4chan & Minor-Attraction?

Do you guys think 4chan would be receptive to hosting a channel dedicated to pedophilia like Holla Forums is? I know we're somewhat tolerated around here, but I've been thinking about branching out into another imageboard site if I can help it; maybe expand and give another focal point to the online community. Let me know what y'all think about it down below.

well, since halfchan is moderated by Holla Forums that might actually work

I dunno, man, leftists these days are pretty hostile to MAPs. Maybe marginally better than the right, really. Radical feminists and LGBT folk are especially venomous with their treatment of my kind. They practically treat us like flesh eating zombies, for Christ's sake.

No I was posting midgets in a 'teen' thread earlier and got banned twice. They told me to kms ;-;

Why don't you go test their receptivity?
Maybe you belong there.

I mean, most of half chan are babbies, so if you market it as an incentive for posters to play with more people their age, maybe you can get a positive response.

yeah no

Are you forgetting the VPN restrictions?

you can't deny the fact that dysnomia and some of the other globals have eased up on their moderation here. the only real one doing anything in terms of moderation is Jim and he's a fucking closet pedophile.

it all depends on whether you can get the kikes on board. if you have the kikes backing, you can have the new forum. might have to talk directly to gookmoot

Well, I'm looking through a thread on /r9k/, and I'm seeing a fair number of clear pedophobes.

I don't use proxies.

I'd be very surprised. 4chan's main goal is selling advertising, and nothing scares advertisers off like MAPs. Even loli threads were being deleted from /a/ for quite a while.

Yeah, I'm starting to get the memo. Some douche is trying to convince me that he changed his orientation by attending conversion therapy over a 2 year period. Pretty sad, if you ask me.

heiled for successful conversion therapy

Idiots have always made up stories like that. Of course every time it has been studied scientifically conversion therapy has been found to be entirely ineffective.

Are you gay?

Don't worry, I know they're shitting me, so I'm not too worried about.

No, I'm a pedophile.

You can have as much pedo discussion as you want on halfchan, knock yourself out. They don't tolerate pictures of girls under the age of 20 so keep that in mind.

If it's another focal point you're looking to create then the growing MAP community on tumblr is your only alternative.

sage because I recognize you from your posts wishing death and prison rape on other pedos

That certainly wasn't me. One of the reasons I registered my name was because I wanted to protect it from being hijacked, which it certainly seems like it was, by your account.

The lot on Tumblr are mind numbingly anti-reform; I really don't want to associate with people like that.

Fuck. No.

I'm sure you've seen how quickly that shit gets out of hand on Holla Forums. Now add a few million more users and use your imagination.

>>>/younglove/37721
>>>/younglove/37306
What are you saying, then. Someone impersonated you and wrote a dozen lengthy posts just so they could insert a few cold words to make you look bad. Not only that, you never bothered to disown those words, even though elsewhere you freaked out when someone used your nickname in jest.

FUCK!

Beggars can be choosers.

kek

How many unique visitors do you think there are per month?

Law enforcement never has to

Oh, that? Yeah, I stand by what I wrote there: Omnipolitics16 fucked up big time, and he deserves whatever comes to him. We don't owe that kid anything. And, Leonard was being a prissy old timer. Like I said back then, "Don't start none, there won't be none." You make it sound worse than it is.

You guys must have a rather large cache of already made Simpson memes or something.

I mean, we really wouldn't get along. If you think I bicker and fight with y'all, just wait until I got in the ring with them. It wouldn't be pretty.

AKA 'banchan"

4chan had a loli board back in the day, but moot pussied out of it and deleted it

Absolutely not. 4chan hands out permanent bans to "idiot pedophile(s)" (that's the ban reason given) all the time, even for purely textual content.

i got banned fron 4chan for asking a question about beastiality.

If you even post a clothed loli or the face of a cheese star they ban you instantly its cucked as fuck. Either you go to mewch, 2ch or brocollifox

halfchan is the babbies first chan. Either they pussy out and leave forever letting the new mass of babbies in or they man up and discover loli love and move on to here

It's faggots like you that'll prevent a loli board from ever being made

Kill yourself immediately

We should figure out a term besides newfag for people like this whos first chan is Holla Forums. I hope you got here in 2015 so your first experience with imageboards isn't the shithole this place is now.
I pity the young blood that grows up without a good imageboard to waste their life on.

You are not tolerated scatfag, you should and will be gased by FBI.

In that case you can go and fuck yourself. Your real intentions are plain to see.