What is drupal.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/847881901851508736
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/866813577843396608
github.com/domgetter/NCoC
kernel.org/doc/html/v4.10/process/code-of-conflict.html
titanians.org/the-bill-of-ethics/
gitlab.com/rosarior/awesome-django/blob/master/CODE_OF_MERIT.md
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?year_high_desc=true
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/861006713591402501
github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/issues/393#issuecomment-303258184
archive.is/2XBJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TBH, if you really want to do something you should start contacting maintainers of projects who adopted his CoC and get them to switch to some other CoC. Or get them to remove CoC, but that would probably be harder than get them to switch to other one.

I always enjoy watching one of these faggots fail on this level. They always manage to fuck themselves over like this. The moralfags and clique are going to rush to defend this using the exact same excuses that they said were wrong/toxic during the drupal drama.

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/847881901851508736
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/866813577843396608
"her" twitter feed is funny

I shill one of these
github.com/domgetter/NCoC
kernel.org/doc/html/v4.10/process/code-of-conflict.html
or
titanians.org/the-bill-of-ethics/

I have tried multiple times but when people are persuaded that it will prevent bad behavior then I can't do anything to persuade them even tho with examples with the bullshit that CoCs has brought.
I have even seen people stop communicating completely in the front of simple evidence or logic.
They are on the same level has zealot and very few can be convinced.
Even after trespassing their own CoC (drupal) they don't give a dam.
Either they are completely retarded/zealot or they are CIA/NSA spooks idk.

>see twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/847881901851508736
yep it's a tranny
Reminder kids:
Never go full degeneracy

gitlab.com/rosarior/awesome-django/blob/master/CODE_OF_MERIT.md

Take note of their behavior and mimic it when they come after you.
They are showing you how to play the game and you're crying about how its not fair.
Play the game or get rekt retards.

Except when they go after you they simply ignore the rules of the game as has been stated in the thread already faggot

No thanks, ill keep my penis, stay away from crazy pills, and instead of spending all day on social media ill do something useful. Also, reminder that this waste of cells grandmother just died, probably embarrassed of her kids and what they spawned. Last but not least remimder that this shemale holds no real power over anything despite the massive craving they have for it.

are you retarded? The game is exactly what is happening in reality. the CoC is a distraction they use as a tool to control behavior.

You don't have people who are on your side in the programmer space, fix it.

As far as I see it, the people who are buying into this CoC crap are web dev tool developer, I don't really care about web dev as that industry is full of idiots and wont contribute to human progress.

You can waste your time talking about how its not fair or you can start recruiting people to your side.

No crying on Holla Forums is not a good use of your time or effort. Do you actually have a plan beyond having this thread tell you that you're right and that the mean 'SJW' is wrong? What do you expect us to do about all this? What is your plan?

People who mimic their behavior get banned and blacklisted. They have already taken control of the platforms before we can respond. We need other tactics.

... you're joking, right?

why is the college name blacked out?

Who is this "we" you're talking about? you are not on a website that allows for self organization.

Who'd have guessed. That only happens every single time they get any amount of power.

Yeah no.
I am not retarded enough to fall to this level of bullshit.

I agree with the red hat fag

Rust, Guile (thank you Webber), Debian, they go for any project has long they can have control and influence they'll try.

idk, what do you expect from using a world wild interconnect system that permits the exchange of information ?

This

Aka github for example.
Not the user you replied.
I won't say we have won until even one of them remains.

For that we need to resume on what they feed and what technics they use to brainwash people.

They use Kafkatrapping to lure people
They use honeypots to remove them
They feed on virtue signaling.

Someone has more ?

Look around. People are fed up with political correctness, right wing parties are gaining support all over the world, common folks are starting to speak out against these crazy people, the youth is on our side. The only reason such a massive push has been made by the left since Trump took office is due to the fact that they know they're losing their grip on power. That's why they're resorting to violence, that's why they have to bus in protesters, that's why they will fail. They pushed too hard too fast just like they did in the 70s. They'll start bombing shit again soon watch and see.

George Orewell wrote about these guys.

What about Dupral?

Drupal dev was into Gor. Based Nazi Drupal community expelled him for his degeneracy.

I was thinking of the opal situation, where this waste of life tried to get a main contrbuter of the project blacklisted for comments he posted on twitter. Exact same thing the tranny did but as you can see the rules don't apply to special snowflakes. Look up the various CoC threads and you will find plenty of links and screencaps.

Don't be fooled. The guy was into BDSM. While degenerate he wasn't cut because the rest of them had a problem with kinky sex. He was cut because his particular fetish involved beating women with whips. If he were into getting pozzed in his neghole it would have been a-okay and they would have called him brave or some nonsense like that. Again the rules only apply when it's something they support

Apparently if their brains are already cucked, it doesn't work:

Holy shit HAH, this is the world we will live in 5 years from now.
Then you question your manager, xer replies:
How long until it moves from github into the workplace in san fran then everywhere?

seems like the people at the top are trying to suppress sexual activity where the woman is more likely to have children.

