Teen tied up and gagged after three men gang rape her at Eiffel Tower

FRENCH SAND NIGGER LOVER GETS GANGRAPED AT THE EIFFEL TOWER

WEZ YUNG BOIZ
WE DINDU NUFFIN

Refugees still welcome?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/711641/Teen-tied-up-gagged-three-men-gang-rape-Eiffel-Tower
archive.is/Qn1N3
youtube.com/watch?v=zAQPNKeQRnc
youtube.com/watch?v=9e8AmN3J4As
thelocal.fr/page/view/too-many-foreigners-in-france-french-say#.UU-a1xxhWnI
lajeunepolitique.com/2013/02/07/what-remains-of-our-douce-france-ipsos-survey-reveals-divisions-concerns/
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/
affes.wordpress.com/invandrarna-och-brotten-5-utrakning/
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/norway-90-of-all-violent-rapes-in-oslo-committed-by-muslims/
politi.no/vedlegg/lokale_vedlegg/oslo/Vedlegg_1309.pdf
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43/10tbl43a.xls
reuters.com/article/2010/10/16/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994
reuters.com/article/2011/02/11/us-france-sarkozy-multiculturalism-idUSTRE71A4UP20110211
thelocal.se/28580/20100825/
emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
vidmax.com/video/144044-Gang-of-Muslims-beat-this-Danish-girl-then-stoned-her-dog-to-death-in-Denmark
sudinfo.be/726092/article/actualite/belgique/2013-05-17/45-des-detenus-des-prisons-belges-sont-de-confession-musulmane
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/uk-up-to-44-of-max-security-prison-population-is-muslim-out-of-a-5-total-muslim-population/
dailycaller.com/2015/10/23/sweden-opened-its-doors-to-muslim-immigration-today-its-the-rape-capital-of-the-west-japan-didnt/
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/crime-by-merkel-muslims-in-germany-went-up-by-79-last-year/
imgur.com/UphqyA5
moralarc.org/why-islam-of-the-three-great-monotheistic-religions-one-did-not-go-through-enlightenment/
imgur.com/jM4RZQS
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/only-33-of-muslims-in-india-work/
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/bangladesh-muslim-faith-healers-swirl-and-step-on-babies-and-beat-mentally-ill-with-sticks/
jihadwatch.org/2016/02/germany-muslim-migrants-rape-12-year-old-threaten-to-slit-throat-of-6-year-old
jihadwatch.org/2016/02/libya-islamic-state-seizes-government-security-hq-beheads-12
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/26/rotherham-police-increase-patrols-to-protect-muslims-from-islamophobia-acknowledge-hate-crime-is-falling/
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/27/radical-islamist-tv-channel-funded-by-uk-treasury-tax-breaks/
express.co.uk/news/world/648116/Chemical-warfare-ISIS-fires-rockets-chlorine
youtube.com/watch?v=KaufhZv84Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=ltGkdEGKNHM
youtube.com/watch?v=F0G4o4OOyH4
youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/29/moscow-woman-waves-childs-head-screams-i-am-a-terrorist/
express.co.uk/news/world/648412/migrants-Greece-Macedonia-border-fence
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12177718/Calais-jungle-Migrants-set-tents-on-fire-as-riot-police-attempt-to-evict-them.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

burn the coal, pay the toll

Burn the coal, pay the you get it…

I hope le pen deports these sandniggers to quebec

Im not saying she deserved it buuuuuuut…

Western women are just like sheep. Literal cattle. They are so sheltered and living in such safe conditions, that they have no reasoning power. Stupid, brainwashed, braindead piece of meat. This whore should be branded on the forehead with some cattle branding iron.

Underrated post tbh

They should be deported to the ocean to drown

Do liberals really think being of a different race makes people age faster… are they afraid if they point out 17 year olds don't have wrinkles and gray hair, the muslim will say "YOURE RACIST!"

Sometimes I think liberals understand less about race than we do.

get lost kid…

Single mother. What a shocker.

Aren't other cultures exotic.

Sorry for the girl but you get what you deserve for hanging out with enemies of your race.

date a nigger or sand nigger and we will not care

'French' doesn't necessarily mean 'white'.

