HILLARY HOLOGRAM/GREEN IN SCREEN IN GREENSBORO, NC RALLY 9/15

CGI/GREEN SCREEN HILLARY AT LATEST RALLY SINCE HER FAINTING

I've yet to see a thread on this here, and wanted to bring it to the attention of other anons. Usually, this sort of stuff I pass off as fake or too out there, but my jaw is dropping. There's too much to go on here.

The people's cell phone screens in the beginning of the video do NOT match what's in the background, possibly just a feed from a previous rally.

At 20:51, ONLY Hillary's frame goes out of whack. This actually happens a number of times throughout the video.

At 21:14, Hillary goes ENTIRELY missing from the screen. I was unable to capture this in the YT video (try yourselves, please) after about 200 frantic space bar presses, but you can see it if you watch that time frame: 21:13-21:15. I captured it in my video player though from the downloaded video.

t. ABC15 Arizona's youtube video of the rally - youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0

What does this all mean?

Did she really die last week? What does this mean going forward?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGbrFmPBV0Y
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article102470912.html
sourceforge.net/projects/webcamstudio/
youtube.com/watch?v=NnUg9ztXWoI
youtube.com/watch?v=uc4kr868rGY
youtube.com/watch?v=h9PiJHRIV9I&feature=youtu.be
c-span.org/video/?415316-1/hillary-clinton-campaigns-greensboro-north-carolina
youtube.com/watch?v=gYMBUIR7C9o
archive.is/AZ44Z
archive.is/rN8Iz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Video_Broadcasting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVB-S2
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtu.be/QrdDavSw_Fg
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11714773
bfy.tw/7l1R
facebook.com/lamar.wingate.9/videos/10157463681720644/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
youtu.be/_XvhNqX22zI?t=1763
youtu.be/_XvhNqX22zI?t=4730
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There was Tupac and Miku before him. Did we get monkey pawed with making anime real? 2D Hilary?

She's already dead. Some jewess doppelganger will take her place.

She died when they quarantined her in the own house, what actually happened there was that they were hiding the corpse from anyone would could blow their cover

From 20:50 to 21:14 there is definitely some fuckery going on

Glitch could be showing first frames without her before she stepped into the frame.

The ancient parasite
the devourer of worlds

More like that's how she actually looks like without the human disguise

I was skeptical the last time Holla Forums pointed this out, but TWICE?

That's fucking confirmed right there. Holy shit, who do they think they're fooling?

People are so dumb and it's so bizarre to say that Hillary is like a Hunger Game's hologram that they will just never believe it. But that she disappears from the frame, I can't explain logically whatsoever, nor that only her CGI avatar gets distorted while the flag is fine in the background. The phone screens I could sort of say we don't have the entire angle of, so there is some skepticism there. But besides this, it seems pretty confirmed to me that this is just like a movie they're making. I just want to know what they plan on doing with it, the why.

You know what they say.

"Once is a coincidence, twice is confirmed."

I'm surprised how accurate that really is.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OF CTR $HILLS

FUCK OFF MY IMAGEBOARD

No. We will not be discredited, take your $0.03 for this post and spend it on testosterone injections

Life imitates art, and the "art" in this case is DK2 by Frank Miller.

What a time to be alive…

To play Devil's Advocate, couldn't it conceivably be broadcast packet loss, or just a buffering problem in the stream?

On my shittier laptop I get buffer errors all the time playing files with VLC.

I think it's possible Hillary never showed up at the rally, and they spliced the live crowd into a pre-recorded broadcast. At least that seems to be a simpler ruse to me.

Packet loss doesn't cause high res background with errors in foreground.

hello i am a britton m8 i like to say m8 and you are my good chap ye stanky ol' wank

forgot to sage

There's no way for hillary Clinton to disappear temporarily while her background BEHIND HER stays intact, & suddenly comes into view.

That's not "packed loss"

What exactly do we accomplish by going on conspiritard tangents because of broadcasting glitches?

Just like the body double meme this will just be used as an attack against us.

But I'm obviously a CTR shill unlike OP so have fun guys.

Ok, you explain how she disappears & an HD background behind her suddenly shows up?

You explain how the cellphones don't match up.

I would love to hear this.

Thanks.

All right, how would you explain her entirely vanishing from the screen, then?

Was it?
I must have missed that.
Unless you made it up out of whole cloth from your arse.

Sage for shit thread regardless.

Your reaction isn't realistic. It's just a fun glitch.

Good points. It's possible an error REVEALED the splice/hologram, but not that it caused the base weirdness.

Second question, can we find examples of say, a weatherman or broadcast news glitch of a similar type to bolster the claim? Something with live greenscreen/static background splicing.

I'd also like to point out I think it's prerecorded spliced into live, because the details like the microphone shadows are really good.

from comments. and lots more like this on there. "i'm a video technician and sony panasonic headend tech. this is definitely a composited video built from multiple elements. you can see it yourself, you have never seen glitches like this on a live feed. this was a hack job in an editing room."

she's getting memed out of reality lads

This video has tremendous potential, OP. Good find.

They're not here to contribute, just to yell JEW or CTR then leave. I mean cmon guize like hillary would ever pull a fast one I mean geez cmon.

The background is static, and made of block vertical lines….yes it looks weird but I think it's just multiple frames converging and the background obviously not being affected as it hasn't shifted from frame to frame, I've seen similar effects in faulty webms

If it keeps happening then we take it seriously, this looks a blatant attempt to discredit us.

Hmmm. I mean we see her walking up the stairs (0:10-0:16) with the striped background. So I don't think this is some greenscreen stuff. I guess the glitching is from a problem with video compression. Because of the big static pattern in the background the compressor interprets as one pattern and tries to cut out Hillary. Or maybe their bandwidth dropped and this led to some error. This is ofc pure speculation from my side, maybe we have a broadcast technician here who can weigh in.

One thing I noticed: watch 0:50 - 1:40. I'm pretty sure she has an earpiece again. You can literally see how she's listening to someone. Especially when it's about personal information of the people she talks about.

Also notice, how they overdrive the crowd noise making it sound like there are 60.000 frenzied people there. They definitely use a sound module as there occurs no clipping.

One thing is clear, we need Anons at these rallies so we have our own footage and sound. They are definitely tampering.

Prove it.

how can you discredit someone who was never creditted in the first place?

tfw shillary is actually tupac

Jews don't even trust corrupt puppet politicians, they have taken the next step, hologram politicians.

Has Tay gotten into their system?

CHECK EM.

People need to stop assuming that a faulty digital signal = green screen.

Zero effort put into thinking about the implications of your claim, moishe.

The frame where she's gone.

that has good shop potential

youtube.com/watch?v=TGbrFmPBV0Y

It's amazing how much this technology has progressed in 4 years.

It's:
"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action."

From her site: Today in D.C., and then the next one is in Philadelphia on the 19th. And then after the Philly one, not again until the 26th, the debates. She barely campaigns. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are set to hold more rallies on behalf of Hillary herself in the next 3 weeks.

I've yet to see a logical explanation for why this would occur. Do any videoanons have one?

And the frames just so happen to converge so that the stripes are all serendipitously aligned exactly the same as the real background, with no signs of overlap?

Hologram =/= green screen
This isn't the first time something fishy happened at a rally (Check the other one where multiple phones end up showing an empty podium)

It doesn't work like that. If bandwidth was the issue either the whole feed would have dropped or quality would have turned to shit
Same with compression

Ah, I mis-remembered. Any idea who that quote is from?

Have you ever used VLC? Now shut the fuck up and come up with a bette plan.

No

He did explain it.
Vertical stripe background, vertical repetition glitch. Notice it repeats from the top down.
The podium disappears too, the only thing that remains is the vertical stripes, repeated from top of frame.

try dropping the quote into google, it'll be faster than asking a drunk guy on a tiwanese finger puppet boeard.

yeah

I think you should fuck off back to plebbit, the main ingredient in all these elections and fucking them up is the fun

It's the main reason the leftists and feminists are losing, they are anti-fun. People who don't even give a shit normally are drawn in from the keks and salt provided.

There's definitely some shit going on there. Really bizarre

KEK @ the third one

If the background stays there because it isn't moving you'd have multiple pixels from Hillary stay behind as well and lets not forget the podium as its pretty stationary too. Not moving is not an explanation

Oh, okay. They’re complete shit at writing code, so their playback is always shit. Doesn’t matter how pure the file source is.

I have literally never had a problem with the playback of any video in any format in VLC.

(checked)

Vertical repetition, top down.
The top of the stripes overwrites everything else. Hag, Podium, everything that's not vertical stripes.

So, that happens sometimes, where the top half of a frame will just override the lower half in perfect alignment? I've never seen that before.

Even if we assume it was just a compression/bandwidth glitch, check the phones

Everything else is really a red herring (see the video from the previous rally).
The displays on the phones do not display the actual crowd/podium.

At 4 seconds in Hillary comes into view.
No one is focussing on her

Isn't that strange?
Even as she waves her arm she does not appear on any of the phones in any frame

This happens even as one person is actively FOLLOWING her with her phone.
Check it out: Play the video at the lowest speed and check every frame for the first 7-8 seconds.

I have, but it was the HVEC codec that needed updating to 1.0 from 0.1.

Lads.

The person just to the left of the frame in the beginning with the pink armband is pointing the phone directly where $hillary should pass. No movement at all.

No $hillary, the guy ducking behind her walkway isn't there, none of it.

If the whole thing wasn't a sham, the crowd certainly is.

I haven't seen it either, but I'm thinking Occam's razor here. Can't deny that the Hag is being repeated, top down in these glitch pics. Extrapolate that to 1 pixel above her head and you erase her.
Usually streaming errors are like digital blocks and green stripes outta nowhere with audio loss.

Can't deny that the Hag is being repeated, top down in these glitch pics

The abc overlay would be affected in that case, but isn't.

Brilliant

The output is not repeated, there are artifacts in numerous locations.
You'll need to really zoom in to see them. If this wasn't streaming video I would dismiss them as compression errors but what we're looking for IS errors so I think its admissible.

hahaha, i thought exactly the same

That shit is too uncanny to be convincing

It's indistinguishable for the real deal. Get a real job, Chaim.

To elaborate: One person eventually starts focusing on her.

Even with no one in front of her and with Hillary waving her arm the woman does NOT capture Hillary in any of the frames

Maybe on shitty youtube videos but you aint fooling anyone with that in HD.

Also that should be illegal to do.

MEME IT

Look at the image on the cell phone closely.

Even though the camera is over the heads of the people in front of her multiple people are clearly displayed.

The camera apparently has a high enough angle to reach the ceiling.

Also look at how many rows of people appear in front of the person with the camera.

Now look at how many people stand in front in the camera image.

The camera clearly shows a woman with her hair in some sort of bun.

This could be the woman in front of the phone surrounded in yellow.

But you clearly see that the camera surrounded in red is behind it.

Third and most strange:

Look at the red dot on the hand of the person raised.

This red dot does not appear in any of the images on the phones.

Look at the phone screen surrounded by yellow.

Despite the fact that she is completely blocked by the arm in front of her.

The arm appears feet away.

This is the same arm that appears on blue phone.

But all lack the red dot.

She's fast!

That’s actually pretty good. The only legitimate thing to come out of this shit.

Your sight is even shittier if you think those are at all comparable to

ABC overlay could be put over the corrupt feed, it could have been a problem between ABC15 and where they were getting their feed from. In fact, if this was fake it would have to be something that ABC15 was getting and not on their end.

This is more of a smoking gun. Those little artefacts aren't anything more than what you'd expect from video. But Hillary is completely missing. And it's just for one frame, right? Someone needs to grab the part where she disappears and slow it down to like a frame a second and make a webm of the few surrounding frames.

If there was something wrong with the video and it was corrupt, the stripes would have been corrupted too. This is more like what video corruption does, it doesn't affect specific things, it's usually image-wide or focusing a large part. The odds of this glitching out to remove hillary perfectly are extremely low. I'd even suspect they use such a simple backdrop to hide errors and anything that's been edited.

I was skeptical as fuck at first but after analyzing this video a bit it's clear that that event was completely fucking fake

The most damning part (except no clinton) is the decor: Where are the American flags?

I can totally see the Clinton campaign pushing the "missing frame" angle to discredit the smoking gun: The fact that audience is not filming what is actually happening.

red dot is the button to stop or start recording a video, the screens and their contents are all the fucking same thought what is that shit

There's an artifact or two in these as well:

Don't even need squares to see them, and the content is definitely repeated there.

See:
and kill yourself.

You can see the American flags. They're there in the distance

D I S I N F O
I
S
I
N
F
O

These compression artifacts are the same reason people believe in shapeshifting lizard people.

Op is either a complete retard or wants to troll, or is a shill, and the result is us being distracted from digging into things like The Clinton Foundation and the latest email leaks.

Excellent catch. That's an extremely common thing for people to do, to track the progress of the "star" they want to see. The only phone of the 6 or so out there that you could say remotely begin to track her (even though she's mere seconds away from these people, and they theoretically should have already spotted her) is the shitskin lady with the gold arm bands at around 5 seconds, but even that's iffy if she's tracking her.

And it cannot be a a camera issue from ABC as that dot just tracks with her hand the whole time, like a sticker.

Keep an eye out for Hillary's next live appearances

It's just very bizarre. I'm going to keep a close lookout on her next live appearances. She's supposed to be in D.C. tonight where she's to appear tonight after Obama makes a speech and receive a congratulations for being the first female presidential nominee - mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article102470912.html

Remember to sage.

Thank you for correcting the rectum

Ok, what's going on here is this:

"Hillary" (whether double, real or CGI) and the podium are NOT at the same location as the backdrop.

Vertical repeating glitch would not be so perfect as to obliterate Hillary AND the podium while leaving the entire backdrop PERFECTLY intact.

Further, as others have already pointed out, if it WERE merely a vertical repeat of the top of the backdrop above Hillary that wiped out both Hillary AND THE PODIUM, then we would see the EXACT SAME ARTIFACTS from the TOP OF THE BACKDROP at least wide enough across to obliterate both Hillary AND THE PODIUM also repeated.

Do we see this?

NO

It is a glitch, yes. But the glitch proves that Hillary and the podium are in front of a green screen (or whatever fucking color, it's actually called 'chroma-key photography') and the backdrop is at another location.

Guys I respect many of you on politics and economics….

But streaming video is not your strong point.
I think this is one of those things like the body double, is just going to be used to make us look discreditable. Polite sage

praise kek, nice trips

how nobody sees the utter foolishness of this is beyond belief, but I guess we're well past the rubicon now with the whole memetic dimensional collapse thing going on so fuck it

Thank you for correcting the rectum.

Nvm I see it now

Good goys

sliding syria attack

I spy a man on a mostly empty gymnasium.

I am confident youtube uses a frame buffer and key framing.

If this was a streaming artefact it would not have loaded the American Flag THROUGH her.

The entire artefact portion of the frame would be distorted.

Not just Hillary Clinton's body.

How would the Camera record the perfect flag behind her?

They are there they just appear much farther than the woman is actually standing.

I had the same reaction but you can see them much more distance than the camera is.

There are more people standing between her and the flags on the phone screen than there is in the actual video.

