, white guy (Mark-Paul Gosselaar, “Franklin & Bash,” “NYPD Blue”), the team’s ruggedly handsome star catcher. There’s instant chemistry between them, although neither dares admit it
AND guess who is the producer? Our favorite race, a jew!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Fogelman
(((Fogelman)))

0:27
It's the '''[CURRENT_YEAR]""".

It's the [CURRENT_YEAR].

I watched another and the voice acting sounds like it is a bunch of white guys rather tahn nips. Maybe i should just figure out why Rome: Total War stopped working and play that

are there gender rules in MLB? If a woman could compete they would let her wouldn't they?

Wait, I take that back, Mark-Paul Gosselaar is (((White)))
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark->Paul_Gosselaar His Dutch father is of German and Dutch Jewishdescent.[4] Gosselaar's paternal great-grandparents, Hertog and Hester Gosselaar, were killed at the Sobibor extermination camp during the Holocaust.

The MLB has gotten really SJW lately. I've posted the first quote on Holla Forums before, and this second one came out yesterday. The new(est) commissioner, Rob Manfred really loves this shit. This site is literally jsut telling you what's happening so there's no reason for me to archive these links for Holla Forums:

mlbtraderumors.com/2016/07/manfred-on-athletics-mlb-diversity-minor-league-wages-schedule-kang.html

mlbtraderumors.com/2016/09/rosenthals-latest-wieters-cardinals-leon-twins.html

I watch sports for the competition of the best athletes, and now more and more just pander to this "Everyone needs to have XYZ group represented". If I wanted to watch people get jobs based on diversity quotas and other preferential treatment, I'd go watch a sitcom or the HR department of any decently sized business.

To be fair, to be an effective pitcher you don't necessarily need to be throwing fireballs like Aroldis Chapman or Craig Kelvin Herrera or someone. See: Darren O'Day, R.A. Dickey, Marco Estrada, Brad Ziegler, etc.

To be fair though, pitchers are throwing harder every year. I actually was looking up some stuff last week, and I was surprised to see that the average 4-seamer was being thrown at 93mph now. I haven't looked up previous years but I can almost guarantee that a decade age that average was probably at about 90-91mph. I remember back then it was sort of a novelty to see someone hit 97+ but now every single team has at least a few guys who sit around 95mph and routinely hit 96-99mph.

Didn't really intend to go on too much about pitch speeds on Holla Forums but /sp/ is honestly sort of retarded.

Card games have a lot of potential since you can do shit that isn't feasible with a traditional card game but the majority of them are either made by hacks, retards, or kikes. Faeria is honestly one of the better options out there, followed by Hex simply because you can out-jew the jew on the auction house.

It is a long series of boss battles, that's the main appeal. The boses themselves range from awesome to mediocre but it's a fun game all around, not to mention I'm a sucker for the soundtrack but this one is highly subjective I found.

That shits still 60 bucks? Christ. Just pirate it. It's a very fun game and you can import your own custom made Officers and shit but it's not worth that much. If you ever played any of the ROTK games, it's in that vein. Another suggestion would be Alpha Protocol or KOTOR 2 if ya' didn't play those. Something more indie that's decent is LISA and This Is The Police although the latter can drag on after the first few hours.

And seriously nigga, pirate. Buying ain't really worth much nowadays

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark-Paul_Gosselaar
Fucked the link

What the fuck was that shit?

sorry but there is probably a better chance a female could participate in high level baseball with men than football, MMA/boxing, rugby, hockey, anything with contact really

Don't you understand user ?
We are in the [CURRENT_YEAR], are you a misogynist and a racist ?

Yes, both of these things.

I just can't even, wow just wow.

It's been forever since someone last called me racist. Do they still have that look of shock and disbelieve when you tell them you know perfectly well that you are racist, but don't care because you know you are right?

She is a child who hit puberty before her peers, allowing her to have an athletic edge against others her age.
That advantage falls off sharply as those boys hit 14-15.

I never priated games because of malware. Now that I figured out how to get Nvidia cards to pass through to a ESXi VM I really ought to start.

Yeah most of the time, then they go around and gossip about your racism.
But shitposting aside, why do they always pick the half white to represent black women ? I know they look better but wouldn't people relate more to an average black woman that pushes despite getting shat on ?

Normies aren't buying this shit, especially not sports fans. Any real baseball fan knows that just getting to the minors is hard enough, even if the skirts were allowed to play the odds of a female pitcher getting to single A ball is impossible.

The only people who will watch this and actually enjoy it are crazed SJWs and feminists. At this point Hollywood is broadcasting their radical utopian vision before it even exists.

Sorry user, but I piss standing up too.

Did that work for Ghostbusters?

Ghostbuster is a humoristic movie with shit jokes, the black woman was the cherry on the cake. Tthis has some kind of "drama" potential, and by drama I don't mean that people are going to whine about racism in real life, I mean a story where an average black girl tries hard to be skilled or whatever.

Did you watch it?

Some part of it.

Gross.

You forgot

It's fine. I was asking for some sperging about how female pitchers suck compared to males.

Mostly because the original Deus Ex was so good. Deus Ex was about a shadowy government organization manufacturing virus outbreaks that were killing their citizens just to get them more power. HR was about those mean anti-augs being meanies ;'c and Mankind Divided is more of the same slop. Not to mention all of the side characters in Deus Ex talking about how corporations now pay no taxes, CIA operations carried out against US citizens, etc, all real stuff. It's an insult to compare the two.

faeria's actually pretty cool, and it's a good example of a card game that makes sense on a computer (it uses lots of non-card elements for example when building lands and stuff), negating your own point. play the game before shitting on it?

