Have to deal with women every day for my job

How the fuck do you 'channel your anger' into something? When I'm angry I just want to destroy or maim what is causing me to be upset, not play a piano.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/30/arun-gandhi-grandfather-mahatma-gandhi-saw-anger-fuel-for-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i just fap or listen to horrorcore rap when iam angry

i see a solution to both your problems right there

OP again. Fapping also helps me forget why I was even angry

relevant. this guy the best

If you want horror core you need brother lynch hung. that said, my friend is a gay, but looks like a super nazi with his blond hair blue eyes and body building, and so women ask him for shit all the time. He turns them down stone faced as fuck and gets tremendous joy from their obvious mix of confusion/anger/sadness of having a man not cater to them. I would recommend putting yourself in a situation where a cute girl has to ask you for help, tries to use her "sexual charms" to make you think you should do it, and laughing in her face and telling her they are equal now. It is remarkably refreshing. just make sure you watch their expression and the desperation in their eyes when they realize they won't get a free ride.

i know him but i prefer evil pimp

you don't "channel your anger" user. you learn to ignore it. do your best to fill your life with positive things and the anger subsides
also, find a new job or start fucking those bitches

You've gotta channel your anger into something that's actually corresponding. Examples being boxing or lifting weights.

I think you just answered your own question.

lifting wont make anyone less mad or grant catharsis. boxing will

anger is a motivator. Were u putting somethign off? Do it

Angeris not a motivator. It is an impediment.

u r wrong as fuck

-_-

Wrong. Hate and anger are powerful tools.

Is this Palpatine talking?

You have too much of an emotional investment user. Gamify things, put that energy into achieving your outcomes, and the stress will disappear.

Especially if that office is, as you say, full of stupid women.

Go to twitch, all the women there have IQ's lower than 10.

Anger is the best motivator especially with alcohol

Nigger

Ghandi is known as one of the most peaceful people on Earth. But few people know the guy had major anger issues. He used to get into fights all the time as a kid and used to beat his wife. Then one he decided he's going to use this energy for good.
>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/30/arun-gandhi-grandfather-mahatma-gandhi-saw-anger-fuel-for-change