Hello Holla Forums

Hello Holla Forums
Do you often desire to commit suicide when you think about all the stupid things you said to girl when you were drunk?

I'm not going to social-chan, fuck off.

You shouldn't be over-analyzing the things you say, lad.

If you pay too much attention, you'll be thinking about if your socks are in the same collor pallete that your shirt, or your underware.

"You're so beautiful I want to eat your baby poo. I bet it tastes Grrreat!"
"Look, I just wanted regular sex. I don't know what you're into…"
"No, looklook. I didn't mean anything, okay? It's just… …I'm very hungry right now, and I kinda wanted to make babies, I mean have some take out, and then eat it. What do you want on your pizza? See? I didn't say baby, or poo, 'cause that would have been WEIRD-o, and I'm not a weirdo AT all."

"You remind me so much of my sister, and I've never done my sister before - although we did bathe naked together when we were children of course - but I'm willing to give it a go."

>>>/4chan/
>>>/halfchan/
>>>/reddit/

"Everybody stand back! I think I've farted, and I felt something escape. Help me find it, please."

"You're old enough to be my mother.

Are you single?"

Are you the 17 year old faggot who got drunk for the first time?

I want to kill myself when I type like a second language english dumpling

I think about suicide when I start consider what existence is, and what I have to do in order to deal with it
I disregard 3DPD like the trash that they are.

Who are you?

Never got drunk. Alcohol is normie shit

No, I don't usually talk to girls when drunk since I'm there to have fun, not try to convince some skank to fuck me.

Thats the problem, i just remember the alimony papers.

I'm an outcast who sucks the blood of hus victims and screeches; Reeeeeeeeee!
So with other words: i don't drink alcohol, for many reasons, mostly because only normies do that.
And as yoy all may know by now, i am not a normie but instead lurking pedophilic outcast who jerks off to little girls every day, hoping i would one day penetrate a little girl so hard until she starts bleeding which is obviously really fucking hot.

I avoid getting shitfaced drunk around someone I try to make an impression on and I haven't wanted to commit suicide in a long time. What did you do?

Joke's on you OP, I want to kill myself regardless

no