This reminds me of a story of a Vietnamese guy (he was AT LEAST 24) passing himself off as a sophomore in high-school because he had no paperwork on his official age. By the time he was a senior. His age started to catch up to him and he started to look like he was pushing 30. His girlfriend at the time was a cute 16 yr old and he was well known in the school for being a super sexual degenerate who chased freshman girls. Well, he apparently "sexual assaulted" her (in reality, she let him 'rub his cock' on her and then he decided to take it the full way).

I knew the guy and he was one of those ghetto Asian types, who took in the Chinatown culture of NY and tried to pass himself off as much younger. When anyone questioned him. He pretty much called them racist

D-Dude… you have a mustache and look like you're 30.

Don't hurt me! I'm sorry!

We had several Sudanese refugees as well in our school who were well into their 20s/even early 30s, but were in the school with 15-18 yr olds. Even having relationships with them, and when they got in 'trouble' for taking this a little too aggressively. People let them off with a warning.

There was one Sudanese guy (mid 20s) that received a blowjob from one 14 yr old and went a little further with a 16 yr old (no sex though apparently). He didn't get ANY CHARGES until the parents of the 14 yr old threatened to sue the school for allowing these things to happen during school hours. It was found that he was also dealing drugs to these minors and found that he had sex with an underage sophomore. Then faced a year in jail.

Fuck Liberals. I've seen in 1st hand destroy the youth of several young men and women who grew up in a safe and freedom of thought society until it became overly PC.

Yes.

They deserve this.

French "men" are weak. German "men" are weak. Scaninavian "men" are weak. British "men" are weak. The only ones who would stop this are Italians, Spaniards, and eastern euros. Central/northwest europe is so pathetic they'll applaus this. I can't wait to watch these countries fall to desolation so I can go reclaim my lands thsat were stolen by the proto-bolshevik revolution.

This is the future you weak cunts begged for. Now you're too stupid to know how to stop it.

Shame you don't realize a knife is untracable and that your public officials addresses are easily accessed. Why would you do that? You have a nice, comfy life in your 80% white town.

Where is the fucking link, OP?

LINK YOU STUPID CUNT

you forgot american men are weak

/thread
White knights will still defend her sadly.

Not OP obviously but I found it.

express.co.uk/news/world/711641/Teen-tied-up-gagged-three-men-gang-rape-Eiffel-Tower

Too bad you'd be pissing your pants from one shot of my revolver.

fuck off D&C kike.

Off by one. kms.

I don't defend her, but I still blame the parents.

Women are only trash because they are raised by single mothers, or if they have a whole family, the father is a boomer/genX cuck.

She wouldn't be lusting after dangerous animals if she had a proper set of male rolemodels growing up.

Of course she is.
Daily reminder that Paris is the asshole of France, much like New York City is to New York or New Orleans is to Louisiana.
Nothing good hardly ever comes out of it.

ftfy user

you sure showed me internet tough guy 60%. all those guns and you never even did anything all talk you fucking cowards.

Rapefugees not welcome

What did she expect?

Boo fucking hoo a coal burner feminist who loves Islam got BTFo.

D&C homosexual.

Pretty sure all those guns you constantly shitpost about are meant to guard against the tyranny you currently live under. A criminal syndicate is a serious contender for your presidential election, yet you sit and wait.

Le Merchant pissed off a lovely user cockblocked his first post.

Bitch was burning coal in the first place. She is nothing. I would be happy if we shipped her ass straight off to the same damned place her 'attackers' came from with them. In 'their' culture she is married to them now so let them decide what to do with the filth.

fuck off d&c kike

And where are the parisian white men, huh, to stop this from happening?
Where is her father, huh!?
Too busy mourning over the death of sodomites, pederasts!?
Tell me, Holla Forums, where the white men at!?
Call me a shill, shitskin, whatever you will, but don't expect me to mourn the death of my own race when it's become something like this.

I love how it's always the libshits who end up getting enriched.

that's not a teen
that's an adult

This girl was a fucking run away. Not only that "French" nowadays means anything.

Half of 'American' men are shitskinns. Of course as a group americans are weak.