Who is she pointing at?

(cont.)
Further, we DO see vertical repeat glitch… But ONLY on Hillary and the podium (because they're being green-screened into the shot of the backdrop) and looking at the compression artifacts on the backdrop confirms that the vertical repeat glitch DOES NOT AFFECT THE BACKDROP.

CONCLUSION:
Hillary & podium 100% proven to be green-screen overlayed from a remote location (hence streaming glitches and artifacts ONLY on Hillary & podium) onto stable, (local) shot of the backdrop.

MODS STICKY THIS PLS

Even if we assume that the display is extremely blurry, notice how the distinct (from her surroundings) red color of Hillary's pantsuit does not appear in the frames.

This. The compression artefacts are bullshit, but the phones and the missing Hillary frame are really suspicious. I have a feeling they wouldn't be faking the whole thing, but editing it enough to make it look more successful than it is.

There's weird shit going on with the phones, it doesn't seem like they're matching up with what is happening.
The missing frame is really weird, I don't know what would cause a person to disappear for one frame and then re-appear.
Was this shit filmed live or was it not? If it wasn't done live, it's very possible this thing could have been shot in multiple takes in different places. It would be easy for them to do so with the simple back drop and lack of showing any crowd while giving most of her speech.

I think this is a mix of splicing videos together and not shooting them all together, with some editing to make the crowds look more energetic or existent than they actually are.

Post the time so we can look at it in the video.

Kill yourself.

I said literally the opposite, you cocksucking faggot.

It's called perspective, user.

Pic related. (also, pic unashamedly stolen from halfchan)

Looks like the festoons that are on the peoples phones, I think it's the same rally.

/thread

Same granny clothes in each one

Notice how the vertical repeat glitch ONLY affects Hillary and the podium, and NOT the backdrop behind?

100% proven green-screened.

This was a month ago.

Why aren't I allowed to raise questions about anything important?

right listen you daft cunts. she fainted. she had an ear piece. shes sick. she shart. shes had a fuckton of things happen BUT the body double and now this bullshit needs to stop right fucking now. these bullshit conspiracy theory's are detracting from the legitimate ones. so cut the bullshit right now and concentrate on the REAL problemns shes having.

Yeah, I've seen similar errors as well, not just in webms but in live MSM broadcasts. I'm filing this one under "unsubstantiated conspiracy theory."

I don't think that means what you think it means.

There is an effort to get us to waste time on bullshit. This is one of those times. I don't think I've seen a time when someone's image could disappear as that one did, but it could easily be explained by faulty algos behind the digital picture plus the apparent bandwidth issues they were facing there.

The reason we should be vigilant is because of the fake shit that was spread here in the past and is a favorite of CTR to lead us on a wild goose chase. Two notable recent examples was the 'tongue lesion' thing at the DNCC and the 'medical record leak' we had. If I were a CTR shill and I saw how effective we were when we are focused on something, I'd lead us in the wrong direction and discourage anyone else from questioning validity because 'thank you CTR'.

Green screens are, in fact, green so that the computers can replace the green in the image/video file with whatever computer generated images they want to overlay. To the audience, it would look like a green tablecloth. Pic related is one of the scenes from the Hobbit where they went extremely overboard with the green screening.

TL;DR you can't hide a green screen in person and this is likely false

Thank you for correcting the rectum. Here, have a bump, kike

What do you think is supposed to happen when vertical stripes are repeated vertically?

Oh look…another concern-trolling (1)

BUMP

Any artifacts in the stripes must also be repeated. That is not the case.

Why am I even replying to CTR, tho?

THIS IS A DISINFO THREAD AND YOU'RE ALL FALLING FOR IT

With that background, yes it could. In fact, it would be MORE suspicious if Hillary disappeared but the podium DIDN'T.

Why would the podium be treated any differently from Hillary? The only reason would be if the podium is actually there but she isn't.

Wrong.

That would only be true if the glitch happened AFTER the compression.

But a glitch like this would occur on THE RAW footage. Which is compressed LATER. Like, say, I don't know… WHEN UPLOADING THE ALREADY GLITCHED VIDEO TO YOUTUBE.

THE ARTIFACTS ARE MEANINGLESS IF ALREADY GLITCHED VIDEO IS COMPRESSED (AGAIN?)

This would be so ridiculously easy to expose, we would never have to resort to obsessing over glitches.

A SINGLE PERSON AT THE EVENT UPLOADING THEIR CELL PHONE RECORDING WOULD EXPOSE IT

Are you telling me not a single person at that event would upload footage of something so fishy?

Are you telling me not one of us could make it into a rally like that to expose the greenscreening with a simple phone video?

Nonsense.

Stop being idiots.

Or go to her next rally if you're so convinced she's a hologram. You'll be a national hero for exposing it.

Instead of focussing on body doubles, clones, holograms, etc. Focus on what is directly in front of you: The phones

Basically occam's razor.
Aim for the easiest explanation given the available data.

Just like that other rally the people at the front are not at the same event.

Like a fake audience?

The whole glitch/artifact focus distracts from the most damning element

FAKE audiences

CTR can use a lot of technical buzzwords

Stop trying to spread this shitty meme you faggot kike.

We're being raided by CTR shills. Happens everytime we stumble onto something that could undo (((her))) campaign.

They are pic related right now.

Yes and no. It used to be more commonly done with BLUE screens.

Truth is, you can use ANY color to do it. It's called chroma-key photography, and you can do it with your own webcam and a copy of webcamstudio. I personally found that it worked extremely well with a light grey background too.

You're right, but the Stronger Together sign holder is a better marker.

When Hillary takes the stage you see the same women to the left of her in the picture.

I withdraw my accusation.

Or do I?

But really the phone shit is the major topic here.

See

Thanks for the bump, Schlomo

The phones would show the green screen but they don't. You realize that, right? The green gets removed later in production but through the screen on the phones we can see that the viewfinder shows no green screen.

Pic number three is very damning. She completely leaves the foreground and the background image leaks through.

21:01 anyone hear "join us"

But the phones also don't show the flags or Hitlery. So, what do?

No, that isn't what is happening. No one would go to a green screen taping. Those people with the phones have been inserted in from a previous event.

You can't be serious about this

Right, but the point was that the phones would show the large sheet of whatever color they picked. In that case it can't be green screen. Maybe a hologram, but I severely doubt it.

But where do the artifacts originate?
Do you have the raw stream?
We only have the final product. If the repetition happens before the artifacts, they just get overlaid on stripes.

It's a LOT more logical than a hologram/ empty stage etc.

The insistence in this thread is sick. We have rale shit to go after: health scandal, email scandal, pay for play scandal, benghazi scandal, scandal scandal, scandal, sausage eggs, ham and scandal….

And we're going for phantom lizard people because video glitch scandal?

Fuck this shit.

Why not?

Or the phones just played a video of a previous rally?

Easiest way to do it.

They wouldn't green screen the phones are post process a video in.

Just play it directly on the phone.

You got your paycheck, now go away.

Still ignoring the phones not lining up.

Why couldn't the phones/crowd have been from another rally?

Btw, I'm OP. I saw this on another site, found it super suspicious, and just wanted to hash it out with other Holla Forumsacks. I just want to find out what's going on.

I'm starting to think everyone dropping "Moishes, Chaims, and Schlomo's" are kikes here thinking that helps them fit in

Ha, demon confirmed.

How about when it glitches right when she says the word "free?" That's some spoopy shit, son.

Look at the phones here:

Now look at the locale here:

Realize that the TV cameras are distant and zoomed in on her here:

And maybe you can understand that a phone at 5 meters doesn't have the same picture as a zoomed camera at 15.

Yeah, just like all the technical people that set up her email server and all the people at the Clinton Foundation and DNC that witnessed the "Pay-For-Play" schemes

Oh wait.

Actually best suggestion yet. If any user is in the area, visit her rallies.
If people can't get in (for bullshit reasons) or the footage doesn't add up, we know for certain stuff is fishy

Why does the decor line up with the rest of the event though?
Still, it would explain why no one has come out about this yet.

Notice how the usual ridiculous angle is being pushed.
It goes from "something is fishy" to full blown "Alien demon reptilian flat earth time cube" tinfoil crap

Maybe, I hadn't considered that. To those people who said that the flag background is faithfully represented because it's on a layer under the hillary/podium overlay, I want to show you this pic. There are obviously problems with compression/decompression.

Another thing I would ask is this: If this is fake, why would they release it with these issues? I'm not seeing the angle.

Incorrect, shill. The glitch has occured in the TRANSMISSION of the remote feed (Hillary and podium) to the local feed (backdrop).

WRONG again. Of course they don't, because any color in the video matching that which has been chroma-keyed is replaced. That's how chroma-key photography (aka 'green-screen') works.

WRONG AGAIN. It's done LIVE. To prove this, I offer you the software that will allow anyone to do it themselves with their own webcam.

sourceforge.net/projects/webcamstudio/

No, see above.

Poor shill tactic, strawman is too obvious.

What's going on is tinfoil rabbit hole derailing of our otherwise successful jaunt at demolishing this sick, corrupt hag.
We've got her freaking out over a cartoon frog, now they want you looking for proof of holograms.
Calling us nazis doesn't work, so now they'll go for loonies.

Hi concern troll

Look here and see the explanation

We've known they artificially make her rallies look bigger than they are by CGing the crowd for a while now.

But the notion that she's not AT the rally, and that it's a greenscreen glitch, is ludicrous.

Too easy to expose by just going to one of her rallies and recording what "really" happens there.

I can't be the only one who thinks it's hilarious how they keep having to reaffirm that she's healthy to the point they picked this song.
It sounds so much like a joke it becomes even more surreal than it already is.

Is this someone else's mouth?

Do you really think the raw image data is transmitted? No, it's compressed because of bandwidth constraints.

Yes I know you can use green screens live (see: streamers on Twitch), but the image wouldn't have been changed in a live feed of people who randomly got their phones out to take pictures/video of the stage.

To distract from the phone angle
It's basic psychology: Tell people to track a ball being passed around a group of people, and they'll ignore the guy in the gorilla suit walking in the back

There

Do you know how perspective gets fucked up on a long zoom?
Phone person is further away from that wall than you think they are.
source - have actually used cameras in my life.

The proof that I'm right is here:

See how the glitch ONLY affects Hillary and sometimes the podium, but NEVER the background?

I'm right. I know quite a bit about chroma-key photography and other video production tricks, shill.

Meant to say: How would they cut out an audience like that though? (Assuming Hillary is in the live event)

It doesn't affect the background because it isn't moving. Hillary is. In that photo, compression/decompression fucked up and showed her mouth/body separating. It happens all the time when I use VLC, its actually very annoying.

podium isn't moving either

-Only Hillary gets movement-related glitching because only she's moving.
-Sometimes the podium when the repeat glitch erases it.
-Never the background because it's static and vertically symmetric.

Astounding that people believe we can transmit news stories live during hurricanes with less artefacts than this.

But a Hillary Clinton rally with a budget on cameras, transmission utilities, and solid sound and video professionals are not able.

NFL Football games were better than this in the mid 90's.

She doesn't look like CGI, but there is some fuckery going on.

Doesn't matter. If the parts of Hillary that ARE moving are glitching, then there would be glitching on the same parts of the background immediately behind her. Notice how she can move her hands HORIZONTALLY across from the white to the red parts of the backdrop, but ONLY HER HAND GLITCHES, EVEN THOUGH THE BACKDROP SHOULD BE GLITCHED TOO WHERE HER HAND MOVES ACROSS FROM WHITE TO RED?

See above.

If that is your source than you are about as credible as a two year old.

Count the people in front of the camera image. Count the people in front in the video.

Look at the red dot on the person's hand.

Doesn't appear in any of the camera images.

Camera tend to take in the image that is in front of them and then display that .

Source: Have seen a picture.

Fuck, it's disgusting how she will just lie or cover up an issue with her until it's blatantly obvious, then she'll try to blow it off or make up some lame excuse.

Reported for not even trying to hide that you make no sense.

She's probably not CGI, but she's DEFINITELY green-screened onto that backdrop.

The woman is physically incapable of
1. Saying that she was wrong.
2. Apologizing.

how do you explain the podium disappearing? it doesn't make any sense.

That makes absolutely no difference if it is compressed (again or for the first time) AFTERWARDS.

Compression artifacts are added by compression. Shocking, I know!

If you take glitched footage and compress it, YOU WILL GET NEW ARTIFACTS THAT HAVE NO REASON TO REPEAT.

They were all paid, co-liable, and/or in on it.

No a group of random supporters and the occasional critic that you'll find at a rally like this.

The notion that NOT ONE OF THEM would upload obviously sketchy and incriminating videos is nonsensical.

Unless they just don't allow people into her rallies and the whole crowd is fake. But that, too, would be easy to expose by just trying to get in and recording not being able to for no good reason.

No you dumb fuck. How this happens is that the video program has to 'redraw' certain pixels whenever there's some sort of movement on the screen. If there is no need to redraw the background because the pixel color is static then there can't be any problems because the program sees that it doesn't need to redraw that part of the image. If the flag were, say fluttering in the wind then you would be seeing this issue.

Not sure really.

They'll try to claim it's a wide swathe of vertical repeat from the top of the backdrop, but that's not possible in this case.

Sure. But then where are the original repeated artifacts, if there was a repeat of the backdrop (which will have artifacts regardless)

You are functionally retarded, you're just saying random things now.
How large do you think those bicycle racks are?
It's a long zoom, the people with phones are taking in exactly the same locale as in the still pic from beside the stage, where we see the same festoons, the same walls and the same hag in the same granny clothes.

So when Hillary Clinton disappears how does the camera render the background image THROUGH where you claim her to be.

Either she is standing in front of it and the camera cannot receive the image and display the flag.

Or there is an artefact messing up the entire portion of that key frame.

Your claim pretty much rests on the fact that the camera has X-Ray vision and can render the background even though she is (supposedly) standing in front of it..

here's what I got…
If it was a youtube glitch then why is the background unaffected?
OP is on to something.

Slide this now fuckers.

Why not the reverse? The front audience is "green-screened"/edited into the feed?

This would take much less effort than a holographic/cgi Hillary and allows the glitches to be explained much more easily
Occam's razor people.

In this video we spot perhaps 4 people filming?
How unlikely is it for the Hillary campaign to find 4 reliable people to hold a phone?
For all we know these are people that have been with her since the beginning.

The whole idea that no one at the DNC or Clinton Foundation would come out to openly expose Hillary as a corrupt crook is just as nonsensical

Correct.
Also true, but that's not what's happened here.

When Hillary's hand moves across the backdrop from the white to the red stripe, her hand obscures the white and then the red, therefore these DO need to be redrawn, and if her hand is glitching as it does so (and it is) then the backdrop must also glitch as it's redrawn because her hand's no longer in front of it.

Unless, of course, the backdrop is a stable feed and Hillary and the podium are green-screen overlayed on top of it. Which is the case here.

Thanks for playing.

These shills are having a hard time claiming that the background can be render through where she is standing.

Still the derail attempts are real and seriously trying to ignore the phone screen issue.

^This is what needs to be looked at as well.

Not an argument.

But I'm not saying Hillary is holographic or CGI.

