How does Holla Forums feel about Kieron Gillian? I am reading Uber and Uber:Invasion and its pretty great...

How does Holla Forums feel about Kieron Gillian? I am reading Uber and Uber:Invasion and its pretty great. I have seen some comments in previous threads claiming he is part of the SJW cuck brigade. Is this true?

it's trash

He's garbage. If you can't tell that his writing is trash you have no taste.

His Young Avengers run is considered Tumblr personified by most here. But wasn't he a video game "journalist" before he started writing funny books?

Yeah, he was an internet blogger. He's also written the worst Star Wars comics of all time.

are the early runs of the Young Avengers good at least?

No they are not

dubs checked.
Is that the Chewbacca one where Chewbacca has to team up with some annoying little girl?

He is a shitty person who writes badly and shitty edgy comics. Crossed was good in the beginning, but it went downhill since then.

No, it's the Darth Vader series with race swapped Indiana Jones in space and evil R2D2 and C-3P0

I'll actually retract my earlier statement, it's not the worst Star Wars comics. The one just called Star Wars is worse than the Darth Vader one.

Worthless cuck who co founded Rock Paper Shotgun and only got to where he is because he has connections.

Post it OP

he's a SJW.

fuck off

Shit taste confirmed

Why Uber is shit?

Because it Killed Taxi cabs and pays their workers below shit.

nice

He's worthless

It's remarkable. As I read the Darth Vader comic, I realized that it was the worst SW comic book I had ever read. A couple of days later I read the nu-Star Wars comic, and I came to the realization that it was the worst SW comic book I had ever read.
It's like poetry, really.