Notice something tho Eurofag? Even as much as they try and worm their way into getting rid of our weapons. They fear pushing to hard. Men in powerful positions do not 'fear' the weak. If they want something they take it. yet they reel back in fear every fucking time.

There is far more strength in america than the entirety of the european union. And the kikes know it. Don't like this truth? Make them fear you.

Either way. have a nice day.

Look here, when you have a WOMB, than you have an enormous responsibility to keep yourself pure, to have healthy children. This dumb bitch just ruined herself forever. By the principles of telenogy, she will never have normal children now, she will give birth to abominations no matter what. By this dumb act she has killed herself, she is a living dead, useless, self-denigrated piece of meat. Would you want such a dumb whore to be the mother of your kids ??

That's what I'd call a win win story. Slag got her comeuppins, Marine gets more voters.

Archive: archive.is/Qn1N3

Racemixing whore got what she deserved, hope it happens to the lot of them.

Here in Sweden, I see a tonne of poor refugee 'children' everywhere. I'd love to know what age they're actually trying to pass themselves off as when I walk past them.

Why didn't they kill her, too?

White single mother problems.

If you want to see how pozzed they are. Check out the college boys. No muscle. Just lanky autism.

I hope you die in the most painful way possible.

France's media and teachers tell kids these niggers are harmless. I blame them entirely for what happened to this kid.

they dont fear trying to get rid of your weapons they dont give a shit. Letting you keep your weapons makes you complacent cucks. they are just going to send niggers to fuck your women until you dont exist anymore and then it wont even matter like it already doesnt. Thats why you are faggots you had all the guns in the world and you never even fired a shot and you never will. Prove me wrong bitch boi.

listen, if we persuade our girls of the contrary, this shit would not happen.
she was never taught to not burn the coal, she was taught the contrary.
the punishment is not to be directed to her.

what needs to be done is to persuade our girls of the contrary.
if it is romanticized, they will pursue it.
rape is not romantic.
this kind of shit in high frequency and severity is exactly the kind of evidence necessary to make a persuasive inductive argument to persuade the people with.

And nothing of value was lost. Let that be a lesson to all race mixers, and let it be heard loud and clear to all.

this tbh

No father, grows up bratty and stupid, turns into a runaway whore, meets up with a nigger for a date…

BITCH DESERVED IT

/thread

All rapists are white goy. Stop trying to be racist.

I am so glad I don't have a sister, I would fucking drown that woman in the bathtub if she was my blood. white women are so fucking shameless tbh

thats why sandniggers get BTFO when they try this shit in america right? thats why niggers get shot daily in america right?

Or rather, you should drown your parents for dressing her that way. I doubt she is old enough to be aware of the implications of wearing such an attire.

they dont get blow out though. Where has that ever happened? American niggers kill vast swathes of burgers every year

This. Can you blame a blind man crossing the road who got hit by a car when another wicked man told him he was clear to cross?

She took the red pill the hardest way.

Sandniggers in Twin Falls, Idaho – not Detroit, not Chicago, not Queens, not Minneapolis – gang raped a five year old and the cops and district attorney didn't do anything. They actually warned anyone in the town about "racism".

Are the cops dead? Nah, blue lives matter goy. Is the district attorney dead? Nah, we have to reform the system goy. Did they even kill the ragheads and their whole family? Nah, then you might face negative consequences goy.

they fucking know what they are doing you faggot, women sell that over-sexed look every day. it gets them attention and thats what they crave. she is a zero class normie slut who belongs in the kitchen about 6k miles from any niggers

idaho is a shithole filled with christcucks though. that sand-nigger in NY who tried to muh dik got annihilated and also niggers and whites in the US will actually ally themselves to fucking exterminate sand-niggers thats how much we hate them

Dude she's like 10 years old.

after 9/11 niggers would go into shops and kill sandniggers and say dat shit was for 9/11, rednecks did it as well. also fucking look up the endless amounts of CCTV of CCW holders ventilating niggers in the US, every fucking thread we have to go through this shit with you ignorant continental euro-niggers

that isn't a 10 year old lad

Fuck off, nigger lover. I'm an American. I'm tired of you nigger lovers pushing this fake image of this garbage country.

fuck off faggot, nobody likes niggers but even our niggers hate sandniggers

Why the fuck are you even on this board, nigger lover?

