In front of you there are eight men. One is a Muslim, one is Jewish, one is from Los Angeles, one is from Liverpool...

In front of you there are eight men. One is a Muslim, one is Jewish, one is from Los Angeles, one is from Liverpool, one is Japanese, one is Brazilian, one is a Communist and one is French. They are all about to be electrocuted to death. You must choose one to save or you will be shot to death.

Which one do you save and why?

Picture entirely unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gq68_S6zIHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japanese. Asians are master race.

i save the jew so i can kill him myself

I'd take the gun and shoot myself.

I would take the scouser

I'm willing to gamble with the French person. They can either be super cool or total faggots. Either way they make great food.

I save the scouser and use his natural talent to employ him as a oliver twist-esque pickpocket in return for food and board.

They would still find a way to play victim and blame you somehow and you damn well know it.

Would save the nip. How is this even a hard question?

this

nip or Frenchman are only decent options

Is this even a question? Save the Jap (and cuck him).

Frenchie is ok if he's foreign French or foreign legion. Native France French are usually dicks unless they come from the few rural towns left.

I grew up in a predominantly Jewish community, and many of my closest friends throughout my life have been Jewish. And my sister-in-law is Jewish. So… the Jew.

Let the hatred commence.

How do you know if you are driving through Liverpool? Your watch disappears when you flick your cigarette out of the window.

kek

96 dead.

meep meep be a chap, save a Jap tbh

The communist, because they can hold their alcohol when we drink all fukin night

Ill save the Brazilian because he's guaranteed to die in 5-7 months anyways.

Everyone saying they'd save the Liverpudlian, keep in mind that OP described some of the others as Japanese, Brazilian and French, but didn't call the Liverpudlian "English." He just said "from Liverpool." It's a trick. He's a Paki or Indian Muslim, so there are 2 Muslims in the group.

I save the jew. Jews are the most likely to have money.

The woman.

me

true, but they didnt get all that money by handing it out like halloween candy… you probably would even get a "thank you"…
i'd save the jap japs are fun… brazilians are fun too but they're also overly "crime-y" if you catch my drift….

Liverpool, because we could talk about his experiences of taking the ferry across the Mersy.

The brit since am brit

user you made a mistake. You listed muslim three times!

Frenchie is a nigger

Save the jew, because the world needs the jews.

t. Amerimutt

The youngest

ill save my fellow muslim tbh

I would not. Never know who supports ISIS. Sometimes I wonder if the stranger who's recording of the azan that plays in my house isn't also in ISIS

I'd save the Muslim.

muslims who do research on Isis dont support Isis tbh

100% of muslims that I've met do not do research

READ THE FUCKING QURAN YOU IMBECILS

most do actually

then why do they say ISIS is not muslim? that's declaring takfir, the samething that ISIS does allowing them to kill whoever they declare apostate

most do not.

Isis is wahabbist which is Jewish not Islamic

youtu.be/Gq68_S6zIHM

Then jews are in control of the house of allah. why aren't all muslims unifying against saudi arabia? obviously muslims are brainwashed even if you may not be

many Muslims are against SA, and I'm 100% sure many Muslims who live in Saudi are also against the Saudi govt

I'd save the brazilian cause they're mostly chill & relaxed ppl.

yea yea but you ignored what I said
the fundamental understanding of takfir is completely missing in Islam today

Define communist??? Is this based on today or what

Kill yourself kike.

Is the french guy white?

'No.'