BUTTHURT JOURNO-DYKE ON SUICIDE WATCH

twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/776956876747530240

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html
archive.is/NOX2E
teechip.com/pepe4trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Notice the owl thumbnail.

This is looking like a repeat of the primary. Remember this exact cycle with the cuckservatives.

They aren't laughing now

we haven't even had the first debate.

Why cant it win?

Rach on Allover30 when?

Pepe isn't even WN though. The media can never get anything right

Already a thread.

Checked.

BUILD THE WALL!
DEPORT THEM ALL!

He does have a tough path through the electoral college. Looks like its basically going to come down to Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida. He needs 3 out of those 4.

If one of the 3 isn't Florida, he's going to need as clean a sweep as possible in the West [i.e. everything but New Mexico], no surprises in the South, and picking something off in New England or the Pacific Northwest.

Luckily for Trump, he's actually ahead in Iowa right now, ahead in Colorado and Nevada, and within striking distance in Oregon and Maine.

This state needs a dose of fascism again, tbh.

To kind of expand on how important Florida is, if Trump gets an absolute best case scenario in the Midwest – meaning he wins every single state except Illinois and Minnesota – but still loses Florida and Pennsylvania, he will still lose even if he picks up Maine and Oregon.

HEIL
Thanks for the laugh mein fuhrer.

I honestly think we are going to have a massive suicide or leftist revolution attempt.

I kinda want this just so I can beat lefty nu-males in the streets.

This and World Peace made my night. God I'm gonna save her reaction when Trump wins so I can jerk off to it over and over again.

(trips checked)

THIS IS WHAT I FUCKING CAN'T STAND. I PRAISE KEK BUT PEPE IS NOT KEK! PEPE WAS BUILT UP BY /R9K/ AND IT BECAME CANCER UNDER LEFTISTS STEALING IT

FUCK LEFTISTS!!!

FUCK NORMALFAGS!!!

GAS THE CHADS BETA UPRISING NOW!!!

HOLY FUG

I honestly think she's going to be committed to a mental hospital after Trump wins.

Me too. Leftists are have safe spaces: they're called asylums.

she thinks she's going to get gassed

Rach is a pretty great looking woman for her age, guys, no denying that.

(double doubles checked)

IV'E JUST FUCKING HAD IT! SOCIETY FUCKS THE OUTCAST BETA AND SAYS WE ARE ALL RAPISTS FOR SAYING HI TO WOMEN! WE GO TO IMAGEBOARDS WHICH ARE THE ONLY FUCKING PLACE WE FEEL ANY SORT OF NORMALCY AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO COME HERE AND FUCK US HERE TOO!

THAT SALMON SNATCH EATING, DYKE CARPET MUNCHING RACHEL MADDOW SHOULD TRY DEEPTHROATING A SHOTGUN AND PULLING THE TRIGGER! THEY WANT FUCKING WAR WITH US THEY CAN GET IT!

SHE BETTER LEARN HOW TO BLOW A MAN IF SHE WANTS TO KEEP HER SHITTY JOB AFTER EMPEROR TRUMP IS ELECTED! I HOPE SHE GETS HER SLUT FLAPS IN A KNOT WHEN SHE SCISSORS HER GF TONIGHT!

Chads are gonna stuff you back in the locker, twerp.

I hope you have more righteous fury stored in side of you, user. There will be plenty of moments where it will be needed.

(checked)

DON'T WORRY, I AM READY TO ENLIST IN THE RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

THEY PUSHED US INTO A CORNER AND NOW THEY ARE FUCKED

OUR VICTORY WILL BE ALL THE SWEETER AS WE STRIKE THEM DOWN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Hey Bureau.

Didn't we already have this thread?

Hi Bureau.

(checked)

Ho Bureau.

Thanks for the video, I'll jack off to this now.

Holy shit, women should never be in any power unless it's in the home over children from birth until age 5.

Kike bitch.

Rachel Maddow accusing anyone of interrupting them is like a Kike complaining that an Armenian is playing the genocide card

(checked)
So damn true. I've always hated that with leftists, that and they're rushed way of talking. I live in Michigan and we talk fast already, but it's no wonder why Orwell had the term "duckspeak" in 1984 because they talk so damn fast. They want to bombard people with information, then cut them off, and then - after interrupting their opponent's rebuttal - declare victory. Truly a shifty kike tactic.