You know what, don't answer. I'm just going to filter you instead of derailing the thread anymore.

Considering the girl was having the dates at public places it doesn't seem that she was really that stupid.

The truly stupid thing is bothering to try and date a Muslim given their lack of love for any woman. But what kids in Western Europe even get caught about the massive problems with the Muslim population?

Yeah, she's totally some college bimbo that has already fucked every nigger in that room you fucking faggot.

except that never happened

cool who cares not like you contributed anything to the thread autist

Is anyone else unable to post in certain threads due to getting instant 'server took too long to submit your post' errors?

youtube.com/watch?v=zAQPNKeQRnc
youtube.com/watch?v=9e8AmN3J4As

how shitty are the women in your area that 19 year olds on their summer internship don't look like that?

That's all they see on kikevision—magic shitskins. The government—your kike-infested enemy, imports and subsidizes the breeding of these things. They inject them into your schools. They tack full color posters of diversity at every corner. Is it any wonder our less intellectually gifted embrace the shitskin? Particularly when they are surrounded by them. The kike is the enemy and you will know no peace as long as they breathe.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
(Preamble to the Constitution)

There are great swaths of territory in every major city where light skinned folks shall not tread upon pain of murder, rape, and robbery in no particular order. There is a level of abject failure in every facet of our country's ruling kikeocracy that is plainly visible to all but the most idiotic of liberals. That the citizenry must risk life and limb with every step due to a proven infestation of feral, predatory, sub-80 IQ, uncivilized societal rejects is grounds for a vote of no-confidence and secession from what is plainly a failed and hopelessly corrupted bureaucracy.

Rather than create an environment wherein they will 'secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity' They have created an environment wherein we may be hunted and preyed upon by sociopathic malefactors who are genetically incapable of promoting anything of consequence that will better the plight of humanity as we strive to improve our lot.

Discussion of this problem is not cherry-picking of ugly events but rather an empirically verifiable, openly observable systemic, ongoing wave of criminal activities by an identifiable segment of this country's inhabitants.

If I worked for the government or as a journalist I would be ashamed of myself. But in today's world of kikeified immorality nothing is shameful. The government is NOT your friend.

You're a fucking retard if you think that's a 10 year old girl.

They tend to have bigger butts.

You're a fucking retard if you think that's not a 10 year old girl.

It's easy to spot the femanons in threads like these. They sound like whiteknights but with a lower IQ than a man.

good post tbh, its sad to see euro cities that were once 100 percent euro and relatively safe outside of slums with scary working class blokes to basically becoming detroit tier shitholes. euros are learning what americans south africans are expert tier though learned about shitskins 60-80 years ago. during the coleman young years in detroit my granfather and some of the men of his neighborhood used to have gun-fights with niggers who would prowl around at night and try to burn down houses to get white people to move out. nothing military tier but they used to shoot some buckshot out of the door at cars when they would loiter in a neighborhood looking for white people to kill. my dad was shot at with a .38 by niggers when he was a 12 year old kid riding his bike to school. brown people are ethnically cleansing us out of all major urban areas where the gibs are greatest

fuck off non-white filth

yep

Cry harder, Wong.

Cry harder, Wong.

hah midwestern girls don't age like spics or look like them faggot. a lean athletic woman doesn't have a harambe baboon ass and an aryan man of proper breeding isn't attracted to the part of a woman's body that extruded feces

No one except for Jews are attracted to assholes, it's the 'curves' what people look for because it's a sign of optimal reproductive capacities. Yeah, even white people like me who live in areas where women aren't flat like tables. You'd know this if you weren't a fucking chink.

But hey cuck out and cry all you want, it still won't make your women any less flat Wong. Top kek how does it feel to have your wife look the same as your mom and your sister?

This girls' ordeal and the blood of tens-of-thousands of others who've been killed, raped, beaten, and robbed each and every year are on the jew.

