Can we get a classic human art thread going. We haven't had one in a while...

Can we get a classic human art thread going. We haven't had one in a while, and the anatomy of the humanoid is such a brilliant form.

Gotta go sleep now, but good idea so have a bump.

this pleases my cock

Honestly the physically /fit/ human body is absolutely beautiful.

This. I love that my country has a lasting tradition of revering the perfection of the human body. There's so much to get inspired from.

We had one like yesterday, but I'm ok with this.

I see the jew

We should all understand beauty, and what makes art, (good art at lest) beautiful. Heres an easily digestible video to start.

its not a painting but fits with the theme

I… I could… use some more of this

i think we all could, user
:^(

One day we'll all have genetically engineered waifus who aren't prone to emotional thinking or hysteria.

One day

user, what the fuck are you posting?

that image wasn't for the thread subject it was in response to the other Holla Forumsack. c'mon son.

Does it even occur to you people that these were basically what started (((Feminist))) political movements in Western Europe to begin with? I think the most prominent is a prostitute sitting in a French park next to her brothel's owner, and the client is a dune coon. The prostitute is meant to be looking at the viewer.

We really need to appreciate Arno Breker.

portrayals of life, especially if it's realistic, is never degenerate.

When Hitler came to power and Goebbels put in charge of propoganda, he specifically warned the people against the "no fun allowed" faggots. Yes, there is degeneracy, and yes, we need to fight against it. But you also have the paranoid zealots on the opposite end of the spectrum who see degeneracy and evil in every leaf on a tree and every curve of the body, and having those people dictate what is and isn't acceptable is just as destructive to society as any horribly degenerate kike shit.

Both sides are anti-life more or less.

Kind of OT, yet germane to today.

That's true. Some people think you need balance in everything, and that extremes are bad; as we can see from some things on here, there are times that being extreme is a good and useful thing. We need to be extreme to fight against the kikes. We need to be extreme to show people we're serious. People who always try to sit in the middle and balance everything are rarely respected, and few listen or care to their opinions because it's not polarizing, and people are emotional.

However, once our extremism has served its purpose, we need to be careful not to let it consume us after the battle is over. The ridiculous degenerate kike shit surrounding and suffocating us and society everywhere is highly unhealthy and desctructive of a good society. However, so will being extremely puritan, prudish, ice cold serious authoritarians with no sense of humor or appreciation of the good things in life.

I think the most important quality that is not covered adequately by ambiguous art like the third sculpture in is the quality of the lady's behavior.

Really, the most important quality in the art of a girl is the comeliness of her illustration, not the sexiness or fitness. A woman that isn't fit can't be comely, and slutty or emotionally abusive types can't be comely either. What's left only fits into one category, a reliable and lovable woman.

looks like aspie girl… reminded me of my filename

i swear that's a teenage clone of anita sarkeesian
what the fuck

It's not. She's a model for a clothes company selling stocks of older leftovers.

How old do you think this girl is?

Lol at faggots who fall for the age of consent meme

sasuga

Stop posting Jews in this thread.

This thing is ugly.

All these women look like greek statues with the straight nose (like Louis Theroux)

Is this bygone genetics or artistic license?

i think back in the day there was essentially one ideal standard for beauty in regards to women. It's why Renaissance paintaings and portraits of women all have the kind of body type you see just like in this thread.

The paintings themselves are beautiful and take a godly amount of skill, but I'm wondering if that was really the "wow she's gorgeous" kind of look a few hundred years back. I understand that perhaps standards have changed (as we have certainly evolved over a time span of a few hundreds years, albeit not much) but that kind of look does nothing for me. The girl in OP's pic is the kind of woman I'd pine after, but most of the traditional Victorian era body types shown in paintings I don't find attractive.

Artists back in the day used other artists as reference for faces/bodies what not. Prime example is of dark age paintings where babies have old men faces - it's because monks would reference other monks works.

Same thing happened with the renaissance and other art movements. So yeah, more of a creative commons license.