This is all in line with the effort to reduce birth rates in the world as mentioned by many billionaires

If this isn't a voluntary global effort known by everyone it will end in bloodshed.

Only traitors and fools want to reduce the birth rate in western nations.

Nigger can't you read ?
World population needs to come back between 1 and 2 billions anyway.
The most populated place that needs to reduce quickly is India and China.

Other way around, if it was known by everyone it would end in bloodshed because the respectable retards would not buy into it.

Yes, because then its used as a reason to import more immigrants

Scientific community.
Economist who don't understand math.
Globalism™

Souce: user's ass.

As you can see from the map, China has their population well under control. So does Brazil, the US, and Russia. The problem areas are central Africa and to a lesser extent India and Indonesia.

You don't have to be a wizard to know that a stable ecosystem for humans is between one and two billions.

Souce: user's ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?year_high_desc=true
Are you done being a stupid nigger yet?

Says the one who:
-Doesn't give source the first time
-Trust only one or two source
-Trusting CIA Niggers

These are also problematic.

To know if a population can sustain itself it needs to grow it's own food and not be dependent on importations.
If all countries would use their lands they would be more or less able to auto regulate birth.

I don't understand the point of this level of denial. There are stats. They are well sourced. The wikipedia link was listed both because it's the source of the pic and because it has a list of sources at the bottom.

I'm probably being trolled by VHEM faggots, I guess.

THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IS INTO ANIMAL ABUSE AND GITHUB DOES NOTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/861006713591402501

Asia is not under control nigger. You must be new here if you expect to cite the CIA and Wikipedia and have anyone give a shit about the information found therein. We are well aware of the plans to remove a number of humans from the planet and we know which ones they're starting with. I'll give you a hint, it's the same population of people that it's acceptable to be racist against in public. They're also the only ones you can attack in public without worrying about any backlash or begin convicted of a hate crime. The hate crime part applying to all crimes up to and including 1st degree murder.

Go back to wherever you come from.

Much delusion. Next thing you'll tell me the one child policy was just Chinese propaganda and never actually existed. The CIA Worldbook was only one souce cited, and Wikipedia contains a list as previously mentioned. You, of course, have no sources whatsoever.

And since you have trouble reading, allow me to quote myself from earlier when I posted the map:
In other words I'm well aware of the bullshit.

We need a new approach to dealing with the SJW problem. Being nice and going against them according to rules will get us nowhere. What we need is to do same thing, expect in reverse. Some ideas on how we would achieve that:
- establish Führer software foundation
- update project FAQs to include lines like
- use offensive language in wiki and manuals
- shitposting
To amplify the effect we would need to create some popular piece of software and acquire large community. The question now is what should we create? Text editor? Web framework? Something_something.js?

Go and create it instead of being "the idea guy™", faggot!

make something that Google or Microsoft would not touch with a stick or else you will get forked and pushed out due to the vast number of programmers those companies have

Is there a license that does not allow forking? I was thinking of creating a web browser, not from scratch, but from browser engine with all the useless/privacy invading features removed (bloat such as WebRTC, WebGL) and write usable GUI for that. No gay flat design or animations. Just pure speed and privacy enhanced browsing experience.

You want to fork an engine and use a license that doesn't allow forks?

Isn't that what BSD license allows you to do (take everything you can, give nothing back license)? WebKit is mostly BSD and LGPL.

you can just hide the whole thing,
but if you show the code, you can't prevent forking

And while practically everyone knows that particular work of his, it doesn't help that shit from that shit happening again and again exactly like he told it.

dumb anime poster

but I repeat myself

Stay mad.

You really are a fucking nigger who can't read.
Besides the shitty source no one said that unregulated birth control isn't a problem.
No one said that it wasn't a problem in African countries or other.
It's a problem everywhere.
But it's more urgent in China/India(asia in general) and the whole African continent.
For fucking god sakes get out of fucking Holla Forums once in a while.

Proof

No that will be damaging
People are retarded they register positive emotion far better than negative ones that's how SJWs are taking parts because they promise a beautiful dream with a positive message.

No this is not a solution, only chaners and non normies will not understand that behavior.
If you have good communication skills why not.
Aka transform your shitposting into a recognizable positive kek.

MIT and BSD are permissible you don't have to share the source code.
But if you don't allow fork not even debian would not want to use it.