You're strawmanning. I'm only saying that Hillary is definitely green-screen overlayed onto that backdrop.

how can you have (11) posts and not have read the goddamn thread?
you see not only movement glitches, but repetition glitches where the top part of her is repeated going down.
when this happens starting above her head you just get flat stripes repeating all the way down, erasing both her and the podium.

we've been over this multiple times.

Algos have very easy times continuing straight lines of primary colors that have high contrast with the color next to them. Deep red / white having high contrast makes this very simple.

Sage

And the majority of my posts are about the phones.

Yet still trying to slide my over to focusing on the background issue.

Thanks for playing.

sage

Reminder that the mods are paid shills and that this “theory” is obfuscation.

There won't be any visible ones if the footage the glitch occurred on was high-quality enough. Which it would have been.

Those kinds of blurs and off-color squares, particularly in bright red areas, are typical of low quality mpeg/jpeg type compressions.

I'm 100% percent certain that these are not misguided anons, but fucking shills planting tinfoil crap to derail.
Not a moment of real consideration… explain the glitch and they act like.. like the jews Hitler talked about in Mein Kampf, like it never happened.
And the thread got stickied posthaste, which it the most worrying part.

It's fucking nothing. Her disappearing could be caused by a block vertical copy of just one line above her head. The background repeats, so it tiles perfectly in the vertical.

Salt?
SAAALT?
This is serious shit, citizen! If we allow a fascist xenophobic misogynistic totalitarian anachronistic corrugated vivacious wtfbbqist pumpkin to take power, our country will be destroyed!

It can't happen! It can't! IT CAN'T!
IT CAN'T REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Maddow

Green screen confirmed!

That's not what I'm saying

What I mean is: It's easier to explain the whole situation as a compression glitch during a live event where the front audience has been edited in

You can explain away the glitch as a technical error (even if it's a stretch), but how does anyone explain away the phone displays?

Which rallies are these? Source?

It's the same rally.

Which is the Greensboro, NC rally on thursday IIRC

You're the same fucker I've already talked to about zoom vs. vicinity.
We have IDs, asshole.
You are a fucking piece of shit.

OP is a retarded faggot who doesn't understand how data compression works with videos and streams. Anyone who else believes his is an autistic retarded faggot.

Don't look at the single freeze frames, watch the frames around it real time, you'll see it's only an issue because of how delta frames were handled with this stream when it was going over the tubes.

Sage.

Brethren, I do surmise that the reason Hillary's frame seems to vanish in relation to the background is quite mundane indeed.

I propose that the ENTIRE frame is infact being redrawn pixel by pixel. However because the background are simple red and white vertical lines, it is much harder to notice changes in the patern.

I further propose that the frame is being redrawn from the very top of the screen where is no foreground, only a background. This is turn makes it possible for the video to redraw the pixels using the very top, thus effectively 'erasing' the foreground items.

Why the fuck do the mods sticky so many false threads? There are plenty of actual good threads with huge information in the catalog this very moment yet they sticky shit like this, I know imkampfy is a huge faggot but what the fuck are the other hotpockets doing

Obviously too sick to actually be there so they're green shopping it together.
I've warned about editing fuckery in the past, if the debates go down watch out for certain (((networks))) playing with audio sliders to exaggerate or replace audience jeers and cheers in favor of Hillary.

wtf I hate Trump now

Mods are hilariously incompetent and/or malicious.

If a field agent could sneak into the debates, they should record from start to finish the actual crowd participation so we can prove they fucked around with the audio.

Just some extra stuff. Watch at 4 PM for an example of temporal compression.

Mods pls unsticky.

Incompetence is a wonderful excuse for covering malice.
"I thought the (C) was just the ordering of paragraphs, tee-hee!"

4 PM, fuck I mean 4:00

thx

If this was the case, then there would be re-compression artifacts on the "ABC15" bar overlayed across the video too. But there aren't.

They don't, and can't.

if the crowd was filmed when some nobody talked to them about nonsensical shit, not one of them would ever believe that the video of themselves listening to someone is fishy

it's even possible that the crowd was filmed another year, and the incrustation of shillary and her various logos was done a couple of weeks before the "live" event

and as we don't see the public talking with lipsynch, the audio could have been entierely simulated

I wish i actually knew something about digital video and broadcasting. I genuinely cannot tell if something fucky is going on, or if it's nothing at all. There's too much back and forth in here between people who are convinced they know what they're talking about for me to draw a solid conclusion. I mean this looks like something shady is going on, but without knowing how this shit actually operates, I'd be making a call out of total ignorance.

"Zoom vs Vicinity" nice buzzwording.

Still the fact that the images aren't lining up you know…

Different people. Guy with red dot on his hand not appearing in the images though blocking the camera.

Resorting to name calling and buzzwords to desperately defend Hillary Clinton.

Who cares if this is fake?

This is a ridiculous autist level thread anyway.

What do you think OP expects?

This is going to blow up her campaign?

Another thread to rustle the jimmies of CTR shills and use up some of those campaign some funds.

I'm sure you've got your paycheck.

The funniest thing is that all the pictures taken have a really low number of people on them and are taken from lower angles to make it seem like there's a huge crowd when in really everyone is just bunched up close to her.

RIP Witch

filtered. we've been through this.
you're not a fool, you know what you're doing.
piece of shit.

this is the most annoying meme

Correct - a 1D strip of the width of the video can reproduce that background. If you look at
the background has changed - it's now perfectly straight whereas here it's slightly tilted (look at the left side, the bars are not perfectly vertical).

The "straightening" of the background is being caused by a vertical copy of the bars at the top going all the way down - which "erases" the witch but leaves the background looking as if it's unchanged (it's not, it's just tiling).

Wise words from a wise man.

are you even trying any more? how do you expect to get paid for shilling that weak?

That's not a type of compression in common use. For fucking SURE!

This is to much KEK for me, Hillary Clinton's GREEN screen fails her. It's as if the color green is against her.

Everyone download this, just to be sure, in case it disappears.

Look at the blue rectangles, no discoloration over the color lines. I didn't know they had Holograms this great yet.

FTFY

Source?

Proven.

tech illiterate faggots shouldn't post about tech

Why don't you post this on Holla Forums instead and see what they say? Did you not see: ?

That's not a normal glitch. It might not be a green screen, but there's some weird shit afoot.

This is not a normal glitch.

If it's compression, it's not a type used anywhere normal…

Also, holograms only work in mega-low-light environments

So the type of compression used seems to have a copy-down rule? Like each is diffed off of the above pixels? What kind of retarded compression type is that?!

Unless it's already been developed.

It was even protested.

Junji Ito - My Dear Ancestors

Some frames do show regular compression/bandwidth glitches, which you're incorrectly trying to claim explain ALL the glitches in the video.

There are plenty of frames, however, that show glitching that is ONLY possible if Hillary and the podium is from a separate video feed that's overlayed onto a feed of nothing but the backdrop.

Pretty much the entirety of the arguments against the green screen stuff follows a pretty simple formula.

Faggot, Dumbass, Moron

Ask an Expert, Check this Video, This person says

We need to ignore this and start talking about something else. Pls Unsticky.

holy shit that's hilarious

fucking kek

This is how discourse dies. faggot dumbass moron

The concern trolling is the most obvious. I remember the same exact concerntrolling when he first started having #HillarysHealth. These shills kept repeating "cmon guys…this makes us look weird! can't we stick to the issues?"

Cannabis.

The weirdest shit is how on every photo there aren't even close to enough people to fill a small hall while trump can fill whole stadiums,
yet they are still supposed to be close to being tied.

Does this mean all the polls are ultra-bullshit and come the election she will get massively ass annihilated butt destroyed?

Can you demonstrate introducing the artifact?

*when we first started having #HillarysHealth threads

First webm is VP9 for 8ch use
Second webm is VP8 for 4cuck use

This whole tinfoil bullshit thread distracts from the fact that she can only get like 100 people together.
But no, let's fixate on a video glitch and claim she's faking the very existence of the rally! Yeah, let's go public with that! Sticky this shit, it's massive and doesn't make us look like retards at all!

Yes, it's all getting very weird. Like scifi-level weird.

There are, they just aren't as obvious. If you apply an overexposure or high contrast filter, they'll become obvious.

J/MPEG type compression, and all related compression strategies, notoriously have issues with bright red colors and straight edges. They do much better with other colors and gradients.

Hillary is doing a nazi salute in the 2nd pic.

Don't forget the strawmanning "Oh it must be shape-shifting reptilians because the video glitched!"

Then there's the sheer panic of the shills… Just look at how quickly and ferociously they've attacked this. Why would you bother if there was nothing but a regular video glitch here? (And in reality it IS only regular video glitching… But it does prove that Hillary's been overlayed onto the backdrop, because there are a shitload of frames that have glitched in such a way that only the overlay has glitched while the backdrop has not, and it's not merely the regular compression of YouTube causing it as the shills claim, or it'd affect the ABC15 overlay bar too.)

There are 3 layers of video here.

Top layer: ABC15 overlay bar. Unaffected entirely by glitching.
Middle layer: Hillary and podium. Heavily affected by glitching.
Rear-most layer: The backdrop. Minor glitching, inconsistent with the middle layer.

that's who's voting for hillary

proper term is roman salute, newfig

How would I go about doing that, my completely earnest fellow poster?
How about you demonstrating that all of this:

is faked?

Well compare it to how well they can stream pretty much every other news show or sports event.

But when it comes to a Hillary Clinton campaign rally it's like it's the mid 80's and we just don't have the technology.

Only an idiot would post such a shitty image with a 1.21 MB filesize.

This thread is now unstickied dumb shits.

kek, 10/10 analogy

It's NOTHING. Tinfoil poop. Better talk about how there were few people there like user said.

If she was fake, she would speak better, think of that.

on the top right you can see the edge of the teleprompter

when she glitches and disappears so does the teleprompter

this is skellington-tier spooky

You ever fucking stop to consider that maybe there are only 100 fucking people present because they're DNC staff and can be trusted not to spill the fucking beans on the fact that there's some video fuckery going on?

The overlay would have been added after it was compressed and then decompressed.

The way it would go is:

Raw footage taken at the scene > compressed to send to TV land > decompressed and overlay added

Therefore the abc overlay won't be affected by compression

That's not a message you can spread.

The worst thing about this thread is that I don't know how many of those pushing it hard were just shills derailing, or how profoundly infected we are with complete gibbering retards.
Actually, the worst thing was that it ever got stickied.

Tweet at Trump about the non-disclosure agreement he had to sign ahead of the debates.

It is related to this.

this shit needs to be stickied

pol you have high spirits you just aren't really smart

When America gets to the bottom of this rats' nest there's going to be a landslide election.

See

So predictable…

It was for a few minutes

Oh, so now YouTube doesn't apply any compression to affect the ABC15 overlay?

Funny, that's not what you claimed earlier in the thread.

Stay assmad, kike

You really don't understand how video files work. Why am I arguing with a guy who stocks shelves in a warehouse about artifacting? That's the real question.

Yeah I don't think it was a hologram. The video glitched out.

That actually is pretty fishy in my opinion

These shills are scared.

Hi, other-dubs. They're going DOWN!

look at the top of his head :DDDDDD
look at his lips xDDD

well said

as another user said (but it needs repeating) there are three layers

the stage she's "standing" on with the flag background

hillary, the podium, and the teleprompters

the abc overlay

forgot to add: and the middle layer is what is glitching

I understand plenty. In fact I know enough to bet my professional reputation on the reason for hillary's overlay glitching to be that it was transmitted via satellite instead of over a fiber-optic link. Rookie mistake for something this important.

Nice ad-hominem, shill. And we all know why you're sitting here arguing against the truth. You're paid to.

gas yourself, whore

The jews are out in force :-)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOOLS!

Honestly I've never seen something like that where the entire background is visible through the glitch. It makes no sense. She was standing in front of that spot for 20 minutes beforehand. Where are those pixels supposed to be coming from?

When you take that into consideration with the fact that last time she was on video she literally completely lost consciousness, and that there have been many conflicting reports about what really happened (overheated, poison, pneumonia) and that this was meant to be a big moment for her campaign (back in the public again) that makes it a very strong motive for them to actually carry something like this out.

I know I would if I were her and I thought it would work, and knew that even if it did glitch out nobody would take it seriously.

If someone can explain why the entire background is visible through the "glitch" then we can drop it, so far nothing convincing at all

See my previous post

See how predictable these people are?

They're not worth anymore than the 3 cents per post they're paid.

It's not like we're dealing with a bunch of geniuses.

You mean at the warehouse?

People that can't even fizzbuzz their way out of a paper bag don't get an opinion on this issue.

The CTR concernshills haven't been able to explain it. So they resort to namecalling and "cmon guise! this makes us look crazy!"

It's been gone over multiple times in the thread. Learn to read you fucking niggers.
(((13fc91))) knows this, but he's a fucking kike here to shit up the board.

Seriously, please ask Trump or one of his kids about the non-disclosure agreement he had to sign.

Okay, not saying what's what, and I do WANT to believe it's green screened, but lets talk TECH.

By nature, videos are just a series of images, just played in succession. If images were just stored like this, it would require MASSIVE amounts of data to contain, so most video formats employ COMPRESSION. The way compression works is by saving image data that is the same on multiple frames across a period of time until it changes, that way, things like static backgrounds only take up a single "frame" of data, and are repeated on the subsequent frames, until scene change.

In the case of this video Hillary is standing behind a flag. During the stream there appears video artifacts, where moving parts of the tile horizontally. Whether this is due to bitrate/bandwidth or WHAT, the background seems to be unchanged. I believe this is an illusion caused by the vertical stripes. The flag is ALSO repeating, but is unnoticeable because of said stripes, and low quality video having a lack of colors to display the minute differences of the red/white in the flag. This illusion is also enhanced, because this seems to be an internal video stream, where the graphics overlay is added post process, making those appear intact while the rest of the video bugs out.

This kind of artifact often happens with VLC's video encoding during moving scenes, but it's weird here. Pic related is the WEIRDEST artifact, but I believe in one the video is tiled vertically, and in the next the compression notices the change in movement along here eyes and silhouette, and updates that without updating her body.

I'm fairly confident this isn't a green screen. Although audio is OBVIOUSLY fucked with so there IS that.

tile vertically*

Multiple anons have explained exactly what you said, but a few kikes keep acting like the kikes Hitler talked about debating and "forget" the explanation a nanosecond later.
This is a slide thread.

already said by Mr. Jefferson up there

its only shills pushing a shit thread to misdirect

Exactly, user. You've hit the nail on the head.
Just look at this:
(first pic)
(second and third pics)
(both pics)

And you can CLEARLY see that only Hillary and the podium are glitching. Where Hillary and the podium are glitching, the background comes through unscathed in between the vertical repeat glitch that Hillary's layer exhibits.

It's like this:

Top layer: ABC15 bar overlay. (No glitch)
Middle layer: Hillary & Podium (HEAVY glitching)
Bottom layer: Red and white backdrop (Minor gitching, inconsistent with the middle layer)

The proof is right there. Look at how her arms and hands glitch across both red and white stripes, obscuring them. They should also be glitching just as much as her hands and arms on those areas, but they exhibit only minor glitching instead.

