How did (((seth rogen))) fuck up such a beloved comic so hard by making this total goatfuck of a show?

How did (((seth rogen))) fuck up such a beloved comic so hard by making this total goatfuck of a show?

Do you expect us to know what are you talking about?

By making a bunch of random changes and a few "random" changes. It's a disappointment, but let's be honest: Preacher wasn't that good a comic to begin with.

What did you expect from a cuckJew or from any Jew for that matter?

Pretty much this ;_;

WE WUZ TULIPZ AND SHIT

Well you see user, when you were young you were edgy and retarded. You had bad taste. A bunch of poorly drawn retards having gross sex and saying naughty words with thick accents and saying "fuck you god" and killing him along with other people like sociopaths seemed like good writing to you.

But now you're an adult, and you're seeing the exact same material but with live actors who don't look as cool as you remember. Suddenly a hitman preacher with the voice of a half demon half angel which lets him control minds and is friends with a killer cunt who cucks him with a sociopathic vampire that never takes off his sunglasses along with a character named "arseface" and a "killer of saints" who is just more powerful than god and able to kill everyone becauseā€¦ sounds just as retarded as deep down you secretly knew it all was.

You still need to get a couple teeth knocked out for ever being stupid enough to enjoy a story by Garth Ennis, but that's not my place and I haven't the time.

I don't know, how did Amy Schumer become a """""comedian"""""?

It was entertaining in a rather low brow kind of way, and that was fine. Personally, I wouldn't have made it into a TV show, it's not really for mass consumption.

The comic sucked too.

DUDE RACISTS LMAO, DUDE CHRISTIANS LMAO

It sucked.

This is a really good post. It should be framed.

He is smarter than all of us combined ;_;

Five star post.

man Garth Ennis was 90s as fuck tbqh

He watched the League of Extraordinary Gentleman movie and said, "we can fuck up harder than this." Then he did his weird jewish stoner laugh that sounds like an asthma attack and ordered a cheese pizza.

I screencapped this for you.

Preacher was always shit.
Transmetropolitan would be a good show, especially b/c of the US's retarded politics right now, but they'd probably ruin it somehow.

10/10

F O R Y O U

IT

NEVER

GETS

OLD

The only real complaints to be made are how cassidy and tulip were handled. Everything else did not matter since it was the very beginning of the comic, with the town being blown up.

Your head appears to be heated, sir.

Im noticing an increase in temperature around said posters cranium as well.

the source material wasn't that good to begin with, but yeah,the movie is worse. with all the changes you would expect from some hollywood studio.

Yeah, they could really stick it to the cheetoh fascist and that dumb bitch hillary

Someone should probably remove him from the premises until he regains his composure.

hobefooly dey donb byde de drupdik lieg 8gabbers hab

I don't know how he decided to make every character an inverse option of themselves and thought it waqs a good idea. I saw the first episode and couldn't fucking take it.

Comic Jessie: Hates being a preacher, is forced into it at gunpoint. Quits when he gets the chance. Has a strong moral code.
Series Jessie: Decides to be a preacher in town (to save money on locations), hinted at being an ex-criminal.

Comic Tulip: daughter of a redneck who is proficient with guns, stands on her own, was a good girl until she met Jessie.
Series Tulup: Snoop from the Wire. Makes a bazooka out of six cans.

Comic Cassidy: a complete cunt who fucks over his friends. Can't fight well despite the superhuman strength.
Series Cassidy: a wacky brit that takes of five guys with weapons on a plane.

Did they cast Herr Starr yet?

why even bother making fun of clinton? she lost, she's not wrecking the country.
pence = smiler
trump = beast

I thought smiler was JFK and the beast is Nixon.

You would be correct.
Post your picks for roles.

WE WUZ CELTS AND SHIT NIGGA

WAIT A MINUTE. IN THE COMICS TULIP'S FAMILY ARE EBBIL WHITE SUPREMACISTS. DOES THIS MEAN THAT TULIPS FAMILY IN THE TV SHOW ARE BLM NIGGERS?

They are still white supremacists. She is transblack to combat her evil heritage.