Thinking of a Non-COC, because COC seem's toxic. They have obviously no real inclusion, if a ex-convict or a pedophile can contribute, he should can. Only the usable code count's , and not someone's behaviour. Doesn't she know the statistics about the high percentage of social issues, assburgers, antisocials in the group of technic interested people.
If adolf would make a valid commit today from new swabia it shouldn't matter about the 6 gazillions.
Does git now require a phonenumber for new account creation? If not, maybe submitting tools with horrible names and var's and classes within, maybe some tools that aim for her COC, a comment bot for git, or just a [s]spamscript[/s], no i mean a automated marketing-script for a certain email as dummy address in it.

Maybe a good starting point is to create a repository named "Hall of Shame", which includes a list of cucked projects, some tools which find cucked projects by various signs (accepted PRs from Coraline and other trannies, quotes from that CoC, etc) which is used to update the list, and maybe a tool for quickly scanning user's computer for cucked software (similar to that "Stallman" utility which finds nonfree code, but this tool should only look for signs of CoC and trannies).

And also of course a browser extension which somehow highlights names of cucked projects and their maintainers with something like triple braces, but maybe using ((())) again would be misleading so it might be {{{}}} or [[[]]]

It is called vrms. (virtual Richard Matthew Stallman)

What do you think about triple exclamation marks, like !!!Contributor Covenant!!!?

I had to suffer seeing that link, so now you must all share my pain.

All good ideas. We need to make it known that by accepting the CoC you will lose your power users and good programmers. We need to turn up in force when they start a witch hunt aswell. The only reason they've managed to infect so many projects is due to the fact that they appear to have numbers. But they always show up with drones that don't know anything or idiots that say something like

We need to make it obvious that these people do not matter and their views aren't shared by the general public. We don't have to adopt their tactics or pander or worry about PR. Don't listen to shills atempting to ruin this like they did with GG. Fighting a PR war just plays into their hands. We don't have time for such things cause we do actual work and that work speaks for itself. We're like any other field typically dominated by men in that we have banter and in-jokes. If snowflakes can't handle that they are free to find something else to do. Also, where possible we should fork projects that are too far gone. Imagine the butthurt we could cause by forking something like Rust, removing the poz, and making it faster/better/more useful. Despite Rust begin shit the butthurt alone would be worth the effort especially if we could make our fork the standard. We could maybe even get the useful folks the SJWs chased away working on it again.

more ambiguous to parse, since left and right sides are identical. but maybe it's okay I dunno.

it's okay, besides purely ergonomic issues when even trivial code has to explain lifetimes to compiler. it's still unique in the combo of GC-freedom AND provable safety (Ada comes close but not the same guarantees).
if somebody comes up with ideas how to make it less heavy to use for common tasks, it would be a neat language actually

Not cool man, I thought we were friends

I'll admit I'm not up to date on Rust, the community and drama surrounding it has turned me off. I refuse to get involved with anything where I may be forced to throw away all my work because I offended some faggot. The day it drops the stupid CoC is the day I might produce something with it. Until such time I'll stick with C which has tons of problems of its own but none on the level of Rust's pozzed community.

>>>/suicide/

I didn't ask for shit and his sources aren't worth reading.

Go back to /g/, leddit, somethingawful, Holla Forums, of wherever it is you came from.

Now watch as it accuses me of having a low IQ because I made typos. I don't proof read posts I make in response to low effort bait.

No one is going to contribute to Führer's Software Foundation because no one is going to put that on their resume.

I suggest renaming it to Patina. Now all we need is a logo and we're good to go.

No they can't do that. They obviously have no say whatsoever over what you do with the language.
The worst that can happen is that they decline some pull request targeted at their repository.
And this is quite complex project so doing that would be very damaging (there's a shortage of programmers who are capable of grokking a complex compiler codebase), so I think it's very unlikely.

Too similar to already existing, golfing language ("Retina")

D++
C++ wasn't compatible with C anyway, so why not

No, it's like HIV. Just touching anything pozzed ruins my projects/product by association.

How exactly?

Nice dubs.

For small scripts and personal stuff it doesn't matter and I will learn it in my spare time just so I'm aware of how it works and can read code for certain software I may use in the future. My issue with it is mainly that I do not want to build a major or public project in it. If I undertake such a task I will have to interact with that community. The Rust community has shown time and again that it wants be "all inclusive". The problem is instead of telling you not to be a dick and turning it loose on the masses they have to implement a Code of Conduct. The CoC is similar to something you'd hear from HR at a large corporation. The type of places that set quotas on what types of people they need to hire. Instead of taking and accepting the best man for the job they'll hire someone the right sex or color instead. These people are then cut a bunch of breaks because they don't want to let them go for fear of begin sexist/racist and the lawsuit that may or may not happen. So instead, they cut talent and when given the choice between one or the other it's always talent going out the door before lazy but the right type. Those lazy people put more work on the talent thus burning them out and causing them to carry an unfair burden. Worse yet the lazy/useless ones are usually the same people that bring the moral down simply by constantly bitching and snitching on people for small infractions.

