Hey so I've been using a fake chad tinder profile, to get numbers and address...

Hey so I've been using a fake chad tinder profile, to get numbers and address. You guys can do what ever you want with them(I'll post more if you guys want)

Other urls found in this thread:

spin.com/featured/matt-mondanile-ducktails-real-estate-sexual-misconduct-allegations-detailed/
fortune.com/2017/10/30/uk-parliament-sexual-harassment-scandal/
vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/silicon-valleys-sexual-harassment-crisis-keeps-getting-worse
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/31/npr-news-editor-hit-with-allegations-sexual-harassment-by-two-women.html
usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/07/17/sexual-harassment-fox-news-murdochs-overhaul-culture-eyes-sky/460303001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kinda funny. bumping

post more.

wow. not even surprised.

How do you know they have STIs?
Or can your virgin pedo self not comprehend that adults like to have sex?

Its Holla Forums so the doctrine thats gonna get spouted is:
Normie roastie whore. I know how bad women are I talked to one once. Stupid normies! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Cause almost everyone here is a wanabe r9kbot of some kind.

Mods should send these types of anons into the shadow realm that is wizardchan.
They will meet like minded - well, not even the wizards are this annoying.

Holla Forums please leave.
3D is and forever will be PD.

May I recommend Wizardchan, user.
You will fit right in.

This shit is pretty funny, actually.
Uhh… ok kewl

Girls wonder why men are more sexually aggressive these days. Gee, I wonder.

You're terrible at Chad LARPing

They say men are not sexually aggressive enough tbh. Like the "vegan" epidemic in Japan.

Who the fuck is they? Because that's definitely not what's being reflected in the media/social media.

I have a bridge I want to sell you, user. $1.00. Throw in 50c and I will give you the river under it.

Thats funny, some nigg messaged me earlier on my account. What do?

No, I'm aware of all of those things you pointed out. I think it depends on your social circle. See, I've always had liberal hipster friends, and trust me, you really need to watch your step around those types of girls. As for your average girl, I think they're becoming more sensitive to sexual aggressions tbqhwyf.

That's like saying "durrr, it's opposite day". The idea that these things don't influence real life is pretty stupid.

post more

Personally, I'd be cool to the hideous ones. They don't deserve to be kicked while they're already down.

People pretend on social media the same way they pretend in church, user.
Yes, it shows how shallow most people are but more so it shows a certain duplicity.
People post the highlights on their life on social media, not the darker more mundane things.
Even if these girls play hard to get and sainty online, you can be 100% sure they are either sluts in private or crazy enough to believe their own hype.
No, you do. Girls like that can sniff out weakness and they exploit it.
They can see what a little sweetheart you are, so they give you shit.
They treat me as if they are afraid of me but they never dare mention their liberal bullshit to me.
I guess I am just a brute. lol.

To an extent, yes. But again, you're being rather naive to think these things don't have an effect on how girls might process sexual advances.

No… you cannot be 100% sure. And I'm not saying that most girls don't sleep around (they do), but God help you if you overstep boundaries and you're not at least above a 7.

Oh, it's another episode of "I'm gonna pretend this shit isn't anonymous". Believe it or not, I've probably fucked more girls than the past 50 posters.

Wow, you sound like a really cool dude, broseph.

Btw, here's an article about a semi-famous attractive musician who overstepped one too many boundaries.
spin.com/featured/matt-mondanile-ducktails-real-estate-sexual-misconduct-allegations-detailed/

But I suppose he just wasn't alpha enough, huh?

Yes, it effects it but in a shallow way. A way that is impulsive, subject to change on a fly.
A 7? Please. You need top-notch looks when you have nothing else to offer. Just like the dumb pretty girls. If someone uses their fucking brains and are not completely hideous they can bag girls and I know they do. Although, I will admit manlets have a higher huddle to overcome.
Bagging girls doesn't make you any less weak. That's not the dichotomy I am espousing. I know a lot of feminine men that get women. But along with getting the pussy they are given a lot of shit.
I know it might be hard for you to comprehend that there are people who don't suffer from your strain of autism but there are, user.

Which is precisely what makes it so dangerous. It's not that girls don't want to fuck, it's that they're fickle, and as you said, very weak to social pressure.

Thanks for reinforcing my point, I guess.

Something tells me you have a rather juvenile position on what constitutes "strength"–perhaps informed by too much time spent on Holla Forums.

