You niggers do know that you can't be a sociopath and have social anxiety right?

Seriously though that's not what sociopaths are. It's fine just say you feel callous and cold. But you have real emotions too.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951602/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be a sociopath and have social anxiety is not a thing

Suck my dick nigger

Only the edgest of edgelords diagnose themselves with ASPD.

YOU RUINED IT

Niggers btfo when they realise they love people and have feelings and care.

Feel disappointment let it flow through you my child it's okay to feel..feel as much as you like. It's okay

It's okay to feel

he steal?

Yes he stole some shit. I feel for him anyways still. He's probably some poor ass trying to support his dying mom. Top feels my boi :(

Can you nogs stop making me feel emotional this shit is not halal

Yeah, but I do think there are a disproportionate amount of people who browse imageboards who could be clinically diagnosed with ASPD; however, they don't tend to have the level of self-awareness to admit it.

Nigga they're like 5% max. People in these boards are just lonely and feel alienated because of belief. They still care. And i bet my life that even the most racist people on here will spare a small child's life when beaten up by other blacks if they could. Because they care. They love people and are not and never were bad people. Most human are lovely people. They just need love to show it.

Humans*

I completely agree, I'm just saying that the % of anons with legit ASPD on imageboards would probably be higher than in the general population.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951602/

You're retarded. Don't make sweeping statements without even glancing at research on the topic.

Most "sociopaths" on this board claim it just because they're desensitized to gore

It doesn't really matter when you're a social outcast.

NOT THE MOMMA!!!!

Fuck you bitch, don't call me a nigger.

nigger