Mates we have a fucking problem

Mates we have a fucking problem

archive.is/kAnhG

Look at this shit. We have a fucking minister named JIHAD. The heads of our country have nothing better to do but bitch about stupid shit and debate homosexuality even as they're slowly being replaced in their own home.

The government funded Australian Broadcast Corporation unironically used the term "white bread"!! Against our own citizens!

You can never ever trust a nonwhite to affect policy in your favor on ANY level.

The leadership in this country is petty, naive, and weak.

The only hope is the fact the police force and military is as white as the freshly fallen snow. That's the only reason people can remain willfully ignorant of the mudshit crimewave hitting us. For now.

Why can't we have a more active response to this stuff like Americans do? Look they're fucking boasting about their weirdo DAWN organisation they set up to attack us! It feels like people simply do not have the enthusiasm to give.

"With nearly half a million Chinese and over 430,000 Indians living in Australia, Asian cultures are particularly under-represented in politics. "

Do you even understand how many that is? Most white immigrant communities in australia have under 50k members!

Jesus fucking christ I'm losing my mind. We are being eaten alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wgrb5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why

does

reddit

insist

on

having

a

new

line

for

every

sentence?

also

s

a

g

e

thanks for the input pajeet

Why do retards always sage new threads?
Are you a shill or are you just such a brain dead sheep you can't tell whether a thread is "good" or not on your own because your so immersed in the Holla Forums hivemind that you have no independent thoughts of your own?

The OP is saying nothing new tbh, shitskins taking over white countries in the name of diversity is no surprise but it's still on topic. If this thread doesn't imterest you next time how about you just ignore it? Posting in it, even if you sage just brings more attention to it. Popular threads rise and unpopular ones die, now when you post in a thread regardless if you sage just gives it more attention.

Why is it only racist when whites bring up representation in politics? How is this not racist to say "We need more Chinese/Indian people represented"? You won't follow white politicians even if they're the best for the positions? What if all the best ones were Chinese; would the Indians then not follow them?

It feels so much harsher here though. We basically have no resistence… well I guess that's not true, one nation won 4 seats. But it's nothing like the popular movements in europe or the US. Stuff like their Society for Advancement of Chinks in Polics will run unopposed. People are fucking pushover bitches like australia. Like I'm sorry and I don't mean to bag australia but you know it's true.

*in australia

They're teaming up to divide and conquer while we're still anything. As soon as we're done you can expect them to go full military against eachother. It is the shitskin way.

What the fuck, Australia.

I agree skippy. I'm a kiwi living in Aus and we have exactly the same problem back home, and our people are just as apathetic.

All my friends think I'm a borderline sociopath even attempting to draw attention to the negative aspects of feminism, such as the damage to the nuclear family.

I think a big issue for our countries is the fact that we don't have hundreds of years of warfare to earn our land to form an emotional appeal to "my grandpappy fought for this?".

I don't want to go blackpill, but Australasia is further behind Europe in terms of pozz, and I genuinely cannot see a way out in terms of us being bred out.

I am clueless about Canadian history, but they seem to be in the same boat.

thoughts?

Australia has forgotten that this country was built by white people. Any sort of nationalism consists of alcoholism and cussing. It's absolutely fucked over here mate. Checked.

Use it against them, then. Elect a few pure blooded Abobos and watch them literally destroy parliament.

I've done a lot of work in regional areas in a few states, and the people living out there are some of the thickest white people of met in my entire life, almost without exception.

It's going to be interesting to see where Australia goes over the next ten years. I really think it'll take a charismatic pollack to co opt the reclaim movement to get any momentum whatsoever. Will it be you?

JUDE

Canada is.

>t. Canadian

Why? Dib just wanted to keep filthy aliens off his planet.

There is a way out but it's not pretty. It's called apartheid. It hinges on the fact that we're the best race (I'm willing to throw the dice on that). In the future the whites will have a "south africa" complex where they don't care about muds, after being swamped by their… ways… and feel nothing about what happens to them. They will anabashedly no longer do anything to help them, focusing rather on their own threatened wellbeing. We'll basically just be in control, living a white man's life, while a black has reverted to an african's lifestyle, an indian has reverted to an indians, and so forth. Since this will be the reality in several if not all western countries, they're not really going to be able to gang up like they did against south africa, and there will be no one to point the finger if some people were to go missing.

Except this entire thread just reeks of reddit with entryism and non-8ch post formatting. Instead of people learning our customs we just let stupid 'le fymynysts are dumb AMIRITE guys!! milo is so BASED lmao tbh fam' type posts go unchallenged.

Why don't you direct your paranoia against something productive. Not everyone posts several desperate OPs per day to get practise with your kosher "formatting". Sorry about whatever shit thread you posted that this is competing with.

We got some of the best white stock here but unfortunately our cities are full of immigrants and the cuck politicians are destroying our country for (((corporate))) interests.
It's going to take some kind of tipping point with the muslims or our own Hitler/Trump figure to awaken the people. Unfortunately white Sustralian culture has been dead since the 80/90s and now it's just soulless (((modern art))) or shit from other cultures.