There is NO DOUBT to anyone familiar with digital video production that Hillary & podium are overlayed using chroma-key (green-screen) onto that backdrop.

Word. I'm researching it as well. It's a truly RARE GLITCH!!!

I'm reluctant to agree to specifics. I do agree it's one of the more compelling possibilities.

AH warned us about them, and how they operate, how they lie.

20.50-21.14 webm

IF THIS IS CHROMA KEY, THEN WHERE IS THE 'GREEN SCREEN' CLOTH?

There is a reason these are always fucked up. Its because local TV news is dead. Conglomerates brought up all the local affiliates in most markets and cut the shit out of their budgets.

Back in the 80s and 90's each TV station would send at least 3 people to handle an event like this. An engineer to run the uplink truck, a real camera man who could hook up and run a complicated camera system, and a real on reporter. The camera would feed in to the uplink truck that would be rolling tape locally and ship the raw video uncompressed via satellite or microwave back to the studio.
If the uplink failed then they had the tape they could re-ship the video off of. Zero chance of a fuckup.

Today?
They send some low-pay asshole out with a basic digital camera and a cellular modem for backhaul. Works 'kinda' OK when he goes to the empty beach to report on that hurricane. But the cellular part seems to have issues sending HD video when they go to events like this and have to compete with 200 other smartphones sucking up bandwidth on the celltower.

My local TV news station is completely empty now. When they do the 6pm news the only people in the building are the 2 anchors and weatherman. The cameras, lights, sound, and teleprompters are all remote controlled via a control room out of state.

The overuse of words like "user" and "kike" by concern trolls is not subtle at all.

Remember this post is three parts.

Don't let them slide it to only the background issue.

Number one is the phones.

Number one in OP's thread.

Not mentioned by shills.

Are you still pretending this hasn't been explained multiple times?

kike

OP again,

I've been digging some more. There's no glitching (or they're not that bad) in some other copies of the same rally.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnUg9ztXWoI

youtube.com/watch?v=h9PiJHRIV9I&feature=youtu.be

fomenting evil ideas
What happens when their cable is cut?

LISTEN AND BELIEVE DUMB FUCKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

IT IS NOT A VIRTUE TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING WITHOUT SCRUTINY YOU LOW INTELLIGENCE NEWFAGGOTS

This thread is proof that Holla Forums is infested with shills and just plain retards, how many times do you faggots fall for the disinfo? Or are these all newfags and this is babbys first false sticky?

Honestly the color of her clothes would be perfect for clean edges on a green screen.

Forgot this one too

c-span.org/video/?415316-1/hillary-clinton-campaigns-greensboro-north-carolina

So we can agree that all those that hammered nonstop in this thread on the greenscreen angle are fucking shills?
How about a nice group reporting?

What cable? Its a cell modem on the back of a camera.

You should be asking what happens to these feeds when someone shows up with a celljammer instead.

WE'VE FUCKING FIGURED IT OUT!!!
WOMAN AT THE RALLY: THE ACTRESS
HILLARY IN THE FEED, PASTIED OVER A STILL
HILLARY EXITS STAGE, EVERY TIME THERE'S A GLITCH TO COVER THE FACT THEY SWITCH FROM REAL HILLARY (FEED) TO THE ACTRESS

Should we edit something behind her

this cable:
"My local TV news station is completely empty now. When they do the 6pm news the only people in the building are the 2 anchors and weatherman. The cameras, lights, sound, and teleprompters are all remote controlled via a control room out of state."

ie the control room's connection *evil smile*

a.) The backdrop can be any color
b.) You'll never see the choma-keyed backdrop on a chroma-keyed video. That's what chroma-keying does. It removes the selected color for chroma-keying.

Your "explanation" doesn't hold up to examination. The glitching on Hillary's (middle) layer includes horizontal distortions that are not present on the bottom (red and white backdrop) layer, and would be much easier to detect if they WERE present.

Here's a frame that DOES exhibit the kind of distortion you're trying to argue explains the whole thing:

Look closely at the circled glitches. If, as you say, the entire thing is merely caused by the same vertical repeat as exhibited by Hillary's layer on that frame, then why are those circled glitches NOT vertically repeated?

Hilariously, a shill has provided that post, and proved you wrong.

Here you go

Fucksake man. This election keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Nah, I hate calling every moron a shill. Browsing the employment threads we have it's obvious we get the low brow types who do nothing but suck at the teat of what our intelligentsia comes up with. They confuse blind faith in everything posted against the person they hate because they can't separate what they want to be true from what is true. Then when it comes out that they were wrong they just go back to the whole 'but it's just funposting :^)' line because they are so used to hearing that on 4chan.

DUMB FUCK LOOK AT THIS POST

MULTIPLE ANGLES WITH NO ERRORS SHOWN AND FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES

Wait a minute, that green man…

We've been over this.
2 glitches happening, 1 scanning glitch and one motion compression glitch.
I know you fucking read that, and yet you keep on keepin on. Don't tell me you don't get it.

The same Red Dot appears on the back of someone's hand in the first video OP posted.

If they have the IQ of a nigger and the chutzpah of a kike, it doesn't matter if they're being payed to fuck around or not.
Useful idiots are basically free shills. Gas 'em all.

Well color me ishiggy'd

That's because there are two scenes.

On-scene, there's the actress. She pantomimes.

The media are in on it, stream Hillary over fake hillary (that's why there's a full blank available - they blank her out, then add streamed real Hillary).

When real Hillary is done she walks a tiny bit and the networks "lose the feed" long enough for the actress to not seem out of sync.

MAKE EUGENICS GREAT AGAIN

This and /thread.
Ofc you will not persuade anyone here, like the "earpiece" which was just a shadow, no one cares, anything which seems on the surface to be good propaganda against Holla Forums enemies, is accepted uncritically.
By seeding stories like this about Clinton, about niggers about Muslims, our enemies redirect our energy into useless avenues where it harmlessly dissipates, rather than being used to expose the real problem: likes, or real damaging info about Clinton.
Expect to be called a Kike, watch as I am called a Kike, an Autist, a mgtow: the standard slurs of the subversives who AstroTurf this misdirection.

Holy shit !

That's not something I expected that they would do. It's a fucking greenscreen! The computer got bogged down: probably using a Micro$oft box.

The video is digitally layered. The journalist behind her, the crowd behind her, were each layers. The crowd in front likely was as well.

I don't know how they could pull this off. Quite a few people live in Greensboro, and would have tried to attend her rally. But, unless someone falsified the video to make it appear as a greenscreen, it was a computer generated rally.

Holy shit ! How can they get away with that?

L MAO
M
A
O

The go to commercial. They fuck up non-stop anyways so no one would notice or care.

Fucking with the cables on a remote back in the day would likely result in you getting your ass kicked. Camera men where /fit/ because they had to hold that heavy ass camera all day and doubled as a bodyguard for the on-air reporter. They where also used to confrontation because ambush reporting was all the rage back then.

Oh look…another concerntrolling (1)

No, I mean cut the control room, not the cameras.

There was evidence of skullduggery with her Reno rally too.

no mention of all the "oh, wow this is big, guise!" (1)s.

How about this "fuck you, kike shill" (35)?

I don't know the details of how video artifacts appear, but… The top of the screen is just red and white vertical lines (above her head.) Sometimes only the top of the screen comes through, and it is "copy-pasted" all the way downwards. It's the same effect as when her head is copypasted downwards except it is copying only the background. It looks like she disappears since the background is vertical lines.

Posted wrong vid

Much better job, doesn't suffer the glitching on Hillary's layer, but if you can't tell that's chroma-keyed, you've never done any video production.

I've seen chroma-keying of equal caliber done by the Gregory Brothers for Songify This videos.

You can deny it all you want, but even the most half-assed edge analysis of Hillary vs. the backdrop will 100% confirm that's been chroma-keyed.

We've told exactly this to the kikes pushing this thread all the damn way through.
They just keep on kiking.

lulz the camera doesn't even hunt focus - or focus on anything else. just. so lulzy. Who the hell lock focuses a political event?

You were given a PNG, how could you have possibly fragmented the edges so bad?

^ jew

MS Paint

Here's the kek reich flag.

Anybody considered that the Cunton campaign may have deliberately put some red herrings in the vid to make us point them out? Deliberately adding glitches that are obvious enough to remove in post processing? The video is suspect as fuck, its probably spliced footage and fake crowds, because she is dead. She looks thinner and younger in this video. Something doesnt add up.

I tend to believe she has been dead for a while if they announce her death in a few weeks.

All these CTR "nothing to see here " shills ITT

t. newfag with no brain

No

^ jews

This is fucking insane. It was uploaded by an actual news organization so you'd have to have somebody on the inside doing some serious fuckery with the video for this to not be real. Her entire campaign is a lie. The polls are almost certainly lies now too.

There are a heap of things that don't add up.

The 2nd vid OP dug up is much better quality, but even more obvious that Hillary's been green-screened into it.

Another thing that doesn't add up, and I didn't even want to bring this up until the better quality 2nd vid forces it to be addressed…

Look closely at her face. It honestly does look like it's been overlayed with CGI.
I can't be sure of it, but it does seem suspect. For the sake of not giving the shills anything further to scream about, I'll give that the benefit of the doubt for now and chalk it up to heavy make-up until I've done a proper analysis.

That said, there is absolutely no doubt Hillary and the podium were chroma-keyed onto the backdrop, and the higher quality video only makes that easier to prove.

Yep, It's huge. There's a fake Hillary, media working with her to stream her in, a bunch of crazy shit going on.

BTW, I have proof that Katy Perry is a shape-shifting reptilian: youtube.com/watch?v=gYMBUIR7C9o

On top of that, this is the second Shillary event in a week where this shit has happened.

sage

The dead giveaway is that she's perfectly in focus, even though she's on the side of the stage. Then when she walks on stage she's still in focus. If focus were locked she's be slightly out of focus. But focus shouldn't even be locked, and it should (very briefly) hunt for focus when she appears.

the retardation and insistence is BPD tier.
it's pretty much the same 4 IDs that keep pushing, even OP bailed after having a closer look.
this is their containment thread now.

Not the same thing, you fucking kike.

I'm SHOCKED

She was fully wiped out of the image at 21:15. ie you have a flag backdrop intact, and no Hillary, she's vanished.
If it's just a glitch, it's the mother of all glitches (show an example where it's ever happened before!)

I don't know what this is.
It seems she's walking around, looking as terrible as usual but not ill. She physically interacts with people in the beginning of the speech, so she's not a recording.

The glitches are curious…she and the podium glitch out & disappear multiple times, but the background is stable & appears in the area behind her when she glitches.
It might be that the background is a green-screen, and it is the thing glitching, asserting itself into the foreground.

In any case, starting a conspiracy theory about her being a "hologram" or other such nonsense is exactly what they'd want us to do, because normies would blow it off as a bunch of cuckoos.

Just wait until the debates…there's no way to cheat on those.

Its so glaringly obvious that it must be some kind of wild goose pursuit. Even I can see this is not a real video, and the only kind of "video editing" I've ever done is skeet shooting VHS cassettes.

So what? What does that have to do with anything, Ari? Running out of arguments?

Here's something even funnier. Shills work in teams, and often are assigned to certain servers. They create a sense of popular opinion, when it's all shill work.

They're just trying to halt the investigation. jews are big in tv.

This guy gets it.
Also, watch the video here…

How is it possible that with the backdrop SO fucking close, that hillary could be in focus and the backdrop not, during the official speech vid?

How the fuck is it possible that professional news crews have taken lower-quality video than some random with a phone?

Couldn't it just be infinity focus?

Wow, someone is really not from here. Wouldn't you say, Kikeberg?

I had doubts during the previous thread, but the errors localized to just Hillary are more than enough to make me believe that there is some post processing going on with this speech.
I've seen enough of these types of errors to know that it's extremely rare to have this much localization of encoder or decoder errors in a video without overlaying video streams.

I haven't watched it fully yet, so could some user tell me if she says anything timely?
If she doesn't, it could be a pre-recorded speech superimposed on a fake crowd.

It stretches. I'm watching this thing in 1080P. It's good but not that good. But that's technology that is out there in the open.

No, or the edges of the white and red stripes on the backdrop would be sharper. The backdrop is much closer than you're accounting for, as shown in this vid:

Don't you niggers do anything on a Saturday? Geez. So no coughing fits or pants of shit? I MUST HAVE PANTS OF SHIT before the witch expires. Stumbling is one thing, cutting the cheese uncontrollably… lolz for YEARS. Dems destroyed for a generation. Anything they say and we just que up old Hildog's spastic colon. Praise Kek.

see

I think that actually means "Our pain is with us" or "We understand your pain"

*Your pain

First thing I thought of seeing that, fucking glad someone else here has read that shit.

so that's what you're doing.

if it's because of artifacting then why does the (stationary) teleprompter disappear when she does?

Photoshop tutorial:

^- use this image as the background layer, middle layer whatever you want to Photoshop in, and use first pic related for the top layer

second pic related result

Two scenarios. Hillary has an actress buddy who does events, and she does the stream-and-paste.
OR
Epic glitch the likes of which has never been seen before.

Either way, to Kek be the glory! SHADILEY! SHADILEY!

Pure coincidence.

Bingo.

MODS PLS STICKY THIS AGAIN

That is, the media works with Hillary to stream and paste over pantomime lady.

again, progressive scan draws each line across starting
from the top, like reading a page of text. imagine this
text is a screen and it glitches out…

where did the last word of the second line go? overwritten by a copy of the above line.
This has been gone over like twenty times in this thread. Newfags are illiterate.

CTR shill thread trying to undermine the legit work that goes into uncovering all the facts about Clinton Foundation, and make Holla Forums to outsiders look like a crazy lunatic conspiracy board.

why isn't she in the camera?

EX
PLAIN

THIS IS A HONEYPOT.

Correct the record saw Trump's boost in rating when Hillary went on her rant about pepe. Now they are goading us into crackpot conspiracies about video editing.

Be sceptical and build evidence before you start pushing this as a meme. I don't want jew media to say "Alt-Right believes Hillary Clinton is a hologram due to simple technical fault. LOL!"

Nice.

Also this channel has great videos.

read the thread, retard.
what is FOV?
which camera is close and not zoomed, and which is further away and zoomed?

Or you're CTR trying to hide the video editing by saying the video editing is a conspiracy trap pushed by CTR.

Nice try Rabbi.

exactly this.

You guys are retarded

Not all artifacts are going to be from the source video, they will also be from re-encoding to what ever medium they choose. YouTube is notorious for this. Even the areas where hillary is duplicated, the artifacts streak, and are not mirrored. With that being said, some artifacts MAY be duplicated if not streaked, which we see on both the left and right side with those square artifacts

What artifacts show up will, for the most part, depend on what colors/images were present before the image tried to change.

I'm getting disappointing in Holla Forums here recently. Holla Forums used to be full of people who knew how to check shit, now it's just a bunch of idiots calling Hillary a cyborg or some shit. I want Trump to win more than anything, but this kind of retarded shit is sliding actual topics.

