hitbox.tv/ShowMeWhatYouGot

Other urls found in this thread:

connect
connectcast.tv/bigrig_nig
youtube.com/channel/UCFfY9g_fpBpzdR0MFhhnl6A/videos
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
mega.nz/#F!eNFFALKA!e7l_m5wZ30Ec_sbSYHzYrQ
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/776978107446231040
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/52x26h/any_older_fans_of_mde_find_the_activity_here/
i.imgur.com/K5i3EM0.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0yNvIJy2Q
8ch.net/mde/res/646.html#653
youtube.com/watch?v=WO0T8aS6VQY&feature=youtu.be&t=1h19m19s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_Dust
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/cva0nd2
extras.denverpost.com/trial/docs/notebook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6Zy2VIXeg
books.google.co.uk/books?id=tVeh3C8XGP4C&lpg=PA1&pg=PA40#v=onepage&q&f=false
archive.is/VlPnV
my.mixtape.moe/nbjsqu.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3621648/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

final episode?
what kind of first season isnt at least 12 episode, Sam?

¿Qué?

Thanks user. I was looking everywhere for a stream link.

Didn't sammy say this episode was gonna be spicy?

Also, reminder that if you do have cable, watch it there so we can boost their ratings.

He said it would be better than last week's episode.

I probably should've said "Season Finale" instead

Jews Rock!

(((they))) took Episode 2 off my DVR.

Geez Louise.

It's Ok Sam, we're gonna MAGA anyway.

17 minutes til showtime

Hitting the speed bag to get amped

(((Eric Niggre))) is on

This is fucking horrible.

I wonder if that zimmerman plug was a vain attempt at stealing some of "that white supremecist sam hyde fanbase.

DUDE BLACK PEOPLE LMAO

Funny that they put this on right before MDE.
The people watching have got to notice the spike in quality. Hopefully they begin to make some connections and realize niggers arent funny.

8 minutes til showtime

is there another stream that doesn't lag every 2 seconds?

Eric Nigdre is the ultimate abomination. Half-nig half-Jew.

Ep6 right?

This needs more attention guys if the finale has enough views Samantha might get another season.

bumping for killing kikes

Yeah, its yellow and comes out of my penis

yep

Yep, episode 6. "You Hate This Show Because You Hate Yourself". Oughta be good.
This stream is shit.

Bet Kelly's hating herself for this.

I expect a lot more of either

How has he managed to avoid not committing suicide by being chained up and dumped in the wet concrete of a newly poured building foundation?

Why.

Never watched the Eric Andre show before. This was absolutely horrible.

It's like a really awful opening band before the main act comes on.

thats what happens when you give a mixed race nigger kike a show. A fucking (((comedy))) show.

Thank G-d

HERE WE GO

holy shit fuck that, Eric Andre is pozzed as fuck.

SHUT IT DOWN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHUT IT DOWN!

This Channel has been Closed due to Terms of Use Violations.

WHAT THE FUCK, HE'S SAYING IT ON TV

(((THEY))) FOUND US

GODDAMMIT

WTF

OY VEY
OP's link got shut down

THEY KNOW

Kikes shut the stream down.
Kikes in this very thread, I'll wager.
Where to watch it?

The stream got fucking shoah'd!? You're kidding me.

connect cast.tv/bigrig_nig

FUCKING KIKES

Literally the second it started.

Fuck this, I'm just gonna torrent this tomorrow night.

GOD DAMN BULLSHIT CANT GET A DECENT STREAM

WORKING

isn't loading for me

REEEEE

THE MDE REUPLOAD CHANNEL WAS SHOAHED TOO

debatable. fucking 2016 and the nigger can't stop it from being a slideshow

Was dysfunctional until just now.
Oops nevermind lol

nvm

This has to be Sam fucking with us.

That fucking sucks, I hope we didn't miss much from however long it was running.

I still see it

youtube.com/channel/UCFfY9g_fpBpzdR0MFhhnl6A/videos

Was referring the private uploads of the episodes it had. Copyright claim by (((Take 2 Games))).

Since I know this thread is going to be popular tonight, can someone post the post op tranny webm, I need to harvest some salt. Thanks.

Oh my fucking god this sketch

OH FUCK THEY'RE GOING AFTER THE CUCKS

I now know why he called it the final episode, that first skit broke all the walls

this cuck skit

HOLY SHIT

cuckold's btfo

ALL THE TOPICS ARE BEING COVERED

CHIGGER

NO FUCKIN WAY

Good to know seeing as this useless fuck's stream won't load.

I think they just mocked women who are 3s that think they deserve 10s men

???

CHIGGER HOLY SHIT

First skit.

This nigger's fucking stream jesus christ why do people still own toasters and have the fucking nerve to stream in this day and age?

Also Fake Richard Spencer is a decent character

My internet is to shitty to watch the stream, hope somebody can upload the whole video to YouTube or something :(

WEW

Guess that was a part I missed

That helicopter.

Jesus fuck.

IS HE FUCKING GOING AFTER TRANSGENDER PEOPLE

WE'RE BREAKING REALITY

I am speechless at this whole episode, jesus fuckin christ

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

WACIST

I hope they have that second season in writing, cuz this might cause the shitcan

Sam Hyde you absolute madman.

Holy Christ that was FUCKING AMAZING

NAMED THE JEW AGAIN

Yup. This is not getting season 2. Holy Fuck.

missed the first sketch, now gotta patiently wait for a reupload

"My mom said donalt twump is a wacist so i have no option but to believe her"

Bretty good, wish this wasn't a slideshow.

Anyone got a stream link that isn't a fucking slideshow?

So far we have:

The stream in the other thread was flawless.

That was fucking incredible.

HOW DID HE GET AWAY WITH IT????

What the fuck did I miss?

we still had more than we ever hoped for. 6 episodes more than we ever expected

I think this was the most redpilled episode of TV I have ever watched.

He named the jew.

anyone know where the upload will be? i missed it

Steam is unwatchable for me, seen a bit of the cuck sketch but lagged out :(

What a way to end the season

How did this even air? If the kikes were willing to air it in the first place, why would this damage a season 2?

Only thing that would stop season 2 is if some rich kike (think Soros or something) calls up his fellow kikes at AS and asks them to drop it in exchange for a bribe.

LINK PLS

WHAT A MADMAN

Replay here: connectcast.tv/bigrig_nig

He's officially my spirit animal

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

This whole first sketch is such a great condemnation of kickstarter. It's like every bad project on KSTV rolled together.

Beautiful.. Just Beautiful.

Talmud vision.

It was the most straightforward redpilled episode, but it was probably the least funny. Still, I'm incredibly proud of these guys and really look forward to season 2, may it be so.

4>2>3>5>1>6

Check out the youtube link on his twitter profile

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire

I an't paying fo no cable nigga

I have a TV, I just don't pay for cable. Fucking nothing worth watching other than this.

Checking those dubs, though.

2 minutes into this stream and this is their best episode by far.

The joke is that "My Digital Escape" is also short for "MDE"

I prefer number three personally. This is by far the most overt, though.

The last words of known terrorist and anti-semite, Sam Hyde.

mega.nz/#F!eNFFALKA!e7l_m5wZ30Ec_sbSYHzYrQ

Has the FLV file of tonight's episode.

Sam has got to shoot for 30 minute episodes next season.

you posted that before the current cuck skit aired.

(checked)
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/776978107446231040
Fucking hell.

The last skit and cuck genetics center were breddy gud

Yeah, only six episodes.
I hope you enjoyed it, man.

LOOKS LIKE YOUR WIFE IS OUT OF THE OVEN

He called the chink kid an undesirable. I was dying.

Maybe any of the kike TV places will pick you guys up?

Did anyone else notice how much "Coach King" looks like Tim Cook?

Of course the Yids shut it down. Here's to it living on forever to digitally trigger kike tears.

Also, from his Twitter profile:

What is the significance of this date? We need to dig.

I thought there was going to be eight episodes in this season. Ah well, it was a good run. I don't expect a second season, especially after this overtly right-;eaning episode (and they probably don't expect one either, since they went all-out in this one) but after these great episodes I would love another one.

I think the best part was he said something like

Implying since they're not white they're undesireable

Can confirm it's real.
Thank you my man.

Their ratings are so good that anything else would get a second season, but adult swim is gay so can't be sure.

or because asian, he's equally as undesirable to ZOG as whites like Sam was kinda saying "you're next" because it's true if they ever actually beat us.

they won't

4 days later was the OKC bombing

The Shoah Begins Now.

someone up the episode to jewtube

I would not be surprised if Sam parlays this into something else and we see MDE on TV again in Fire Cock.

CAN'T DERIDE THE HYDE

CAN'T RAM THE SAM

CAN'T PEEPEE ON MDE

Why the fuck would I have cable? Overpriced and full of trash. Have fun wasting your money on absolutely degenerate programming.

Wonder if Sam wanted us to start messing with this symbol and actually making something cool out of it. Good job.

It'll probably just be called something else
MDE Presents: White Pride

the subreddit is so butthurt about Holla Forums enjoying MDE. I hope Sam isn't as much of a faggot as those cunts.

fuck you

which one? the donald?

There's an MDE subreddit, my dude

Poor Sam, hope he calls the suicide hotline before doing anything rash

Really, besides this what else is there to watch?

And holy fuck, that last sketch man. I hope we get Season 2 soon. I hope we get Season 2 ;_;7

yeah like end up with 4 self-inflicted gunshots to the back of the head

Does sam hyde have production value this high outside of the AS show?

