What do you dislike about this board?

What do you dislike about this board?

What are your problems with it?

Go ahead and let it out.

I actively dislike being asked in a thread what I dislike about this board. That is what I dislike.

lol. banned from 4 chan?

idk i hardly even come here any more

i left because there weren't enough users, and the ones that were still lingering around mostly just complained

where to?

Facebook and Reddit

you

Pdeo scum

no ids and flags make me sad

he is right you know

IP-based flags are nice

>>>/cuckchan/
You have to go back

Back they go
Back to the muck from whence they came

Fucked yer mouth

No thanks

Cuckchan? Hilarious chan!

on topic

‘’Italics test’’

NIGGER

I dislike the lack of cancer.

We need more banana or moonman.

fuck off scatfag

You fuck off

I used to not like it. Now IDGAF one way or the other. Like and dislike no longer apply. Kind of like we think of dust.

the pedo shit really gets on my nerves tbh

i just want to shitpost and have a laugh, can't those fuckers crawl back into their holes and leave us be?

Your doing a bad job if the pedo threads aren't full of scat tbh

Or rather, how we don't think of dust.

I've been saying it repeatedly. Stop deleting non-spam legal pictures.

This is just cuckchan for pedos now.
Everytime an influx from 4/b/ arrives the pedos come out in force, hoping to drive the cancer out. But it just breeds more cancer. Having more shitty threads that are all the same does not in any way coax quality posters to waste their time posting quality content on this board, especially considering that anything qualitylicious will either get lost in the oceans of piss here, or get expunged by Dysnomia whenever he gets a new asscrackin' itch to fuck with the userbase.
There is no possibility this will end well. Watching it all burn isn't even that entertaining anymore. The only way this place will ever even be tolerable again is if a lighter touch is used. Leave well enough alone. Stop encouraging this pedo/anti war, and, by all means, stop encouraging cuckchanners and their cuckery around here! You can't ban cancer. It only makes it worse. But you sure as hell don't have to keep feeding it!
Also, Halloween died already this year and wants its fucking skeletons back.

if I didn't like this board I wouldn't be here.

If you like it, then why are you a sagefag on every post?