They bombard everyone 24 hours a day on screen, in print, and everywhere else with the life threatening message that the shitskinous feralus chimpoutus is a civilized creature and if you do not interact with it you are a horrible human being. Generations are programmed from their earliest, most impressionable developmental periods to regard something with the IQ of a turnip and the restraint of a coiled spring as safe to be around.

This is not true. Possibly 1 out of ten are magic and capable of thriving in the European American society, the rest are in a constant threat of reverting to their natural state of abject uselessness and unprovoked violence.

Make no mistake, this is on the jew. Focus on the jew. The shitskinous feralus chimpoutus is lost and a week from starvation without the direct intervention of outside forces.

B L A C K E D

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE BY LETTING WOMEN VOTE AND DECIDE FOR YOU

We have filters here Schlomo.

apparently the people where you live also have a high rate of autism per capita

Simps like you make everything worse than it already is. Stop fucking simping.

to accept that is to accept women have no accountability.

Nice try rabbi, now go back to your women studies class.

This explains their personality better than anything else could.

Adult hood starts at 35 user! BE FREE, YOU ARE YOUNG! Don't have a family. Just be yourself!

teen

they dont

Good luck convincing the jewry.

good. too bad she is not dead

She's not 10 years old. And even if she was, I would still fuck her. This is the only way.

Oh cut the crap already. Almost my entire female social circle are hardcore liberals and self-proclaimed feninists but none of them has burnt coal that far.

Even with all their brainwashing and tolerance worshiping most women won't fall as low as to fuck subhumans and those who do are irreparably damaged.

Who cares?

I'm a red-pilled father married to a blue-pilled woman who absolutely refuses to hear the truth. And I mean it when I say the truth. She has actually told me she wants to live in denial because "I've just got too much going on right now that's stressing me out, and I don't want to hear about what's happening." In other words, when it comes to raising kids, she's rowing in the opposite direction.

We have a daughter. Redpilling her is like defusing a bomb. One wrong move and the whole fucking thing is going to blow up in my face.

That fucking kid in the photo, though. Not only would I tell my daughter not to dress like that whilst visiting Rape Hollow, I would also put my foot down and move heaven and earth to ensure she never went in the first place.

Change the filename of whatever you're trying to submit. Probably has characters in it that 8ch can't handle, eg. &

Burn the coal, pay the toal

What a revolting, dumb piece of shit. Stupid human trash like her deserves everything bad coming to them.

Believe it or not, the American Nigger is oddly patriotic.

In fact, these BLM bastards are often hated by there grand parents, because they fought not for special privileges, but to be equals on all levels of society.

The problem is, is the nigger is easily susceptible to media pushing, due to there lack of foresight.

Now remember, the biggest issue with the nigger is the media constantly telling them, they deserve more then they really do. Blame MTV and BET, while there relevancy now might be minimal, they got the ball initially rolling into the issue it is today.

Cuck

You need to figure out a way to get rid of your wife, user. (And by that I mean a way to divorce and retain sole custody of the kid yourself, not murdering your wife… Although…)

niggers suck but we had them going in the right direction until the jews used them as a fith column to destroy america. if only marcus garvey had got them all going back to west africa to create a african imperium like he wanted to. marcus garvey was also redpilled on the jews

By not being white they were always and will always be a fifth column. When was this magical great negro period exactly? The 1920's ? They were rapists and murders then the only diffrence is we use to kill them if they tried that shit they were never good.

Justice

chill with the autism bro nobody likes niggers and they suck but they were headed toward the self-sufficient direction until trotsky and the jews got a hold of them and du bois made garvey rage-quit black nationalism

Niggers only sign up for the US military so they can get deployed to an army base in Germany and fuck some Frauleins or make money with cheesy G.I. rap.

Yeah yeah yeah…always with the "remove spouse" with you guys.

The important thing is to hold on until there's finally something happening she can't ignore, then I start dropping bombs.

I already told her about the circumcision industry and showed her proof. She knows it's real, now, and her response was to be mad as fuck at me for a few hours. I can't drop everything on her at once, but, bit by bit, I'll slip some red in with her daily bowl of bluepills. It always hard letting go of the lies you've known since you were little.

You should be banned.

