Thousands of Muslims Storm Mall of America for "The Festival of Sacrifice”

youtube.com/watch?v=KkZbAIkMnnY

Holy fuck. The state of Minnesota is beyond saving. I almost lost my lunch looking at these disgusting fucking sand niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/06/26/lack-of-transparency-got-citizens-steamed-in-rutland-vt-in-the-first-place/
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/
mallofamerica.com/guests/security
cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/p0830-ebola-virus-semen.html
youdubber.com/index.php?video=KkZbAIkMnnY&video_start=46&audio=mw1VGZoYQts&audio_start=45
newobserveronline.com/us-christian-churches-back-muslim-invasion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely disgusting.

Also, never forget.

What traitors let them in to begin with? Write down names.

Bill Clinton.

Good thing you had your guns.
Oh wait.

catholic church gets paid 10 million a year to ship in shitskins into the middle of White America.

MURDER ALL PIRATES

The mayor of Rutland, Vermont secretly entered into negotiations to resettle refugees behind the town's back.

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/06/26/lack-of-transparency-got-citizens-steamed-in-rutland-vt-in-the-first-place/

It's almost like its own industry, given the huge funds, grants etc that the US government gives to NGOs like churches, charities, etc that "resettle" refugees. So don't believe anyone's bullshit that they're simply doing so out of muh Christian principles or whatever, these fucks are walking away with millions to dump Somalis, "Syrians" etc in your neighbourhood.

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/

I blame all the cuckoldry in MPLS on Phyllis Kahn…that an all the Scandanavians

Let me in oh tender woman.

wasn't this proved to be rigged?

The mayor is ignoring the law.
And what are the residents of that VT town going to do about it?

Nothing.

LOL

There is something wrong with the Scandinavian mindset. Beautiful women for sure, but absolutely mentally ill with no concept of self-preservation.

(((Paul Ryan)))

The eternal Jew thinks he has already won.
We havn't even taken up arms, but I know that's where it is headed. Brothers, prepare yourselves for the defense of your people.

t. europoor

they dindu nuffin, kafir

There's a pretty good chance they have.
Yeah, and it's a massive, massive problem that may have already killed us.
The core problem is that it isn't clear that's where it's headed. Nobody is actually moving towards this. We are at the point where the wholesale execution of colleges, high schools, elementary schools needs to be taking place – right now.

The infrastructure the enemy owns, controls, and multiplies inside within our nations is incomprehensible in scope. Numbers of foot soldiers in a handful of city blocks that dwarf what we can muster in whole towns.

We have to kill hundreds of millions of people.

Good thing you eurocucks have your freedom of speech.
oh wait.

No, I don't think you understand how packed in these fuckers are, as soon as you leave the cities and head east, the shit stops, you hit near the border towns, and its all white, you cross the border into WI, its all fucking white.

I think they all live in one or two skyscrapers in Minneapolis that literally look like garbage

Now if you said "Minneapolis and St.Paul are beyond saving" I'd agree

funnily enough the Islam Center is right next to the News Channel HQ near the fairgrounds

Also just hit me, I sometimes wear my MAGA hat in that Mall, fuck that coulda been a bad day

for them. concealed carry or dont call yourself a white nationalist.

guns not much use when im behind bars and not with it

I saw my first MAGA hat in public today.

I told that guy to have a great day.

Why the fuck is no one using their fucking god given second amendment rights?

mall of america is a gun-free zone

mallofamerica.com/guests/security

don't matter which enclosure you move the monkeys, they'll still be monkeys.

in exchange for their citizenship, we've forfeited our freedom and quality of life.

we struck a bad deal

hue
do burgers know how islamic africa is?

ACTIVE SHOOTER/MASS STABBING IN ST. CLOUD, MINNESOTA

That was 6 days ago.

Looks like a normal day over here.

Good thing you write essays on your website about White culture and… oh wait, you just shit post on a cartoon board using a vpn because your government monitors and logs everything. Stay comfy faggot as you post in a thread about thousands of mudslimes bumrushing one of YOUR malls.

stay triggered

They're muslims, user. They're dumb as dog shit. They just show up once a year when they're in the mood.

Also why do you know when that shitskin holiday is anyways?

the same problem is manifesting on both sides of the Atlantic and you just want to point out how the shit you're drowning in isn't as bad as the shit the eurofags are drowning in because - goddammit - you're an American.
Seems as if you're a bit triggered yourself - denial comes before anger, you'll be there soon enough.

learn how IDs work you asspained faggot.

Is Minneapolis the most cucked city in the upper midwest? Or is Madison worse?

Hello FBI

They should be bending over instead.

check out the MPLS reddit…

I thought south park was joking about kids.