These guys are fucking artists

This is what Sam posted there:

See

that's good shit

Sam was signalling us guys, he really does care :,)

No, the main subreddit for MDE

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/52x26h/any_older_fans_of_mde_find_the_activity_here/

He tries to make it seem like he's complaining about all the memeing but you can tell he's just butthurt about politics if you keep reading some of the comments and his replies

Also this gay shit which was made on that subreddit:

i.imgur.com/K5i3EM0.jpg

Show starts around 1:43
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0yNvIJy2Q

S-sam?

irredeemable indeed

(checked)

Nobody gonna check these digits?

noice

Virginia Tech massacre was April 16th, 2007. Columbine massacre was April 20th, 1999 (anniversary of Hitler's birthday). Waco massacre was April 19th, 1993. OKC bombing was April 19th, 1995. Opening battles of the American revolution started on April 19th. Boston Marathon bombings were April 15th, 2013. A lot of stuff goes down around that week.

its been a fun ride

he needs to ban self.milliondollarextreme and self.worldpeace (which are probably the same person)

99% less cancer immediately, those 2 usernames make over half of the threads in both subreddits and almost all of the "My mom is kicking me out what do fam" threads

Yep.
Watch Ideas Man, it's like a Proto-World Peace.

Massfag here. I've had drinks with Sam a few times after attending his stand up. He's one of us. Anyone who tries to claim otherwise is a fucking fraud and possibly a shill.

Don't believe me? Just go to the MDE jewtube channel and filter oldest to newest and watch every goddamn video in succession. Don't skip any and pay attention to the dates uploaded. It's basically an abstract of the progression of Sam from a lolberg NEET living with his mom to a full on Facist Savant.

That's not Sam, check the ID.
Anyway Sam definitely doesn't get drunk and browse questionable websites late at night :^)

When Sam comes back to Jewtube I'm gonna donate to his patreon monthly. I've never given a Jewtuber a penny but he deserves it.

Based Sam pbuh

That feel on the last line when the eye closes. Truth is eternal if it isn't erased. 800,000-1,000,000 eyes saw it. A non-trivial portion of people could have experienced the shock of raw counter-narrative.

Redditors are the most subhuman normalfag scum of all time. They will never truly appreciate MDE.

He needs to delete the whole thing and just make a board here.

"My Digital Escape" wow all of them are absolutely degenerate. The dudes either are homosexuals or miscegenating cucks, and the chicks are anorexics through depression or over dosing on birth control.

This is the future of the white race. This is one example you need to think about when you don't you can perseve or overcome what obstacle. These will be your children, and they will not even have a chance to break free.

What is this from?

Holy fuck, I'm amazed [[[[AS]]] let this guy have a show.

If Sam really is watching this thread, can I have that Miata you flung into a semi truck? Probably just needs a few minutes with a dent puller and a new radiator.

I tired to give it a chance for like a fucking year but John Derbyshire was right about all communities that aren't explicitly right-wing.

Lol the TC later admits that he's a faggot

I don't think you know how reddit works lol.
When you see "self.[whatever]" that means that clicking on the link will take you to the thread within the subreddit.
Reddit does this retarded shit where… it's so retarded I don't even know how to explain it. Say when you start a thread you upload an imgur link. Clicking on the link to the thread will take you to that imgur link; to enter a thread you have to click "Comments".

Reddit is such a trash website.

The extreme asspain from obvious libshit MDE fans is fucking hilarious. They're constantly trying to frame it as though Sam is somehow mocking us, despite the Facebook post and the not at all subtle political slant to some of his stuff (e.g. Jews Rock, My Mom said Donald Trump is racist, etc).

They're fucking pathetic.

I don't. I know how it works and occasionally look at things to mine salt but jesus fuck I would never actually use the site.

If Sam sees this thread please release uncensored episodes and tell us why they Shoah'd the show was it that blockhead Berstein?

Proof that Sam uses Holla Forums

8ch.net/mde/res/646.html#653
youtube.com/watch?v=WO0T8aS6VQY&feature=youtu.be&t=1h19m19s

Denial's a hell of a drug, Stan

trips of truth, saturn

Nice dubs

Shit, can't argue with that

That would be ideal but he's still got to make his patreon subscribers happy so I understand why he's got boards on such a faggy site

Pricks are complaining about anti-semitism, memes, and use of the word "nigger " over there, but what do? Hyde still gets some money from those cucks and he certainly can't count on Adult Swim.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious. Nobody could make the sort of cynical stuff he does if he didn't believe it.

Heil hitler, kek has truly blessed MDE.

There's a pussy shot of that goth skeleton girl out there. Not posting it because I don't know her age but just search Eugenia Cooney pussy.

The picture is in your cache unless you're not a retard and use LEENUCKS, just called the FBI child rapist.

No.

That one where i just pops out during one of her videos? She's a sad degenerate.

Kikes are afraid that Kek would strike them down if they shut it down.

(checked trips)
We feell yo reel G, dat Hyde is.

Sam, needs to know this is only the beginning.

Aw geez louise. Aw man.

probably so they can lie and say they didn't know and were shocked SHOCKED so they had to cancel the show and make sure MDE never works again.

Welp that rocks. Probably a hint I should pass out when I don't recognize my own post.

Just took a look. Not bad, not good.

here's a badass wallpaper I made from the uncut ep 5

It's really weird how it becamepopular, since the UI is so shit and unintuitive.

She's 22. Just looks young because of her blatant anorexia her retarded fuck parents are doing nothing about. Enough about her though.

(checked)
nice

Honestly 4chan's old format was kinda unintuitive (probably for the best) but it was quite usable. Reddit is just complete irredeemable shit.

She's 22 apparently although I don't know how long ago that shot is from. She probably just looks young cause her anorexia has stunted her growth.

The show didn't get cancelled. AS only ordered six episodes for Season 1.

Keep breaking into keks over "Rice Calculator"

Req: Can anyone make an HD wallpaper/lock screen quality version of this logo? Something I could use with my iPad (1536x2048 resolution)? Many thanks if you can.

We OC thread now. Post your fresh Sammy Bois.

The Kid Six skit is an old one, I remember seeing images from it years ago.

Sam's an absolute madman.

never could figure our Reddit, maybe because it was such cancer I didn't give it a chance but it makes no sense.

because I know you all wanna see

what song is this?

I wonder if Bernstein has anything to do with there not being a second season?

the look on that kike's face holy lel

[AS] haven't said if there will be or not.

is this an uncensored bumper from the show?

Anyone whop loves MDE should also watch the early-00s British animated TV show Monkey Dust, which is a dark comedy that shows modernity for the awful egalitarian dystopia it really is. Lasted three seasons and went off the air when its creator died of cancer (the literal kind, not the kind that's killing Holla Forums). Brilliant stuff:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_Dust

wow

I know Sam is the face, but I have this sinking feeling Charles is the idea man, and Nick just encourages everyone to turn it to 11.

Nice references to Odin in there.

That's an example of when shilling works

if you goys have twitter you should shill for season 2 @adultswim

That creature needs some therapy from Dr. Richard

Yeah, the first segment and the cuck one were the best. Last segment was just depressing, as usual for this show.

Bretty gud meng. Thanks.

protean shake to build muscle

only love

maximum love

for all humanity

forever

Sam tweeted that it was the series finale.

Sam is one of us it's funny how he's going under the radar except that one kike journalist that's onto him but it comes off like jewish neuroticism.

Women need bodyfat for their hormonal and reproductive systems to function properly (minimum ~10% iirc).
That bitch needs more than just a protein shake.

Did anyone else notice Hyde wearing the German helmet in the opening credits?

Charles seems more political than Sam.

I'd like to see some clarification from him on that.

It's actually riot armor from an unreleased skit.

Yeah fat is very important for women to have. Any measure of skinniness is a major detriment for my dick.

Charles is an introvert, Nick is an extrovert and Sam is an introvert who forces himself into the role of extrovert.

It reminded me of that helmet that Colonel Klink used to wear on Hogan's Heroes, except with the spike removed. Good use of the power of suggestion, it was probably on screen for less than a second.

Charls is more classic comedy I think. He seems like the best actor of the three.

If anything it looks more like nick.

From an old video from Sam's lolbertarian days I watched today he said that Charles is "more comfortable with authority"

I think Charles might have been more fashy before Sam ever was.

He also narrates books for a living

Pretty badass tbh

got it right here bro

Holy fuck we're actually important.

Lookin good

That board looks terrible.

Oh Yeah and Shadman is apparently doing a comic series about us.

Sam's not a Holla Forumsack, I think.
He did post on >>>/mde/, last year, though.

Can a nearly transparent Sonnenrad be shooped in the main circle behind the infinity one?

nice dubs there bud

Great show. I do think it lost focus near the end.

Shame about the cancer, didn't know that.

He posted here 2 weeks ago

Interesting and revealing comment from Sam

Shit, did he?
I didn't see that.

Comedy sketches usualy have a small number of episodes.

I honestly think those are reversed tbh fam. She was blonde long before she got tats and dyed her hair …and then fell off the edge of the internet and presumably is an unremarkable 30 year old

Different chick but yes it is reversed

Ja

Pretty much. Some of the skits on Monkey Dust play exactly like stuff MDE would do - and you definitely couldn't get away with them on the BBC today.

you can turn off the custom themes in options

Hmmm that isn't her? I could have sworn.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much pussy do you think our boy Sam is getting on this show?

I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend

Considering they have 4-10 really good looking chicks on every episode? None.

Sam, I love you. Charles, I love you. Nick, I love you.

You guys are taking so many risks to do this, you could have such an easy and sweet career but you're not looking away, you're standing up for something that's true in your art. I will pray for you.

We're in the midst of a great historical epic. Guys, we will save the West or we will face our ends with honor, let's follow the example of the MDE guys in our personal lives.

Yeah she's just some scandinavian girl I think. Rose didn't have blue hair before she signed off anyway.

This.

Agreed

Good stuff, reminds me of this.

Nah. Made it myself from some spare images I had laying around a few days ago for fun.

Where can I watch???

where? I don't see it anywhere

Yeah she did.

praise kek for these dubs

For anybody who missed it…..

