Who will they kill to stop Trump?

Who will they kill to stop Trump?

You know they're not going to let this goy take the lead in the polls and stay there.

Somebody is going to die that's for sure, if we call it now the redpills will be off the chain.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/there-is-an-arrest-warrant-out-for-jill-stein/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'll (try) to kill Trump once he's the President so they can put pressure on Pence to pend the knee. I know Pence is a good guy, but he was Pro-TPP before and they can put the screws to him because the public doesn't adore him like they do Trump.

Expect an assassination attempt around July next year if Trump says he'll look into the federal reserve.

I still think about how they blatantly murdered Jo Cox to influence the brexit vote then lost anyway

No one in the media talks about it at all

I'm a mighty Kekromancer and forged this powerful protection meme to shield him. Do not worry, no harm will befall Trump.

Because her corpse is no longer useful to (((them))).

Ivanka and Eric are clearly kept in Kek's watchful eye as well

Here's Jo Cox's family a few days before she got murdered - with some random chick pretending to be the mother to complete the perfect family unit in solidarity against the evil brexiters who want to be able to fish in their own sea.

I imagine they'll pick someone 100% and completely dedicated to the cause, who is also 100% and completely replaceable and expendible. Some low-leveller that noone will have heard of - though is high up enough with a good enough record for the MSN to pretend everyone knew who she was and loved her to pieces (yeah probably a chick - if the social situation is anything like it is/was in britain).

Don't be caught off guard by thinking they'll pick someone who's too obvious - they keep doing that - they're really not as clued into the general psyche as they act like they are. They generally work to effect the stupid in order to conjure a large and loud wave of support, and in doing so alienate the remotely intelligent.

If you really want to draw up a list and try to pinpoint who before it happens - look for people who have autistically dedicated their life to DRC. Lots of charity work, well educated, very politically active- basically someone that ticks all the boxes of ultra-moral hard working do-gooder making it socailly impossible for anyone to say "well I don't really give a shit about her". Again, this is another reason why'll they'll probably be female.

I doubt Trump would be killed, as doing so would arouse a lot of suspicion and create a martyr for the right to rally behind. I'm sure (((they))) aren't that stupid.
Still, I wouldn't be surprised if a democrat killing occurs conveniently before the vote a la Jo Cox.
Like you say, it didn't stop Brexit, so we can hope it doesn't stop Trump either. Seeing the same events which occurred before Brexit mirrored in the US would probably cause the killing to backfire on them as well.

This is one of the most autistic posts I've ever seen.

Good work

Didn't Jill Stein recently get arrested for going to the pipeline tribal protests and assisting in paint spraying some of the vehicles?

thenation.com/article/there-is-an-arrest-warrant-out-for-jill-stein/

After all, the 3rd party candidates are doing more damage to Hillary than Trump, as 3rd party is stealing votes away from Clinton Camp.

Would Obama work?

What do those shitty symbols mean? They don't look like anything established, but just random chicken scratch

Reality has a well known anti-semitic bias.

I'd love to see that nigger try to declare martial law right after Trump got a massive endorsement from over 200 veterans including generals

What is the point of this thread?
Slide?

I predict major false flags.

I check your dubs and advise you to let the talking heads from MSNBC and CNN figure this out.

Underrated post

Well then we'd have Biden as president for the rest of the year. Does anyone actually know anything about Biden (and not in the "I saw this post just now and decided to look it up" kind of way)? Maybe delaying the election could be expected from him. Maybe it could spark a civil war (or create probable cause for a manufactured one) via talk about how "he was not elected and now he's doing all this retarded shit in the midst of an ongoing political revolution."

Then again, he seems more like a pussy who won't do shit and just ride out the presidency until his term's up.

You're right. Squeaky clean woman killed because she spoke her mind as a woman and that was just too much for Trump's deplorables to handle. Although gamergate proved the media can paint any degenerate as an admirable victim.

Great point, that's the definite indirect route.

Yes, especially if it was done by one of those nasty "alt-right" types, a "birther" maybe, the type of voter Trump appeals to.

The alt-right is already the popular media's boogeyman. I'm fully prepared for the assassin to be dressed in a Pepe suit. It will definitely be a straight white male who does the deed.

They're going to kill Bill - he's no longer a political asset, he's got dementia and it becomes clearer by the year he isn't Chelsea's father.

It's plan B to counteract the Wikileaks release, plan A is killing Assange.