(tbh i think it's a little TOO tactically dense for a "card game" and might be more like other tactics games– it's basically hearthstone but the hex-grid adds tremendous complexity)

lol wut? DE: HR was about Tao Yung Medical performing a hostile take over of Sarrif Industries through terrorism.

Female coaches, female referees, breast cancer pink month, professional female football leagues

You're half right on that one bud since only men ride the bulls, females still do barrel racing and bucking broncos though

OMG user look at how sexy Ronda Rousey is, kick butt girls rule!

The new MLB Commissioner may be a pozzed faggot, but they call it America's Past Time for a reason. Women will always be relegated to softball, they can't fuck with the Show.

Shut the fuck up.

Because it is F2P which will mean it is P2W? And because as i said, strategy card games just seem like a retarded idea for a video game. I might as well play Farm Simulator %CURRENTYEAR% or some shit

It being as tactically dense as it is makes it all the more appealing and the reason it's one of the few good TCG's though. I played only for a few hours so far, several levels in and a few Pandora runs and the only complaint I have against it is that Treasures are fucking horseshit at first until you understand you can play around most of them with relative ease and the amount of possibilities they bring for entertaining matches / cheeky lethals. Then again my second Pandora game I basically drafted an entire Mountains deck with a few neutrals that thrived on Combat to deal damage to the enemy hero and to get discounts on other cards, so I pretty much got 7 wins just by trading incessantly.

Everybody and their mother seems to be drafting Call of the Dragons or just the fucking Fire Dragon himself though, fuck that horseshit.

Alright Quentin, calm your autism ya' fag.

This show will flop hard, the only people who like baseball are old white people, we know feminists don't watch TV shows unless it's Sammantha Bee or Doctor Who, nigs don't give a fuck about this shit.

I don't, I watch decades old tv shows and movies and play old video games and read books and have some hobbies and shitpost online.

still no chance, strength is required to pitch, women are weak. only way is if baseball became fake like wrestling and they ordered all the male players to play less good to give the women a chance.

Don't watch it, OP

also this is just another pro-hillary psy-op riding the 'first female _' wave. Ghostbusters, Neighbors 2, Bud Lite commercials, this is out of hand.

I've seen 'American television' when we have happening threads the adverts in between the news coverage. It is like looking into a portal to hell just complete propaganda.

To believe this woman could play baseball with men? Complete fantasy.

All produced by jews, who would have thought.

Baseball probably isn't even going to be the focal point of the show. The producers obviously randomly picked a popular sport so they could push their shitty racemixing agenda onto normals.

This. I am /fit/ and have been playing baseball since I was a child, and I'm nowhere good enough to have scouts come my way.
Bullshit some nigress can make it, and as a pitcher no less. This era may have the fastest throwing arms ever. Every reliever seems to throw 95+ now

Sometimes I think the best way to utterly destroy kikes is just to forcefully remove them from positions through their own diversity jewry. To the shitskins, the kikes are white anyway and even if they weren't there isn't enough diversity among producers and execs and shit in the media. Let's culturally enrich them.

I don't.
I don't.
All it takes to have a conversation about those is 2 or 3 anons. Holla Forums is much bigger than 2 or 3 anons.

All the stream requests in rally threads clearly indicate that most of us don't have cable TV. I don't even own a television.

You should try stomaching the first episode of american horror story:
Blonde girl with blue eyes is in love with black boyfriend. One night in city gets punched by a asian playing the knockout game. Move to country and bid on house at auction. Group of ugly white rednecks missing teethtalking stupid spit on the ground angrily when black guy wins house.
Weird shit starts happening so introduction of black guy's sister starts:
Black female sergeant in the police. One of the best. Chases a serial rapist. Guy gets out of car and he's white. He kills himself.
She goes to creepy house because black brother won't buy a gun for protection. She brings one because "cop" but keeps it locked up somewhere where nobody would ever actually use it.

Christ, in the trailer her father literally says that boys will always throw better than girls. That it's biology and you can't change that so they're doing some kind of "special move". I don't know. I don't watch baseball. Stop fucking getting mad at literally everything, though. Seriously not good for your health.

Yeah goys. My favorite movie was where the ten year old became a pro baseball player and we all know women are children

That truly is an American Horror Story. It's horrifying actually, enraging how much they lie and try to depict these narratives they force on us.

Thanks. I was about to download this.

Ping pong.
Girls und Panzer

Same

Well if they aren't getting any shekels. Watch it and report back

From the wikipedia page of the actress that plays the main character:
W E W

So are we supposed to ignore the fact that the Guiness world record for fasted baseball pitch by a female at 69 mph over 20 mph slower than the AVERAGE pitch in Major League Baseball?

Fuck at least ground your propaganda in reality you fucking nation-wrecking kikes.

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/fastest-baseball-pitch-(female)/

google.ca/search?q=average pitching speed mlb&oq=average pitching speed mlb&aqs=chrome..69i57.3735j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

***fastest baseball pitch by a female, at 69 mph is still over 20 mph slower than the AVERAGE pitch in Major League Baseball?

Sorry for my negro-tier grammar.

watch anime read manga