Why do the pedos not get b&? Just look at the board log and you'd see Jimmy created 15 permanent bans. What do?

Why do the pedos not get b&? Just look at the board log and you'd see Jimmy created 15 permanent bans. What do?

This is Holla Forums.
There is no such thing as a ban here.
If you want bans, go to 4chan.
Holla Forums allows VPN posts, meaning that while mods can ban a specific IP, they can not ban a specific user because VPNs allow you to switch your IP at will. So a user gets "banned", switches their IP, and seconds later is able to post again.

So given that VPN posting is allowed here, the mods have no tools to actually ban anyone, which is why the place is so full of shit all the time.

Now…the question you may be asking at this point is why does Holla Forums allow VPN posts? The answer to that is partly that they are ignorant of what the term "freedom" means as it applies to speech, and partly that they are completely spineless in the face of social pressure. In other words, they are stupid pussies.

dude stop its a fucking b8

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

cause we're paid shills, not pedos tbh

You said you weren't back.

did i?

Yeah unless you're not the same user from yesterday.

who can remember so old history?

it could have been my brother tbh

Hex is active again and one of (((them))) starts posting again. (((Coincidence))) I think not.

Mods are actively trying to kill the board by letting spamfaggots run rampant and not deleteing spam threads.

Thanx 4 your input, FBI; but you are more than welcome to just fuck right the hell off.

And it is working splendidly.

Jim is an idiot.

What he is doing is wasting his time.

it would be more effective if he banned all VPNs/proxies.

Until then, what he is doing is wasting his time.

kys diaperfag

internet toughboi

Diaperfags are welcome to stay tbh.

no tbh

one lucky bear

Aww are you leaving? :(

kys

There is so much pedo shit on this site that my brain just filters it out automatically and I don't even notice it anymore

While this is undoubtably true, you are an even bigger idiot than he is for this statement:
No it would not. Effective, maybe, for whatever the hell (You) would like to see, FBI! This site would die even quicker than it already is. But you knew that when you said that, FBI.

can't leave cause im not really here

You bring up a good point.

t. pedo
what did he mean by this?

Trips of Truth.

I FUCKING HATE LESBIANS

Or just close the website, same thing.

You're not wrong.

i wanna fug that loli tbh

she is way too tiny for that

ok
i wanna face fug that loli tbh

Ask the others to comeback tbh

who tbh?

Your friends

you mean my excolleagues? we got laid off because budget cuts tbh

But… daddy still calls me his "Swallow"… what does he mean?

Can you and your ex colleagues shill for free because I'd really appreciate you guys making a short comeback. It doesn't have to be long just long enough to give this place a reality check.

we aint mods you know

A shekel will be deposited directly into your bank account. It won't necessarily be as free as what the mods do. I respect you guys tbh.

yes master, thank you master, we will do our best