No they werent

Honestly, I find it retarded that they can claim to be 17 and that somehow absolves them. If they come here without papers proving their age then they should be automatically tried as adults unless it's proven they're younger with dental work or some shit.

Plus, they're not even citizens? What fucking rights do the possess in your country? Just execute them. They came TO YOU and are breaking YOUR LAWS. Fuck em.

your wife sounds like a dumb whore tbh

You're wasting your time, m8.
Deep down, you know this.
She's irredeemable. Even if you successfully impart redpilled knowledge to her, she will deliberately choose to ignore it and employ Orwellian double-think to continue on in her mental fantasy world. She's already demonstrated this exact behavior by simply getting mad at you and then going back to denying reality and ignoring the circumcision for cosmetics industry.

I understand how difficult it is to have to cut such people out of your life. I really do. I had to cut my entire family out of mine for exactly this reason.

It has to be done, because she will poison your daughter eventually. You have the option of attempting to cut out the cancer to save your daughter, or losing your daughter to the cancer if you refuse to act due to your cowardice.

You must understand that being bluepilled is not entirely due to being misinformed; it also requires deliberate, self-induced cognitive dissonance, aka double-think. It's the same with religiousfags, who despite being given all the indisputable proof that what they profess to believe cannot be possible because they hold mutually exclusive beliefs, simply choose to refuse acknowledging the truth, get mad at you, and double-down on their religious beliefs. The same beliefs, that deep down, they know are incorrect, and they don't even actually believe. But they can't and won't admit that.

By refusing to accept the reality that your wife is that kind of irredeemable, hopeless case, you only succeed in giving yourself the same form of cognitive dissonance-based mental illness.

I find it respectable that you're trying at least. Very very few of us have the capability or the patience to redpill the bluepilled. I hope you succeed, and you create many red-pilled children.

I think you should prioritize saving the child before saving your wife, because the child has much more potential than your wife does.

European rape tour - 2016.

Bring your daughter to the slaughter now

or are you a racist?

this, tbh.

ftfy

Why would a 10 year old be in africa in front of a class you moron?

Most of them don't. They're like children that need guidance.

Why would a 10 year old be anywhere in front of a class? GEE I WONDER

Why would a 10 year old be in Africa teaching africans english?

They're incapable of that level of reasoning.

Why do you think men were legally responsible for their wives until very recently?

Femme covert was designed specifically to ensure that men took responsibility for the irrational and emotional creatures they took possession of.

kek, you have too much faith in humanity m8>>7519791

damn i fucked that up, the "muh no tru scotsman" was for someone else., lets try this again.

kek, you have too much faith in humanity m8

Race traitors will be just as culpable, if not more, on the day of the rope

She was raped because of racism, right liberals?

ah fucking "sand nigger lover", oh yeah now it's of course racism.

I read "sand nigger" at first

Lol culturally enriched libtard

Women representatives campaigned that women now want to be accountable. Men can wipe their hands clean from this.

Pay no attention to the white knights

Rape is now just a normal part of French (and Swede) culture like men kissing men.

The culture got enriched, just like they promised

She deserved death.

Reported for Jewry, enjoy your ban

>>>/tumblr/

Even for women this ranks in the retard scale, burn the coal and you pay the toll. Some are just beyond saving

I can't even get mad over this.

Women are the natural follower caste. Once they got the power to decide and control, they had no one to follow but themselves any longer. You could compare this to leaving a group of children alone in a home and leaving anothr child in charge of them. Once it becomes normal and appealing for them to fall in line, most of them will follow suit with no complaint. It really is that simple.

When the artificial wombs roll out the true Age of Man will take place

A women's number 1 fantasy is to be raped though. Epi-genetics is a bitch.

a toll is a toll, and a roll is a roll, and if we don't get no tolls, then we don't eat no rolls

Despite kikes' best efforts, human nature is human nature. Only the most far gone hedonists will completely ignore 300 thousand years of ethological genetic expression for "one and a half inch more" and tolerance points.

pick ONE

Women in power is a symptom, not the problem.

