A hurt innocent loli is saved by santa. lets hope the ugly disgusting d-grade pedo is raped in prison

a hurt innocent loli is saved by santa. lets hope the ugly disgusting d-grade pedo is raped in prison.

meep meep cool tbh

I'd thought he'd have walked over and high-fived stepdad.

based

no cause he is a patrician who understands that a loli is a delicate beautiful creature and shouldn't be used by a balding overweight ugly faggot.

pedos out tbh

degenerate pedo on Holla Forums

fixed

this whole site is dead as fuck.
how many users are left, like 5?

I'm #5

*molesters and ugly pedos out

true

if u find any cool bois on 4chan tell them to come here. but ONLY cool bois.

sorry cunt, i have to add another rule, chad pedos who are okay with the abuse of little cuties OUT TOO.

Even the article got the title right hes a child molester not a pedo but you still felt the need to say otherwise

tbh

Based Santa.

true tbh. i meant child molester.

hot

patrician pedos must work together to protect our cute lolis from d-kind pedos.

dont describe her in such a low, disrespectful way.

why doesn't dys post sticky threads about him/herself anymore?
it's like the smile and optimism are gone tbh

does he still work here? I think he has janitor duties

I hope thats the case

Imagine the bigger picture if we got rid of them our pedo movements would have less insolvent

well the priority i care about is that little white cuties arent being harmed and used by desperate, disgusting, degenerate pedos like the one in OP pic.

but yes, an ADDITIONAL factor is that patrician pedos can maybe be heard by normie society without these losers ruining it for all of us.

Brother?

He's makin' a list

the picture to pure text ratio in this thread is nice. plz keep it up.

sorry i meant less involvement, our agenda for pedo rights should be the main priority anything else is null untill we can achieve that

:3

is anyone else as pissed off at the out of control migrant rape epidemic going on, and the amount of innocent white girls being raped by Muslim savages?

i understand getting rid of d-grade peds will achieve what i want most anyway, but what im saying is i care more about the well being of lolis than "pedo rights"

Save us ;-;

all jokes aside but. cute lolis like that are being raped and having their lives ruined by hairy disgusting muslim men everyday and europe cucks arent doing anything about it.

how would u feel if it was ur daughter?

pedosexuals are literally the fucking worst.

+caring personality.

FAKE NEWS

Fixed it for you

Is Koksal Baba /our guy/?

Delet this

no hes just another Turkroach wanting to rape children

is that a goblin?

inb4 'no, that's a little girl'

1:07

Is there a difference?