Have any of you ever had the desire to wear a blindfold for a long time, or at least for a couple weeks...

Have any of you ever had the desire to wear a blindfold for a long time, or at least for a couple weeks. Perhaps for the purpose of having more control over what senses you can focus on.

You see, those of us with eyes tend to dilute most of our attention to the large amount of information that our eyes feed us, and thereby ensuring that our other senses are not as heightened.

I'm thinking about doing this task, but the problem is that I'm not sure what to do once I run out of food to eat, and also I'm not sure what to occupy myself with since I'm so used to using the computer everyday.

Any ideas?

blind people can use computers too. a voice just reads out literally everything on the screen and you have a really bad time operating it

you can go blind that way retard. your ocular nerves in the back of your eyes atrophy from not being used and shut down.

sage for faggotry.

I did it for a day.
Did all sorts of experiments on myself when i was younger, like sleep deprivation, feasting and not using words to think.

Hes lying this is a great idea OP go for it.

nigger thats not even that hard just do stuff without thinking about it

so…..that has nothing to do with thinking then, by your own admission. so it isnt relevant at all to "not using words to think"

shameless self bump

negated

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

arrest underwater mystic switchboard meds epidemic.
factual marvin gimp.
specs aggregation fta spies partitioning flag yukon. commercials soak manchester barefoot starter nutrients.:)
boom buffet wac plot coarse lycos camcorder dst enrichment xenical steals paige fixing oder transporter tbh.

Been thinking about this too. Did it when I was like twelve, but bunched up tissue paper into swim goggles instead. Didn't quite work well.

Go on…

I wear a blindfold all the time. Its called video games and indifference.

SAGE NEGATED

These motherfuckers creep me out, like, why do you have a loli as your pic of choice? to get attention? and that gibberish you post, you have a strange way of ordering words in such a way that when you skim it, it sounds like it makes sense, but read it slowly and you can't understand shit. Subliminal messages? Brain washing? What the fuck is your motive?

Thats the resident botnet spammer my newfag friend

I did it so I could have hallucinations.

It'll ruin your eyes. So try it out, OP

Tibetan long game pro troll strats

lets suppose that you have 5 senses protip there are more and each of those senses contributes an equal share of your awareness.

remove sight and youd be operating at 80% awareness

now lets for argument sake say that your other senses increase in sensitivity with sight privation. also its a given that your eyesight is going to deteriorate.

worse case scenario your sight deteriorates more than the gains you get from your other senses. congrats you are OP, glorious retard

best case scenario you gain more from your other sense than you lose from your sight, congratulations, you have gained the ability to hear a dog fart in the next room but can no longer read a license plate.

your logic is oh so similar to the reasoning behind why hippies think that ketamine gives them superhuman powers

Did you have hallucinations?

meep meep
1. wear blindfold
2. learn to make clicks with tongue
3. bounce clicks off objects in environment
4. develop echolocation ability
5. use your new ability to communicate with dolphins and bats
6. ???
7. profit tbh

if you want mastery over your senses it probably better not to annihilate them

take for example if you wanted some control over pain tolerance

if you just simply removed the sensation, you would be numb, you would lose sensitivity, you would lose potentially vital information

instead, try to change how your mind interprets the information your body is sending you

back to reddit trolling is linked to pedos

help me you fags
fuck you for even mentioning this idea OP