Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/27/world/middleeast/cia-arms-for-syrian-rebels-supplied-black-market-officials-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

come on nigger at least put some effort in

people die all the time. who gives a fuck

also stay the fuck out of middle east and maybe they wont come biting back. you created this mess american imperialist

Why? It seems to me like the least fun way to kill people tbh.

kek

blame capitalism for this

#spooped

>(((capitalism)))
of course

Because they are not the sharpest tools in the shed. When someone competent decides to kill a lot of people you get Breivik, McVeigh or Osama but most mass murderers just aren't that bright.

9/11 was an inside job, you bluepilled fuck

That's right, your government is all powerful and nothing could possibly happen without their approval.

wtf i love halloween now

fuck, here we go again
prepare for the crossposters

anything to boost the pph and activity yo

They are one and the same, newfag.

Not really, if the CIA wants to over throw a government they need to do it on the cheap by supplying training and weapons to rebels.
nytimes.com/2016/06/27/world/middleeast/cia-arms-for-syrian-rebels-supplied-black-market-officials-say.html
If you really want a government overthrown you need a proper war which needs a motive.

meep meep truck of peace coming through

Halloween is a imperialistic capitalistic corporate anglo-celtic and anglo-centric WH*TE celebration that destroys aboriginal cultures and thats why it should be abolished.

meep meep do pedos live in the woods where they stalk children?

"LOL Y R MUSLIMS SO VIOLENT XD"

"The US is completely responsible and this isn't primarily fueled by muslim infighting"

I'm not going to apologize for winning. All you did here was show that my country is superior to yours.

Guess what? The 'mericans won't behead you for turning down a burger in any of those nations.

No, but they'll carpet bomb you if you don't embrace capitalism.

Celts controlled Europe a few hundred years ago, if we're going by your logic, the Irish were at one point in time superior to the rest of Europe. Also, Africa used to be one of the wealthiest continents in the world.

I'm not going to apologize for winning. All you are doing is complaining that my country is superior to yours. Conquest and expansion of civilization are objective measures of success at the game of life.

wouldn't be a thing if you cucks wouln't let 3DPD let them in

Get real, user.
We all know your controlled by Israel anyways.
Also, military presence isn't indicative of conquest.

well now beaners and niggers are expanding white womens holes and soon there wont be none of you left

We could nuke that entire shithole out of existence if we wanted to and no one would be able to stop us.
Except it is. Having stronger force be it though tactics, technology, etc means that you are objectively superior. America is stronger than whatever third world shithole you live in and that's just a fact.

Potato niggers outperform you academically, they're also wealthier.
You have literally no culture other than school shootings, you decadent faggot.

Money means nothing when the bigger guns are being pointed at you.
Spotted the leftard.

No white people have culture, just not Americans.
The U.S.A. has no poets no painters no architects or composers of world stature. Whatever culture it has is borrowed from Europe.The land lacks its own language, culture,and civilization.It has borrowed everything,generally debasing it by Americanizing it,never improving it. Americanization is a kind of kitschification that gives every cultural value an American stamp,turning a mature language into slang, the waltz into jazz,a work of literature into a crime story.
We really have the wrong image of America. Hollywood films are mostly to blame,since they present the life style of the upper ten thousand, which most Americans themselves experience though films.
If the Americans lacked money, they would probably be the most despised people in the world.Everything is junk and make-believe. Everything in their media sensational.Public opinion can be kneaded like dough.It is a paradise for cunning Jews and businessmen who terrorise the people while flying the fake flag of democracy

It just occurred to me, that very few significant inventions were ever created by Americans and this is despite its massive population, resources and power. Even prominent American "inventors", such as Thomas Edison, stole all of his ideas from superior (non-American) scientists, such as Tesla and only did so to turn a profit. Sure, the internet and mobile phones were created by Americans, but these ideas were not entirely original.
Take Scotland for example; penicillin (one of the most important discoveries ever), television, the telephone and most importantly GTA were all created by Scottish people.
Even Ireland, a country which has been historically oppressed, has individuals, such as, Robert Boyle (the inventor of modern chemistry) and John Holland (who invented the modern submarine).
I don't even need to talk about English inventions – there are just too many.
Are Americans just really fucking stupid or am I missing something?

This. Europe will always be more important than the (((USA))). I don't care about USA, I care about the Motherland!

Stay mad. We created everything of value that allows modern civilization to function.

Name one.

Electricity

Not American, you massive retard.
Nikola Tesla was born in Serbia.

You sound like a communist who gets assblasted every time he's proven wrong.

And you double fuckwit, Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity.

But he wasn't American; what you just said was categorically wrong and I corrected you.

*blocks your path*

If you come to america, take advantage of american infastructure and society in order to create something of value, the results are american owned. Otherwise you can go back to your eurocuck shithole if you don't like that.

Really makes you think

Communism is the answer

You should be angry at your government, you massive brainlet.

That's why I voted Trump in. He's been doing nothing but winning for us since.

checked

I'm not surprised tbh

kys amerilard

fuck off to reddipol cumskin

amerilards were a mistake

amerilards were a mistake

israel was a mistake.

the one country that worships at the altar of Israel is the USrael

You could say the same thing about Germany, Sweden, France, and the UK with that logic.

no. the USA is the MAIN source of the problem. It is just a continuation of the Anglokike empire which was always Philosemitic (pro-Jew)

wew lad

Is it wrong that I automatically read the thumbnail as saying "B dead"?

Understandable mistake.
Nice dubs.

USA is the most Jewish country on the planet. And I don't mean just the numbers

It's called keeping your enemies close. He played 4d chess with the media and he's doing the same with the jews in washington.

Holla Forums is dead, only it wasn't run over by a Muslim.
It was drowned in its own shit by an obese pederast.