Liberals Celebrate As NBC Makes An Example Out of Matt Lauer for Treating Trump Fairly

archive.is/whY0P
foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/16/matt-lauer-reportedly-hung-out-to-dry-at-nbc.html

they're so tolerant

I stopped watching South Park after they trivialized NSA spying.

I heard people talking positively about the new episode but that description of the forced recycled turd/douche metaphor and hating on Lauer for not being "hard" on Trump sound fucking retarded.

Stone must have murdered Parker.

So South Park is recycling one of their 15 year old jokes? How inventive.

South Park has always been like that. they only pretend to hate both sides when their preferred position is indefensible. also notice how they prefer to attack supporters of leftist ideas over the ideas themselves yet hold no punches when it comes to the opposite views.

There is no reasoning with these fucktards.

It's great. The more they attack Lauer, the less likely other journalists are to take up a moderating position. They're going to scrape the bottom of the barrel just to get anyone to do it, and it'll show. Trump, of either candidate, is far more proficient and quick on his feet; he'll be able to handle the shitshow the debate will turn into.

That Jew Lauer isn't even fired yet so there's no example in the slightest. Meanwhile, that spic on CNN years ago Rick Sanchez told the truth and called Jon Leibowitz a "privileged Jew" and he got fired.

This is all just a show by these fucking Jew bastards.

He wasnt even soft on Trump

I always thought South Park was just the usual centrism-by-cynicism "people who care too much about anything are douches bro, pass the bong" for teens and stoners

oy vey you shwartz he didn't even call the guy a nazi I wear.

>NBC News and MSNBC chairman Andrew Lack was the one calling the behind-the-scenes shots. The source said Lack was controlling the interview, including the decision to move Clinton along during certain questions and to linger on the emails.

Guys, search "Andrew Lack". I think you'll find out his motive soon enough.

The reality of the event was that Lauer couldn't get an opportunity to hit trump because trump owned him through the entire interview

This is the same shit the media always does.

When Kerry was running against Bush the media cried that there was too much negativity and bias towards Bush. The problem is that Bush started an illegal war and put in the patriot act. Of course Bush will be more scrutinized because he had done 1000x worse things at that point.

Keep in mind I am not defening John Kerry here. I know they are all the same people on the same side. I am just pointing out that if one candidate has done way more terrible things they will always have more heat sent there way because there is more things to attack. The media tries to spin this as a bias when the truth is there is very little to attack Trump on and 5 novels of shit you can attack Hillary on.

This is basically it. Anyone with half a brain could see Clinton was mainly harangued by the audience who had zero tolerance for her and Laur tried to hardball Trump by pulling out any controversial statement he'd said over the last half decade or more.

The only problem is that Trump essentially outmanouvered Laur. He came prepared with his homework done and his positions locked down. He could name places, dates, and specific issues and provide real answers rather than half platitudes.

Laur was a car carrying Clinton shill and they all knew it going in. His punishment isn't for being fair, it's punishment for failure.

This.
His major fault was women in the military, and even that was nothing.
He keeps failing to bring up the Women's Army Corps, which is what needs to be brought back.

Lack surname is old english, and there are several Andrew Lacks which fuck up the results.
I would guess kike, but maybe you should post a quote.

The reason they're attacking Lauer so heavily is so the next moderators go hard on Trump and soft on Hillary.

Trump sees what they're doing and he's been pushing for debates to not have moderators at all. Trump said he wants Lincoln-Douglas style debates of back and forth.

This

None of that Megyn Kelly "Have you stopped killing illegals yet, Drumpf?" bullshit

Why do they even need to moderate a debate between two people? Honestly just a buzzer or a timer would be fine. Give candidate one a few minutes, then switch, beep, beep, beep.

First result on Google was the right man. Chairman of NBC News and MSNBC.

>Laur was a car carrying Clinton shill and they all knew it going in. His punishment isn't for being fair, it's punishment for failure.

Damn. Very well said.

It's pretty clear the next debate will be unfair to Trump as possible after this.