There was a time when I gave up on the verge of recognition and success because of the terrifying Bolshevism in my medium's industry.

These guys probably felt the same way but powered through and got a goddamn television show.

Maybe it's time to try again. If it's not too late.

Absolutely, that doesn't mean he's a true fascist though.

Being red pilled means accepting all objective truth laid before you, but not necessarily arriving at the same conclusion as all those who do the same. The reason for this is because not all variables in reality are known, it's an infinitely open system.

In all likelihood he's still probably a lolberg, but one who's taken a hard redpilling. He seems to be what paul supporters on old/pol/ were.

I'm cool with that. Long as he's not a reddit cuck.

Thanks man. I completely missed it and had JUST started looking for one.

Would love to know what they blurred out there

I think it said Crossdressing Cum-Addict

I'm hoping the release an "MDE-uncensored" dvd, I'd buy that fuck outta that.

Don't be afraid user, just go for it

Anyone uploaded the episode yet? I missed it

Sam has said that he hopes to do just that. Like, a full-on director's cut with deleted scenes, commentary, etc.

Hyper-gen-x is a reference to hypergamy and how insane it is in the modern context of a hyper-feminized society. Kind of obvious but no one's mentioned it yet.

Here, user

Watch that shit on-demand if you have xfinity, it adds to their viewed count and gives them revenue.

The episodes not up yet on adult swim's website

Your post comes off as projection tbh fam. Not bullying ya my dude, just shooting straight.

I'm not sure if I understand the point of the hypergenx sketch and the last one.

see

The end thing with the eye is so cool, I wish it wasn't covered in credits AND censored.

I'm sure Sam has more fun stuff planned for the future.

The woman shops around with her man for a mate as if her supposed man is worthless yet when she sees a much, much more attractive woman than her she can't handle it. It's an allegory for modern western hypergamy.

How do you sleep at night user?

See, i'm not sure about that.

And what about the last one?

That last one doesn't even need an explanation, man. It's clear what's happening. Kids are being fed bullshit by their parents.

that was fucking glorious after 10 minutes with chigger she is ruined for all white men and we don't want them back lol this whole episode is fucking strong, on par with the jew on the computer at th end of southpark.

Nah fam, posted by his "assistant" only a year ago: reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/cva0nd2

I could believe he's changed his views on government, but he hasn't really given any indication of that.

The last sketch could not be more transparent. Kids are told retarded shit by society and healthcare providers. You can pretty much take it at face value.

I will believe it when I see it.

Is the cup skit about libshits polluting the internet with their ass blasted mensurating?

Just transcribe some of the lines and it is obvious.

and it's making me different

Nigger is a hardcore degenerate.
His shit was so degenerate that he was labeled as a danger to society in his home country.
His art is shit as well.

Seems about right.

So rather than help MDE stay on television you'd rather not watch them and virtue signal about how you're not supporting jew-owned companies and media? The whole thing is practically jew-owned, even AS. This is for MDE, not comcrap or any other shitty corporation.

Let us examine 7b0e1b.

Just kill yourself already reddit.

This. Cable companies won't get hurt from you not watching, but World Peace will.

I don't know, I thought it was a reference to the starbucks anti-racism campaign where you were supposed to write "Race Together" on the cups to start conversations about race or some shit that was a PR disaster for the company.

What did you mean by this?

SEASON 2 when?

Well if we stopped legitimizing TV we'd all be better off but you're right in the short-term

Shit you're right. Although it probably has multiple meanings.

Not only that, but he actively takes pride in it being shit, and hasn't shown a single lick of improvement over a rather long period of time.

I've seen people in the beginner threads with better skills than him. I don't say this lightly.

What? Did the government in his country get assblasted abut loli?

I was expecting that.

What are you fapping on, if not on degeneracy, anyway? Some selectable shadman works are okay.

If these are your standards, gas yourself!

There are extreme variations between being red pilled, e.g beeing aware of how shit society is and the myriad of reasons mostly perpetrated by jewsand actually being a national socialist.

Don't get me wrong, i wish our entire society would be redpilled as this would completely undermine jewish influence and we might actually get our countries back while kicking out the rat vermin. But to claim he is one of us is a fucking insult to many on this board!

Make no mistake, trannies and the niggers who want to fuck them, would get a neck shot from me without a single doubt. In our world this enabling shit would have never occurred nor would the mental illness be able to go that far.

Holla Forums doesn't believe in e-celeb shit and this fucking crap needs to fucking die. Go enjoy your shit on TRS or whatever the fuck.

Can somebody explain to me the significance of the World Peace logo and why Adult Swim chose to censor it?

If you have a problem with Sam Hyde then fine but there's nothing wrong with "e-celeb shit". When you say that you're sucking the MSM's dick. Anyone who's considered legitimate should be executed.

You have to go back

His foreshortening in that third one is so bad I can't tell if that's meant to be a grown woman, a midget, or a child.

the toss it bullshit campaign where he had real life shitlibs and sjws think they were making a jew meme "we are all the same" video when in actuality he got them to admit the most hurtful things said to them in real life"tim roth" lol. gold.

Is there any possibility for redemption, in your worldview? in your eyes? just curious how the thought goes around here, haven't heard anything about ex-degenerates although I'm assuming most of Holla Forums is to some degree
Aren't we all fighting to better ourselves every day brah?

its a symbol created by james holmes, the batman mass shooter

No more fear, thanks to the heroic frogmen.

More a matter of, well, the machine sitting dormant and unmaintained, possibly seized. Starting up after years of thinking it was all over will be rough.

If things get rolling again I'll put a Pepe somewhere in my work, like Zyklon Ben.

FYI, that "Sam Hyde fucked a tranny" story is a proven hoax.

It was in James Holmes' notebook.

this

Okay, you lied to me. It was about Hillary.

This.

i dislike christcucks, but:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

It's a symbol from the notes of James Holmes, the Aurora shooter.

If you read his works he pretty much predicted most of what's happening today politics wise.

That should be all you need to understand why it was censored.

Okay, but what about you though?

I'm a Verizon Man™ myself.

That depends on what your definition of "mean" means.

I'm shootin serious good vibes through the internet right now with my fingers because I was inspired by the quality of your post my man.

He drew guro and scat.

Thanks

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh more?

P R A I S E

I'm going to hell for this

You do realize most of Holla Forums was full of retarded lolbergs bad in 2012, right?

People's political views on imageboards in general have shifted over time in many directions, but as a rule of thumb redpillings and a penchant for the truth has not. Most users here might not even be NatSoc if 4 years from now Trump makes America successful again while promoting classical American values. Take your LARPing elsewhere kid.

I've personally always been "right-wing" socially, yet always agreed with 1980's democrats on where the government has a role in our lives. Guess who falls entirely into that category, and has proven himself to be the best presidential candidate in decades?

Got a link to the full thing?

What the hell. Polite sage for off topic.

see:

the jew degeneracy of mtv interview was great too when in the rafters he says im a monkey, showing the level of intertainment aka nigger rappers effem whitefagbois and the like also pushed by jews as a white ideal for sheckles. anything to sell degeneracy and ruin the white race. i feel like i could write for this show.

Yeah that definitely says "CROSSDRESSING CUM-ADDICT"

Fuck this is the best episode sam has made yet

See, the part I mean, is after all that, you have the eye and the peace logo.

What I think is that that's sam's way of trying to convey that "world peace" is the manufactured image being indoctrinated to kids at a young age, an ideal image of a utopia being forced on to kids at a young age that's nothing more than them being manipulated into being good little slaves.

If this is the series finale as Sam says, that could mean that he meant it as an endpoint to the series. The title of the show "World Peace" isn't just a title, the best works of literature and media have titles that mean something much more to the overall work. I think, after all that, that might be the meaning he's trying to convey.

Or maybe I'm looking too much into that eye shot.

what role is that, exactly?

The first sketch also had White Genocide

Holy fuck.

Mean as in Meant.

I guess I just want to discuss interpretations of this show. No other sites want to discuss the sketches in depth.

Checked.

I think the message To Go To Sleep Forever on Charl's bed in the other ep is part of the same overall message of neutering people.

World Peace = pacification.

I think he means regulating the (((banksters))), and not nigger welfare.

user suck in Canada here. I can't believe this aired on cable TV. You guys are lucky to have redpilled stuff like this on TV.

I actually don't even have cable TV. I've only been using the internet for a while since everything here is pozzed as fuck. Please annex us, God Emperor Trump.

stuck*

Well, I guess this post is ruined now

I grew up in canada. Canadian cartoons are weird.

Yea, I agree with that. I think that was the whole point of naming the show World Peace™ and the whole of the series asserts that. That "™" is important because it suggests the manufactured and marketed consumable product that ideology is.

Wish I had the full song for you.

The government has a role in protecting our industries, keeping citizens out of poverty (not shit like permanent welfare though), making sure education isn't shit (standards can be provided without nationalizing the system entirely), protecting us from harmful food additive and poorly researched/screen drugs, etc.

right vs left in America was traditionally just small gov vs big gov, with American liberalism (see:classical liberalism, not todays "liberalism") being prevalent among both parties. Things such as abortion and same-sex marriage were always left for states to decide, and they always voted against them, thus being somewhat consistent with their world view while also enforcing good social norms.

Many things talked about nowadays that are demonized in the media, such as western values, used to be intrinsically understood by the majority of people. Most people weren't far from being entirely what we now called redpilled these days. The fact that we have to actually discuss this shit in clear certain terms, and push it so strongly these days, is really something sad.

There is literally no reason on earth why he should not be holding a pipe in that pic.

Holy shit man, that ending really got to me…

((Them)) destroying kids minds and the adults being to dumb to realize it is something heavy on the soul to watch…

He's a cool guy but his art is complete shit. I don't know how you can fap to this.