I've learned and taught myself how to deal with those tactics and the big thing is to be as concise as possible and to draw attention and humiliate them and patronize them for doing it. I have set off so many crazed feminists and won debates by saying childlike behavior like that is not fit for a discussion between adults. Its how I was able to debate in class in college that the Civil Rights Act was bad and not get in trouble because I looked calm and sane compared to the black students who chimped out.

Gonna need double the power to check dem quads.

They've done it before and can do it again. I've got faith in them.

It really isn't. The thing with me though is that I can get passionate so it can come off as angry. I think with practice I can reign it in though; being aware of my faults means I'm already ahead of leftists by miles.

ALL THESE DIGITS

Keep harvesting those digits, fellow-dubs harvester. We need all the power we can get.

(checked)
I get shit for it whenever I say it here but I suggest that people watch Ben Shapiro debate and learn from him. I don't agree with what he says and he is a kike, but there is a lot in terms of debate tactics to learn from him. Its all about trying to set off the opponent. I try to channel my passion into trying to do as well as I can in debates to remain grounded and to try to set off my opponent.

So says an increasingly nervous Mr. Madow.

You're putting way too much merit into the polls, user. Trump is going to win because of the people who remain silent about who they are voting for, not those that are willing to talk about it. This is going to be the biggest turnout in the general election in the history of the United States, and Donald J. Trump is going to win by a landslide.

Screencap this.

Is there panicked and semi transparents images of her we could stack on top of each other with the :

This. If you look at just voter registration right now which isn't a prediction but is current action, more voters are registering GOP right now than ever in a number of states

Checked.

Someone once told me. Look how wrong the media is when they cover something you know really well. Then you have to imagine they're wrong pretty much all the time on most other topics.

Probably, but please don't summon the rach poster.

True. I always forget that I'm not debating to convince the opposition but the audience, whoever they may be.

Those last few quiet seconds of desperation in her eyes get me hard as diamonds.

your posts reminded me of this

The difference is I am a workaholic. If I didn't get any fulfillment from work I would have an hero'd a long time ago. I agree with a lot of it though

Is she trying to suppress a smirk?
Is she loosing it?

Tee Hee

No thanks. Shapiro is a shitty debater who constantly loses ground.

this must be the crossroads for imkamfy or whatever that rach guys nickname is.

She doesn't believe her own words based on her turning her head away from the camera and moving towards a smirk.

*him my mistake

Good old Marshall Applewhite is probably the best avatar for the Left these days.

She's clearly a solid #2. Bitch is barely holding it together.

Maddow is a woman. She's a kike and a cunt, but she's got two X chromosomes.

Stop with the every leftist woman was born a man meme. Some of them are, sure, but not all of them. Some of them are just dumb cunts.

Its not even just that she doesn't believe what she is saying. Its that she is trying to convince herself what she is saying IS the truth. The left are now a wounded animal and there is no telling how they are going to flip out and react when they keep losing

Because, shitlord, history is a straightline to progressive utopia, not cyclical, there's no going backwards, you're on the wrong side of history, it can't win… it can't!

If the media gets this triggered from a cartoon frog, imagine what they would say about moonman. It would make going to mcdonalds racist overnight and if black people start attacking white people for eating big macs it might actually start the race war.

Guess I better get back to lifting and getting more funz

BTW that's Andrew Jackson you faggot

Check those dubs.
But he's actually a good debater. He's a kike, but underestimating your enemy is a grave mistake.

This. Its in the Art of War to understand you opponent

She can't even refute the argument, she changes the subject to that he interupted her and the policy thats been voted against.

She doesn't want to discuss it because she knows she will lose, and she never wants to be a Democrat seen Losing to a Republican, thats all this is for her, a ball game.

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html

(trips checked)
She also does the typical leftist thing an instead of the argument being whether women are paid unfairly or not isn't important but whether some women FEEL that they arent being paid fairly

Checked.
Kike tactics, straight up.

No wonder Moon Man turned out the way he did.

Standard wikilawyering

Discredit the source

Appeal to emotion

Strawman

Change Subject

Reframe argument

Ad Hominem

Every time you debate someone thats simply gobbled up what they've listened to, these are the fallback positions, every time.

Filename.

all they are doing is giving power to our memes by admitting pepe is a white nationalist meme. such an obvious mistake by (((them))) but their understanding of meme magic is so elementary they dont even realize it. no wonder they are losing now.

they should have tried to make pepe a normie meme but they blew it

Jesus christ THAT is the punch they drank? Some sludge out of a fucking rusty washbin?