Don't worry, they're perfectly represented in land and Real Estate acquisitions, so it makes up for it.

Daily reminder to please downvote this video if you haven't already.

Damn I was hoping I wouldn't have to watch that but I guess to downvote it is the least I could do. That hurt physically. That is some CONDENSED cucking.

I'm thinking in more immediate ((democratic)) terms. Although long term that would be preferred, Australia desperately needs a political vehicle to voice a non kosher right wing rhetoric. With the amount of immigrants, it's going to be very difficult to get hard right positions through.

It's absolutely disgusting, if I catch a taxi I always ask how they ended up in this country, and they never imply it was even difficult. I was speaking to a South African business owner recently who said it was an absolute mess that took years.

The current state of the world is fucking maddening, thank fuck that it's starting to pull the other way

500k people voted for One Nation. That's actually insane considering how demonized they are in the media. Her maiden speech didn't get nearly the backlash the Greens thought it would. The ABC is sweating like no one's business, talking about how they should ignore her and 'try to address and talk with her voters'. The threat is implied; what do they do if they can't convince people to go with the narrative? ACT-style (((discrimination))) laws, that's what.

But the thing about Australia is that they're always trying to copy the US but are a couple years behind. They're still in their PC phase, whilst the US is currently having pushback, and don't even care about the alt-right.

Australia does have the benefit of being very very large, we could entrench only queensland, secede, and make it as good a country as any there ever was.

That's not actually a bad idea fam.

I think WA may be a better option due to the distance from the pozz and the mineral wealth. What's the demographics like there? South Australia's white as fuck as well. The people there a shit load more intelligent relative to the people I've met in other states. I've never spent any time in WA though

Fuck off

I feel like 2020/2024 elections are where we'll see things really escalate. One Nation will definitely hold on if Pauline keeps her shit together, and the other, further right groups are going to start reaping seats. I'm sure parliament would love to push through more election law changes to fuck with the process, but now that there's been these independents, we'll see a lot of fighting.

Every year we're inundated with legal immigrants, all the Europeans, Americans and other white nationalities have a fucking hell of a time getting in. Unless they're married to an Aussie. Meanwhile, every fucking other race just coasts on in, easy as pie. The current immigration scheme is set up to change voting bases, but the fucked up thing is, I don't think the pollies realise that this is going to backfire heavily. We don't have politicians that appeal to the (((diverse))) cultures we have here, we're going to see even less votes run their way, with even more flying out to other, smaller parties.

Nobody will vote for a curry running for Labor/Liberal. They'll start looking at alternatives, and they'll look right past the greens to the parties that are more aligned to their values.

WA and SA are getting our vibrant citizens planted there as we shitpost. I've seen Africans out in the middle of nowhere in little SA towns. They're not letting anyone escape from this forced diversity.

Perth is taking a pozz load atm. Brisbane too but queensland as a whole is the prime white flight target.

Quit your whining I'm in Melbourne.

Fuck off, you tripfaggot cunt.

me too

saged because off-topic

A normie friend of mine visited Melbourne recently and had a lot of trouble mingling with his mate's mates because his language wasn't PC enough. What the fuck is going on down there.

I had a ((priviliged)) normie friend come up and tell me recently "You were right about the subway, it's actually fucked"

It's a disconnect between the average cunt, trendies and politicians. Most people don't care, but the inner-er city you get, the worse off it is.

I live there too. It's an absolute nightmare. One of my normie mates referred to someone being Jewish (implying he was tight with cash), and he got roasted for being anti-Semitic. I think it's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that in real life

Anime is cancer hang yourself sagenigger

At least you have this guy.

it's time to stop posting

We should ban animefags, you promote pedophilia. Old wrinkly yellow men created these cartoons to lure gullible little boys to their shitty hondas and abduct them. Anime is the step before the furry shit and after that comes britpol.

I'm pretty sure this Jihad fellow was a Principal at a high school during the Cronulla Riots. Looks like he rode the wave into politics, I know for a fact that they fucking made a movie about the cunt and his struggles.

Funnily enough there's actually a few aboriginals calling for apartheid. I wouldn't be against it, provided that it goes both ways. Let them have the NT.

Meanwhile any chimp can be strapped into a plain and within 12 hours they're loose on the streets doing whatever the fuck they want

No thanks. Give them overseers or some shit in the mines. Let it be Gina's problem.

let me guess you're next post is going to be the old 'where do you think you are?' bullshit that somehow justifies your degenerate fantasies of 2d women created by yellow men specifically to exploit the fact that you're a pathetic piece of shit?

Even 30 years ago Australian politicians were openly saying they wanted to create a Eurasian race of people rather than the purely European descent population.

Statistics from Australia’s Department of Immigration and Border Protection show that most immigrants from 2014-2015 came from India, with China coming in a close second. In total, around 50% to 60% of immigrants came from non-Western countries.