For people that call each other "Brothers and Sisters" they sure seem to fight each other a lot.

Doubtful, you see we might be awaken but much of our people still rest. Many of them have believed the Jew, they will be slowly convinced that everything they have been fed is rotten. Any black will tell you they would loose the race war at this moment, and that's a good litmus test of where we are.

No famine would end them quickly, they would fight one another for the scraps, remember much of these refugees know nothing of the land. We only need to create insular communities which are self-sufficient enough, especially able to make our own ammo and the most complex weapons the land will allow us to have.

Frankly if we could have this struggle by ourselves it wouldn't be a problem. I'm more frightened of the (((United Nations))) actions or the (((European Union))), having a police action upon the US. I could just imagine the Jews conscript whats left of the blood of Europe to decimate the white population in the US, and so very few whites would be left at the end. You've seen it, any failed state gets a large friend coming to help them.

Maybe they are even setting us up for this.

It's not like this is site is being actively monitored or anything right? What could go wrong?

They came expecting to be sacrificed.
ARE WE GOING TO LET THEM LEAVE DISAPPOINTED?

Hi, FBI.

It was nice in the city where i live, there were almost no people no traffic, I was hoping they wouldn't come back. But it also tells me how many mudslimes live in that fucking city.>>7523739

Need to return to this happening. NYC distraction.

So this is officially all Islam is good for; having followers who are so obnoxious and destructive who have absolutely zero respect for any nations' laws, and, being invaders, milk benefits from actual taxpayers and contribute nothing, aside from their vibrant culture of violence and rape and destruction.

Thanks, kikes.

Why couldn't Ebola-chan have just liquefied us all in 2014?

I bet my life savings this is part of the NYC attacks.
This will push Trump up to 88 percent

THIS

Why are Scandinavians so fucking cucked?

Literally all their actually brave men left to raid other countries while faggots and the weak stayed behind and bred. All the good genes died out.

We memed too hard with her. Now she is spread through semen (among other body fluids). She is a semen daemon.

Forgot my link:

cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/p0830-ebola-virus-semen.html

we didnt love her enough
nor did we sacrifice enough blood to her name.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

I still remember the wacky shit that would go on over at /ebola/

Probably because of ejaculation.

All we needed was for Her to get to India. Global spread would have been absolutely guaranteed at that point.

And they always said it was Libertarians that would turn the country into Somalia.

Minnesota was colonized by Swedes and other Northern European Cucks. Its not surprising at all. Its the California of the Midwest. Enjoy your Somali crime wave faggots.

Because giving someone rights =/= giving them motivation to execute their rights.

it would take only one of us to go to africa
find the airborn version in those fucking bats
take some blood from it
then inject in self and fly to india

…ok it sounds difficult
but still non airborn version just from taking it from a nigger

kinda thinking if they cant make us give up our constitutional rights willingly, they will flood the country with muds, give them citizenship and say, "well, now you wouldn't want them to have the same 2nd amendment right to carry guns like every other american, right?"
now we dont have any rights as well because "refugee" pieces of shit are in the country and kike and kike worshippers have subverted the law and used our own freedoms against us

Real tough guy, huh?

not this nigger again..

This is how you fix the muslim problem.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=KkZbAIkMnnY&video_start=46&audio=mw1VGZoYQts&audio_start=45

These kids parents need to slap some sense into them. Wonder how many beatings itll take for them to realize they were wrong.

Simple solution:
President Trump signs an executive order stating illegal aliens don't have the same rights as American Citizens, and therefore: Anything Goes!

Let the purging begin!

Wigger.

Barbarians.

Where ever there are Nordics, the kike must flood it with Somalis.

cousin marriage is an acceptable form of marriage among some cultural groups that have a strong presence in Minnesota, namely the Hmong and Somali

Every. Fucking. Time.

That's what you look like right now.

why are threads about this stuff and the fucking guy running into a house, biting a person, then just dying end up on the 2nd to last page of Holla Forums?

I'm going to start browsing backwards

About 15 years ago my family stopped at the mall of America as part of a family vacation. There wasn't a single hijab wearing woman that I saw and few blacks.

Now thousands of mudslides.

Madison is know as the Berkley of the Midwest

why is islam like a fantasy cult from a video game? real fucking bizarre

Why are the kikes targeting Scandis so much?
Lolercaust neutrality?
Something more esoteric?
The purest descendants of Aryans?

I'd really want to know more. I seriously doubt it's just "those white bastids" to them.

And on the other side Soros is recruiting Somalis to invade Scandinavia and constructs connections between them.

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Because they're the experiment group.