1. Clinton couldn't handle that, obviously she can't do a debate unless she's given the questions ahead of time
2. you can't push the narrative that way

checked

I agree. After watching the whole thing I thought he did a decent job; it's just that Clinton has a lot more weak spots.>>7523276

I watched the episode. The biggest thing that happened was that they called out the jews as being behind gender wars

Thanks, Soros.

I remember when South Park used to be good and not cuck propaganda.

Behead all who treat Trump fairly.
t. Tolerant Liberal.

The weirdest episode would have to be Goobacks. The whole "turk our jerbs" thing is completely lost on everyone even though the Rednecks in the episode were 100% right and the Goobacks took everyone's job, even Randy's who was initially supportive of the Goobacks.

I was disappointed when listening to the commentary that even Trey and Matt failed to notice this.

At least Hillary is the Turd Sandwich. Clearly the worse choice.

NBC should fire Lauer.

It would be funny if Trump offered him a higher paying job.

It's pretty fucked up that they think these were bad things.

Being CA, they all probably love the cheap labor they can bus into their gated communities for a few hours day work, and then ship out again.

Or another PowerPoint presentation like in the primary debate

If you don't actively interrupt Trump mid-sentence every other minute and throw him trick questions (Drumpf why don't you want the 45th president to be a woman do you hate women you fucking bigot pig?) you are a defacto Trump supporter.

It's amazing how the average person memory holed that shit.

That was crazy as fuck, I don't know how these fucking stations present themselves as "news reporting" and do that kind of shady ass kike shit.

The most successful jewish meme: "Raegan wasn't a jew loving good goy"

we was from fucking Hollywood, seriously. the only real difference was he didn't hate everyone but the kikes.

This. At times, he talked down to Trump and was rude.

No, Randy, the SJW who joined a PC cult thought it was a bad idea. Randy is not supposed to be an avatar for the audience or even seen as competent as an individual. He is a clueless simpleton.

But did he accuse Trump of being a child rapist and serial killer?

Scatalogically obsessed hebes, once again.

And then, Trump will be parsecs ahead of her, and she'll cut her hair even shorter. If anyone wants to do a Pepe on top of a bald Megyn Kelly, please, feel free.

it won't be "fair" until the moderators are a panel of illegal immigrants wearing burqas screaming insults at trump and demanding that he apologize for existing. lauer was actually trying to fuck over trump too by trying to go into specifics because he believed the "trump can't do anything but vague statements" meme, which makes this all funnier

Maybe they did and just can't say non PC shit because they are mainstream?

South Park, is great it make normies think.

South park hasn't been good for more than a few seasons now.
They lost it around the time they did the imagination trilogy if not before that.
I use to kek my ass off watching south park them all the sudden it was shit.

They really jumped the shark with the trayvon episode. The jew writer is married to a nig iirc so he's almost as cucked as bill burr

Its Clintons fault. She rambled on and on and on about the emails. Lauer tried to stop her but nooooo.

Stupid bitch.

This, that was episode that they list all credibility (And the 9/11 episode of course).

Boogie Tillmon (the nig) is also a stripper and has a child with another man.

It was certainly not "fair" to Trump that these liars in the press & the plants in the audience pretend Trump hasn't got a single detailed policy when his policy papers are freely available on his site.

Matt was pushing that shit hard along with "Trump's temperament" narrative, yet libshitters are still triggered into mass hysteria that he wasn't just screaming "RACIST" directly into Trump's face through a megaphone for the duration. That would be their idea of "fair to Trump".

I know at least Parker is a card-carrying lolberg. Seems to fit with most of SP's positions.

pic related

No sympathy for a kike lover who got kiked.

I dunno, at the very least, Reagan was at one point in time at least partially redpilled on muh 6 million.

Taken out of context. He’s talking about Vietnam. Don’t spread disinfo.

Have you seen the two in recent interviews? Trey looks like a fucking mess while Stone takes care of himself. But more importantly, Stone's reaction to Trey seems more like a handler than a lifelong friend and creative partner. Something is definitely wrong. I think Stone embraced the judaism and Trey is his good goyim.