Same with the phones, you can clearly see the flags there, along with matching people heads up. Same kind of dumb shit that was with the supposed Hillary duplicate.

here's your're $0.03

No one's saying that, though. No one even suggested it except the CTR folk here. (Who also suggested Hillary must obviously be a shape-shifting reptilian, because she was green-screened onto a backdrop)

That's all the evidence we have can conclude right now.

No one has a problem with this. But screaming that we can't investigate this because it just HAS to be a false flag from CTR to bait us into investigating a false lead… That's pretty obvious shilling.

I'm pretty sure it's just a raid. The sheer retardation and insistence is a dead giveaway.

The video doesn't make sense because they edited the glitches post production so we would speculate and base conspiracy theories around it. OP gave you hologram bait straight off the bat.

This is bait.

I'm also in agreement that the quality of poster has gone down greatly as of late. I almost wonder if CTR shills are switching tactics to pretend to be morons and entertain this moron-tier "conspiracy" garbage.

I mean, shes engaged in enough actually conspiracies that we should actually focus on, rather than counting pixels on youtube videos.

Yeah, that's got to be it. Hillary isn't even sick. She never even stumbled or collapsed at the 9/11 memorial, the video of that was faked by CTR as a false-flag operation to make Holla Forums look like crazy conspiracy theorists too, right?

Their desperation is at such a level the best they can think is to come pollute the waters. It's Holla Forums tier garbage.
I'd call it low energy but I'm pretty sure they're railing meth.

CTR are probably laughing their arses off knowing they got pollacks to trawl through Hillary videos trying to prove she is a hologram.

The person I replied to does. Of course we investigate it and I'm sure shills will say not to do it but that's not what the poster I replied to said was shilling because that's not what the poster he replied to even said.

Of course. Hillary Did Nothing Wrong. No point investigating the emails, nothing to see there, that's just a crazy conspiracy theory.

No point looking into the Clinton Foundation either, just a crazy conspiracy theory.

Hillary never even coughed during a speech or interview, that was edited in, in post-production by CTR to make Holla Forums look like a bunch of tinfoil-hat wearing flat-earthers.

It's obvious that the DNC email leak by Guccifer 2.0 is completely fake too. Entirely fabricated by CTR to make Holla Forums look stupid.

We better just give up and vote for Hillary, huh?

==AT WHAT POINT DID WE SWITCH TO THE MEME TIMELINE?==>>7520167

So anything involving conspiracy is garbage except "actual" conspiracies? You know gulf of tonkin, watergate, USS Liberty etc were all "conspiracy theories" until they were proven to be true, right? In some cases decades after the fact? Also I'd be curious to know which actual conspiracies you think are real.

Or maybe they're laughing their asses off at how easy it is to stop Holla Forums looking into whether or not a video was green-screened by well-poisoning and strawmanning by bringing up a retarded "hologram" theory.

yea because CTR is going to magically swing the election for Hillary by exposing conspiracy theories about Hillary using a green screen above all the other threads on pol.

I'm convinced you're a moron.

wow, you must be a CTR shill! Everyone knows there's no such thing as a conspiracy!

See, this is the kind of faggot deflection/inversion I'd expect from Holla Forums, and shows that you're a fucking goddamn kike.

I'm saying we should stay on the emails, the CF, the pay-to-play, the clinto body count, the drug running in mena, the degenerative neurological shit she's got, the lung ebola, the DNC leaks…. and NOT wank over a video glitch.

What do you plan to do with this? With the content of this

Way to put words in my mouth buddy. I never said she wasn't sick, that's not something that crazy to think. To think they had a body double though, is a little bit crazy.

I hardly even want to respond to this bait, but holy shit you are dense.

Theres a massive difference between the things you've listed, and looking at compression artifacts from a satellite feed and then immediately jumping to "its a hologram guys". holy fuck.

LOL. Why? Those are all crazy conspiracy theories. I mean, if you think there's any truth to ANY of those, you must be as crazy as those people who think hillary's a shape-shifting reptilian hologram.

I have some high quality video that shows her entering the stage. Should I webm it or just upload the *.mpg files to a mediashare site? I have direct access to some MSM resources.

Sure it is. That's tinfoil-hat territory. Don't you know the MSM said so? We should ALWAYS take the MSM at their word and never bother to take a closer look at anything they tell us. Only those crazy flat-earthers would do something like that.

archive.is/AZ44Z

archive.is/rN8Iz

Fuck you, you dance just like Weev does when he comes here looking for a circlejerk and gets rebuffed.

Deflect, invert, put words in peoples mouths, ridicule points that were never raised.

YOUR video bullsit is tinfoil wanking, the rest of the things mentioned are what we should be on.

You're a goddamn kike.

Yup, I agree with this guy here.

fuck off 6dbd1b

orly? I'm not doing anything you didn't do first in this thread.

You want me to scroll back up and quote the posts where you did every single one of those things before anyone else in the thread did?

I cant really make it out but somethign seems off at this section of the video

yes.

That too is what I'm thinking.

Hillary is on her deathbed at Chelsea's private hospital.

They have an impersonator give the speech,
but for the video feeds overlay an image of the real Hillary.

Only way to tell for certain is personally attend a rally and take a high quality pictures of her body double for later examination.

Off to a great start there, Faivish.

That's called a strawman (((user))). The implication is the speech was either pre-recorded or inserted using green screen, only people talking about holograms or reptilians is "nothing to see here" shills like you.

see

Of course you do. Because you're a CTR shill, and you'd just love to keep us here arguing with you instead of getting anything useful done.

Everyone can highlight your ID and see for themselves, I'm done wasting my time on your CTR shilling.

Oh? Called your bluff, did I?
Fuck off, gaynigger.

i don't see the background she's standing in front of in the video

It's the flag.
TV camera is further away, zoomed in on her.

I don't know how to use webm converters very well so it got kind of fucked quality-wise but in this clip you can see her walking onto the stage.

Ok, CTR shill, here's your spoon-feeding.

Falsely equating green screen with hologram, in a reply to my post. I never mentioned a hologram.

Same post, you bring up 'phantom lizard people' which literally no one ever mentioned in this thread before you.

I could go on, but like I said, everyone can highlight your ID and read your well-poisoning kikery for themselves.

Exclusive clip of the rehearsal from her next rally.

the thread title is literally HILLARY HOLOGRAM/GREEN SCREEN […]
So you've got ONE post where I'm already exasperated with your bullshit, with a touch of hyperbole.

compare to your kikery in:

and a gaynigger you remain.

I wonder if with higher quality you could see her through one of the phone cameras

What evidence is there for either, that can't be explained by artifacts from video compression and lost satellite packets?

Because all I've seen so far is a bunch of people getting worked up over nothing. Show me said evidence.

Is there a preferred mediashare site I should use? I've got the full quality mpgs.

The entire thing looks really weird to me. I'm a Holla Forums guy and I know how video codecs work.

This is not how normal errors in the bitstream would show and/or be corrected. With any mpeg-family codec it would be totally different, but let's say that it's not…

Yes, you could blame b-frames and decoder trying to correct things, but why does her eyes and mouth look so good? They could be in their own quantizer, but then you would see it, not just her eyes and mouth..

At first I thought "sure, whatever, bad connection and codec-fail" but I can't really explain what I'm seeing in this frame…

How about you show me similar artifacts/decoding errors/whatever from another stream?

This is typically how some fucked bytes would show in mpeg4…

This isn't normal mpeg decoding issue, you have to remember that the station thats creating the broadcast is getting their feed from satellite. I don't know exactly how satellite video is streamed, but I doubt they would use some off the shelf codec like mpeg. Considering systems like that cost a ridiculous amount of money, I wouldnt be surprised if they had extra interpolation done to the images and stuff like that, that normal codecs wouldn't do.

And you're stupid enough to confuse the two? You know so little that you mistake chroma-keying for holography? One is entirely plausible, and supported by the available evidence, and the other is just some retarded shit you latched onto to well-poison and try to discredit the plausible option with by false equivalence.

And judging by way you've brought up Weev and keep using the term 'gaynigger', I'm inclined to think you probably ARE weev. This is exactly the sort of kikery weev would engage in.

Why so worried? Are you paid to prevent threads about Hillary/MSM deception gaining attention or something?

You really seem worried about anyone paying attention to this…

Who the fuck uses the word "chutzpah" except kikes?

I'm calling it. You're a kike and you're paid to shill here. You're at (((50))) posts trying to convince everyone NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

That's a lotta autism for a hired shill.

would it be one of these?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Video_Broadcasting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVB-S2

Still trying to sage the thread away for your masters?

She already die and Trump is racing with a mirage.

It could be, I'm not an expert in that area, but it does seem like a possibility. I've seen the same sort of issues on a Trump stream to be honest. I think the whole reason why they even split the video up into two parts at 21:25 is because off the satellite feed issues.

That she wont name the ones who commit crimes with her or point fingers. Meanwhile if she loses, she will be declared as dead and FBI will declare she is responsible of everything she did and even more so others can clean their records adding their shit over her.

The Jews are pretty smart.

Of course not, and you know that, but this is the classic deflect and distort rhetorical strategy beloved by gayniggers.
lol

Says the one promoting a shit theory about nothing that will be forgotten tomorrow instead of concentrating on the soft spots we already have.
No, just worried about the judgement/intentions of the moderation staff. It was shit, and apparently they figured that out in the end.
Those talking about kikes. I like that it's their word, like "tsunami" is japanese. Says a lot about their experience of the world when they need a specific word for bald-faced kikery.

OK, weevilchaim.

Yeah, that's right. We spectrumkin fucking hate manipulators and liars. We also don't fall for your rhetorical games. Sucks to have us as an obstacle, doesn't it?

Why would the eyes and mouth remain?

Satellite broadcasts, afaik, is just bitstreaming and supports a variety of codecs like mpeg4 and mpeg2… it's not (to my knowledge) any proprietary codec, and even if they did use a weird codec, it would look similar to mpeg4 with motion vectors etc. A variant of that is simply the best way to send video, not, say, a series of .pngs or whatever… all modern codecs use the same basics, and it doesn't give these artifacts…

SO, we have the possibility of extrapolation, where they take the last i-frame or something, and try to recover an image that doesn't look completely shit, and this is not unlikely at all. I assume they do something like that. The problem is, it still wouldn't look like this. This looks almost intentionally fucked up…

I know a thing or two about CGI, and after watching parts of the video, I am sure this belongs in the tinfoil realm. The glitches are just that. Video/compression erros.

You just cannot yet realistically fake a person, including their voice, to the extents you suggest. There is research being done on it, but right now, this is simply out of the realm of today's technology.

By the way, the argument that they did not have time to view the production frame by frame would only come from someone who has absolutely no idea about CGI.

They could also be using something like a TVU transmitter, they're replacing live trucks for a lot of news stations.

My bonnerkiller

It would be nice if we could see that stream…

At first I shrugged it off as a "normal" video-recovery from a shit bitstream, but the eyes and mouth looks like some true fuckery… if it really was just repeating vertical lines, I'd buy it…

I don't know what to think to be honest… there is this other video where you can see someone raise her phone at 0:43-ish, see vid related. Definitely some fuckery there too. So what to make of all this? I have no idea….

Holy shit user… WTF am I seeing?
Am I falling for more CTR shenanigans?

They call her Hologram Hillary. She glitches the green screen up, teleports around, pipes in fake cheering, and then she goes to play Scrabble with the other nursing home patients.

I am a basement dwelling NEET who survives off of stale cheese poofs and mountain dew. I am the fucking internet alpha and the in real like omega. I reject all that is normal and embrace the most inane and insane in my quest for lulz. Normies no longer reject me, but fear the power I hide. I was here at the break of dawn, been here all day, and will be here all damned night, tho sometimes night time /k/ story time pulls me out for a change of pace.

No not really, I don't have a life. And I love this ocean of shit and piss called Holla Forums.
Praise Kek.
Into the oven kike.

why does the podium disappear?

The idea is that the podium and clinton, are fake, and that the backdrop, is a greenscreen. that she isn't standing in front of a flag.

The only thing that might be CG about it is if they used a greenscreen (could be any solid color) and superimposed her talk over the striped background plate.

* AREN'T FAKE, but the backdrop * greenscreen* is fake.

top kek. Saved

How's this instead?

Looks more realistic than the actual rally footage.

She's the only moving object. That's just how video compression works. Same thing that makes VLC do it

Where the fuck did the striped backdrop go??

you are of course shitting us.
you can see the flag is made of 13 red and white stripes, and understand the the other footage was shot from a camera at the back of the locale, zoomed in on the hideous bitch.

so… what was stripes?

The choice of music when she enters is fucking hilarious. They're trying to subliminally convince people that she's fine healthwise, although I'm sure all it does is remind people of her collapse.

The problem is, if you take this too far. It actually gets shillary votes

Everything up to nazi pepe and this. Is going far far far too much over the top.

If you go too far over the top. You are actually going to drive people over to shillary.

So, don't try to go too fucking sublime here folks

we all know it wasnt' a green screen.

There's like 150 people at that "event".

Yes, but how does the video compression algorithm know what's actually moved, and what's simply changed?

The answer is, in this case, it doesn't. When hillary's arm/hand moves in front of the backdrop, it obscures it. As the arm moves, the pixels in the movement area need to be redrawn, both to redraw the arm over the top of the backdrop in its new position, and to redraw the newly-made-visible again backdrop where the hand previously was.

This is not what happens. The background is instantly, seamlessly redrawn… But not the arm/hand.

The only explanation for that, that makes any sense, is that there are two separate layers to the image that are being composited, and one of them (the one hillary's on) is glitching while the other (the backdrop) is not.

Otherwise, the pixels in the area the arm was should take just as long to redraw as the pixels where the arm now is.

Although, if you ask Bill, he'd probably say it depends on what the meaning of 'was' is, and what the meaning of 'is' was.

They've been shit tier at memeing this whole campaign.
Out of touch, tone deaf, remember the "chillary" ad?
Going to war with a cartoon frog.
They're the Keystone Cops of memetics.

and by green screen, i mean, hillary was actually there.

Behind her, ya. fake flag. But who cares.

Yeah it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. "i feel good", but she keeps coughing and falling down stairs, and i keeps happening bro

Back to pretending most of the thread never happened, eh?
To quote the Gipper: "there you go again…."

Back to trying to sage the thread for your kike masters, eh?

You know it's strange, I thought you jews were supposed to be wealthy… Why do you have to shill for hillary for 2c/post?

That and the cameraman behind her.

Fucking imbecile. It's about slowly but surely turning this place into an autistic amalgam of godlikeproductions and worldnetdaily. That goal is about 50% successful based on the quality of threads over the last 6 months.

When we have actual happenings it pulls in some high quality posters/oldfags and the board is tolerable for a while. Then it goes into a state of rotting dogshit for weeks at a time, and is almost worse than cancerchan.

In the end, I'm not that worried because I have faith that the legitimate, non-retarded posters will be back when it matters, or will congregate somewhere else. Holla Forums will survive the shilling and mongoloids, be it here or elsewhere. In the meantime, let's do our duty of calling faggots "faggots", like the faggot I'm responding to. Faggot.

good examples of the posters I have faith in.

Well I guess it might be because he's moving. Either way I wanted to point that out.

