HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY, ANNA PAVAGA!! BEST WISHES FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE UNIVERSE!! ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ 💗 💓 💕 💖 💞 💘 💛 💙 💜 💚 💝 😘 😍 💟

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY, ANNA PAVAGA!! BEST WISHES FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE UNIVERSE!! ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ 💗 💓 💕 💖 💞 💘 💛 💙 💜 💚 💝 😘 😍 💟

She's 8.
She's 8.
She's 8.
She's 8.
Shes 8.
Shes 8.
Shes 8.
Shes 8.
Shes 8.

cute

samefag

wrong

she does have captivating eyes

damn, she's tiny for an 8

wait until shes legal and still looks 9

she is a runt

Disdain

Anna speaking English is even more cute

adorable

I don't wanna fug that loli tbh

why

vaginal and anal intercourse is out of the question since she's so petite for an 8 year old. oral isn't but she's honestly way too young for me. so:
i wanna hug that loli tbh.

sounds good. what about the other girls? (pimenova, zhenya, sabirova, etc.)

Anna is only for cuddling tbh, lewd thoughts will not be tolerated

would fug those 3 lolis tbh

pervert

same

rip

I'd say happy birthday anna too but doubt she is watching this thread

tbh

I wonder if she got her birthday spanking. I volunteer if she missed out.

My current waifu

Thanks for sharing!

why would a parent be okay with their daughter "modelling" and being posted online at that age? it's like beauty pageant kids in the US like jonbenet ramsey; they don't end up turning out too good on average

because money n shet

Happy birthday Anna

it's definitely not healthy. And all the attention can go to the girls head (hubris/arrogance). I think Pimenova's mom said she won't let Kristina read any comments on her page until she turns 13

:D

She'll be reading some of my comments:
i'd fug that loli tbh

Who's that?

That's beautiful

It's not healthy to be a fagget, or a garbageman, or a fast food eater. I think those things should be forbidden.

Wait what

What wait

a good parent tries to ensure their kid is/becomes none of those things, so your point is kind of retarded tbh

how the fuck this still up

It's a nice wholesome family thread, shillshithead!

shes not that hot. and shes being turned into a narcissist at such a young age

Only a fuck'n degenerate would sexualize Anna

>not that hot

happy birthday

Anna is sexual.

That means your an degenerate because him said only degenerates would say it so that means your degenerate because you said that because he said it.

o fug late happy birthday ana :D

i agree tbh

i want her to do cute little girl things and have a cute little girl life.

i also want lots of pictures and videos of her face and eyes to stay on the internet forever.

What the fuck is wrong with this place?

8 yos are hawt tbh

made me kek. iam so far gone user. also i thought this girl was like 5. i cant even tell girls ages at all. leave before its to late user. just leave

I'm going to stay as long as this lasts. I honestly just hope the "you can't turn into a pedo" narrative is true because teen girls are already very attractive to me and I heard it's where "this" all starts. Oh and I meant 8 year old little girl. I was just trying to comprehend why the fuck everyone is so normal and indifferent by the lewd comments ITT.

liking teens girls is normal tbh

thats not entirely true. there are people who just like teens and wont venture to pree teen area. i never liked teens. i would fuck like a 13yo or 14yo maybe but i dont find them exciting or attractive. i have always liked really young girls. but i wont go for like 4 and under.

because we are pedophiles

True. I guess the anons I've talked were just destined to likes children.
That's great because I don't understand the attraction to newborns.
That's fair.

Quite!

v