Why not try to meme both at once? After all, it’s called “suicide by cop” for a reason, and the niggers and spics have said they’d rise up if Trump wins.

(checked)
That is why you have to call them out on it every step of the way as it cuts the teeth out of the strategy

Pepe isn't white nationalist you fucking faggot. Refer to this:

Suicide cults don't have very high standards.

when did being a whiny dyke that dresses like someone from the 90s get you a tv show?

what are these tiny elf-like creatures? why do you they both seem as though i've interrupted this torture session?

the expressions… how can people fap to this?

it is when its convenient faggot. you want pepe to become a pozzed normie meme again?

Them even referencing the 'nazi frogs' meme gives it power, this is a basic principle of memetics
any publicity is good piblicity has evolved into no PR

You brought up 90s tv as I was watching Based Candace demolish Raven Symone

FULL HOUSE > THATS SO RAVEN

RAVEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

like the left one on number one but both eyes, what the fuck does this say about me?

are you implying we shouldnt capitalize on this blatant mistake the mainstream media is making? are you insinuating we should counter meme pepe back into being some pozzed normalfag reaction pic? we have a god in frog form blessing us and when the mainstream media wants to paint frog memes as white nationalist therefor giving kek even more power, you want to disavow it? the retardation is strong with you.

my problem is the people here who fucking don't know any better. I would have the same problem as a /sp/artan if people decided all of a sudden that Wade Davis memes were now something completely different

As I said, my problem is that a number of people here don't know that it is a mistake

Thanks.

People usually have to 'rev up' to commit violence, that's a semi-pseudoscience chart of people doing that.

If someone told me a year ago Maddow would be freaking out on TV about Pepe being a Nazi for 10 minutes looking desperate, I'd call you a fucking liar, the biggest liar in the world.

Now they show their real colors. They just can't control their spaghetti, its fucking spewing out of them. They are fucking wallowing in it. These are people earning hundreds of thousands of dollars as professional journalists, they are spilling wizardchan levels of spaghetti as if a girl just dropped her pants right in front of them.

I think they know about Moonman but are afraid
of bringing him up. With Pepe they can show
pictures of Nazi Pepe but MM needs to be
heard to get the point across to it's fullest, even
still people would look it up to see what it's
about. The songs are funny, even normies and
young edgelors would take to it.

tl;dr They failed with Pepe, won't risk exposing normies to MM

I fucking wish they would just to hear all the censor beeps go off. Kids would look that shit up like crazy, it would go viral. It's all so fucking crazy, they've got nothing left to claw at besides nazi frogs and racist moon cartoons, I'm loving it. It's a life-affirming kind of a feel. feelsgoodmanOnce again, our humor is the sugar that makes the medicine go down.

well shes got the foreskin for it

She never did get that rare pepe. Sad.

Holla Forums and /r9k/ have always been brothers in arms.

The Holy Trinity of Holla Forums, /x/ and /r9k/!

She wants to believe.

That's a really interesting part about it. It's as though the frog gifs are actually quite infuriating to them, in a way that increases their outrage about the alt-right messaging moreso than if it were just the messaging without the sad/smug frog. Anybody able to explain this?

Kvetch harder fags

Wow who the fuck is in this thread posting besides ultimate faggots

haha holy fuck I just realized thats the first time I ever heard that tranny fag talk. Almost got a deep as a voice as me

Get it together, fam.

you are all celeb ass lickers and as long as you pay attention to them, they win

that became clear when ben garrison, the non-redpilled, liberal hippie came on Holla Forums to defend liberal values and chide you all to "grow up" right to your faces, yet you could not help spilling endless spaghetti and slobber all over his balls because omg ben garrison

now you are slobbering over crypto kike trump's balls and becoming regular viewers of rachel maddow who probably plants people here to post threads about her

you are all normies trying to appear edgy and dank but your game is weak and you're getting played as usual

Who would have ever thought that the manifest destiny of nazi frog memes was to be in mainstream political discussion

Please continue to sperg out

it's proof that their white demoralization isn't working anymore.

do you know how to read, child?

archive.is/NOX2E

kys

Kill yourself tor poster

stay mad and keep posting anime

Wrong archive

nice trips.
also nice of you to admit you only use tor to try to get people to filter the null id… faggot.

i don't give a fuck about alphabet soup tracking me, i just don't want to feed pig fucker my data or pay other kikes to use their equally compromised vpns

Well she does look like (((john leibowitz))) in drag quite a bit.

