My theory on why nationalism has died in the past centruy

Back before we had jewish chemicals to wash ourselves, we had pheromones. People of the same race were naturally attracted to their own because of their pheromones. Then the jews came along and created soap that uses hardcore chemicals to expunge pheromones and turn us into multicultural loving cucks. The jews hate natural mammal sexuality, because they aren't mammals.

Luckily enough, there are still white guys who respect the natural smell of a woman, and they breed with them because of this. They are slowly dying out though. Stop using soap, unless it's herbal type stuff.

you are going to get banned for that picture

tl;dr Womenand cucks ruined the movement

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

didn't read lol
just globall reported your thread
eheh

"I hate the opposition, so I'll try to get you banned"
Keep being an SJW

not an sjw just want to be an asshole and make the vols do more work than they have to.

MODS

nice quads, but I still think you're a cuck

careful i got a 4 week ban earlier for joking around about reporting in similar way

true anyways

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS
ov vey
i feel sexually aroused by op's pic but she's clearly underage
mods help me
ban op nao because feelings n shet

gg

MODS

rate my dick as well

8/10
not fully covered in protective smegma layer

It's your hypothesis, not theory .

>thinking a religion made up of mostly secular adherents is really a big deal

this is why your brand of nationalism will never succeed

reported
spam is no longer freech

Hmmm wow, really wow, hmmmm, wow

I wouldn't know what a real woman smells like. Haven't gotten that close to one in ages. What do they even smell like? I don't know. What I do know is that I like to rub piss all over myself like a horny billy goat. Oh, yeah. There's some pheromones for ya. It's amazingly titillating to the senses. Except on humid days like today where the smell lingers too far so I don't go out. A while ago my hair was a little wet and some store clerk (woman dressed like man with no female pheromones) said "UUUUHHH WHAT IS THAT SMell… Smells like wet dog… Smells like u-URINE!" so yeah that was a close call but I just blamed it on being near animals earlier.

Jews are lizards, I'm glad you got that one figured out.

meep meep too much cheese not enough dick tbh

consider the following:

jews hate natural sexual activity, they like fetish type stuff, like transexual niggers fucking white dykes

t. jewish tranny

why would that make me jewish?

or a tranny

Jews can't get satisfaction from natural sexual activity due to their mutilated genitals. That's why they need extreme stuff.

I still get sexually active when I smell and look at white girls, I don't care about jewish influence. I want to breed with white girls.

I am living off the grid and grow my own potatoes and lettuce. I also own chickens and goats

If you want to smell like a dogs anus go for it, just dont expect the normies to be quiet about it. Pherimones are useless anyways, we dont have the refined sense of smell required to smell them directly. youd have to concentrate them for a human nose to detect it. Also, some people prefer the smell of other races and that moots your point.

Jews are lizards

WRONG. Soap is created FROM jews, not BY jews. Check you facts better next time.

big if true

ebin meame

Soap is not a jewish invention. Nor was it invented with chemicals. Animal Fat or Lye is natural.

What kind of nonsense is this?

welcome to new imageboard culture

Women have been bathing in scented baths for hundreds of years so they didn't smell like shit. The French invented perfume so they could fuck thier women since it wasn't common to bathe in that time.
If you want your women to smell like period and ass go right ahead. Shit like this is why people don't take Holla Forums seriously anymore

Jew is a religion not a race

A CUTE. More.

These disgusting catladies are, well, disgusting. Thankfully they're old and will die lonely and scarred. At least the cats will get a free meal! Silver lining.

She's pretty much perfect. I assume she's already taken does she have younger sisters?

Ever heard of shitposing? If you actually fell for it, you need to lurk more.

This is just part of it.The elite Ashkenazim media denigrating white feminine (attractive) males, and promoting mixing with niggers and other non-aryans… this is the main problem… because females depend more on group think when making their decisions, and not so much on visual clues. Females are influenced far more by the memes than males.

Interesting thought

It's easy user, just two words;

This is literally the disease destroying the West. Whether it's the side of the coin intended to destroy all femininity and beauty in women, or the side of the coin intended to make men into powerless effeminates (including (((poisoning))) our food + water w/ xenestrogens) therefore easy to (((control))) it's the same fundamental evil.

But happily, just like it's icon Jezebel in days of old, it will be defenestrated down into the streets to be trampled and eaten by dogs. Can't wait.