Ouch. Very weak attempt at a burn tbh.

Read this … or don't, whatever. It'll shed light on what I'm talking about.

Dangerous? Exaggerating much. Proves what I said about you. It's usually the weak that have a propensity for exaggeration, projecting their inner fears on the outside world when no present danger exist.
non-sequitur. try again.
not an argument
Something tells me it worked.

This guy is your reference for an alpha being fucked over by women? Seriously? What kind of "alpha" needs to do this shit? Weak school shooter types do this shit. Man, it's like you and Elliot Rodgers are related or something.

Here are some full convos with them: imgur.com/a/LUEUA

Yes, as in "facing criminal prosecution" dangerous. Or, like some cunt going around making accusations to anyone who'll listen.

Do you even remember how this got started?
Lol

Try making one worthy of anything more.

You realize I was only being sarcastic when I said "alpha", right? That term is very subjective. He's an example of a successful, good looking guy who got utterly fucked for being too sexual aggressive–an example of what I've been talking about this whole time. But of course you'd dismiss the evidence on some shaky grounds.

Btw, you can take your pick of so-called "alpha" CEOs that have been in the news lately.

>You need top-notch looks when you have nothing else to offer.
Read this carefully and you will see wherein you have erred.

And? How likely is that to lead to anything? Celebs get trapped in these situations the most because of the scandal it invokes but how many are wrongfully indicted? Next to none. Like I said, exaggerations of a fearful mind that makes peoples the dark with boogie men.
Oh, I am sorry. Are you admitting that you have nothing else to offer but looks? Okay, at least you're honest.
He is an example of someone seeing fucked over for being sexual deviant, not aggressive. The sicko tries to fuck people in their sleep for crying out loud.
I think of sexual aggressive I think of the man taking the dominant role in a sexual encountered wanted by both parties. Again, is your last name Rodgers?
LOL! Posting the response to your own stupidity as a premptive way of making not state it. Nice try. I'll state it anyway. have you heard of what Weinstein did, running up and just jacking it in front of women, raping them, and other such deviant behaviour.
Sexual deviant =/= sexually aggressive
Plus, you should see the guy speak, he gives off those creepy vibes. He could have had women however much he waned to without raping them, but being the crazy type normal sexual interraction wasn't enough. He had to go to the extremity. Check out his body language in this embed. He fucked Lawrence. Why couldn't he conitnue to fuck other stars for their roles? They would gladly do it. There would be no danger if his sickness hadn't made one.

fuck off with your long posts and show us the goods

All kinds of typos in my post but the point still stands.

penis

Ok, now you're tripping over yourself. There have been countless powerful men who have been outed or fired for harrassment/assault/rape lately.

How likely? Depends on the case. And it's not just "celebs", it's… fucking hell, are you really this dense? They may not be found guilty, but their lives are often destroyed, and the court of public opinion is often pretty brutal.

Don't. Believe. Everything. You read. In one of the stories, the girl was complaining that he was fondling in her in bed and she rejected him and then he stopped but he was mad the next morning because she wouldn't fuck him–that's not newsworthy, that's hysteria, and that's what happens when hashtags get started.

Weinstein is a bit of an extreme case. Sure, he's the epitome of a sleaze. Here, let me spoofeed little babby…
fortune.com/2017/10/30/uk-parliament-sexual-harassment-scandal/
vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/silicon-valleys-sexual-harassment-crisis-keeps-getting-worse
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/31/npr-news-editor-hit-with-allegations-sexual-harassment-by-two-women.html
usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/07/17/sexual-harassment-fox-news-murdochs-overhaul-culture-eyes-sky/460303001/

That shit is barely scratching the surface. In those articles, you'll find stories ranging from unwanted kisses, to leg touching, to dick pics, to lewd voicemails, to men simply asking a woman for sex. These are all powerful, successful men–some of them are even good looking as well.

Is this funny funny?