Sort of. I think the "Peace" is like "islam means peace" where it actually means submission.

um duh

you know the peace sign is an upside down life rune user?

extras.denverpost.com/trial/docs/notebook.pdf

I see it most as anathema to World War, the "World War" that exists only in peoples heads nowdays.

If you compare the two, World peace is not exactly a good thing perpetualy, struggle generates true dignity.

We no longer have struggle, only illusions of success.

The world is now more peacefull than it ever was during any period in time, on a historal and geopolitical context. and world peace , surprisingly, sucks.

Not the show, the actual world peace.

lads… this episode was great, and the writing was A+ material, but guys, that ending fucked with me hard.

i really dont know what to do now. did anyone else here have their mom drug them up on the ADD/ADHD jew pills as a kid?
i can remember several different things i took as a kid, they said it would help me get better, but i dont feel better.

it's been years since then but even so, i wonder what 8 years of drug therapy does to a childs mind.

I figured this would be the thread to post this.

I work at a school in a rural town in a flyover state. They have a bunch of pictures of older classes set up on the main floor. This man was in a class of the early 50's. Make your own conclusions.

I know that feel. we're all damaged in some way, user. our redemption will depend on whether we manage to pull shit together enough for the next generation or if we just drop the ball like the boomers

Those dumb fucks left us crippled and with a foe many times more dangerous than they ever had.

Lol, no wonder we turned into nazis.

Just watched the finale, and this is what I picked up on

First skit

Kid Six

Third Skit

Fourth Skit

Final Skit
>children are no longer raised to be adults productive and functional members of societies, now they're accessories to be changed and manipulated to fit the current fad

This was a pretty good episode. Glad he went out with a bang

Top tier taste in comedy, lads.

That last skit really was something.

Say what you will, Sam Hyde is a good man.

spooky

I was legitimately on Concerta, as well as Ritalin, Wellbutrin, and some other ones I don't remember. I wasn't even fucked up until the pills made me so. This was the 90's when any kid who acted hyper at all or had an active imagination was given pills by the handful. I think the practice has fallen out a bit since then but the damage is already done. I became severely depressed by my teenage years and tried to kill myself with those same pills when I was 16. I never took that shit ever again after that and my life has been a lot better.

Worse part is, the psychiatrist who pushed all the pills on me was a Jew, and a stereotypical looking one at that.

My parents didn't know better at the time but I think they came to realize giving amphetamines to a kid is a pretty fucking bad idea.

Most of us here have been damaged in one way or another. But we can only look ahead and try to better ourselves the best we can. Holla Forums has helped me a lot with that, so thanks y'all.

Wew man

Might be Sam's dad. Sam Hyde is a comic pseudonym after all.

I was given some SSRIs in high school, I had anxiety issues. My issue was that I didn't think high school was really preparing me for anything and that when it was done I'd be fucked. I didn't know if University would be right for me or if my good grades in shitty public school education was truly indicative of my aptitude.

I was right to be worried

as long as we make it to the day where we can have children in this nation, i doubt we'll ever ruin our children like our parents did us.

or at least i sure hope not.

and they still dont even know it yet.

it's like you're reading off my life story. although i used my stepmoms painkillers to try and kill myself, incidentally, since that night everything has certainly changed enough to believe that i'm dead. and yeah, every doctor i went to was some old jew, i never understood the deep psychological hate until it clicked for me when i found Holla Forums

i have no idea how my parents could think giving me pills was a good idea, but then again, it's not as if they cared much in the first place one night stand baby, parents never even dated, i often feel my mom did what she did because i look like my father

to think a few hundred nazi's on a far north african bone reading blog would come to be some of the best friends i have. you guys are always here, always willing to dispense sound wisdom, and i do what i can to make threads about stuff that people might have missed, sure they probably suck, but i like to think it's the thought that counts.

i cant wait to see you guys at camp if trump loses

Does anyone have the first episode stream from bigrig nig? It was like 3 hours and had a countdown timer with music…

youtube.com/watch?v=ye6Zy2VIXeg

Shit, we must buy the dvds then. Don't you let this end like The Big O.

Having cable is great. One America News on chan:1208 on xfinity uverse is pretty much a nicer Holla Forums the only difference is they openly support Israel where as Holla Forums doesn't know they are supporting Israel indirectly through trump. If we invade syria over ISIS and Iran over WMDs who benefits? Israel. They get to expand. Under trump well see Israel possibly establish itself as a world super power

The problem would be that after we killed off so many civilians in the name of fighting terror and bringing democracy Israel would have no trouble painting all caucasoids as demons for there role in fighting and supporting what would essentially be a genocide.

Why can't nations be multi ethnic and not multi cultural? Multiculturalism creates parallel societies within one nation and international politics play out on a micro scale within its borders.

An example of this is San Francisco.
You have the hispanics of the mission district, the chinese in china town, Whites in sunset and castro etc. (Im not saying the city is segregated I'm just being general, families that hold the same cultures clog together like gold whereas the people who are multi ethnic but have american attitudes tend to just fall into the mix.) Then you have the mixed places like downtown, tenderloin, soma etc.

What happens is all the groups try and get someone from their race to get on the board of supervisors or mayor or other influential positions then when someone is elected, instead of helping the entire city fairly they choose projects and pass bills that favor certain communities and, of course wealthy donors. What ends up happening is certain parts of the city are neglected that common sense would say are in need of attention compared to some of the current projects in the city.

When that kind of political BS happens on a wider scale you get the kind of problems we have now.

Sorry about my rant.

literally a white person painted black

If you have Ohio's monopoly of channels its channel 41. Nice to scroll past 41-44 and see what the political talking heads are spouting for shekels.

41: One America News
42: CNBC with the stocks and what not
43: Fox News: many keks were had lately
44: MSNBC Always funny to see what the opposition is trying to hit us with but it never works, it truly is water off a raincoat.

Some OC from me I made awhile back.

Gross, dude. That is the crotch shot of a mentally ill anorexic girl. Only masochists and the deranged would want to see that.

Holy shit it's like MDE animated.

This one is really nice.

How much does it cost to produce an episode anyway?

4:53

I guess we both have the same mental problem

Yeah, the whole show is really good.

That's pretty great, when did it air?

I purchased KSTV, I will purchase World Peace as well. I will also buy t shirts whenever those guys restock. Why give my money to anybody else?

Just a few thoughts on Shadman and his art:

Assuming that he is being honest and that he is not attracted to underage girls(which I don't believe for a fucking second) and he draws what he draws for the sake of "breaking taboos" which I guess is supported by the occasional Nazi aesthetic juxtaposed with the anarchist symbols. It's just fucking lame.

There are far better artists who made art by breaking taboos and then some. Alejandro Jodorowsky, hell fucking Marilyn Manson did this better while also adding deeper themes.

Shadman is breaking taboos soley for the sake of breaking taboos. It's very "punk rock" I guess. It's also superficial and juvenile. It's just masturbation fap fodder. It's annoying. It's so goddamn annoying because it doesn't stand for anything at all like most other modern forms of "art" yet he thinks he's doing something good by "breaking taboos" when in reality it's just more of the same in the same cesspool of modern degeneracy.

Sorry if my thoughts are all over the place I'm in the middle of a magic mushroom ritual.

I've noticed that there has been a lot of this figurative/literal thing going on in World Peace. In the first scene SJWs are literally polluting the world with their crybaby shit just like how they are figuratively polluting the world IRL.

Nice to see other people who admire the work of Alejandro Jodorowsky here.

I was on SSRIs for awhile. Let me just tell you user. It is no coincidence that it's mostly young boy and men on all these funny pharma pills. Men subconciously know that something is horribly wrong. That they are not meant to live like they do. Our genes are SCREAMING to do something about the dystopia around us.

The Holy Mountain is quite a trip, isn't it?

If you listen really close to Charls as the ringing in the husband's head starts to intensify and wash him out, you'll hear "I'm obligated to tell you this is going to be a mix for your son, but you know this is current year…" before it gets unintelligible.

Oh wow, I can't believe I missed that.

The dystopia is nothing but an illusion.

Yes, it was amazing. I wish he was able to go through with his vision for Dune.

The final skit had the kids tossing around a football but nobody is throwing a proper spiral; they're all under-handing it around in a tiny circle. On top of the incessant mom talk, it implies they're raised by single mothers and don't have dads to teach them basic childhood shit.
Also the last line of the show was "I'm gonna be a graphic designer like my mom. I'm scared of growing up."

What a surprise.

Why is this thread bumplocked?

I'd like to have some transparency here. Mods explain yourselves.

If you're not attracted to "underage" girls, providing they're not pre-pubescent, then you're a fag.

That scene is absolutely terrifying once it really sinks in. This isn't some future dystopia. This is now. Emasculated, drugged out boys being dominated by bitter single moms. Going through the motions, limply tossing around a ball. Forever.

Yeah, yeah, whatever, I get it. Don't split hairs with me.

Split hairs? I was just pointing out a fact. Any guy that claims they're not attracted to "underage" girls is either lying or a fag.

Keep in mind that girls today enter puberty about 3-5 years earlier than they did 50 years ago because of all the estrogen in the water supply, growth hormones in meat and xenoestrogens in plastic softeners.

Never before in human history have most of the 13 year olds had proper tits. That's a completely new phenomenon. Also, the same stuff is having a reverse effect on boys. They are starting puberty later than normal and the puberty wont be as "strong" as it's supposed to be.

So you think girls enter puberty at 7 or 8 now?

books.google.co.uk/books?id=tVeh3C8XGP4C&lpg=PA1&pg=PA40#v=onepage&q&f=false

How about Jodi Foster 40 years ago?

Nah you're just a pedo.

It could have been Hyde.

Also in the first sketch he said something like "it's the current year so if you don't want teachers telling your kids about buttsex" or something.

AOC laws are a meme

the only biological sign to worry about is menses

some 12 year olds look 16 and some 16 year olds look 12

who is safer to put a baby into?