It should be glaringly obvious that females (ones with a feminist slant in particular) have arrogantly betrayed their femininity in an attempt to be more like men. Normally, and historically, a girl (especially a young girl) would never go to meet strange men, especially without a male escort (and normally the man would tell her to stay put while he investigates).

Thanks user.

Is it so fucking hard, to archive shit. OP was a massive fag but the second guy had no excuse.

Saved for diffusion, add an other to the rapefugee folder anons.

Bloody hell, when will they listen!?

Sorry forgot to copy paste filename,

Paris_migrants_gang_rape_and_gag_teen_at_Eiffel_Tower_raising_France_safety_fears_World_News_Daily_Express_-_2016-09-17

Just find 'em and kill 'em. It's time to send a message to the filth that this shit won't be tolerated.

First post is right for once.

Well said, user. This is our nation that we built, and already most of the major cities are too destroyed by rampant niggers, forcing white people to flee to suburbs just to not get mugged, raped, and murdered at random by niggers. The government has failed to act in accordance with our constitutional rights or general populace desires for safe cities. That government is therefore invalid. We must remove that failed state and replace it with a new Empire by, for, and of Americans. We must reclaim our cities. They are ours, built for us by our ancestors. We are forced to live like refugees in our own nation and it is an injustice. Our forefathers started wars for less.

Soon. Shatter the overton window. DotR!

>France: 70% of the population think there are too many foreigners & 74% think that Islam is not compatible with french society.
lajeunepolitique.com/2013/02/07/what-remains-of-our-douce-france-ipsos-survey-reveals-divisions-concerns/

>Why Sweden is the rape capital of Europe: Sweden: 5% of the whole population commits 77% of all rapes.
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/
affes.wordpress.com/invandrarna-och-brotten-5-utrakning/

>Norway: 90% of all rapes committed in Oslo by non-western immigrants.
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/norway-90-of-all-violent-rapes-in-oslo-committed-by-muslims/
politi.no/vedlegg/lokale_vedlegg/oslo/Vedlegg_1309.pdf

wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43/10tbl43a.xls

reuters.com/article/2010/10/16/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994
reuters.com/article/2011/02/11/us-france-sarkozy-multiculturalism-idUSTRE71A4UP20110211

thelocal.se/28580/20100825/

emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee

amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/04/revealed-1000-migrants-brawl-rape-sexually-assault-steal-one-german-train-station-new-years-eve/

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/

vidmax.com/video/144044-Gang-of-Muslims-beat-this-Danish-girl-then-stoned-her-dog-to-death-in-Denmark

>Muslims make up ~6% of Belgium yet account for over 45% of incarcerations: sudinfo.be/726092/article/actualite/belgique/2013-05-17/45-des-detenus-des-prisons-belges-sont-de-confession-musulmane
>Muslims make up ~8% of France yet account for over 70% of incarcerations: telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11352268/What-is-going-wrong-in-Frances-prisons.html
>Muslims make up ~5% of the UK yet account for 44% of high security prisons: muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/uk-up-to-44-of-max-security-prison-population-is-muslim-out-of-a-5-total-muslim-population/
>Muslims from North Africa are 23x more likely to rape swedish women than the general population: dailycaller.com/2015/10/23/sweden-opened-its-doors-to-muslim-immigration-today-its-the-rape-capital-of-the-west-japan-didnt/
>Muslims make up 77% of rapists in Sweden (THEY ARE 2% OF THE POPULATION) muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

>Muslim crimes in Gemany increased by 79% in 2015 (208,344 incidents) muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/crime-by-merkel-muslims-in-germany-went-up-by-79-last-year/
>Fun little graph of terrorist attacks related to Islam: imgur.com/UphqyA5 Source: moralarc.org/why-islam-of-the-three-great-monotheistic-religions-one-did-not-go-through-enlightenment/ Breakdown compared to other religions: imgur.com/jM4RZQS
but but but… It's only western muslims having issues. Wrong Only 33% of Muslims in India Work. muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/only-33-of-muslims-in-india-work/