Here are some more of the messages , anyone going to use the numbers,(if you do post what you do with them, for all of us to see,)

hAHAAAA i CAnT sToP lAughIng hAAHAAhhahahaaahahaahahaaAAHAHSASk Asada

came buckets tbh

Post the picture of """you"""

And how do you know there weren't guilty? You're the one tripping over yourself. Sexual aggression and sexual deviance are not the same thing.
Ruined by false charges. Man, stop your foolishness. They are ruined by their own self pity when they fake charges get to them. The public opinion is not the one doing it.
And I guess you have inside information that wasn't in the article. You know for a fact he isn't guilty. You will make all kinds of logical leaps to prove you false world view. I see that now.
>fortune.com/2017/10/30/uk-parliament-sexual-harassment-scandal/
>vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/silicon-valleys-sexual-harassment-crisis-keeps-getting-worse
>foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/31/npr-news-editor-hit-with-allegations-sexual-harassment-by-two-women.html
>usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/07/17/sexual-harassment-fox-news-murdochs-overhaul-culture-eyes-sky/460303001/
Wow, it's like you can't read and comprehend or something. Sexual aggression and sexual deviance are not the same thing. Plus citing ongoing cases is pointless since we do not know if they are guilty or not.

What does good looks have to do with it. Like I said in the above referenced post, good looks in men is really overhyped. It not that important, except from little backstreet boy types. You are shallow and believe social media hype so I can see how you believe this bullshit. Fat slobs around my parts pull women all the time and they look like they could be the girls' fathers. But you think someone needs to be a 7 or higher? Tsk tsk!

So what picture did you use as your profile pic?

ahaha kill yourself

Of leg-touching or sending an unwanted dick pic? Couldn't care less. Again… missing the point.

I have 0 clue what you're talking about here.

No, do you? Why would you believe them without evidence? Especially when a few of the accusations are nothing more than… wait for it… a guy being a bit too sexually aggressive for their comfort.

So, you believe that those things would qualify as sexual deviancy rather than aggression? I'm beginning to think you've bought into the hysteria. Asking a girl for sex or touching her leg hardly qualifies as sexual deviancy.

I was just bolstering the point–that some are not only rich and powerful, but good looking to boot. I guess I need to spell everything out for you.

I am not missing anything. You are the one forgetting why I started replying to you in the first place. It was about sexual aggression and I made the distinction between sexual aggression and sexual deviance, which most of the cited references you have provided seem to be guilty of.
You were the one claiming the charges even if false ruin their lives in the public opinion and I ma saying it didn't. They wallowed in their sorrow for having been accused and thus chose to cower instead of leaving their lives.
Lo, Elliot Rodgers, touching a girl's legs out of the blue and especially if she was giving no indication that she wanted it is sexual deviance.
You brought this up. Citing creeps to prove your point.
I can see you desperately want an excuse to be misogynistic so I will leave you to your own delusions. I can see why these women react to you guys the way they do.

The "distinction" would be a matter of perspective. And as far as I'm concerned, if you're sticking with your argument that the sexual advances that I outlined are examples of sexual deviancy, you're completely contradicting your position on women wanting guys to be MORE sexually aggressive.

This is demonstrably false. I'm not going to spoonfeed you any more articles, but just do a Google search for men who were fired under ALLEGATIONS of sexual harrassment.

Well, which is it, user? Do girls want men to be more sexually aggressive or not? Let me refer you back to the statement that started this whole bickering session in the first place…
I'm not completely excusing this behavior, but a guy touching a womans leg is something that should be addressed on the spot, and if it continues, THEN she should take further action.

See:
See: hypocrite
See: you just went full libtard

It is not hypocrisy to state facts.
Even women I am close to admit they they make emotional statements that men had better not take seriously. You sound like a wizard for not knowing this.

Anyway, I other things to do.

Uh huh

I hope you learned something from our little chat, son.

Lol. Fuck, I really set you up on this one.

moar

pick one

Opinion discarded. You can go be a high-heel licking sissy phaggot somewhere else.

Whoa, so you mean to say you were just trolling this entire time? Shit, I thought you were just a total fucking retard, but damn, you really got me.

Whoa, no, I mean I set you up for an easy jab. Whoa, you're really not good at understanding stuff. Like, wow… just… wow, user.

Oh damn, so you weren't really trying to act like a total retard. Instead, you were trying to "set me up for an easy jab" by acting like a total retard? Got it.

I understand it's distressing to have your ass handed to you, but don't worry, it happens to the best of us.

Word to the wise: when you pitch a hissy fit (like you're doing right now), it makes you seem even more pathetic.

I don't know man, embarrassing yourself and outing yourself as a retard is one hell of a weird way to hand my ass to me. But hey, whatever man. Each to their own.

K.

Sure is mad in here