Kos, is that you?

She may be a jewish feminist (I'll take your word for it, I have no idea who she is) but does that mean if she said 2+2=4 then 2+2 must equal 5? Because I think you'll find that particular quote is true and can easily be fact checked, I just grabbed basically the first link. You're obviously just a heterophobic faggot.

After a certain age pregnancy also becomes riskier. Does that mean there should be an upper age of consent too?

Geez Louise dude. I get it. You think 16 year old girls are attractive. So does every other guy on the planet. Sometimes 15, sometimes 14 depending on when they hit puberty. It's just some arbitrary number anyway. However some of the girls that Shadman draws are way, way too fucking young. We're Nazis, not Muslims for fuck's sake.

It's hard to believe now that there was a time when BBC Three could produce good content.

They hit puberty around 11, not 16, 15 or 14.

I'm not a nazi, I'm anti-political ideology. I'm truly politically incorrect. I use science, facts and logic to get to the truth, not political ideologies since it's so unlikely that it's basically impossible for a political ideology to be 100% correct.

If I was a muslim I'd think it's OK to marry a 6 year old and molest her until she's 9 then fuck her. I don't think that, I think it's OK for people to have consensual sex when God/nature allows them to which is puberty. Prior to puberty you don't have the desire to have sex so it can't really be consensual.

Did you ever read The Incal and it's various spin-offs? I get the sense most of what he planned for Dune made it in there.

See, that skit in the thumbnail was great. They made the white guy the more masculine/stronger one and they chose the nigger/mongrel as the weak effeminate one.
I'm pretty sure there was a thread on here about reversing kike programming… Excellent work.

Eleven is too young. And I'm not saying you would, but if you ever messed with one sexually I hope you are curb stomped. I'm not sure you are aware that there are other issues at play than just "what nature allows". There are STDs. Emotional baggage. Pregnancy. Etc.

hehe

thats up to the couple

all im saying is AOC laws are cucking the white race. theres no other race on the planet that thinks like this. now, im not saying go subhuman and marry 10 year olds off just cuz they started puberty, but get back to tradition where the girl made the decision on attractiveness while the father vetted prospects.

why would you marry an 18 year old when you could have married her at 14? you are wasting good bonding and birthing years for absolutely no reason…

I'm not sure if you're aware but you could get hit by a car if you cross the road or you could be involved in a car crash if you get in a car. You could get food poisoning while eating. Or those things could happen to friends and/or family and they could die because of them and cause you emotional distress. These things could happen to you at any age, even if you were pre-pubescent.

So am I. In fact I'm convinced the cultural marxists are using them for other sinister reasons too.

(devils advocate time)

muhammad was a faggot but these numbers are interesting:

girls start being interested in boys at around 6 (not a in a sexual way but an innocent lovey dovey type way)

maybe puberty hit earlier back then due to the death rate and 9 wasnt so abnormal when it came to sexual maturity?

i tend to think muslims are misinterpreting their scripture and thinking if shes 9 then shes good to go, but that would be ridiculous in todays world.

they should be interpreting the 9 as post-pubertal and not some set-in-stone age

then again islam is a laughable religion

Dude, that argument is full-on-retarded. You're essentially saying that life is risky, so lets make it even more risky! So that you can have a fling with an 11 year old! How about no?

No, life would be less risky if the AOC was changed to simply pre-pubescent=illegal because that would free up police resources to go after paedophiles rather than innocent heterosexuals. Also it would stop the psychological sexual abuse of everybody, especially the emotional abuse of both the male & female in a relationship that has been forced apart by the government via the police including the possibility of jail for the person over 16.

If Trump loses it's Militia of One time.

Frankly I'd have no respect for any Holla Forumsack that just lets himself be FEMA'd knowing what we know.

I'm going to give that one a hard "possibly true".

OR you know, you could just be a degenerate trying to rationalize your desire to fuck children.

Quick question, how big is your nose and why were you posting between Friday evening and saturday morning?

No, I'm rationalising reality while you're submitting to cultural marxism. My nose is actually biiger than I'd like, but I'm not jewish as I'm sure that's what you're trying to ask. It's not Saturday morning here in the UK, it's late afternoon.

Stopped reading right there.

Nah his argument is retarded because he took a bunch of unrelated things and lined them up behind the choices he wants to consciously make in order to justify them. It's quite frankly the same thing as saying it's alright to run over people because statistically those people took the risk of dying because they were born, and don't forget goy, car-related deaths are the most common kind.

So make sure not to judge or shame me just because I killed some kid while I drove drunk, you fucking bigot.

vs.

So ,make sure not to judge or shame me just because I gave some kid aids when I didn't realize I had it, you fucking bigot
or
So ,make sure not to judge or shame me just because I ruined some girls life with pregnancy at the age of 12 because I couldn't mentally grasp the concept that she's too young and inexperienced to make such a life choice, you fucking bigot

Real pedophiles are the trash of society, I'm totally okay with killing them regularly. We live in a time where a very healthy 70yr old man who'll likely live to be over 100 is running for president. People fucked 12yr olds when the average lifespan was 30, and you were blessed to live past 50. It's alright to have private desires for a 12yr old, but not to actually fuck them when their sexual choices will affect the path of their life for nearly a century. We're evolving as a species whether these niggers in white skin want to believe it or not.

Or you could keep your dick in your pants and not be a fucking nigger. The average person is psychologically sexually frustrated they can't fuck every woman they're attracted to throughout the day, that doesn't mean we legalize and encourage frequent public intercourse.

The explanation is that Sam is an 'e-celeb', and since it means Holla Forums ideas breaking containment it must be suppressed at all costs.

Wake up m8.

You're just a culturally marxist-brainwashed fucktard who thinks the government knows better than God/nature.

You dumb nigger, I AM nature, and so isn't every other man who will without a doubt castrate you given the chance should you ever be convicted as a pedophile. Pedophiles, based off instinctive reaction, are mentally ill and in need of purging because of how harmful they are to our people's most vulnerable and innocent. Personally I'm in favor of sending you to a camp to try and fix your twisted mind before we're forced to make you into a eunuch, but don't expect that sympathy at all from anyone else.

Also, your argument is entirely flawed. Pedophilia is promoted regularly by cultural-marxist media in both movies and television. Pedophillia is on the list of "things to push for acceptence" right along with homosexuality and bestiality.

You're a blue-pilled moron who that doesn't even know what paedophilia is or understand all my posts. You're probably also a fag.

Imkunty bumplocked the thread? I'm SHOCKED.

Somebody needs to dox that faggot

What a fucking lolcow

I see, it's normal for children to be attracted to other children user, but it's time to grow up. You're not a kid anymore.

jews always find ways to make money from any new situation, even ones that go against their interests long term.
The natural instinct of the jew to make money (which is the key to their power) and this instinct is SO strong in them that they end up jewing themselves and all their fellow jews into a shoah.
This is how we win.
Out-jewing the jew, but never jewing each other
We make the jew's instinctual drives and love of money work against him.
We all know Aryans are better than jews, so let's show them we're even better at jewing than they are themselve.

I think it's more nuanced than that. Originally, feminists of the social purity raised the AOC to raise their own sexual market value, and it effectively undermined the family since it paved the way for the sexual revolution. Naturally, premarital sex increased as marriage didn't occur until a few years down the road. Now, because society has already moved away from being family centric and the family unit has broken down, the degenerate push is to lower the AOC. Contextually, both were degenerate policies. I'm sure if the AOC was lowered today, without a patriarchal/family centric society, there would be nothing but bad consequences.

What's the problem if she's in a stable marriage with a patriarchal man? Ideally, there would be no lapse in between the time when a woman has paternal and spousal authority in her life, and the first step in creating a wedge in between these two phases is having a high AOC. Since women naturally seek authority, when there is a period without personal authority in her life, she would seek impersonal authority, i.e. a subversive media/culture. Things like this also don't happen in a vacuum, so even if such institutions weren't degenerate at first, they become more and more without proper male authority in the society.

I didn't read much prediction. He did self-criticise and his reflections on morality of life and death are fascinating so too his loss of fear and his subsequent realising that he has only hate left.

Life would be significantly less risky if we took everyone with an interest for children and decorated a wall with their brains. I believe that sets us at odds rather.

*social purity movement

I also forgot to mention

Giving women the final choice for their partners, regardless of age, leads to bad consequences. Ideally, there would be no sex outside of marriage and the final choice would be in the hands of the father.

You should reread his post. He specifically said pedophilia (interest in children, not hebephilia) should be illegal.

Both logical points, but I'm still of the opinion that our long-term decision making should be carefully thought out these days rather than impulsive due to our longer life spans.

The father should be the patriarchal figure until marriage, without a doubt, but I a woman shouldn't necessarily marry until she's at least in her early twenties. The daddy issue thing isn't just a meme, it's a real thing.

The solution isn't to move towards lowering the AOC laws at all, it's to go back to the idea that legally fathers should "own" their daughters until marriage, or in the very least taking political power from women and having them understand they're not on equal footing.

Approval by the father is desirable for sure, but not a contact-filter enforced by him.

Taking somewhat of a leap:
People who want to go back to the traditional norms from the 1400's still don't take age:life-expentancy as a factor where life choices are a factor. We don't live in a such tight-impulsive and strict culture because most 20yr olds are physiologically and mentally younger than a 15yr old from back then.

People lived to 30 back then and got married at 12 (30:12 ratio), having to mature and start a family that fast too. These days the directly translates to 100:40. While we'll probably all agree that 40 is way too fucking late to get married no matter what, 16 is way too fucking early.

Also take into account that, probably not in our own lifetimes, biological immortality will be reached in at most a century, we don't need to start marrying off our daughters during their teens.