She's not going to make it, is she?

pretending you don't know what sage is or what it does… it's adorable.
do I?
oh the projection.
seeing as you diligently scoured my posts earlier desperately trying to find something to spin against me, you know full well that I'm here to point out how full of shit your distraction is.

But you're a lying kike, so I wouldn't expect you to be forthcoming.
Here, for reference:

exxes and ohs, weevilchiamer.

She's a shape shifting reptile from another demension!

No but seriously the only thing I buy from this, is fake crowd. The rest is disinformation kikery at its finest. Holographic Hillary top fucking kek

Wrong way around. The crowd is real, but it's entirely made up of DNC staffers who won't spill the beans.

Hillary isn't there, she's somewhere else and the green-screen (not a fucking hologram) overlays her on the backdrop.

What the fuck makes more sense? Using the green-screen to drop in a whole fucking crowd, or just the one person giving the speech?

Video decoding errors. Come on guys, you're smarter than this. VLC was notorious for a while for causing this exact same problem constantly.

Video compression works by re-using data that doesn't change between multiple frames, but if the decoder fucks up it can end up re-using blocks of data too long and it makes things look bizarre as shit.

That makes more sense. Thanks user

the gayniggers keeping this thread alive don't think we are.

Yes, and that's exactly what's happened. No one denies this. The only other thing being seriously claimed is that there are two layers to the image, and only one layer of the image is affected by that decoding glitch, while the other is not.

How is that in any way far-fetched? This is no different to the weather guy on TV being green-screened over the weather map.

was this posted yet?

To my knowledge, having one video behind another should actually cause any problems unless the layer behind was visible for a brief moment and thus it tries to re-use data from it. I'd give that idea a "maybe" though.

Amateur video editor here, yeah, video can do some fucking weird stuff, especially when one person is moving and the background is static
Think about basic photographs, the camera moves the shutter to take in light at a certain speed, speed that up or slow it down and you get different ammounts of light, now if one thing is moving and one things isn't, your easily going to get the light from the background on all frames, but not the moving object.

You can do some really freaky shit with this actually, i forgot the damn word for it but there are videos of people setting up their cameras with max exposure and it just takes the lightning and holds it, it doesn't dissapear, so really, this is a graphical glitch
this is an attempt to discredit it.

shouldn't*

discredit us

Simple explanation:

It's the exact same as your weather guy, but they did it in reverse.

a.) Weather guy is in front of green-screen, weather map is chroma-keyed in behind him.
b.) Hillary is in front of green-screen, she's chroma-keyed in in front of the backdrop.

Following logically, the video stream of hillary glitches, the backdrop doesn't, and you get exactly what you see in the video.

This is also possible, but I don't really see the point in that. You'd think if they brought out a green screen, they would put a giant crowd behind her to try to fake more support.

That's the whole point of the green-screen. She doesn't have to be anywhere near the crowd. The crowd and backdrop are real, but they're DNC staffers.

Hillary is god only knows where, too sick to travel, so they decide to green-screen her in. It glitches.

H-h-h-hey there, electorate!

Furthermore, why have a real venue at all?
Too much to cover up/fake.
Traffic problems because of the motorcade.
Sealing off the venue.
Getting every single TV station involved in on the scam.
Keeping all techs and fake participants silent.
After all if she was never there, you really have a lot of "moving parts" that have to be in on it.
What's the gain, and how much is there to lose if one fucker jumps out with proof?

And, dear god, what if some super genius like (((6dbd1b))) takes his ironclad case public?

It'd be anudda shoah! :^)

Did you know there's a channel dedicated to exposing this type of thing? It's called "RussianVids". Yeah, he finds clips like these and says that the person who glitches out is a reptilian/hologram. He also believes in flat Earth and all that good stuff. Is that what this board has become? Really disappointing to be honest.

Oh, he also thinks that every single thing on TV never happened. The world wars, 9/11. None of it ever happened. You're joining his club when you make stupid threads like this.

wrong hologram, change it in the Hillary one!

It's a shit slide thread being propped up by sophist heeb faggots without a shred of honour, but that's a false equivalence.

Keeping up appearances. Make it look as real as possible. Venue was probably booked 2 months ago anyway.
Easy enough to keep anyone out of the venue for "security reasons".

Hardly a problem, matter of routine for hillary's staff.
Again, matter of routine, nothing out of the ordinary.
Are you implying the MSM isn't happy to do just about anything to shill for hillary? Besides, it's not necessary. They only need one and the rest just carry the feed.
DNC staff, why would they want to bite the hand that feeds them?
Not really.
The gain is keeping up appearances, and I already covered why DNC staff don't want to bite the hand that feeds them. Wouldn't want to end up a statistic on the body count.

No one is fucking suggesting that shit, why do you keep trying to pull this well-poisoning shit?

We all know Hillary is sick. How hard is it to believe her doctors told her there's no way in hell she can travel, but her campaign needs the publicity too badly for the rally not to happen after Trump's Generals/Birther stunt yesterday?

So she phones it in.

exactly what i was thinking

we need to meme the scene when marty enters the future diner and the shitty media tv fly out into his face, just need hillarys glitches on there

multiple channels and angles, in this very thread.
we've already had leaks from within. or do you think it's them evil russkies?
You, on single line earlier said there shouldn't be a problem keeping those moving parts silent, and now one line later say they don't exist?
which turns into a -10000000 point loss if one single thing goes awry.

I want some honesty here. Are you really so married to this theory, or would you rather be singing a song of 3D printed nanotech nigger-killing drones?

Ok, that's a fair point. But how many outlets are so sympathetic to Hillary that they'd probably go along with it if asked to do something like this? How many of them have already done it, running "stories" claiming that Hillary's health was just fine, and any suggestion otherwise was a crazy conspiracy?

No, I don't think the russians have much to do with it. Yes, there have been leaks from within. Seth Rich leaked to Wikileaks, and look what happened to him.

No, I'm saying that there aren't that many 'moving parts'… Don't forget the entire DNC was stabbing Bernie in the back for Hillary, the media's been shilling for her, etc. And it's not really hard to convince them to go along with something like this. After all… "What difference does it make?"

Because she gave the speech via video-link? Honestly, I don't think most people would give the slightest fuck, but if that is what's happened, it's further proof of deception by the DNC and the media.

What the fuck are you even talking about now?

What the fuck
I'm sure my grampa didn't die to have his country governed by a fucking hologram

Local, baby, local. You'd be surprised at how much of an OPSEC fail it'd be to involve them.
Thank you for a fucking point conceded.
but the list is pretty long for small gains and huge risk.
No, because she faked it. Video-link on a screen would be a completely different thing and you know it. Back to muddying the waters, are we? You were doing so well. Unfortunately rhythm and pacing don't lull me.

Pretending you don't know. Adorable, but you played savvy earlier. Never change your pose in a thread with IDs.

Right, so using fake audience sounds and composite crowd shots is one thing (not to mention past use of white noise machines, shields to block bernie supporters etc) but OMG GUIZE A DIGITALLY INSERTED SPEECH WHERE SHE HAS ZERO CHANCE TO COUGH OR GO INTO SEIZURE?
HAHA TINFOIL REPTILIANS
Fuck off idiot

Holy shit, she really is the most transparent person in politics.

The one problem with that theory is it shouldn't cause Hillary to outright disappear, it'd cause her to revert to being the double during those moments.

You ableist scum! Being dead isn't the handicap it used to be in the olden days! It doesn't have to screw your career up like it used to!

To us, it's 'she faked it' if, as it appears, she did. To the DNC and MSM spinmasters, it'll be "oh she just did it via remote video link". You know what I'm getting at here. Pro-Hillary camp will try to spin it and play it down if it starts getting enough attention and they can't plausibly deny it.

But that's why it's important to investigate it properly. If she faked it, it's to hide or compensate for her poor health, which she's already been caught out lying about.

So you're back to bringing up more retarded shit literally no one but you mentioned again?

No it wouldn't. She did the DNC via video link. On a screen. That was no problem, but this would be another kettle of fish. Try and brush of the stank of fakery in the current climate. Ordinal (C)s. Just overheated… oops pneumonia. 1 device (13). Never had any classified at the time (remove headers and send nonsecure)…
yeah, nah.
Well then keep at it, dearie. I'm sure it's important to you.
Ah, so you do know… you realize your problem here, yes?
"A tactic that drags on becomes a drag"
It also becomes a signature.
Create stylistic avatars, asshole.

2:25
As usual the most productive thread in the catalog is getting shilled to death + no sticky. Sad!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa… ahh..heh.

And yet none of that's sunk her yet, you really think this is worse than any of those?

I'm well aware you're a shill, the only reason I'm bothering to reply to you at all is shills don't get the last word around here, just because the mods are asleep at the wheel.
And your well-poisoning isn't even an effective tactic anyway. It just makes you easy to identify, as you admit. It's your signature.

Besides, you've never plausibly explained why the background is successfully redrawn underneath the glitching of hillary.

Productive for you, especially if you get paid by the post.
Filtered.

the stench of desperation and futility? yes, that would be potentially a killshot. Better to get an pep shot from Doc Choc and rock that 20 minute appearance.

is because you're buttflustered and need to scream "NO U" every time you're called out.

Seeing shitbags for what they are? Hating BPD-tier manipuators? Yeah, I have to admit it's a bit of a weakness. If I could manage to not care I could be using their shtick, and not even be a Fed-owned LARPer like you!

That's a lie and you know it. You've commented on how easy it is to see an IDs participation, and even been baited into showing you know how to do it.

Holograms aren't that good.

OP is a false flag shill trying to slide the BLM bombing Marines thread.

God don't I wish someone paid cash for calling out faggots. I'd be sitting pretty.

The thread is a disinfo shitshow though. Try actually reading through it chronologically, and if you're not a fellow homosexual negro traveller, you'll see.

The velocity of this thread is directly proportional to how desperate shills are to derail it.

Hillary Clinton is dead. This is a prerecorded speech.

Don't be dumb. The images in all 3 phones match. They all show the raised arm, and you can raised arm in front of their phones (circled in yellow).

You can see the flags as well.

You can see the woman's hair (blue lines).

Yes, the cameras on the phone have much wider views than the professional video camera. There was a great diagram explaining it in the last thread like this.

You know they have technology now, that allows them to have an actor do a performance and it will digitally replace them with another face, so they could have someone who sounds like Clinton read the speech and have her digitally replaced with the likeness of Clinton. She could be dead or too sick to give a speech at least. As long as they use some special effects fakery, they can string along the public. Most people are unaware of this technology. youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Why not just stick with what can be proven and makes sense?
Let the shills deal with speculation and wild theories, there's definitely something to this.

You'd think

Another reference to gayniggers. What is it with you and the GNAA? You used to be one of them before the feds got to you and you took the plea-deal to shitpost on their behalf all night or something?

See:

Field of Vision.
When you see the other angles, not taken from distant cameras that are zoomed in, you get the scale and layout of the stage.
She waves to people you can't see in the "striped background" angle, but can plainly see in the "stage with a flag" angle.

kek'd

shes so fucking fucked

So we've gone from "NO, YOU"RE WEEV" to "what the fuck are you talking about" to "bringing up shit only you mentioned" to namedropping GNAA…

Fact is I've had back and forth with Weev before on this very site and was phenomenally disgusted with how he acts and interacts. You carry his signature style. If that's only through some kind of misguided emulation, fucking stop it. It's not cool, nor sooper tactical, nor influential.
It's kikery.

I do like the projection in your post though. Get out from under their thumb. Make yourself great again.

At least they put her in a straight jacket

Yep Yep Yep ……. she did not survive

A poster on The Last Refuge posted and agreed:

Note that Hillary missed the party. I believe the ABC NEWS report about her death by Joe Torre on Sunday 9-11 was accurate. Aside from Torres report, the ABC NEWS website had a picture of her at the memorial service. The wording below stated, “Hillary Clinton died under care at Montefiore Hospital in the Bronx.” The hospital is directly on the route to the Clinton residence in Chappaqua NY. My guess is that she was being taken there and went critical en route. It is highly likely that the democrats will try to run one of her body doubles, commit massive voter fraud and then of course put Bill Clinton back in the white house as the first gentleman with faux Hillary making the occasional appearance. He will be easy to control as he in the early – mid stages of dementia.

Definitely possible. On commodity hardware too, if you remember the PS4 launch press conference. Photorealistic skin shaders, photorealstic physics engines, etc.
Just a matter of having the right algorithms to put together to pull it off. Not a problem for government… They've got all the patent paperwork.

That and if you look closely at the face, (Pic 2) there's a bit of a weird demarcation line in an oval all the way around it. Just before the hairline, and down the side of her face, the skin tone is noticably lighter.

For now I'd chalk that up to make-up and lighting, though.

5/10, I actually kek'd. Needs work, tho.

Well, the "all night" comment kind of places you east of GMT.

It looks like they used a keyframe of the american flag in that spot.

That's what it looks like but I don't know about repeating downward. Don't know the codec.

AM I TOO LATE?

Not even close.

It was always too late.

Fug

Lame recovery.
And you still can't change how you write every time you try to effortshill.
Work on it. Learning is a lifetime engagement.

10/10

Hillary has a prerecorded blue screen speech without her coughing or fainting. She goes to do the same speech with the crowd. She might cough or faint during the real speech, so they use the greenscreen footage for the broadcast. This way people in the audience see the speech, and people at home see the same one, but its recorded at different times.

There are multiple angles available in other videos. And there are videos from a similar (the same?) angle without the artifacts. I don't want to rain on our parade, but I think ABC just had a shitty stream.

Is this like the Oscars where they have CGI characters like Shrek or fucking Disney's Cars on the stage and the audience acts like Shrek is actually there?

You're trying to tell me Shrek wasn't actually there? yeah right buddy

that's what happened.
I don't know if OP was ruse cruising or just had a premature ejaculation upon seeing th first vid.
Fact is, some merry pranksters thought it would be amazeballs to drag the ruse on further.
Think what you will about the catamite status of these fine alt-right fedelissimi, Some of them, I'm sure, are good people.

Dude, Shrek is schreck.

This makes all the sense in the world, unfortunately most anons won't believe something with their own eyes unless anderson pooper goes on tv and tells them to. Never happen either since that faggot loves his green screen. Even now all the attention is on some so random explosion xD in NYC no doubt custom made to deebly concern soccer moms and send the tendies crowd into full blown /k/ommando larp mode. Fucking sad.

See

Those are the people she's waving to, minus the key.

ENOUGH

It's a compliment my man.

Smegging hell.

Oh shit nevermind I'm brutally autistic, sorry user.

No, it fully vanishes in one frame of 21:15. This I am certain of - I downloaded it and advanced frame by frame. It is as op's rightmost photo shows:

THAT'S A LITERAL FRAME OF 21:15!!!!!!!

Anderson Cooper has done a fake interview, using greenscreen, before. lulz
REEEEEEE!!!!
ALL NEWS IS A CIA SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain the frame at 21:15 then. A complete frame, with Hillary vanishing.

IF IT IS A BUG IT'S THE RAREST OF ITS KIND!!!!

588 posts in this thread.
shit has been discussed and dissected.
the fuck are you doing, nigger?

Son, put down those apparently innocent cartoons. Those are the tools of RACIST BIGOTED HOMOPHOBIC DEPLORABLES!!!!

sod off. I had a nap.

