NEW CHAPTER RELEASED

NEW CHAPTER RELEASED
The alt right's No.1 daily read has released a new chapter.
The Adventures of Christ Chan is an ongoing Holla Forums based comic series started in mid 2015.
Read the whole comic series here:
gijinka.blogspot.mx/

Support the artist's patreon and help him spread our cause!
patreon.com/christchan

Fuck off lah.

goddammit man even CTR does it better

no sage because this guy does humor me

trips confirm
kek is getting sick of your shit, weebs.
I've been telling you. But you don't want to listen.

ftfm

How else is he going to shill the shitty drawings for 100+ a pop?

I mean… he could just fucking admit to being the artists when everyone and their mom laughs at him pretending not to be.

You need to be famous to pull that off

It's as trashy as it was when you first marketed it you chink piece of shit. Get the fuck out.

>>>/reddit/

kys

This is a CtR thread, but

It's not CTR. There is this chink that used to market his cringy le donut steel comic here months ago. He used to make threads and spam them until he had 80 replies in 100 post thread, with like 60 saying "bump". He's a scammer looking to profit off Holla Forums. When people took genuine interest in his work, he sperged out and called them kikes. He's from Malaysia or some shit according to his flag on one of equally shitty 4cuck self ads. Just report this for commerce and cringy trash that it is.

Or just draw commissions for degenerates like furries/horsefuckers, easily jewing them out of tons of shekels.

One of my artist friends could only furry commissions for a couple of months before quitting all commissions.
Pay was really good but he had to stop because some of the shit they wanted was absolutely disgusting.

kek

The horsefuckers actually want decent quality.
Sonic-autists are a fucking goldmine though, and you only need MS Paint.

Your friend is a not a jew. Good.

Sonic autists typically draw OC donut steel themselves, they rarely seek drawing commissions.
Heard a few actually look for 3D artists to render their shit.

Also notice how the gook stopped posting right after I revealed his jewing.

This suprises me most. I mean the guy was obvious back on cuckchan, he gets easily outet on here basicly the moment he posts and he always posts in the same style. JIDF is less transparent than that.
He might aswell name himself Shill in the OP.

I remember seeing some OC char auctioned off (screenshot on a chan), though I don't know if it was furry or sanic. It went in the thousands, if not tenthousands

C.R. McMahon was better. He gave all his work out for free and didn't ask for handouts.

And his work was good. Not like this amateur hour bullshit.