No, you literally didn't understand the posts and children are pre-pubescents that aren't sexuality attracted to anybody unless there's a psychosexual illness that children can get that I don't know about. Once somebody starts puberty they're not children, they're young adults and not only do they then become sexually attracted to whoever they're attracted to but (if they're attractive at least) adults of all ages are sexually attracted to them whether they admit it or not. That's normal, that's nature, that's how people are hardwired. Political ideology is bullshit and doesn't trump science, facts and logic.

Hebephilia is just another bogus term pushed by cultural marxists. There's just paedophilia (sexual attraction to pre-pubescents) and heterosexuality (sexual attraction to anybody of the opposite sex who isn't pre-pubescent), there's nothing in-between.

Unlike homosexual repression (although therapy should also be used as part of homosexual treatment) heterosexual repression is neither healthy nor good for society.

Telling people that they're evil if they even acknowledge their (totally normal and natural) attraction to young adults of the opposite sex if those young adults are under an artificial government-created age limit (which varies by country and even state in the USA) let alone act on it and the government committing violence and depriving them of liberty if they act on it is extremely mentally harmful and could fuck with non-red-pilled minds so much that they could actually develop paraphilia. One of the paraphilias they could develop (as they could develop one or more) could even be paedophilia, especially if they're stupid enough to believe the false definition of paedophilia and convince themselves that they are one and trigger an actual attraction to pre-pubescent children due to the brainwashing effect.

Yea, I agree that contextually lowering and increasing AOC have hugely different impacts and that the right thing to do is to move society to patriarchy before low AOC.
Again, only the final choice should be the father's.

Neoteny is something to look into. Basically, somewhere along the human evolutionary path women took an object oriented kek path while men took an agent oriented path. Among other things, it made youthfulness a characteristic men desire in women, with both sides: youthfulness as purity and youthfulness as manipulation. This also matches physiological difference between man and woman. Youthful women look much more attractive even when they are in their 20's, plus femininity in a lot of ways is childlike. Physically, women also have narrower tear ducts so a lower amount of tear production is required to start crying. This, as well as female psychology, coincides with the manipulative side of the object based strategy. The female strategy coincided with the male desire of purity, since women would probably overuse their object status to receive resources from men, so women with multiple partners would be looked down upon in a paternal society to bring the genders into balance (I'm being more rational than empirical here). It would also logically follow that women would desire agency/masculinity in men. Video related does a good job at explaining it.

Tangentially, it also made the male/female sexual strategies opposed to each other. To illustrate, imagine two tribes. One conquers the other and all the women of the conquered tribe are taken as spoils of war, while the men are killed or taken as prisoners. The women who did have an in-group loyalty would fight back and consequently be killed very easily. In other words, there was an evolutionary pressure put on them to have no in-group loyalty. Not only that, but this can be proactive as well as reactive. In other words, women will proactively invite invaders as a sort of shit-test for their men. No matter the outcome; if men don't put up with their shit; if the invaders do come and the in-group men defend themselves; if they don't defend themselves and become conquered; the women get the best outcome, the most genetically fit/masculine males. This coupled with hypergamy(which is actually very dysgenic on a society) gives a good argument for getting women into marriage as soon as they are in their adolescents as this makes certain women aren't able to project their reproductive strategy on higher institutions but rather on where they should be in a society i.e. care for the family.

Anyway, women are the most pure when their in their adolescents, both physically and psychologically, as their hypergamy hasn't set in yet and their broader reproductive strategy isn't in full gear.

There are also other things like how after a certain amount of promiscuity, a women will unconsciously believe that she's sterile, and her reproductive strategy will become social, i.e. she'll start to seek the care of other people's children, in a modern context this is basically cultural marxism. To minimize promiscuity women should be married as soon as possible, ideally during adolescents.

I don't think transhumanism is attractive or ideal.

On this topic, this is more of a spiritual view of mine, but I think that evolution as a more abstract principle can explain ideals/forms. In the same manner that humans in the microcosm want immortality, which can be summarized as ephemeral entities desiring eternal states; in the macrocosm this is evolution – life on the whole desiring and reaching closer to pure idealism/being. Humans have evolved to become very neotenous/youthful, which is an ideal, specifically, an ideal of beauty.
I didn't initially develop this principle from Cosmotheism, but I did come to find that the same things were being espoused in it. An user posted an mega link of onlinepdfman some time ago where there was a small Cosmotheist pamphlet by Pierce.

I agree, I was just making the distinction for the guy saying you had an interest in children.

sorry for tl;dr

Your argument is that people should accept and be okay with the fact that pubescent teenage girls are attractive, and pretty much most men already do. That however doesn't change the viewpoint, in context to how human beings are now creatures with high longevity and slow maturation, that we should not violate our young when we have years of experience and development over them.

Wanna get off to 14yr olds or two 14yr olds together on video? I have no problem with you really. You're not using force against them or influencing them in any way.

Wanna go out and manipulate a gullible 14yr old that you should be her first or that you're a desirable mate as an adult? Most men will skull fuck you.

You're not going to change any man's instinctive rage and disgust at that behavior by saying, "but she's already hit puberty!" Our natural tendency to go all out protecting the innocent and young isn't based off detailed analysis of people's physiology, and rightfully so because the main issue is that they are innocent and young.

In a world where their physiological status was the main factor of consideration, rather than the more abstract ethical standards that they really are, what would actually be the real reason for setting any standard of age at all? The argument you're currently trying to make could be furthered by a mile, simply by wiggling one inch further to ask "If you're not causing harm, what's the problem?"

The problem, by a normal man's standards, is the stripping of innocence and long-term psychological ramifications. Introducing sex as a perfectly okay activity to engage in to a modern innocent 14yr old girl is no different than doing so at the age 7 in terms of psychological impact. In both cases physical desire and lust take priority over emotional, intellectual, and even (if you put steam in that kind of thing) spiritual considerations. You take away the seriousness of the act and promote a lifestyle full of degeneracy.

Any other mindset is that of a mere animal, or a child who lacks the vantage point of an adult.

If your argument solely bounces back to the purpose of reproduction: No girl, nor their parents, wants to be pregnant before their twenties. Your dick's dreams and ambitions on the matter are irrelevant.

*adolescence

I don't know enough about Neoteny to respond to the first part of your post, but it certainly sounds like something interesting to read into.

However, straying a bit:

"Transhumanism" is fictitious bullshit about making man into a cyborg race or fully integrating him with machines/technology. I'm merely referring to genetic modification and selection before insemination, this is on the bleeding edge of medicine right now and will inevitably put us on the track to controlling our own future evolution. The future man will not age, will have perfect proportions, and will have many times the intellect and strength of current man. For a very base and simplistic version of what I'm talking about, watch the episode of Star Trek with Khan.

People don't just want to live, satisfy a few desires, and then die. Humans are full of hopes and dreams, the desire to reach for the stars. This is all a part of why people separate themselves from animals.

If you believe in any concept of the self at all, why restrict yourself to this stage in our evolution? Alternatively, why not live an Amish lifestyle if pure traditionalism is ideal?

Porn is degenerate

Where's the father, brother, uncle, or grandfather? Why are they letting her hang out with strange men alone and no chaperone?

You are thinking in terms of (((modern society))) which assumes every older guy hitting on a younger girl is a pervert just out for some hole. This is not true.

Nobody should be having sex before marriage, and I find it hard to believe that sex at 14 is bad psychologically. As long as the girl and man have built up a loving relationship, that is mutual, and that the family has kept a watch over, I don't see a problem.

The only psychological infliction would be if the guy leaves her high and dry after they have sex (bond). This is what happens to every girl who has sex before marriage, and it's ruining women.

Most 14 year olds probably aren't virgins and 14 year old girls are probably more likely to be manipulatIVE than manipulated. Funny you should pick 14 actually since that's when raw intelligence peaks.

Whether you like it or not, we live in modern society, it's cultural baggage created by ((())) and all. According to those cultural norms, 99% of older men who flirt with a much younger girl are perverts.

That's not going to happen outside of a close-knit religious community these days, I suggest moving to the bible belt. However in that situation, and combined with marriage, I tend to agree.

Also:
After watching that video you embedded, would it not be better to wait to select your mate after full physical development? At that point, whichever females are more child-like genetically would be revealed. The attraction to younger aged females is explained by that theory, but mating before full physical development, especially when she makes the argument that slow development from child->adult made us what we are, seems like something we ought to not do. In fact she explicit goes into the idea that mating faster, at a younger age, would've left us in a chimpanzee-like state.

An example: Consider the fact that black females often get pregnant, and give birth, at a much younger age than white females.

Get your MGTOW shit out of here.
Your retarded. Brain development, and thus your intellectual development, continues until about 21-22.

Honestly, leave the arguments to the user above you, he's actually convincing me of certain circumstances when I could consider marriage, and then intercourse, at a young age acceptable. You just want AOC laws lowered/removed so you can get your dick wet, and try to put it behind a thin veil.

I'm actually a different user than that guy, but yes I agree that those rules don't apply in our society anymore and not the utopia created in my head.

I blame it on a parental laziness. Fathers arent interested in doing their jobs of not setting their daughters up for failure. They would rather sit around drinking beer and watching the game and then wash their hands of them when they turn 18. They essentially outsourced the protection of their daughters to the state, who in-turn raised the AOC as a protection measure.

Some countries actually have a lower AOC than the allowed age of marriage, which is ridiculous.

I'm not a MGTOW, it's just a fact, especially these days. You seem to be under the illusion that all 14 year old girls are like 4 year old sweet little angels with barely a mind of their own. Well, OK many 14 year old girls (and many of the rest of the population) don't quite have all their own mind because of all the indocrination in society these days, but they're more likely to have more of their own mind at 14 than 24.