1983, former Foreign Minister, Bill Hayden said:

“There’s already a large and growing Asian population in Australia and it is inevitable in my view that Australia will become a Eurasian country over the next century or two. Australian Asians and Europeans will marry another and a new race will emerge; I happen to think that’s desirable.”

“[We] should welcome the process of gradually becoming a Eurasian-type society. We will not just become a multicultural society – which seems to me to be a soft sort of terminology anyway – we will become a Eurasian society and be the better for it.”

Liberal PM John Gorton:

“I think that if we build up inside Australia a proportion of people without White skins, then there will be a complete lack of consciousness that it is being built up … and that we will arrive at a state where we will have a multi-racial country without racial tensions – and perhaps the first in the world.”

* If you had strung them up then, this wouldn't be happening now. *

Nah, no whites would be allowed in there. No reporters, nothing. Let them be 100% responsible for themselves, they get nothing from us. Nature will sort them out.

The sad part is, that 40% of people coming from western countries most likely aren't western-blooded themselves.

Projection isn't healthy, user

Just stop replying to him, he's derailing the thread

They would deserve it for the deaths of all those shitskins they're importing. Nature does not tolerate competing life forms. Where the fuck did they think races even came from. It's not going to be whites suffering the most in the end from this "encounter". They are hypocrites, they are the ones guilty of cruelty, as if they were torturing these people like animals in a circus act for their dumb as fuck social experiment.

You sure that's AUS? Looks like Vancouver or Toronto these days…fuck me. FYI if you're going to vote it down, wait 30 seconds or it doesn't count in the demographics.

The worst part is they lived through the best of Australia - they got everything they could while they could, got their altruistic kick from letting third worlders flood in, and now they've fucked it up for their own flesh and blood.

I know they had a (((helping hand))), but they must have also known what the consequences would be.
I really fucking hate boomers

Jesus… first time watching that, and it fucking hurt. No wonder comments are disabled.

You (very rightfully) don't watch much TV, I gather. It's been on like 3 times as an ad, and I don't watch much TV either.

That's a good thing because a lot of the reason people are so apathetic, I feel, is that they have not fully grasped what it is the left is all about. They greatest weapon against their bullshit is their very own material. We could literally just spread their shit around and it would wake people up. Most people are still in the stage where they're like "Well I agree with the left because I don't hate women or brown people"

So this is actually played on the TV as well? I thought it must just be like a YouTube ad…

Even for those who aren't even remotely red pilled, that ad has gotta awaken something in their subconscious, even if it's just 'how come all great countries are built by whites, and eventually flooded by non-whites?'

Yes, it's played non-stop. There are also billboard ads in Melbourne Central of it, particularly the slogan 'THE ULTIMATE CROSS CULTURAL PROTEIN'.

Hopefully it pisses the Greens off for not being animal friendly, and causes a divide over if the lamb was killed under strict halal conditions or not

The funniest fucking thing about it is that they're grouping mudshits together with transfaggots and downs syndrome victims. Wtf kind of grouping is that? Diversity == Useless shit? In their own words?

Also this shit was sprayed in melbone. I have seen white genocide stickers in the ((cbd)) as well. There is some small resistence, though it is almost invisible and it's very easy to feel alone.

Sick of non-whites moving here, obtaining success due to the fact that systemic racism actually doesn't exist (it should) and then using their position to fuck over white people.

Jews did the exact same thing when they were taken in during ww2, no "good" deed goes unpunished.

Africans and mudslimes don't seem to realise that they're not accomplishing anything either, once white people are a minority the chinese will shit all over them

They're saying 'as long as they're not white'.

Speaking of, someone wrote 'VOTE FOR TRUMP' in chalk in the city and someone else tried rubbing it off but it wouldn't rub off.

pepe.png

Life is absolutely fucking suffering.

if there were abbos in parliament, the jews in parliament would just use them as puppets

or are abbos too stupid and violent to be used as puppets?

That's impressive. I can hardly believe it's real.

It was painted to cover up one of hillary in a bikini. I think the trump was painted by a smug faggot and the rest was added on by assorted memers to claim it for themselves

Bump for timezone

where abouts is this wall, user?
I will be in melbourne in a week and want to take some photos of my own
tox anyone? looking for friends given I will probably be moving there soon ._."

more info:
archive.is/wgrb5

I don't know what's there right now, the nature of graffiti is that it's always being painted over

thanks; niqab commentry was some clever bantz

Remember: Trust a snake before a jew, a jew before an armenian, and never trust a greek.

Armenians are like the poor man's jew. Like a cheap replacement when a jew problem is too premium for you

I don't think it will; I'm a centrist, so I can see why the add would piss right wingers off, but I can also see that it wouldn't really have much of an effect on the majority of centrist/left wing people. Most people seeing that would probably just think, "that's pretty cool," and move on with their days.

If it was calling for increased immigration then it would be more likely to outrage people, but I don't see it happening for this one.

Jewess politician: "there are still some whites in the government… we better replace them with shitskins before they become a 5th column".

I've never met a white Brit here in Canada. All the Brits I've met have been Poojeets, and the "French" have all been niggerized arabs.