Dysnomia, you white piece of trash. I summon you, or Codemonkey, even Jim, but this cannot continue

Dysnomia, you white piece of trash. I summon you, or Codemonkey, even Jim, but this cannot continue

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew

what a fucking shit team of mods

test

hex did nothing wrong. I miss him already.
he will not be forgotten

and now they remove my posts. So much for free speech boys.

Its like Holla Forums suddenly turned ubber religious and you can´t say anythng that triggers the new m(g)ods

reported for dissenting opinion

>>>/sudo/58261

pedo butthurt intensifies

thanks

sjw butthurt trough the roof

Because the new vols are Kim Jon-un tier. They think this fucking North Korea. And its all Dysnomia fault

It really isn't about them anymore. Hex is definitely not a pedo and he's obviously annoyed at what's been happening here. Even the pedos from lg dont seem to give a fuck about the new volunteers so once again a random faggot talking out of his ass.

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b

t. pedo

t. lg pedo

t. butthurt pedos

Classic

Why is no one pissed except me? A m i the only sane person left?

You are the only pedo left

that cant be true

if no one was willing to do anything about hex getting banned for no reason, why do you think anyone is going to do anything if any other user gets banned?

nice

Pedos spammed the board with lgs after hex got banned. You do realize that right?

you really dont understand the concept of VPN's, do you?

not about that anymore. Its the fact that vols will ban you for even being pro pedo. Thats bullshit.

i was never a poster, but rather a lurker. Post all you want, but im more concerned about the unnecessary bans

This board is being reinvigorated right now and when it inevitably rises from the ashes like a phoenix the lack of pedoscum will be a good thing. You got pwned, deal with it.

Say what you want tbh it's Holla Forums.

Again, this is beyond the pedos. They have lolifox. This is about vols banning people for being pro pedo and having pro pedo opinions

Now do you understand its not about the pedos anymore?

Since Hex got banned for nothing, i realized that

Way kys

Nah

y

you really should. At the very least, you take your head off your ass.

Oh, noes…The poor oppressed pedos are getting banned? Quick! Somebody get in touch with amnesty international, this is a fucking outrage!

I don't care about sick pedo opinion tbh

>The poor oppressed pedos are getting banned?Actually yes. Pedos have always been disrespected and mistreated here. All we wanted was a cyclical thread. But no, lets banned them, because muh feelings

t. pedo

You had your cyclical a few years back and ya blew it. Take your pedofaggotry somewhere else. You kill sites just with your presence so it's in everybody's interest that pedos are violently removed.

Y'all lost.

Because nirmalfags like you consistently spammed those threads with gore, ponies and scat. We just retaliating

unew

cyclical less than a month ago.

fk mika

yo no deleting my reports
reporting is freech
kys hotpockets

Yeah, sure, that's why they were removed. Just admit it, you faggots kill whole websites, not just individual boards. You needed to be removed tbh.

You can ban evade all you want, it doesn't matter when your shit gets deleted. You lost.

I've been avoiding this place because of all the cancerous spam so I wouldn't know.

not a valid argument. no matter which angle you try you still can't indefinitely ban pedos nor can they lose. try again honey.
leave. no one cares if you're here or not.
t. pedo

There is no turnoing back now. Holla Forums has gone, its now 4chan 2.0. Exactly what the userbase didnt want.

i wanted it to be put out of its misery but bleeding out like this is more amusing

It makes me sad, to see it go like this tbh

meh its only fitting

if only Jim and his fuck boys weren´t so retarded

Ya lost kiddo.

They don't care but they actively want you gone. I win again.

leave to an actual safe space.
see
since we're on a merry-go-around

Thats the bthing i cant wrap around my head. These fucktards know what type of content there is here, but they still choose to come nd get trigger by such content. Its like someone getting bullied every day, but instead of avoiding the bully, they keep coming back for more

See

I'm fighting a holy war against the international pedo tbh.

t. pedo

seems like every anti is a pedo and every pedo well is a legitimate pedo. how surprising.

fuck there's more ban and sheit than pph….

kek