One thing that seems to be indoctrinated is making people forget what early adulthood was actually like after they reach a certain age. So many people are clearly talking bullshit and often make excuses for bad things done as a young adult by saying things like "I was just a kid". I can remember very clearly and I've had most of the same views on sex (including views on relationships between "underage" young adults and older adults) since I was 11 or possibly 12. (Can't remember the exact month.) They've only been strenghthened by all the information since then (actually looking into the truth, not blindly accepting anything the MSM says), most of it matching my instincts back then and since. Which makes sense since we're all given the proper sexual instincts and deviations are mostly because of psychological problems and political propaganda brainwashing. Also my views about younger adults aren't just about sex. I think things like movie (and especially videogame) age ratings are too high and should be 12 max.

>Other long-standing data show that teens are at least as competent as adults. IQ is a quotient that indicates where you stand relative to other people your age; that stays stable. But raw scores of intelligence peak around age 14-15 and shrink thereafter. Scores on virtually all tests of memory peak between ages 13 and 15. Perceptual abilities all peak at that age. Brain size peaks at 14. Incidental memory—what you remember by accident, and not due to mnemonics—is remarkably good in early to mid teens and practically nonexistent by the '50s and '60s.

archive.is/VlPnV

We need to stop treating young adults like children and we need to red-pill both young adults AND actual children as possible. Real politically incorrect (i.e. anti-political), science, facts & logic red-pilling, not nazi bullshit. The internet makes that so much easier, but it should be done in person too.

Men reach full mental maturation at 25 while women reach it at 21. Should we wait then? If anything we should look at the essence of men and women; masculinity and femininity, and see when these are developed. I'd contend men become masculine in their mid to late twenties and women become feminine in their teens. Masculinity involves agency, self sufficiency and autonomy, in a societal context this means being able to do one's task in the greater context of the whole unit – the nation. Femininity involves purity and the ability to create and care for a child. This is within the context of the family.

I don't know about the other guy but, I don't support sex outside of marriage and definitely not coercive sex. What if a man has proven himself to be masculine, asked and received for the hand of the girl in marriage? If anything this is ideal, considering her reproductive strategy has potential to undermine the whole unit of the nation if she's given any reign outside of family, specifically where she is neither a child to be taken care of, or a mother to take care of children. When there's a point in her life where she is liberated from her father however, not in the care of her husband, naturally she'll seek to project her reproductive strategy on the greater authority, the state.

How do we know that these psychological ramifications don't arise out of the social consequences that are accrued when both parties have to be completely secretive about what they're doing? You're talking about 14 year olds here. Do you know how promiscuous girls at this age are? They're not going outside of their nature, if anything, they are simply pursuing it. Women use sex as a means to receive protection and resources. More men == more resources.

You're mistaking modern context for the universal one. The AOC in Rome up through the Medieval times was 7. In the early 1800s it was 12. Spain just switched over from 13 AOC to 15 AOC last year. No girl wants to be pregnant in modernity because motherhood isn't valued today, and sex is for satisfaction, meaning marriage is hated since is restricts sex to two parties. If sex was idealized as something that took place to manifest the union between a man and a woman, women who are going through puberty would love to have children. Heck, why do you think girls play with dolls?

I don't, and I do support genetic engineering and eugenics. If anything my conception of the differences between man and woman and the institution of marriage as a manifestation of these essences would prove in being more cohesive to the greater whole of a nation, thereby allowing greater amounts of transcendence and upward evolution in both spirit and body. I'm being realistic when it comes to the reproductive strategies of the two opposing forces in society, and trying to conceive of a reconciliation between the two that's meaningful. In keeping the unity of a nation at its maximum the holistic entity (men) are able to build monuments to spirit (culture) and monuments to soil (technology/infrastructure or architecture) without constantly trying to please mates in order to pass on their genes. It follows that maximally this would mean men marry older and woman younger.

This is a complete strawman, but I'll bite. I take traditionalism more as a philosophical thing than a physical one. Tradition in so far as what the literal things one's ancestors did is not essential traditionalism, rather, essential traditionalism is what one's ancestors pursued in participating in whatever they did. In other words, Tradition unifies us to the goals that the previous generation pursued, and through it we create an organic entity that survives through our times; one that transcends us as individual units. Given this definition of traditionalism, as something that allows us to derive the organic nation, it should follow that we should strive to keep cohesion with the whole of the nation in our times just as our ancestors did. Just as the body incorporates a collection of units for the goal of an individual will, this is the end purpose (telos) of life, evolution, and tradition. So, tradition doesn't necessarily mean anti-technology(although it is necessarily anti-technocracy), but it is necessarily something that pursues the organic nation, that is maximally harmonious. Harmony is gained through hierarchy and hierarchy should be applied between the sexes.

this isn't even an esoteric thread
i'm not even a traditionalist

Here's the PDF I was talking about
Pierce - Cosmotheism.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/nbjsqu.pdf

I haven't watched that video in a while, and completely forgot about that. You're right, though I would contend we probably become more neotenous through youthful looking women having more children as opposed to non-youthful women having none. To illustrate, I'd imagine men were just more attracted to their mates later in life and henceforth had children with them even in their thirties, while non-neotenous women stopped having children earlier. Mating later makes sense in the context of a seasonal mating situation, where some mates would probably need to be left out, though in the context of monogamy it isn't quite as clear. Regardless, I'd say keeping the cohesion in a society is much more important, as a fully unified society could easily put a eugenic program in place, while one with a dominant female essence would degenerate quickly.

Also
wew

100x this. It's probably the reason for most problems concerning the sexes.

forgot pic

Didn't mean it that way, or even necessarily to that extreme. I was being serious in that living as in-tune as possible with natural humanity, and thus traditional, is likely to be found in communities such as that. I could've used commune or compound instead, but those terms typically have more of a negative connotation.

Ain't spellchecking myself at 3am m8.

I'm assuming Asian countries where child prostitutes are a big tourist thing. Disgusting, honestly.

That article has no citations man, and I've read in many places over the years that it's in the 20's.

I don't have time to read this particular article, but it lists full development of the pre-frontal cortex at the age of 25: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3621648/

I'd put more time into finding something specific, but I've got to go soon. However, eve if that was true, intelligence during adolescence doesn't replace wisdom.

And while I'm aware 14yr old is mischievous little shits in general, they're still children. My point especially rests on the fact that people are no where near as hormone-fueled crazy during adulthood.

I agree, but that doesn't mean a complete lack of restriction. Parenting doesn't stop at 14.

People who has the luxury like to take their time with relationships, find the right person, and then make just enough kids to still give them a good childhood and life. People who pump out babies at a young age are not better off. As for the women, yes we should also wait until development is complete, that is the point where you can make true judgments of their traits and attributes, not while they're hormonally unstable and below their peak.

Honestly that solution is solved by removing their right to vote. It was men who gave them that right in the first place, not women.

That's the point, normalizing promiscuity is not a good thing.

No I'm not, a big basis behind all my posts (and that I've mentioned in most of them), is that we're a much longer-lived species these days. the AOC in Rome being 7 was because of the lifespan back then. The AOC being 18 some places now is because of how long we live. The reason I'm saying women don't want children at a young age is because they want time to decide on things first, especially the male they want.

Besides, a women finished with puberty by a year or two is a much better mate than someone still developing and hormonally unstable. A woman's hormones affect the child in the womb BIG time, from dick size to brain size. Also, assuming you reason this way (which I could be wrong about), people in ancient times were not healthier in most places, only in certain regions. We without a doubt are better off health-wise these days, at least those of us that stay away from junk food and exercise.

Good. The thing is that people aren't going to stick to what we evolved into at this point. Ideals and dreams separate from the original evolutionary outline are already ingrained in peoples minds. This isn't just from ((())), but from every sort of play, novel, mythology, and dream that man created.

For instance, since we're on the discussion, adults who look twelve will immediately be a thing once genetic engineering has solid ground. Women will also likely alter themselves to be just as intelligent as men. This discussion is going to get so dirty and vague if we continue down this avenue though, so I'll just stop.

Good quote.

I'm out for some Zs. I'll respond to whatever y'all bounce towards me if the thread doesn't fall off the board by tomorrow morning.

Although I'm sure it is like this in asia I actually meant some western countries. I believe NZ and Australia have AOC at 16 while you have to be 18 to marry.

If we develop technology to live for hundreds or even thousands of years then how many hundreds of years should the AOC be? You're retarded, it has nothing to do with lifespan, girls become sexually attractive and wanting a "mate" from puberty. The AOCs are purely political and political ideology is what's wrong with the world.

Realistically we won't be human at that point. We will have evolved into something else, likely only resembling our current species in physical form. Marriage will be an institution that will rarely exist in that species where disease, and uncontrolled pregnancy, will be non-existent. All this is layered on the fact that the concept of "forever" takes on a huge new connotation. Discussing the choices that will be made in a far different, far more advanced, species that ourselves has nothing to do with how we manage our own civilization

The point of straying into that side conversation was to point out why the current debate will be completely useless in the future. Casual sex, which is currently degeneracy, will likely come to be a social custom. Sex and pregnancy would be irrelevant in a world where neither is needed for reproduction. Intercourse will essentially be a vestigial act.

As it stands today though, as a long-lived species, time should be taken with major life decisions such as marriage to make sure neither party is miserable in the relationship. Whether you care to acknowledge it or not, a woman is a person as well. Little 14 yr old Martha isn't going to be happy down the line when her cuck father allowed her to be married her off to some nigger, or degenerate white goy, for physical attributes alone. She didn't have the experience to understand why that's a bad decision. Meanwhile if Martha was presented with the same suitor at the age of 22, after having lived in a mostly black town during college, she would've had the experience to understand that a nigger is not something she wants to marry or have anything to do with.

At this point I'm really getting the vibe that you're just some horny high school student. The AOC isn't preventing you from getting pussy in your age group mate, and 99% of the time law enforcement overlooks that crap when it has to do with two kids the same age. If you want to get laid, get off image boards for a while, for starts.

