Nah.

leftypol is the obscure within the obscure
a literal who conglomerate
they don't matter

FUCKING LEL

Reported.

Communism is a spook.

Kek.

Just saying but groups like EZLN, antifa (even though they're gay) and Rojava actually do shit and the right has done nothing other than spread memes

Also reminder that Holla Forums has experienced something like 2500% growth rate over the last two years which is like 15% monthly growth rate

confirmed for babby that can't handle people peacefully having different opinions from you on your board

it got griefed because it's a horrible fucking idea

Also while I'm here tell your autists to stop posting BBC from their conspicuously huge BBC folder on our board

Nigger

This is what Holla Forums unironically believes

pretty sure thats int scum that does that lad

or teh civiccucks

t. brit/pol/

We didn't ask for the media to be retarded enough to report about Pepe.

Also we actually have a political candidate, while yours sold out to the whore of wall street.

Why am I not surprised?

Reported.

Not enough ethnomasochism and faggotry

It's true.

Not sure I get your meaning by 'civiccucks'. It could be /int/ but he uses all your memes, so.

Those two words have nothing to do with each other. How is wanting businesses to switch to group ownership of capital and create a classless society with eventually no state cuckoldry?

No, I mean fashy goys, dindu nuffin, that's all you do. People like to say your ideology is spreading. It's spreading in the South US where everyone already believed half this shit to begin with, Poland which was already backwards, and that's about it (I live in the South)
He didn't "sell out", he just understands political strategy enough to understand that a Clinton presidency is something that benefits him more than a Trump presidency.

I had to look this up and holy shit you faggots actually believe that anybody cares about their ethnicity enough but in a negative way as to wanting to see it destroyed and "humiliated" in a bizzare fetishistic display? Sexuality doesn't actually work like that.

Reported.

If your classcuck mods actually ban me I will laffo.

Reported.

I'm not even surprised. Also:

Race & Culture > Economics

Lol, culture is continually changing. Roman culture in 500 AD wasn't the same as Roman culture in 500 BC. The best and most sentimental aspects were preserved and the rest proved itself to not be worth keeping. The same has happened and will continue to happen in America and elsewhere. I don't understand why this is so hard for you to understand.

And also, economics is much more pressing and directly related to your way of living than race. Very simple stuff.

By the way I just forgot to turn my trip off and decided to keep it. The reason I have a trip in the first place is because I'm kind of a big deal there.

we wuz tribez n shit fam, we had liek trees, n music, n shit. we need mo walls fo dem purities

wwww waito piggu go homu

fucking kek, what a tool

Nice trips.

You should go die of malnutrition like the rest of Marx's children.

Hey guys. Oops I left my trip on. Only reason I have it is because I'm such a huge deal on Holla Forums that I need a name for attention. Anyways you guys are all shitlords, and Hillary would be better for you. Don't expect me to backup my statements though, only white people do that.

Ooooooooooo that's a spicy meatball.

So all it takes to be a big deal on Holla Forums is to have a tripcode and a girl's penis?