Incorrect. Candidates are taught to wave toward the crowd and make gestures. They're not meant to be toward any specific person, but just so they look good on camera.

well continue with the napping, you're not doing anything good here.

Unless you believe Expressionist films really are degenerate art, in which case it might be an insult and you might be a fucking faggot for believing lies. Then again, Max Schreck does a really good job at acting like a kike.

This. Look at photos of the event, the flag backdrop is a great distance from the podium. Yet multiple times you see teleprompter, camera guy, and other shadows that suggest that the backdrop is very close.

-The podium disappears too so it also a hologram?
-Holograms like this are still 2D so wouldn't people up close be able to tell?
-Is it a recorded speech that somehow happens to line up with current events or do they have an impossibly advanced AI that can perfectly mimic Hillary?
-Why would the DNC spend tens(possibly hundreds) of millions of dollars on this instead of just choosing a new candidate?
This is stupid as fuck

Not what I would fit into the "degenerate art" category, don't worry.

However, what if they are? After all, technology could be developed past what's currently available. This would give one the appearance of super-powers. For example, in WWII there was night vision, but it was kept a secret. More recently, there has been the development of x-ray vision (all that's admitted is availability of x-ray vans/trucks, but personal devices have existed for some time).

please show these shadows that we somehow missed in 600 fucking posts, mr (1).

well, that happened.

heed the wisdom of the quads.

HOLY SHIT SATAN HIMSELF (THE JEW) SPOKE TO ME

HOLD ME, user

Fuck off, you slut for hell (666).

REMINDER
This kike faggot has been sage-posting for all (75) posts and contributed absolutely nothing but attempting to derail the thread since the start.

you dare ignore the portentous dictate of the quads?
you invite the wrath of KEK!
you invite doom!

Kek the wise does not come in 6s, but the jew who tried to slay kek does but come so.

Wow. We've uncovered it then. Fuckin-A. I look forward to the unveiling of the sham by Assange.

I…

Gif related

Naw, just most
youtu.be/QrdDavSw_Fg

this is patently false as evidenced by

You literally can't stop lying, can you, gaynigger?

She's pointing at the flag, user.

The guy who replied with so-called proof didn't have it. He had like 240p or 480p "photos" lulz.

I hate to be Schlomo's advocate, but this is just what digital interference looks like. When my parents first got digital TV, they still had a crappy old analogue aerial, and we'd see things like this all the time.
Still, maybe a few Holla Forumsacks should try to attend one of her rallies and see what happens. Try to get seated somewhere with an "extreme" angle to the stage like the pepe guy from halfchan also, repeat that stunt for the glory of fullchan

See

Did that ever happen on your parents aerial?

Guys. I just found the glitch-merge. I'm literally (((O))))_((((((O)))))))

23:15 - they switch over (in previous times they covered the mismatch with a glitch).

What is happening is they have to switch from overlay real-Hillary to fake-but-walking-Hillary, at the end, on the feed version. (people on scene only see pantomime by fake Hillary)

This means that Hillary is a CIA set-piece operation…?

This glitch has never happened before. Let me explain. At 21:15 Hillary vanishes (she is 100% missing from the frame). When has that EVER happened before on TV?

But now look at:

Exactly.

^jew

I just realized :-)

A fucking emoji? Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

I'm really skeptical about all of this; I want it to be true; but this all just seems too convenient. Would they really release this with so many errors throughout the video?

I think the anons that think this is a false flag so they can call us insane conspiracy theorists and shill against Donald Trump. The (((media))) would get to run stories about how "Drumf's supporters believe Clinton is dead because of some video glitches," and then they can parade Clinton about on air and call us retards.

Don't fall for the bait

Pretty much it. Kinda fun to see the shills for the theory flail about in this thread.
Except for the kike-alike I was dealing directly with. Can't stand that level of bald-faced kikery. Visceral hate for that shit.

Well, first you have to investigate the video yourself. Check each of the areas. In VLC you can advance frame-by-frame if you have downloaded it.

Here's the other weird thing. The Reno setup was just as fucking weird as this one was! It's like it's a copy or something. You have to see how weird it is, and then compare Trump events. The angles vary, and so on. It's all getting super weird. There was a brief "blackout" last time, after her speech (the glitch OP discusses is one where they dropped the feed, during the speech, and greenscreen became seemingly apparent), but this time they stayed on the same subject, but you will see they instead switched camera modes to disguise that it's a different person.

This is a super-huge BIG FUCKING DEAL.

Also, look out for the e1 guy. He's a government plant:

lol

How many IDs is that now, Chaim?

Yes, next he'll say "get out of here with those frog memes"

Fuck off shill

You don't talk like you're actually from Holla Forums

hellofellowpolsters.tiff

Wew lad

Yeah him and 6150e1 are probably sitting in the same room.

Dear god, is it amateur hour at shill HQ?
This kind of shit was lame without IDs, now it's just sad.

tbh, can't go public with the greenscreen shit. But I'm sitting here in real shock over finding the "tell" at the end, the 23:15 mode change (at the Reno event it was a blanked feed). Also, note how near exact the Reno and NC events were. They bear the mark of a magic trick.

Think about how magic tricks play out. There's always something FUCKING WEIRD about the objects. The "casket" doesn't look like any casket you've ever seen. Or the "cubes" don't look like ordinary household objects. Or there's some strange piece of furniture, the fattest folding screen you've seen in your life.

And here, there's a low-key dive-ass shit venue. Why? What is special about shit venues? There's a need for some kind of arrangement of spectator and equipment.

We're dealing with someone who's worked in magic, I believe (stage magic, obviously). He has probably also worked with the CIA.

We're dealing with a sham of epic proportion.

This thing, it's so chilling.

Right, but not only did Hillary AND THE PODIUM completely vanish, but the background also remained without a single visible distortion.

Seems like it's just mostly shills left in the thread now.

I'm glad Holla Forums isn't stupid enough to fall for it.

Yep. It's astounding. I've never seen a glitch of that level.

Oh yes, I'm chilled to the bone.
Scary, isn't it?
There are dark forces behind this, to be sure.
There's always something that's just a bit off
About posters that are as full of shit as you.

Welcome back from the BTFO that you got last post!
Feeling better?
Shall we continue?

Aha, I failed to note your id. You aren't using memes correctly. It's like you're paid to do this.

therewasanattempt.raw

How the fuck have you not been banned yet?

You got mod here or something?

For when one examines closely, there is a clear difference between what is human and what is supernatural. There have been many enough men, during the whole course of history, who by chance or by nature have inspired great fear, ruining cities or countries or whatever else fell into their power; but to destroy all men and bring calamity on the whole inhabited earth remained for these two to accomplish, whom Fate aided in their schemes of corrupting all mankind. For by earthquakes, pestilences, and floods of river waters at this time came further ruin, as I shall presently show. Thus not by human, but by some other kind of power they accomplished their dreadful designs.

And they say his mother said to some of her intimates once that not of Sabbatius her husband, nor of any man was Justinian a son. For when she was about to conceive, there visited a demon, invisible but giving evidence of his presence perceptibly where man consorts with woman, after which he vanished utterly as in a dream.

And some of those who have been with Justinian at the palace late at night, men who were pure of spirit, have thought they saw a strange demoniac form taking his place. One man said that the Emperor suddenly rose from his throne and walked about, and indeed he was never wont to remain sitting for long, and immediately Justinian's head vanished, while the rest of his body seemed to ebb and flow; whereat the beholder stood aghast and fearful, wondering if his eyes were deceiving him. But presently he perceived the vanished head filling out and joining the body again as strangely as it had left it.

Another said he stood beside the Emperor as he sat, and of a sudden the face changed into a shapeless mass of flesh, with neither eyebrows nor eyes in their proper places, nor any other distinguishing feature; and after a time the natural appearance of his countenance returned. I write these instances not as one who saw them myself, but heard them from men who were positive they had seen these strange occurrences at the time.

They also say that a certain monk, very dear to God, at the instance of those who dwelt with him in the desert went to Constantinople to beg for mercy to his neighbors who had been outraged beyond endurance. And when he arrived there, he forthwith secured an audience with the Emperor; but just as he was about to enter his apartment, he stopped short as his feet were on the threshold, and suddenly stepped backward. Whereupon the eunuch escorting him, and others who were present, importuned him to go ahead. But he answered not a word; and like a man who has had a stroke staggered back to his lodging. And when some followed to ask why he acted thus, they say he distinctly declared he saw the King of the Devils sitting on the throne in the palace, and he did not care to meet or ask any favor of him.

Indeed, how was this man likely to be anything but an evil spirit, who never knew honest satiety of drink or food or sleep, but only tasting at random from the meals that were set before him, roamed the palace at unseemly hours of the night, and was possessed by the quenchless lust of a demon?

Furthermore some of Theodora's lovers, while she was on the stage, say that at night a demon would sometimes descend upon them and drive them from the room, so that it might spend the night with her.

A lot of the (((admins))) don't have America's best interests at heart.

Welcome to 2012

Chroma keying and digital cloning (putting another persons recreated face on an unrelated actor) is used heavily in ongoing major news stories and around major public figures.

Normies are never going to wake up to this and it allows our enemies to create favorable "realities" at their will. The public will only react in predictable ways to the media they are fed. This is not a bright future

cancer

Yep. Normies are fucking losers, man. Jesus, I just looked at FB and it's crawling with fucking morons. wth. They bitch like INFANTS at politics even exists. They want to live in a safe space with photos of puppies and other shitty distractions. Goddamn fools!

at politics even existing*

I'll go ahead and call it now.

The kike with (84) saged posts in the same fucking thread, who's done nothing but slide, well-poison, ad-hom and outright lie…

Is Holla Forums mod therealmoonman aka weev.
That's right, folks, self-hating jew and GNAA has-been, Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer himself.

Got a six day ban for posting a video of Molly dissecting Alinsky, my first ban ever on this site, after two years, I was so excited!
It expired yesterday.
Today you decided to shit things up, so I've posted more tonight than I usually do in a month! It's true!
It would never have happened if you didn't kike like a certain bearded tryhard manlet does.
You could have made your own style, you could have been somebody, you coulda beena contendah!
But sadly, you chose this.

Has Kek striked again?

He just doesn't stop fucking her television appearances.

Oh, you… pretending this didn't happen:

You're just adorable.

I reported for spam so it's just a matter of time till the mods ban him.
;^)

Wouldn't doubt it.

(chuchekka)
Is that really weev's full name?
Ahahahahahaha whatta faggot.
Tiny man, too many syllables.

Actually explains a lot.

Nigger you can't discredit an imageboard.

But you can leverage bullshit planted on one to fuck with a campaign, especially with the media in your pocket.
Taking a huge dump on this thread is a necessity to avoid that being credibly done. Enough resistance and calling out here, and attempt to use the thread will backfire.
That's why they've gone and made a second one with no mod resistance despite reports of duplicate.
This is an angle, mark my words.

Yet hell exists. And your future is torture eternal. Yet my home lies in the skies above, with the Almighty, and with the delights of paradise.

It's cute that you say that, but you know you're full of it.

Fuck off, e1. Go away e1. Get lost, nobody likes you, e1. Get a job e1. Grow a pair, e1. You're a fag, e1.

Yet what lurks when you sleep, that slumber which brings you dreams, do you suppose you shall be safe from the truth and the Almighty preaching to you woe?

And yet you keep writing.
I'll leave when I run out of drink.
Don't worry, I'm on my last glass.
Then you can have the last 100 posts of the thread to yourself!

You'll leave when your shift is up.

Let's talk about how to execute the NSA, after they are convicted by a tribunal of the Deplorables, appointed by our president and leader Donald J Trump, the victorious, the everlasting, the noble, the golden, the true, the blessed.

Except those people are in both videos. Two seconds after that guy stops his analysis the video he was watching shows her step down from the podium and you can see the same signs. The video I posted is from a slightly different angle, thus the people in the background rather than the flag.

Oh, babe, there was no shift involved here, just a couple of liters of Kerner and a stubborn provocateur that needed bitching at.
You are very low level compared to that cunt. He had the jewpower to piss me off, you're just a joke.

Glad I'm not the only one who immediately saw through this utterly retarded bullshit as a false flag

It's getting spammed to FUCK on 4chan right now. A new thread literally ever 15-20 minutes followed by 20 >1 post by this id to bump it, mostly gets ignored and drops off the catalog and then a new one is spammed

It's painfully obvious that what's being seen is just digital compression / artifacting - anyone who uses VLC has seen the exact same stuff before.

(91)
Only 9 more posts to go and you get a bonus shekel, right?

Anyhow, while you're here, what is the inside definition of "set piece operation?" Use Siprnet, obvs

If that was 91 then this is my second-to last post. I'd better make it count.

I seriously don't know what that is.
I'm guessing an operation with set pieces?
What's the outside definition of it, for starters?

It's not. At 21:15 she vanishes for one frame. Extraordinary! You cannot find a case of it happening! Quite astounding!

(case of it happening in the past)

srs man
im srs.
FUCK OFF, LOSER
YOU'RE SHIT AT YOUR JOB, FUCKING IDIOT. YOU SUCK!

So you've seen

this before? And the phone stuff? And a woman who normally can't go 5 minutes without coughing do a 20+ minute flawless speech then wave to people not there?

yfw you realize the shill is a literal cunt-hole. Like with a literal cunt.

can you hear her saying "join us" when her voice goes really low. What the fuck?

Just filter him you stupid fuck.
Just like most of us are filtering you :^)

You're getting pissed off at the wrong person.
Mods bear the blame for this. It's been reported over and over and they refuse to act.

Yeah. Everyone's seen a moving person against a static background completely vanish, leaving the background perfectly intact with no visible artifacting, by pure random decoder glitch/dropped packets.

Just no, faggot. If the background directly behind hillary glitched the exact same way as hillary and was all jumbled and fucked up, then yes, it was nothing more than a regular video stream hiccup.

But when it ONLY happens to the top layer, that's being super-imposed over the top of the background, that's clear fucking evidence OF a second layer being composited over the top of a lower background layer.

And that perfectly fits with a chroma-keyed (green-screen) layer glitching while the background doesn't.

Well, I'm out of booze, the sun has risen and your theory is still a shit.
I can't wait to tune in tomorrow to see what earth-shattering nothing comes of this thread that even OP forsook when the absurdity struck him.

I'd like to thank (((6dbd1b))) for an extraordinary kike-alike performance, his repetition and ignoring of all previous BTFO was Kampfworthy.

The anons who saw the bullshit for what it was were at times pithy, at times eloquent in their contributions. It's good to know that some such people are still around.

Absolutely no-one else was noteworthy.

Love to all of you, and

=PRAISE KEK=

You can not be this fucking obvious.

(93)
7 more to go or you don't get the bonus shekel.

You do not type at all like a regular imageboard user.

Get the fuck out of here.

Fuck right off with that silly bullshit you cockgurgling uberfaggot.

Non-native cockmongler detected.

I bet you don't even have a Pepe folder you commie bastard. You've posted 60+ times in an obvious slide thread and I'm inclined to thank you for your hand in

CORRECTING THE RECORD.

get a load of this newfag

sage

ugh. who do you have to fall for this dumb garbage EVERY TIME, pol?