.>>7532212

We've been human for thousands of years already so I'm sure we'll still be human for thousands more. Also the technology that would allow us to live longer would be regenerative and/or creating clone "shells" (bodies without brains, we should be able to "switch off" the brain growth) that we can have our brains transplanted into whenever we need a new body. So we would still be perfectly human if we did that for hundreds or thousands of years to keep alive.

Well your vibe doesn't work very well then since you're way off. I'm only a teenager a heart.

If you wait until adulthood, women will find other ways of satiating their reproductive strategy, i.e. leftism.

The right to vote wasn't given to women in a vacuum though. They were given a phase of their life outside the realm of the family, and started getting involved in movements that pushed their own interests over that of the whole.

I think you're misunderstanding me. When I said people need to be secretive, I was referring to relationships between minors and adults, not promiscuity in general. Although again, at this point, when society isn't patriarchal, I don't support lowering the AOC, but I have to wonder if the psychological damage accrued has more to do with the social pressure and the lack of pair bonding than the act itself. Given the low AOC in antiquity, the former is more probable.

It has much more to do with degeneracy and leftism(as the feminine reproductive strategy) than with technology.

I agree. Low AOC is necessary in that it provides an authority figure all throughout the woman's life. When the couple start having children is another matter. Pair bonding preceding pregnancy is necessary in a stable relationship. Ideally, they'll only start having after the relationship has already been established for a few years, ~17-20(the final tanner stage is ~15), but begin pair bonding much earlier.

And she has a better chance not to make that mistake? My entire point was that her reproductive strategy is in all likelihood going to choose the nigger (if she's a dumpster fire) while the father would choose a member of his in-group. Delegating the final choice to women is the first step to wrecking a nation.

Uhh…. I don't think so user. Another thing is having her go to college is completely unnecessary and works a wedge in between the two proper phases in her life. One way or another, when women are involved with academia, things that are whole-undermining will be pushed regardless of the patriarchal status of the society.

Listen I took a minute to decide that I shouldn't respond to your posts anymore. The last thing I'll say to you is that you need to think more realistically and read more. Goodbye mate.

I disagree, their reproductive strategy is not what's most important. What's most important is having someone in charge over them, and that should be their father until marriage. However, that's not a concept you can enforce other than culturally, otherwise people will naturally reject it and do everything in their power to counter it.

Wrong. Women would've never started the suffrage movement on their own, it was men who pushed them into it. Last time I checked it wasn't just any group of men either, but rather (((men))).

In antiquity things were different in how sexual relations came about, back then sex after marriage was the norm. These days lower AOC would transfer to more casual sexual encounters between older men and younger women. This is due to premarital encounters being the norm.

The reason it's psychologically damaging is because women instinctively know they become less and less valuable to future mates the more and more they've been used. It has nothing to do with being secretive, just what sex currently is in todays society.

No it doesn't. Like I said, they're people, although I can't force you to believe that, while discussing this that needs to be taken into account. Women aren't just domesticated animals with instinctive rules one documents to manage them. They're not equal to men, that's true and obvious, but they've still got minds of their own which they use to dream and desire. The extra time in our lives gives them the ability to make a more informed choice on who they want to spend their life with, and that shouldn't just be anyone.

But that's ridiculous if you consider the idea that people select their mates off physical attributes, something that was brought into this discussion earlier, because you don't know what they're going to look like in their final form. All woman look childlike when they're children, but who actually has those attributes when fully developed is another matter.

You don't delegate the final choice, but you do allow them the first choice. The women should bring suitors to her father, not the other way around. The reason for this is a looser culture that has naturally come about due to longer life spans. In antiquity a father would go out and find the best suitors, and then present them to his daughter, because little time was available to make the decision or to reproduce in comparison to modern day.

It's not about my choice or your choice user, people make their own decisions and natural selection occurs by itself. Patriarchy as a concept isn't something that was ever state- or academia- enforced, it is something that naturally and organically occurs because men are naturally better. The same way modern feminism is naturally falling out of favor and is perceived as disgusting.

You seem neurotic in your desire to keep women in their place, as if we will somehow loose power if we don't enforce strict rules of conduct. To me that suggests a personal fear within yourself, but rest assured that society itself will always remain patriarchal because simply don't function any other way.

Nature guides everything, our culture will naturally bounce back to a more objective and pragmatic one when things start to fall apart due to feminism and cultural marxism. As posted in that picture earlier, everything is in a natural state of flux. The world's making a lot of mistakes right now, but those will naturally be corrected, especially once it becomes apparent that they were in fact mistakes. The world needs to get burned the same way that a father lets his son burn himself a little, because then he learns the reality of why playing with fire is a mistake.
spoilered because it's straying off topic: A prime example of nature taking it's course is this year's presidential election, it's extremely obvious that Trump will be elected, and this is all despite a "fear" campaign smearing him as sexist, bigoted, etc. The reality is that people are tired of hearing those terms, and they're tired of the path that society is on, mostly because the current path is extremely impractical and is ruining us. He's just the first step back in the right direction though, not anywhere near the final step.

That's because I've got science, facts and logic on my side whereas you have shitty political ideology that can't beat the truth.

I don't even understand what you're saying here. I was contending that their reproductive strategy undermines the whole and should be repressed in a society through an authority figure, and therefore we should have a women marry young as to maximize the amount of authority in her life. If she were to grow into adulthood with paternal authority, the amount of authority exercised over her would decrease with her age, while if she was married early, her husband would fill the void of diminishing authority in her life with a new one.
You seem to be agreeing with me.

And why give an attack surface for jews to take advantage of? If authority was present maximally all throughout a woman's life, her nature couldn't be magnified by them.

It seems like I'm reiterating the same points. second post I made in the thread

I think is right in saying
Where there is no bond, a woman loses value. In marriage, there is the most extreme bond, and she doesn't psychologically believe she loses value. Hypothetically, let's say a 14 year old virgin has a relationship with a 21 year old man. If it were a proper, loving relationship where pair bonding was present (premarital so it's not ideal), and there was still psychological damage, then the pressure of society put on the couple to be heavily secretive would be the most probable cause of damage.

Where did I say this? If anything, I'm ascribing more agency onto them than you are as I understand that their reproductive strategy is diametrically opposed to the male reproductive strategy. To alleviate issues where two opposing forces in a greater whole exist, the more holistic entity must take dominance over the less holistic one. To maximize this dominance women must marry early, so that the paternal authority in their life doesn't comparatively diminish as they age into adulthood. It's as simple as that.

Just as men pursue their reproductive strategy in creating holistic entities greater than themselves, so too do women seek to undermine this holistic entity when they are not given proper authority. Naturally, they seek authority, if they are not given it, they seek to undermine what their men built, so that they receive authority from a new tribe. They have minds so that they may decide what path to take in sating their dreams and desire, that are predicated on their nature. You're being naive if you think that women on the whole can consciously go against their own nature.

You sound like a trve romantic user. Relationships have more to do with bonding than finding the "one". Extra time (to decide, not to bond) doesn't necessarily translate to later success in relationships. If anything, extra time to test the waters or whatever, would translate into more promiscuity in the society than otherwise.

I already addressed this in . My earlier point is especially valid considering how monogamy has essentially guaranteed mates for the vast majority of any given population. I'd contend that what matters more is attractiveness on a monogamous context, within the family, where more children are born due to attractiveness as female's ages. Just to be autistic, let's break this down.

Female marries later:
Most females, neotenous later in life or not, will still mate
Those that don't will seek to project their reproductive strategy on higher institutions that the family
Neotenous females will comparatively mate in greater numbers as their husbands are attracted to them into the later period of their
Less bonding in each marriage, as women forgo the more impressionable time in their life to marry
Less overall male authority in society as there is a gap in between the states of her life (paternal authority, spousal authority)

Female marries earlier:
Most females, (more than above) neotenous later in life or not, will still mate
Those that don't will seek to project their reproductive strategy on higher institutions that the family
Neotenous females will comparatively mate in greater numbers as their husbands are attracted to them into the later period in their life
More bonding in each marriage, as women will use the more impressionable time in their life to marry
More overall male authority in the society

Seems like a no-brainer to me. Generally, you're right in saying that less females would mate if we marry later, and therefore only the neotenous, youthful, beautiful, etc. ones of that pool would mate, but, and I'd contend that the amount of non-neotenous females left out of the gene pool would be fairly negligible and the detriments of females having less bonding, less authority, etc would far outweigh the neotenous benefits.

I don't disagree, as I've stated a few times now. You seem to be mischaracterizing me.

I don't understand what you're saying here. If you mean to say that, giving women the right to choose their own mates without any say from authority will necessarily lead to eugenic outcomes, I would have to disagree. Look into hypergamy. Basically, in a society where no distinct classes are in place, and classes are purely economic, women who seek to marry up are successful at it since their job within the context of the family doesn't necessitate a high IQ, skills for a job, etc. while that is required for a male's standing/class in a society. So, egalitarianism is actually very dysgenic. You didn't even address my point, which was that effectively, in a woman's time in academia, she has neither a paternal nor spousal authority figure in her life, and therefore is able to push her interest not in the context of the family but on the greater context of culture/academia itself which would cause leftism to grow. There's no real necessity in having women seek higher education, and ultimately it leads to bad consequences on the society.

It was enforced through other institutions from the organic center/foundation that's natural developed. Its organic center is different from its enforcement. I'd agree though in academia never being an institution that has supported patriarchy.

You don't get the bow analogy. There's a natural balance between the male and female essence; masculinity and femininity. This balance involves a reconciliation out of one force dominating the other. When a reconciliation between these two forces comes to fruition, a greater whole(bow) is created. I've just taken this reconciliation to its logical conclusion and applied it absolutely. There's no neuroticism or fear involved, it's simply a matter of creating a completely holistic and organic where all units (family or otherwise) are aligned to the end of the whole.