Gamer Gate Created Trump

Gamer Gate Created Trump

SJW tried to hijack lonely hackers only fulfilling pastime. Games… Their only escape from the bullshit. After sticking a hot poker in the eyes of the Internet community (Holla Forums) the people who could make a difference rose up.

All these hacks all the data dumps/Wikileaks were done by pissed off anti-PC whyte males.

If they had not messed with our only hobby Vidya the DC would not have been hacked. And it does not help that they want to regulate the internet.

And this lead to the Triumph of Trump.

Lord Emperor Trump will ascend due to SJW messing in our only domain the Internet where we control the rules.

MAGA! USA! BREXIT! And God bless you hacking patriots!

Hillary Coughing fits! Pants of Shit! Has no chance now!

From a Veteran thank you so much! You are the true Patriots!!!!! MAGA!!!

Game Gate may have created subsections of the alt-right and converted a lot of the younger demographic who first encountered the contamination leaking from radical academia and Tumblr, but that is just a small part of the picture.

Most of Trump's support comes from the disaffected middle class. Frog memes are nice, but when a man cannot provide for his family because his plant has literally "gone South", he begins to look for extreme alternatives.

Yes this 100% they have swung the pendulum so far to the left they have no idea what's coming to hit them in the face.

nobody cares about your video game journalism and your neckbeard hobbies. all gamergoy ever did was introduce a few thousand complete normalfags to anti feminist youtubers. kill yourself tbh

I want /r/The_Donald to leave.

True, but what I am saying is these hacks that are destroying Killary is from our side. If SJW had not fucked with Vidya they would not have all these hacks and dirt on this evil woman.

I will admit that GoyimGate set off a chain reaction on the internet which caused a lot of previously standard run of the mill good goy redditors and 4channers to start questioning the conditioning and establishment they were living under. GG is shit but it's foolish to believe it wasn't a spark of sorts that ignited something that had been brewing for years.

Gee, thanks.

right, this has been brewing for ever, but GG pissed off the hackers (I am not one, just a simple burger veteran) so all the hacks were started when SJW started fucking with gamers only hobby. Now Trump is close to sealing it! Again I am a vet, I lost friends but they would all agree that Hil has to be stopped. And as the voice of my buddies.. Thank you hackers. God bless you all and you will meet my friends in Valhalla!

gamergate was my first major fucking redpill into Holla Forums i pretty much dont give a shit about Holla Forums anymore but getting to shitpost about shillary and watch the (((media))) crumble has been worth the sacrifice. It's the same thing that happened in GG with JournoPros except they thought they could pull this brainwashing shit on a presidental election. Before the election I was getting pretty bitter about libshit tyranny ruining the world. But now every day I'm reading the comments in MSM media and seeing the authors throw tantrums and get BTFO brings a big ass smile to my face.

Thank you Holla Forums

They broke our virtual reality, so we broke their real one.

The one lesson the chans taugh the world is, do NOT mess with hackers.

Yet they kept doing exactly that, are these people dumb or what?

This thread is really shitty. Gamergate created Trump? More like Holla Forums just was quick to subvert some part of GG into more right winged views, after that chunk of GG started to browse Holla Forums on daily basis, and the other part went on reddit with their shitty leftist "ethics".

Fuck, GG started by donations to feminists (fine young capitalists), it was a red flag for me instantly. I tried to reason with people on cuckchan's Holla Forums right before exodus, that they are fighting with wrong methods and will end up making a black PR for sjws, but not only they did that, they donated fucking money to their enemies. More like a cuckgate.

Vivian should have been a nazi, for it to be at least somehow redpilled and did not attracted normalfags. Well, at least some gamergoys now sit here, and those are fine.

Gaming was always pozzed and filled to the brim with degenerate libshits. I just didn't care about it, I was even a degenerate libshit myself, until those degenerates targeted me in 2014.

I realized that no change will ever make them happy in their lifetime. They don't avoid trouble, they obsessively search for trouble to pick fights. If they can't find any discrimination, then they make up "discrimination" like "microaggressions" and "pink tax". They're a complete joke.

Honestly I do think that GamerGate was the first shot in the current culture war.

We may have lost that battle but we destroyed Gawker and started the fucking fire.

And the fire is rising more and more every single day.

I think you're absolutely right. Trump would have had support anyway, but not nearly the amount he has now if it weren't for gamergate opening up so many people's eyes - mine included.