Anyone have the statues with the women, and it looks like real cloth and not just stone? Those are always amazing to see.

This one :-)?

Theres a few more out there

i can't imagine how long or difficult is must have been to make that. that has to be skill towards the top of anything humanity has ever been able to offer.

muhdick

In terms of first impressions, cloth texture and good feet and to a lesser extent wrinkles (but only for men who are old, angry, distraught, etc.) I find are the mark of a good artist, but you know that applies to art in general and not just marble.

Yeah thanks, I wish people still tried to improve tje art of sculpting, thsi stuff is godly.

that's insane. i truly wish i knew this art and had the patience for it

God damn I hate (((modern art))) so much.
Art made with actual skill, dedication, detail, and love can be so unbelievably beautiful.

apparently that bust he made can be sold upwards of 15k, depending on complexity, artist, time and materials.

Also, something I didn't know, apparently the masters of yesteryear used teams of artisans to craft a rough shape for them before they began actual work on their sculptures. You see in that video the guy makes a rough shape to work off of that's just flat surfaces and curves with zero details? Supposedly there were multiple "mid level" artists hired by the greats to do that for them (grunt work i guess) and then they would chisel it down and detail it.

I believe we should rebrand it "Jewish art" since that what it really is.

← Got to agree, fucking kek, she really does.

user, I play around a lot with MMD (3d program to animate and pose, usually for dancing videos) and I gotta thank you for that last pic because the pose is so, so beautiful and inspiring. That's the kind of stuff I love to see because when it comes to romance I'm a fanatic. I'm gonna recreate it with my waifu.

Here's another.

Sage

Get that commie shit outta here

kek'd

That looks like Anita Sarkeesian

Remove the Jew and all White art will naturally return to >thread related.

little late to the party there bud

these are the kinds of girls i love. If I could manage to get one let alone fucking find one I could die happy.

I had the same thought. It's beautiful but it also depresses me. It's something I wish I could have, but I also wish it for all my white brothers. We deserve better than the degeneracy-ridden wasteland that is the current dating pool. I wish I knew where the most non-pozzed area in burgerland is.

Pic 4 looks bretty comfy

This one in particular has always especially fascinated me because of the mesmerizing stare of the woman in the middle. It's as if she were actually staring into the eyes of the observer.

It's made by Ivan Bilibin, Russian painter who illustrated slavic children books. All of his books are pretty comfy.

Also he developed the style because he liked the way Japanese artists did their paintings, so essentially this is the first anime.

posting more because kek wills it

Someone has a thing for Veronika Zemanova.

It's because romance is dead and love along with it. People "fall in love" with one another like they fall in love with a sandwich that tastes good, and "romantic novels" or movies are about as flimsy and long-lasting as a house of straw made in a very windy valley. It's all so bereft of spirit – of inspiration, of the ideal – and when it comes to females themselves, bereft of femininity and grace.

I'm sorry you get depressed user. I've been physically alone my whole life but romance itself doesn't depress me. It's something that I always carried along with me in spite of the world around me. Maybe because this is the only thing I'm technically selfish over: I've travelled the world over to fight the dragon in order to save the princess whom I love so dearly, not to save the world or the nearby village or by the king's order, but for her smile. I'm willing to sacrifice my all for that smile. I guess that's Platonic love and I don't think I can come up with anything more romantically Aryan than the will to sacrifice one's all for such beautifully divine simplicity.

speaking of marble scultures im thinking of an artist, can't remember his name. There was a youtube tribute video claiming he was something equivalent to the voice of nature/god. One of his works is the cover for March of the Titans. Can someone help me find it?

lol
Anyway its Arno Breker

This one interested me when I first saw it because it's not just a detached rendition of a scene: the one woman is looking at the viewer and it becomes something that, maybe you were invited to, or stumbled across.

That picture has almost become a meme at this point. It's a really interesting piece.

y lib

I don't think I've ever felt love for anyone romantically. People are different now a-days I guess…

You seem perfectly willing to erase the existance of love from all history - I wonder what you think of the validity of hate?