What is the best bitcoin miner build for rasberry pi 3?

I understand this would be better for /g/, but it appears that I have been banned from there s I will post here for th time being.

I have just started bitcoin mining for the first time and the program I am usinh is Nicehash. The problem I am facing is despite using a gtx 1050 graphics cars, my speed of the mining is rounded to about 12 MH/s and Im only making up to 0.00009500 or about $0.60 a day.

I am thinking of getting a rasberry pi 3, what build for a bitcoin miner would you recommend me to either enhance the speed of the mining and increase my profit that wouldnt cost me to spend over $500?

i recommend you stop using fake currencies

what's bitcoin mining anyway?
nope

Right, and the Fed prints "legit" currency? How about the EU?

Oh wait…

i don't disagree with you, but i prefer getting fucked in the ass by something that is "stable", something that i'm used to, and something that isn't supervised. again, what is bitcoin mining?

Gee I don't know little Jimmy. If only we had a nearly infinite database of information at our fingertips. Oh well, back to replacing the wheels on my carriage!

well thanks a ton, fucktard. you can wait 4 hours until PPH is back 40 so someone else can give you bumps, because this is my last one. cunt.

Nope. I must say though, you are giving the actual OP a run for his money in the faggotry olympics

well good luck because in 10 years, alphabets will be monitoring every purchase you make when bitcoin is chosen as the global currency.

You truly are a pleb

A pleb and dumb too. I wasn't assuming that about you, I was countering your hypothetical scenario with a very simple solution.

Your gay ass trick png isn't working for me. I can see "YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING FAGGOT" but the last line is illegible.

It's on your end, posted it many times and no one complained

okay

kek

So I have to buy everything with diamonds, gold and silver?

Oh I see. Looks like it exploits a deficiency in PNG rendering on Firefox, Seamonkey, and Chromium. It doesn't work on Palemoon, Gimp or any other real image viewer I have.

It works on Palemoon for me. Maybe it just doesn't like you.

Maybe I just don't like (you)

Joke's on you, people not liking me is my fetish

yes?