And it's not just Holla Forums people, too. Seems like a lot of Holla Forumslacks redpill people as much as they can. They spread the word and get more and more people on the Trump Train woo woo :^)

Think of all the oc people have made and all the media attention we're starting to get. Proportionally, GG got Trump no support compared to what people have further done in the wake of it.

Dumb, clickbaitey thread, user. But you are right. I never really thought much about it but I suppose GG is the genesis of this weird right-wing movement.

I don't doubt you GG guys are apart of us ever since Hillary bitched about you but you're just apart of it. You can't take full credit for the whole thing, especially since Holla Forums existed long before the whole GG thing even begun. In fact, before GG, Holla Forums was constantly warning Holla Forums that something like GG would happen but you didn't listen to us and constantly told us to "gb2/pol/". Now look what happened. You could have prevented this and stopped it in its tracks early but you didn't fucking listen to Holla Forums or back when /new/ was around. I'll welcome you and am glad that lefty loonies scared of cartoon frogs created a generation of people who hate SJWs to death because all they wanted to do way play their video games in peace without having political agenda injected into their shit, but I cannot say that you GG guys did not reap what you sow by ignoring our warnings. The left is cancer. They must be destroyed and we're doing everything we can with the most Far-Right parties around the world to take back what's ours. You better not fuck this up for us.

In History GamerGate won't really be important in terms of the battle itself even though it did bring down Gawker and lead to Nick Denton going bankrupted and most likely killed by Russian Mobsters in 2-3 years.

No what mattered about GamerGate is that it was the first shot at lexington.

The Fine Young Capitalists was donated to to troll Zoe Quinn and SJWs. Tactically, I think it was a good idea, the people who think there is "good feminists" are stupid, but PR wasn't the point behind moves like that. In the end, attacking enemies via e-mail was far more effective.

I don't really agree with you, but certain people in GG do tolerate degenerate cancer, pic related (Val the pedo, who is a good pedo I guess, unlike srhbutts the bad pedo).

And we did it for fucking free.

Again OP here, this thread was created just on a whim/thought. I am an OG channer, huge Lurker. 2006 4chun. Just from what I have lurked for years says GG sparked the hack. The emails that show pay for play etc…. If sjw had not messed up vidya and displaced the people that would hack the DNC none of this would have happened. Now DJT has a clear shot as being the Nationalist leader we had alll dreamed for. PRAISE KEK!

Also I brought up the other day that Black and White the game you as a god can click on a rock. The humans would worship that rock you clicked and make it holy. Same as Kek. The more we focus on it, the more real it becomes into a real god.

Praise Kek!!

You are confusing GamerGate with what is now KiA.

GamerGate is over, it was over 6 months in, once every normalfag avenue to go through was exhausted and the media stonewalled everyone.

Because GG being non-polacks thought they could play by the rules, like a videogame. Except they found out the whole game is rigged.

Most of the moderates left once they realized GG was being suffocated like Occupy. Most lefties went to KiA. What people refer to today as GG is now KiA. The others either went back to the handful of games left to play because the industry went to shit. Or they headed to Holla Forums because the corruption in the games media and mainstream media red pilled them to the corruption everywhere.

So GG doesn't exist as it did before. It's just libtards complaining about KiA.

I call bullshit. Vidya was an escapism that got invaded and gamergate was more of a liberal civil war than a right wing backlash. Most gamers are libshits. The gamergate ecelebs are libshits.

Trump said that he seriously considered running for presidenr when Obama became POTUS. He was preparing for the run for presidency way before gamergate was a thing. His supporters aren't gamers but working class men who got fucked over by h1b visas and outsourcing their jobs to China.They are the main force not libshit gamers.

Go back to Reddit and suck off Milo.

Have an anchor, devil dog.

No, but because most of the people here, hangs out on the internet a lot and on forums like these, it might seem so because that is what you've experienced.

The major contributer is that the western societies has become so shitty and forcefully invaded with immigrants that the majority don't really want, that it has reached a focal point of normal people getting politically involved. And since most normies are traditional, conservative and nationalistic even if school-system wants to make them feel otherwise, this is were the real force to the engine that is the nationalistic movements around the western world.

The problem is the ones gaining from this, aren't particulary nationalistic or up to the task of doing what the majority of the people wants them to do.

But it's coming…

there is something true in this
think of how many women or no-whites are in our boards
they're totally overrun and overpowered
only the jews are putting up a fight
in this battlefield of ideas, only whites and jews are even showing up
we are waging war where it matters, defending and conquering territory
and as everything we do and master, it turns magical