ITT Tor poster sperging out

haha nice try greenberg

archive.is/NOX2E
ID: becc34 No.1876651

full damage control mode

thanks for bumping my posts, fam

That's not how it works

KEK

So?

Everyone making fun of them and laughing at them seems to use Pepe.

They've been wanting to think they're all just racists/bigots rather than young people that think their shit is beyond retarded. Jared Taylor Swift's and Paul Town's interview acting as confirmation for them that Pepe is secretly a neo-Nazi is just the sort of confirmation biased bit of bullshit they were hoping to come across to help feel certain that everyone they disagree with is literally Hitler.

Hold on , i think we have a nigger here, does this picture triggers you?

just admit it, i already won

this thread is now all about me…the trips getting celeb of this shitty thread

i've proven my point and my work is done here

thanks for playing

Dubs confirm

Can we please all get on shill twitter or facebook accounts and spam Pepe at this dumb bitch?
I mean thousands of Pepes.
Slav Pepe. Communist Pepe. Nazi Pepe. Boys Club Pepe. Poo in the Loo Pepe. Hentai Pepe. ALL of the Pepes.

Pepe is become Kek incarnate.
Embrace the chaos, user. It's where Kek flourishes.
Let them turn Pepe into the new swastika. It will all be fine in the end. You have to let go.

Do it for the luls.

Hitler described jews doing this to him in debates too…

That salt, that denial. Calling the American people part of a 'sewer tank'. The kikes are showing their hand.

Israel is in the guinness world record book for the biggest Owl collection. Saw it on the Jewish Daily website once.

So much fear. It must really be hard to know that even if they win the election they will lose the war.

I doubt that the average bluepilled normie would have any reaction – negative or otherwise – to a goofy illustration of a frog dressed up as a Nazi. I think that Maddow & her ilk's view of Nazism is as passionate as ours but in the opposite end of the spectrum: to them it's very much alive and we're always on the brink of anudduh shoah. But the average normie doesn't spend his time thinking about how good or bad Naziism is, it's just not something they're passionate about one way or another. It's like telling them that an online confederation are steeped in the imagery and ideas of something historically remote, such as Julius Caesar or Attila the Hun. If anything, they might be intrigued by the comics and wonder whether there's a theme or punchline.

It can.

DEATH TO CHAD
RAPE STACY AND MAKE HIM WATCH

It just can't brah.

You deaf or something. That wannabe mangina even repeated itself.

I forgot how fucked up this cartoon was.

Yup. And leftists are just mental kikes.

why? :^3

Florida user here.

Erery one is voting trump. Never see hillderbeast bumper stickers even. She will need lots of "muscle" to rig it

He said trinity, not quaternity.

Why has no one posted this on tumblr yet?

I love the ominous silence at the very end. She knows she's fucked and better start learning how to suck some dick. I can't wait till Trump wins so I can splice the clips of her going "it can't win. it can't…" - cut to Trump getting sworn in.

Fuck off kindling

Wew lad, gonna put you as lead executioner with a grinning cowl

He will cme home, or find one in an oven kek

To my mind, Rachel Maddow is truly scary. She believes so strongly in what she says, that she is willing to start a widespread violent insurrection (with other people's pitchforks, of course) to prevent Trump from assuming the presidential office, because he's a 'hateful misogynistic homophobic Nazi-loving racist bigot". She will not see her obvious hypocrisy.

First attempt at video memeing based off idea from user in other maddow-pepe thread.

Excellent idea, and good start to it.
Your high praise is deserved, user, if you get it right.

Absolutely.

The average person not being near as fanatical as these leftists is probably going to lead them to just shaking their heads and wondering why someone is ranting about a cartoon frog.

There just is no possible way to view this as rational.

I'm surprised that turbo autist actually did something funny for once.

priceless

I genuinely would like to know how many of these reporter actually believe what they're saying and how many just do it for the pay check.

You're on to something user. I think it needs a little bit more than just coloring him green, but great job so far.

So fucking desperate, It's like music to my ears

Does anyone have screens of any of Rach's posts? The one tripfaggot who use to shiutpost here a while ago

teechip.com/pepe4trump

Deal with it Rachposter

trumps body should be positioned in the middle of the shirt

Sounds like a FANTASTIC use of resources. Man, I really love it when a torposter makes another INCREDIBLE contribution to a thread.

What a time to be alive

Ben Garrison is not a liberal you ignorance faggot