How does anyone even convince a girl to let herself be whored out? I don't get it

How does anyone even convince a girl to let herself be whored out? I don't get it.

please post this thread on 4chan next time you want to make it

years and years of psychological conditioning

By a pimp? Or does he just pick off where stepdads and shitty boyfriends left off?

Drugs.
/thread

money, or things that cost money

Cum

meep meep they just do it by themselves tbh

women are submissive by nature you really don't have to do much to get them to do whatever you want

t. pedo

Women have a higher libido than men believe it or not, they're naturally whores so it's not hard at all.

Women are not kids

t. pedo

Only their minds remain child like but their bodies don't.

bump

shes cute

Do as many of these as possible.

She wanted to whore herself out all along. It's like asking how does anyone convince a nigger to steal.

Where can I go and have girls send me easy nudes?

I've never had a girl send me nudes and I just was like wanting to feel special.

step 1: get off Holla Forums

bamp

women are more horny than man fact OP you will be amazed what a female is willing to do sexually if she knew no one will find out about it.

Just put the tip in and ask for money

This. You just need to give them "permission" to do what they already want to do. Then, when they change their mind later, they can blame you for "making them do it" and not feel guilty.

For a woman, it's all about maintaining their victim status.

TL;DR women are niggers

tell us more

So you basically just create a scenario in which they have a social pass to be a whore? Then what? They flock to you for providing this?

Then you mentally/physically abuse them and make them emotionally dependent on you for validation.

Ask your mom

why does dysnomia pretends to be a girl, doesn't that disrespects his religious roots?

underrated post

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

it's called 'money'.