Holy fucking shit my dick is diamonds. look at the moufpiece on this nigress… could take five nigger dicks at once...

holy fucking shit my dick is diamonds. look at the moufpiece on this nigress… could take five nigger dicks at once. i want to frollock on that mouf so bad

============D

Anons plz help me find quality mouth screencaps from this vid and post them here. Whoever gets the widest mouth gape wins

wut

cumming

lotta biting power in them jaws
cracka ass cracka

Don't tell me this isn't media bias.

i'd fuck this piece of trash before i let my dick get near a nigger tbh

You know, I don't really give a shit if it is. What that girl did to our nigress was deplorable and unacceptable. I want the full book thrown at this cumskin bitch, then I want to put my cock in the shitskin's mouf

As if you can choose either.

Well that toothbrush trick gave her some nice white teeth.

spoopy

What the fuck is wrong with her skin? Was she rolling in mud or something? Or is it a horrid birth defect?

reminder

t. nigger

t. Amerimutt

Feil.

What next? You gonna call me a cumskin too while you're at it? You niggers really have the worst 'insults' for hwhites.

i don't feel the need to insult someone whose mere existence is an insult to life

The only insult here is you attempt to offend anyone with so little effort.

it's gonna be ok, nordbro. you're gonna get make it thru this

Thru your shitposting? I should think so - you haven't put much of an effort into it thus far.

nigger

who? what?

Seriously, what I don't understand, is how that people can

this is nigger dump now.

That pic is pretty accurate tbh.