I refuse to work with these people and I do anything that may make them look good and get further head in life without putting in any actual work. They're freakin' leeches and we need to cut them out of the workforce. Rust and this CoC nonsense just breeds an environment where these type of people can hold a job forever. I refuse to lend them any type of support, even second or third hand. Further more, I would hate to become popular enough even by accident to draw the notice of one of these witch hunts. Despite how much these people bitch about begin doxed they'll use it against someone like me within a minute of deciding I'm a Nazi or just someone that doesn't think the right thoughts. They have no problems with using all the tactics they moan about when they're mid-witch hunt. I'm not scared of them but I do have one or two things to loose until I'm set-up for the long term on my own. Until such time as I'm in the clear I prefer not to link IRL shit to what I do online but I've been around for ages and a long time ago I used my real name somewhere. I worked on a large software project and was forced to do that for the job. Now there are 100,000+ public posts and multiple accounts tied back to me. I mainly don't want the headache of shit I posted 20+ years ago when I was a kid coming back to haunt me. A lot of it is gone and a little more gets deleted every year but until that company dies I'm pretty much fucked. I pray every day for someone to ruin it for me, they're still running the websites in awful PHP I wrote in 2002 so I know it'd be easy.

Why?
Well at least using rust for proprietary or non-public software would be okay I guess?

wat.
why can't you just use some different accounts and nicknames or be anonymous, etc?
I divided by zero while reading that last part.

I'm sure people who know her personally are all too happy she's behind her computer most of the day, and not making their lives a hell. They probably think she's just ranting on stupid forums nobody cares about and have no idea how much of a dictatorial piece of shit she actually is against entire communities.

I used to like Ruby as a language, why does cancer always hit the ones you love.

>github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/issues/393#issuecomment-303258184

This Code of Conduct applies both within project spaces and in public spaces when an individual is representing the project or its community. Examples of representing a project or community include using an official project e-mail address, posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event. Representation of a project may be further defined and clarified by project maintainers.
What about that BDSM guy in Ruby: Was he kicked out for shouting "Take it for Ruby!"?
It's okay when I do it, but not when a white male engages in consensual BDSM sex with adults in private.
lol I only pretended, it doesn't apply then
Only claim she got right.
Ok
The opal contributor criticized trannyism, (((Coraline))) encourage violence against someone with a different political view.
She's a hypocrit and a liar, just like all (((SJWs)))!

[0]: On Opalgate by Coraline Ada Ehmke, 2015 November 30
https:[email protected]/* *//on-opalgate-2efd0fc1e0fd archive.is/2XBJc

or you could use other software that allows you to be apparent on their community, so you could add your work on your resume and indirectly reduce the visibility of the bad actors by being another actor that didn't succumb to them.

Besides, Rust is overrated.
Most people that need speed don't need nor want any level of safety that makes them think their algorithms in anything but the lowest level possible. So rust is not for them even if it allows for memory management.

At the same time, if you're not worried for speed, why would you even want memory management and a complex language? Why not just python?

If you want safety there are other easier choices as well.

The safety and speed* that rust grants actually matches a very small niche. It's a real niche but it's not as broad as the regular rust user wants it to be. And its genuine need it's actually outweighted by the quantity of social justice warriors that live around its environment. The advantages don't match the disadvantages so it's not even something to consider for personal use. Cheers.

WAT
if it doesn't make it slower, then what's the point in sacrificing readability and safety?
Nobody said it's broad. Of course it's small, but it's important too.
For somebody else it might be worth the risks if their task benefits from it. You may have different goals, but it doesn't mean that rust is shit as somebody (probably you) wrote here

You got the order backwards.

Can anyone who speaks autist translate this?

Colarilne Ada, bigot who leads Contibutor Covenant thing, is man who pretends that he is woman. user was pointing out that another user is using wrong pronouns when talking about Coraline Ada guy.

Yes brother today we take the bold stand against shills and newfags. Truly the internet will know how epic and oldfag we are. For they will come from the corners of the world. They will know that we are far beyond just basic memery.

Maybe some MAFIAA-resistant piracy tool?

Is there a license that does not allow forking?
It wouldn't be a Free license then.

He just did that, and you are bashing him for it. Well done, faggot.

FOR FUCKS SAKE SPOILER THAT SHIT YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS IS KILLING ME
HOW DO WE STOP THESE HYPOCRITICAL DICKHEADS
I'm raging so fucking hard right now. Hypocrisy really busts my nut in real life and seeing it makes me want to track this fucking cross-dresser down and beat it with a baseball bat and damage a few vital organs. Justice is something I deeply care about and this thing breaks its own rules. I'm seeing red right now.

use reverse ones for the right side then:
!!!niggerfaggot¡¡¡

they make no such distinction

Ruby language is fine, it's only some web frameworks built using it (most notably Rails) that are absolute cancer.