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/bangladesh-muslim-faith-healers-swirl-and-step-on-babies-and-beat-mentally-ill-with-sticks/
jihadwatch.org/2016/02/germany-muslim-migrants-rape-12-year-old-threaten-to-slit-throat-of-6-year-old
jihadwatch.org/2016/02/libya-islamic-state-seizes-government-security-hq-beheads-12
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/26/rotherham-police-increase-patrols-to-protect-muslims-from-islamophobia-acknowledge-hate-crime-is-falling/
Breaksbreitbart.com/london/2016/02/27/radical-islamist-tv-channel-funded-by-uk-treasury-tax-breaks/
express.co.uk/news/world/648116/Chemical-warfare-ISIS-fires-rockets-chlorine
youtube.com/watch?v=KaufhZv84Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=ltGkdEGKNHM
youtube.com/watch?v=F0G4o4OOyH4
youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/29/moscow-woman-waves-childs-head-screams-i-am-a-terrorist/
express.co.uk/news/world/648412/migrants-Greece-Macedonia-border-fence
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/12177718/Calais-jungle-Migrants-set-tents-on-fire-as-riot-police-attempt-to-evict-them.html

I'm not even going to start on all the European kike organisations promoting them and letting them in to begin with while at the same time saying they need to get the fuck out of their shitty Israel. Fuck kikes.

The proper response is to kill competing males and take the girl for yourself, not to give up and go masturbate with your friends.

Your utter disregard of your basic human nature disgusts me, and the damage the Jews did to your minds moves me to pity.

What does any of that have to do with feeling sympathy for a coal burner? Whore got what was coming to her.

Not just any racism, the kind that Trump espouses. Oy vey.

bump

This thread is something else.

This woman just got shown the hard way what mudslime immigration means to our white nations. We should not be alienating her, or people reading this story and seeing the comments that you idiots are probably leaving on the news sites.

In b4 "MUH PR". This is common sense.

Thanks for the link OP

She specifically thought she was going to meet up with a sandniggers. I don't care either way, she's a race traitor and deserved it, and she can still serve as an example to other cucks like you.

Tell me, I'm honestly curious here. Are you one of those people who posts images of absolutely stunning white women against sunny backdrops of rolling fields of green? You know, with the braided hair wrapped around the head, that whole deal? And is that image accompanied by "Why are there no good women anymore, all women are whores"?

Because let me tell you, you permanent virgin, no woman, no matter how redpilled, will ever even look at you if you look at a story of a woman gang raped by illegal immigrants, at a goddamn white nation landmark no less, and think "well she deserved it". Worse still, nobody sitting on the fence about the red pill will take it if this is the kind of shit you spread.

Muh PR matters, you fucking autistic kissless virgin.

You'll hang first.

Also, nice argument, cunt.

You wouldn't happen to be a woman would you? You only respond like one.

Can't wait to see you raped too.

Yeah, nobody will realize the follly of this course of action.

You should kill yourself because your fate is worse than you imagine.

The autism reveals itself in the form of replying to the same post three times in two minutes. Just walk away, user, you're embarrassing yourself and your ancestors.

How's the local and national response about this story? Tensions keep rising in France so I'm curious.

They don't "actually" want to be raped by some subhuman.
They want to be utterly dominated by a hunk

They're still dumb enough to think they're the same thing.

No you are absolutely wrong, she didn't protect the purity and integrity of her womb, her active idiocy led to this outcome and nothing can repair the damage done to her. By the principles of telegony she is practically dead from the point of onward breeding. She needs to be absolutely ridiculed, shamed and ostracized to serve as an example that dumb mistakes don't pay.

See

I'll also add that, when whites become an absolute minority and most white women are flocking to everyone else, you'll have nobody to blame but yourself.

Yeah okay Moishe.

the middle image is one savage shop.
thats a shop right guys hehe…

dog in a barn etc.

Teaching niggers in Africa to read = 10 year old white girl.

No m8 she's like 20+ and full of fucking stupid idealism that's why she's presenting glyphs to apes.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Women follow caste when the caste is solid but left unguided (single mother) they go off the rails all too easily.

I've never seen anything that needed firebombing more.

This shit never fails to enrage me, no matter how often it takes place. Every single one of those migrants deserves a bullet.

when will these cucks wake up. put a bullet in every migrant head. burn the bodies. problem solved.

KILL EM ALL