She just made a speech on her plane about the bombing.

And again, how do you expect her to do the debates?

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

that cop doesn't even want to escort her out, he knows the truth

Cop looks like Wojak

Are you maybe the same (((user))) that was posting earlier about how she was dead? Nice strawman but no shithead the motive with this is obviously to deliver a solid 20+ minute speech with no coughing fits, triggering hecklers or spooky seizures. Take your
downboat back to r/hillary, faggot.

The bizarre Hillary appearances are MPEG artifacts in the face of data corruption, even the complete disappearance of both Hillary and the podium. For this to make sense, I will have to explain a bit about live broadcasts. The "LIVE: HILLARY CLINTON" and "ABC 15" logos are composited on at the station–they are not present in the live stream from the site to the station. This is why those parts never flicker or glitch at all.

MPEG encoding has a few major parts that explain these glitches. First, in an MPEG stream, "keyframes" are periodically inserted. A keyframe fully encodes an entire frame of video. Most frames are not keyframes and are instead encoded as a set of "deltas" from the previous frame. Each of the glitches ends when a full keyframe comes through.

The event at 20:51, shown in OP's third image, where Hillary "blinks out" and briefly appears to be "made out of" the background is a good example of all of these. Stepping through it frame-by-frame will be illuminating.

Second, between keyframes, a complex combination of deltas is used. Each "delta" is a small bit of image raster replacing part of the previous frame and can either be a "new" piece of image data or be derived from the previous frame in any of several ways. The exact use of "deltas" is one of the big differences between various MPEG encoders. Hillary was waving her right arm around during that part of the speech. Note that Hillary's right arm (though distorted) is more or less visible throughout the event.

Third, MPEG divides each frame into "macroblocks". In the 20:51 glitch, this can be observed on the 19th frame after Hillary first "vanishes" when Hillary (and her podium) appear to be made of little square boxes. The 20th frame was the next keyframe in the live feed. It may also be possible that the 20th frame was not a true keyframe itself, but only in combination with the 19th frame of the glitch.

Fourth, the live stream was almost certainly being sent by an RF link instead of IP packets that we are familiar with. Put simply, over an RF link, no packets are ever "lost", but the bitstream can be corrupted, usually in bursts. What the decoder (at the station) does with missing input is implementation-defined. In this case, the decoder at the station appears to have filled in missing macroblocks with the same macroblock from the previous row as each row is decoded. This produces the multiple copies of the very top of Hillary's hair in OP's third image.

| (heil) |
These are examples of "copy previous row to fill missing macroblock".

| | | >>752077
This is exactly the RF equivalent to packet loss. You see bigger effects from packet loss because IP packets are bigger than the individual symbols in the RF link and you are getting the complete picture; there are no foreground elements (like the text and the station logo) still to be composited on at your computer.
Also note that each row of the "high-res" background is an exact copy of the row above it.

|
You are exactly correct.

The cell phones in the audience are a different matter. It looks as though the audience was composited in, likely because the actual crowd was too small to show. The crowd with the phones is probably either from a previous Hillary rally or possibly from a Trump rally. Yes, the latter possibility makes my blood boil just thinking about it.

The ABC overlay is composited on at the station and is not present in the live feed that was glitching out.

Nah just video stream issue OP.

Video encoding works this way: you start from a full picture stored as is in the file, and then for every following frame, you store not a full picture but the delta with the previous frame, and to allow resync, you store a full picture again every few frames. For static sceneries, this works wonders, as only moving objects are stored, greatly reducing the size.

In this case, she's against a static background, so obviously there's little to no delta, and it appears to not be changing, but really it's the whole video fucking up. Despite the background being static, it still has micro alterations because of moving shadows and camera sensor noise, and if we had the original we could go frame by frame and realize that even the background doesn't change, sadly this was reencoded.

The compression artifacts in the backdrop during the glitches are because the live stream from the rally was glitching out. At the station, the live feed was decoded, the text and the logo composited in, then the result was compressed again for broadcast, introducing otherwise "impossible" artifacts.

No. Other way around. Audience is live with the background, Hillary is composited in over the top. And what are you running over the RF link? It's going to be either TCP or UDP, RF links are still encapsulated data, whether microwave, satellite, GSM, etc. It's all still packet-switching.

Fuck off to r/the_donald

This. It's exactly why you can make long webms if the background doesn't move too often.

No, it just means they'll rig it and point to the fake polls they've been holding all this time.

You're right about what's causing Hillary to glitch, but what you're wrong about is the background.

If you were correct, then the deltas would corrupt the background as it becomes visible again after hillary's arm moves past it (but not the rest of the static background that hasn't changed between keyframes)

Seriously, when you see this happen in VLC with a corrupted MPEG, you will notice that as the deltas change, what's in that delta block is corrupted. As hillary's arm moves, the deltas change, and only hillary's arm remains corrupted; the delta of the background is instantly rendered again correctly, showing that the glitch is in a layer above the background (ie. hillary) that's being composited in.

This 2nd pic is a good example of what I mean: (although I admit the 1st pic from that post does show normal MPEG delta corruption, there are many frames that show deltas that are ONLY corrupt in the foreground, on hillary's layer, and NOT in the background, despite Hillary's arm moving through the deltas):

Notice how the background is also corrupted in the 2nd pic where deltas have changed (look at her neck – it's clearly moved, but the background hasn't been redrawn yet)

Now, as I said, the frame of Hillary shown in that post is the normal delta corruption of which you speak. But frames like these:

(pics 3 & 4)

Show that the background is NOT experiencing delta corruption where it SHOULD be.

Now I know, you will argue that it's merely because the vertical repeating has made the delta corruption unable to be seen.

But now I present to you the smoking gun, the frame that proves this is not the case: (Note the circled aberrations; note that the upper two are either side of hillary's vertical hair repeat, yet these aberrations do not repeat, ruling out the possibility of the vertical repeat delta glitch alone being the culprit and, crucially, providing evidence that this admittedly normal MPEG corruption, is occuring only on a layer composited over the top of the background

Hillary is composited in on top of the background.

LAUGH TRACK???

Post it then.

Can you read? It's already posted in the thread.

This:

Spooky shit.

Can anyone find the video they're using for this greenscreen bullshit anywhere? If they're pulling shit from one of her old rallies, we can use it.

Sorry I didn't check all the post you quoted.

In this shot you can clearly see it's the same pattern from the top of her head repeated from top to bottom. Look at the lines, they aren't even straight.

HILLARY USED A LAUGH TRACK

the laugh ends abruptly

Anons, what if that's not a hologram.
What if that's real live hillary glitching out of reality for a split second?

Ok, and how wide across is the repeating part? It's not wide enough to replace entirely the red stripe directly behind it. It's not wide or tall enough to overwrite the previous deltas that still show hillary's eyes and mouth. Yet there is only ONE, non-repeated impact this vertical repeat has on the red stripe directly behind hilary; under her right (our left) eye.

The reason for this is that the background is being drawn correctly, and only another layer on top, Hillary's chroma-keyed layer, is corrupting deltas.

Could be over the feed, but the backdrop isn't affected either

kek
i like this one

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11714773

Wrong. ATSC broadcast is not packet switched at all. I expect a similar format to be used for the satellite link that carried this feed. Raw MPEG bitstreams are used in video applications and are not wrapped in TCP or UDP or any IP for that matter. (Why bother with IP on a one-way broadcast link?) If you think all data is packet-switched, look up SDH and ATM. Yes, those are still used. No, they are not packet-switched. SDH is time-division multplexed and ATM is cell-switched.

Very close, but not quite. As Hillary's arm continues to move, the "put the background" back is also being encoded as deltas that "undo" the earlier set for Hillary's arm moving. (I would not be surprised if MPEG-4 allows to avoid actually sending the "put it back" deltas this way, since the decoder already has the first deltas and can undo them.) Essentially, for each affected pixel there's a +X followed later by a -X. This is why Hillary's arm is such a strange color during the glitch–X was computed based on Hillary's pantsuit, but was applied to the glitched background.

The vertical repeat glitch only affects the background and appears to be due to bit loss while sending a keyframe. Subsequent deltas are then applied to the repeated background instead of the image they were computed against. This produces very strange effects because MPEG deltas can be very complex.

The strange effects on the background from are due to MPEG motion deltas. Note that Hillary's eyes and mouth are again visible in that frame, so a number of deltas have been piled atop the last vertical-repeat glitch. Put simply, the artifacts in that frame are not from the vertical-repeat glitch, but are due to Hillary's movement after the glitch began.

Of course they aren't–that is several frames after the vertical-repeat glitch. Hillary's subsequent movements were applied to the glitched background, instead of the image of Hillary that was supposed to be that keyframe.

Looks like she pulled in 300 people in a metropolitan area that has 700,000 people. How many of those weren't directly involved with the media or the Democrat party?

Also, the glitches are due to video compression storing differences between frames. Glitches only occur in areas where there is movement.

Exactly, so why is the background unaffected when hillary completely disappears, there would've been a hole.

Get a copy of the video and compress it at a ridiculously low bitrate, or stream and cut the connection. See if you can reproduce the odd artifacts.

I'm not as familiar with video compression, but my guess would be the algorithm using some sort of run length encoding vertically and storing the background as a separate layer. That would be a very simple way to save lots of bandwidth in that case.

The podium wasn't moving, why did the podium and the teleprompter disappear then, also.

bfy.tw/7l1R

Pv~P
examining whether or not something is or is not the case is not retarded.
if they're laughing at skepticism, then they are retarded. well… we already know the answer to that, then, don't we.
still, we can't allow ourselves to be distracted by less important matters. this would be, in effect, a psy op, as it disrupts communication.

priorities, though. some things are more important than others.
it's difficult to tell sometimes, what can be uncovered and their implications. it's all to be assessed.

The jew exits with jew dubs…
It was a female too, btw. You can smell the bloody stupid arrogance in idiotic fallacies. Men, they feel a touch of shame, even when jews.

Also, it was just a few minutes before Sunday, in Israel, when she first posted.

facebook.com/lamar.wingate.9/videos/10157463681720644/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Sorry for the Jewbook link. TO THE PEOPLE FOCUSING ON THE GLITCH, PLEASE FOCUS ON THE PHONES

OH. MY. GAWD
A NEW DEVELOPMENT HAS… DEVELOPED…

THE STAIRS AREN'T STAIRS! IT'S A RAMP, BUT HILLARY* IS PRETENDING LIKE THEY ARE STAIRS!!!!!!!!!

There are stairs on the near side, but Hillary clearly uses the ramp!

youtu.be/_XvhNqX22zI?t=1763
^ wheelchair girl exits stage right, where Hillary will be coming up. I was afraid she was about to fall, then lulz nope it's A MOTHERFUCKING RAMP!!!!

3 dubs in a row
To the last user though, i think there are stairs next to that ramp

OK, you're right. I re-watched. Hillary did use the stair side.

Also, so strange. Was there a sunspot when Hillary was speaking? RT also had a lot of trouble with their signal.

And another point, why is it NOBODY posts 4K good lens footage after the event. Ridiculous. Why do US presidential candidates not get A-class investment in coverage? How could it be possible nobody can show up with a $10K sony a7RII setup?

OK, another bizarro thing. Huma was there in Greensboro (on the far right, in bright red):
youtu.be/_XvhNqX22zI?t=4730

She can hardly remain in this realm any longer. Distressing.

Am I the only audiofagg here that noticed the crowd cheers are overdriven? Listening closely on both studio monitors / headphones and it just sounds like someone slapped a drive plugin on the crowd cheers. Haven't analyzed the whole thing but the audio levels haven't peaked during those cheers which to me is suspicious.

that is the typical fallacy when examining conspiracies
you DONT KNOW all the ins and outs and therefore you cant infer contradictions out of your assumptions

Has been discussed early in the thread.

There are also some videos made by people in the audience that proof this.

Not female. Gay jew for sure.

It all seems so ameturish considering how deep her pockets go, but then again, spending tons of money for professional production would draw attention. This entire facade was produced by 18-20 year olds.

Ok, let's use that pic you posted to make the point, because it does show exactly what happened to hillary's overlay.

What happened is like number 3 on the bottom, except instead of a white block of nothing in the middle of the face, it rendered the actual background behind the face.

Which only makes sense if the background was a separate layer that rendered correctly, and Hillary was super-imposed into the picture on top of it… And then glitched.

laughing alot right now

Unless we have the original video we can't tell, but what you described can very well happen in two frames, first a vertical repetition of a pattern, and then new square differences.

Someone with enough time on his hands could easily modify that video to reproduce that effect.

You pretty much got it, except in this case, a frame was incomplete, which resulted in the same difference applied over and over on the same frame. If you loop it with itself, pic related is what happens, and that does not surprise anyone.

Shit guys, don't you ever see glitches on your own TV reception? I've seen way worse shit than this.

lulz yep. It's a weird scam, particularly since the acoustics in that room can't be very good (it has a huge balcony, which positively will chew up any sound and shit it out as a ringing turd.

But did you see the complete Hillary-vanished frame (ignore the boxes he added, obviously)?

That's at 21:15. She fucking VANISHED, man. One frame, vanished. Like fucking Star Trek.

SHADILEY! SHADILEY!

This is obviously conspiritard bullshit goyim Hillary is perfectly healthy.

Thanks for letting me Correct The Record.

I absolutely 100% unironically believe that threads like this one or the body double shit are made by shills to make us look like retards.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

This.

Fucking kill yourself. You're either a fucking retarded piece of shit or literally a shill yourself.

Either way you should be at the bottom of the ocean.

I'm out. Have at it conspiritards/shills.

You yids were here for the morning shift, Israel time. Technically you're back, running the alias, I guess. I'm not certain how you scammers organize your bullshit. But god damn do you have fat lips and ugly hair.

Yes, the "us" crap, he's back with it lulz.

Wrong. MPEG doesn't broadcast uncomposited layers. The stream is the stream. Artifacts presented between uncomposited layers indicates the following:

1) the original stream/broadcast is composited from multiple image layers

2) the minimum number of layers we can assume exist are two: the background and HRCs

3) the flattening process or image muxing is a post-process "filter"

4) either the HRC original feed glitched, or the muxer glitched

I wish there was station affliliation transitions or ticker feed layer because that would add a 3rd layer to confirm what should already be obvious.

Do you have some infographics to help me understand this? I do know I've never seen something so amazing as the subject literally painted out of a frame.

I'm paying attention, and listening. First, I would ask, how do you know they used MPEG? Is it ubiquitous in satellite transmission? I ask, because the link is to an Arizona news station, and my guess is they had a satellite feed from an affiliate in North Carolina. (I don't know how big Greensboro is).

To get me started, how do the layers work? Are they automatically created? What are they called? To what extent are they analogous to Photoshop/Gimp layers?

The layers in video mixing are analogous to PS layers yes. Muxing is combining information, things like station affliliation ID, tickers, timestamps, extra video layers etc.

Think of things like when the news anchor has the camera man pan off-center to the side then the editors do a transition and add a new video layer in a box next to the anchor. That is actually two or three different, separate, video layers that the final mix-down or muxer sends to the compressor, and then up to the satellites for downstreams/rebroadcasts.

Is she SHODAN?