Camp Clinton Kike (((Mark Levine))) Calls Trump Supporters "Mentally Deficient"

This is Mark's very own youtube page and upload of the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=sGml0W8kgjM

He's so proud of himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews are mentally deficient.

I love it when they show their hand like this, the jews are hurt and their taste of their blood is too good.

Sub 95 IQ in Israel… and I bet that's exaggerated more than the Askanazi IQ score.

I've been thinking the exact same thing. They prob would rig the IQ tests to make themselves look good.

oy vey

Doesn't Chris-chan live in Alexandria?
There must be some high lead content in the water there.
t. Winchester VA resident

What's even funnier is that the kikes want all whites gone who built this civilized paradise. What do they think will happen when we are gone?

Ruckersville, wasn't it? Or did he move?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING WRITING THAT STUFF ON HIS YOUTUBE PAGE?!?!

Alright,

WE NEED TO START A PETITION ASAP AND SIGN IT

Something like "We the undersigned, as Trump supporters denounce these events and the hateful minority who we have no control over supporting Donald J. Trump for President"

Something to show the media we aren't the monster they claim we are.

Jews actually do send their kids to Jew schools who doctor their grades so that they qualify for good colleges. Anything to pull one over on the goyim.

Can you give me an exp of a jewish school?
All the jews I knew from priv school just paid the college a lot of money in donations ;D

& whenever they fucked up, they just paid off the police.
I knew a half-jew kid that went drunk driving at 50-60 mph in a 25, and slammed into a tree sideways. Only reason he lived was b/c volvo w/ air sidebags.
He never went to court, and it the crash was never mentioned in the papers XD

Pretty poor word choice and is barely in context - think he's just trying to use his new big boy word he heard today but sounds pretty retarded.

Reported for copying and pasting it again.

Have a reply and a quarter, faggot.

Actually not in context technically, since mental is a broad term and it would have to be an aspect of something mentally. Believe he's refering to intelligence, but can't be sure if he's refreing to memory, problem solving, disabilities, etc.

That's why Virginia Democrats are relying on pardoning felons and rallying third-world immigrants to win the state for $Hillary.

Really how hard would it be to run a mere 1.7% of the population out of the USA?

d ailymail.co.uk/news/article-3412187/Private-Jewish-school-offers-change-students-grades-not-hurt-discouraged-poor-results.html

THE NOSE KNOWS

Remember that Jewish school scandal where they siphoned public funds? Even deeper it goes was they cheated their grades too. The original Harvard University alumni were right in that "Jews cheat". Too bad the only thing Harvard U is good at keeping out these days is chinks.

Science call "liberals" testosterone deficient.

Wow, that really makes you think.

I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now