Just a friendly reminder that if you're white and you decide to kill yourself, then the jews win

Just a friendly reminder that if you're white and you decide to kill yourself, then the jews win.

That is all

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is a nigger tho

How dare you compare me to a filthy concrete jungle ape. I am no where close to a basketball american. I'm practically albino in skin tone.

t. nigger

meep meep lol Hitler was a retard, he shoulda just stayed in Germany and not got other countries involved tbh

this tbh

>thinking (((they))) would not have invaded Germany eventually anyway
Full retard.

I'll just assume you haven't seen these images

it's a classic krautchan video, newfag

You think you're clever? Not getting any click-shekels from me, Moishe

you guys sound like broken record

And the left still can't meme :^)

Great job with that original meme

Yet, you continue to reply :^)

I'm the TV and you are the slave btw

Don't worry fam, I'll be your friend 'till the end. And even if I die, I'll stick around anyway. Nobody's gettin' rid of me.

Just like Hitler

what happens when you successfully kill yourself, but the medical team is skilled enough to bring you back to life? do the jews win then?

No silly, because then you're still alive and have the chance to keep calm and think "what would Hitler do?".

the jews own medicine, so yes. also hitler killed himself and was a jew
(((alois shicklgruber)))

And before you say it: cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

Now this is for you

yeah i'm totally going to click on a CIA link with some sort of encrypted 0day in it, retard nigger

Wow. Can you tell me what it's like to be such a gigantic pussy? It must hurt to bleed once a month. With such a heavy flow.

pics related are the PDF, pussy

Kek, BTFO

But I'm fucking 22, used to be a slut (had had 9 sexual partners- half of them I was in serious relationship with, a few I wanted a relationship with…… one was a one time thing with a "friend" I thought I could trust and was just going to cuddle for the night with. Then there's the other sexual things I've done in my desperate attempt at some love ). I fucked up. Who's going to want to marry and have kids with damaged goods; JUST because they're now fascist and #woke? Who? I can't think of anyone……… Also I come from a broken family. Right now for the last few years one of my Parents has been cheating in the marriage with a drunk that is even an in law, that is now ex law- because of the cheating: The worst part is.. I had TO STAY with them -i had nowhere else to go after STANDING UP FOR MYSELF TO SAID PARENT (who has - for the majority of my life until this day - emotionally abused me. A simple Narcissist, they are ). I took the "red - pill". Though I haven't had true friends in my life - I've had a couple that came close….. But even them; I told were Degenerate. One of the two even exposed me to the Holohoax truth…it wasn't easy for me and I picked up where we left off when I cast them away for smoking weed and being too scared to go outside and face society…… They couldn't even go outside for a midnight walk with me…… They only went outside when it benefited themself; to get cigarettes. I'm at a loss, and I'm barely hanging on. I have only myself to be the friend, parent and lover. My activities?; LURKING. I am expected to help out with rent here so I have to work. But I've had two jobs working in restaurant business and it makes me So Angry when I see all of the ((((modern)))) decadence; "social norms". All I have is my ability to Lurk; and even that is hindered upon….. My hopeless parents still try to keep a relationship with me. They're both Narcissists. There's nothing physiologically wrong with me that I can tell. I'm 22 years old. I should have had a big family by now, I should be living like a warrior in Skyrim.. I'm hurt/ I've been lied to by the Jews. Fuck you, Jews.

No. Kill yourself and the jews win, full stop. If you hate them and have been hurt by them, you can only have retribution for your pain while you live.

As far as I can tell, your primary problem is that you're 22. That is a shitty age. Getting a meaningful job at that age is difficult. You get disrespected by elders and minors both because both groups consider you to be a part of the other. I was an overachiever, and even I didn't get shit respect from anyone at that age.

You say that you should have a family by now. In cavewoman terms, yes, your life expectancy would have been thirty, so you would need to pop out a kid in your mid-teens so that someone would be old enough to care for the younger kids after you croak. This isn't a cave. Lots of fuckers wait until their thirties or forties to have kids – then they realize that the only reason they ever wanted kids was their damn hormones telling them to breed. One day, you might look back and realize that you had less stress right now by not being in a relationship.

If having 9 sexual partners makes you a slut, then being a slut is a good thing. It seems like a perfectly reasonable number to me. The world needs more sluts, not fewer. Clearly you are attractive enough to attract nine people, so more power to you.

Beyond that, stop drunk posting. Good luck to you.

don't be overwhelmed by that used tampon of a post and forget the xdxd pepe. real edgy stuff.

this is poetic. thank you Holla Forums

randim bimprandim bimprandim bimp

You fucked up big time. It's not that your like every normal slut out there now it's that you think you know how to pick "good men". You may think that "women by biology pick the best men to breed with" but this is a flat out lie. Women pick shit partners because they just go by emotion. The fact is you picked shitty men pushed by media all these years and you lived a life of shit. Now in another 3 years your going to start hitting the wall. Also 9 partners is alot and i'll explain why. Every man you have been with you remember emotionally. You have built up an ideal from all the good moments with them in your life. By doing this you "compare" all other men to those good points in past relationships in your life. By allowing yourself to develop this you can never be happy now. Imagine if you married your first love because you picked instead of listening to media and jocks you instead looked to logic. You would be happy now and unable to compare anything good or bad to the past because what happens - good or bad, happens between the two of you, and you work through it. So ya, your fucked now because you still cant pick the right men right in front of your face. This is why no one cares anymore about women like you because you women have been given so much power and you throw it away. Men are now developing AI just to replace people like you because no matter what we say you will always chose some fuck that dose not have his shit together and ignore the guys that are able to support you and make you happy because we dont fit "current media trends". Fuck you cunt.

Tell me how accomplished you are in life ponyfag, lets compare.

HNNGG IT WAS DA JOOS DA JOOS I SAY IT WAS DA JOOS IT WAS DA JOOS DA JOOS DA JOOS I CANT GET A JOB BECAUSE OF DA JOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I CANT GET A GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE OF DA JOOOS DA JOOS DID THIS I STUBBED MY TOE BECAUSE OF THE JOOOOOSSS!!!!!!

Im not white tho. What should i do?

Doesn't matter to me. Go and foil some kike plans if you want to be useful.

Every single time I've ever heard this phrase uttered - regardless of context - it's always been some progressive faggot punctuating an endorsement of overtly self-destructive behavior.

Just an observation.

Leftists have truly given up

what if i kill some jews before i kill myself?

how many jews do i need to kill to earn the right to kill myself?

Sorry Agent, but I don't advocate violence against anyone

but life sucks and there is no reason to deal with it

You have to make your own reason, asshat. No one is going to give you one.

You mean:
They all win.

Either you suck up liberal jewish media at an alarming rate or you are kike yourself

if life sucks then you should make it suck your dick

Hitler did nothing gay