In Europe, there are four states, all of whom could turn into superpowers within a week - by "state" I mean "Alliance of smaller nations" or a preexisting nation.

The UK being one, which has to be curtailed.

Germany too, France, and then the one more which needs to be stopped before it can gain momentum - Scandinavia.

If Norway, Iceland, Denmark and Sweden all grouped together, they'd be able to turn into a nation more powerful than Israel within a week.

They do the same thing with every nation they can - to keep them divided.

Scandinavians are the far end of the slider of civilisation - they are perfectly at peace within their own groups, and perfectly united.

So you dilute the group.

White America is another example of a group which has to be pegged to a slow group to limit its power - there's a reason Russia is so close to the USA in power, and it isn't because of Siberia - it's due to the amount of working cogs in the machine.

Scandinavia could have all of its cogs operational with no friction, so they must be curtailed - after all, goy, only one group can be unified!

I mean the four which could turn into something very quickly - Italy isn't going anywhere soon.

Just as an example, last time one nation unified and worked towards a common goal without being divided internally, it turned into the second most powerful nation in terms of Economics in just 6 years.

Only the USA, with its 200mln people and continent-spanning land, could keep up with Germany and this is an enormous (((threat to world peace))) - if these countries were allowed to get to their full power, they would develop nuclear weapons within months, goy!

Purest genes. Also, we seem really naive and trusting at younger ages (when we get brainwashed), and those experiences stay with us.

This.

Lol, yeah the scandi tells us he's better than everyone. I believe it.

This. To get global goverance you have to weaken and destroy the nation state. The strongest nation states are the USA and the ones in Western Europe. They are the only ones strong enough to challege globalism and go it alone. You don't see them worried about pushing diversity in states that are no threat to them, like Chad or Equitorial Guineau. What's the reason for the strenght of the Western nations, the source of Western power? White people.

Fucking shitskins.

newobserveronline.com/us-christian-churches-back-muslim-invasion/

Strange

1 Black Friday a year is more than enough.

let me understand, these niggers do nothing all day, live on welfare but still have money to spend like animals on worthless overpriced shit?

Somalia is closer to actual Libertarianism than Rapture from bioshock.

Quite a lot has changed here in Minnesota in the last 10 years. Especially in Central Minnesota and the Twin Cities.

Their school districts have become an absolute cesspool. The worst case is Talahi Elementary (bottom 5%).
None of the teachers or staff members I know about still work there. They'll give you the PC version and say
"X school district gave me a better opportunity" when the reality of it is that the Somali have taken over. Another reason was
almost all of the female teachers at the schools had to be replaced with male teachers because the Somalians don't
inherently respect women enough to listen to them.

As if Minnesota roads weren't unsafe on their own, uninsured Somali drivers are destroying property in record numbers and making the roads more dangerous than ever before. Oh, and their cars tend to be much nicer and newer than most native citizens'.

Landlords renting property to Somali, especially apartment communities, are faced with destroyed units, unsanitary conditions,
and entire buildings that are only inhabitable by Somali as they are the only ones left who will willfully live there.

All of this is occurring using state tax dollars. Barely over half of the Somali population is employed. The rest rely on government
handouts for food, rent and healthcare. They are flocking to our community because the leadership has created a paradise for them.

The first wave of Somali refugees was not alarming because there was not too many of them and they adapted almost immediately. This
leads me to believe that they are completely capable of assimilating, but they are simply refusing to do it which is even more infuriating.

Bottom line is that they are not assimilating and (((Mark Dayton))) will defend this by telling us that if we don't like it we should move.

We never asked for this. We never voted for this. It happened and we had no control over it. Don't think it won't happen on a grand scale
nationwide if that diabolical bitch is put in a position of power.

Sound like some Mad Max movie waiting to happen. This is why I hope Trump won't win, if things are how you say they are, then no one could fix them.

Now that you mention it, my big wall of text does sound better if I read it out loud in an Australian accent

Post vocaroo

Holy shit, I looked the guy up and his ex-wife's surname was Rockefeller.

There's no "free speech" in United States of Zion, you just get reprimanded differently for wrongspeak.

Also you might want to see what FATCA is, americattle.

Somalis are dog shit stupid and this is coming from someone who eats somalian food around once a month for the past ten years and has a good relationship with the owners.

Still prefer talking to them over most cucked libs though.

regardless who wins we are in for very trying times.. and we still have 4 months in which the kikes can start ww3 and cancel the shit outright. But if Trump wins the problems fast approaching will be less painful to good and honest folk. If hillary wins it will be a long and painful struggle and those of us who live to tell of it wont see a peaceful day for quite some time.

That is why I hope Trump wins.