Media Outraged After Trump Tricks Them To Cover Endorsements From Military Heroes

Media Outraged After Trump Tricks Them To Cover Endorsements From Military Heroes

Almost 2 years of campaigning and Trump still pulls the 4D chess on the (((media))).

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1T9r9
archive.fo/EeWuG
twitter.com/HillaryClinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't have anything better to do than shill your website, Tucker?

I forgot to paste the right link:

archive.is/1T9r9

It's not fucking hard

Nah, we redtexted the headline back on 4chon's /new/.

I'll keep it that way.

This may be the best yet, fucking hilarious. The angry tweets from 'reporters' is gold.

I'm from 4chon too and tbh I agree. Catalog is a cancer

I just jacked off a minute ago and after reading this I'm diamond hard again.

Fucking 4D-Bo88y Fischer

See archive.fo/EeWuG

>Many reporters, some standing on chairs, began shouting questions over the applause from the guests in attendance. But Trump, having accomplished what he wanted, took none.

Jesus christ, what a fucking boss

1 year and 3 months isn't "almost 2 years."

Every single media hack has gone full balls out to try and make Birtherism be the one thing that takes Trump down.

This morning the cucks on the radio were all laughing about How dumb Trump was for not staying quiet, and opening back up the birther issue. Then he hits them with this. Wherever the media is getting it's orders from, Trump hears it too, and it 4 steps ahead.

This is why we love Trump. He knows how the Elite works, he's broken ranks, and he's on OUR side.

what if Ivanka's jewish husband is actually a deep undercover goy relaying all of Israel's secret plans to Trump?

Hahahahah, those tweets in the article!

btfo.

Go back.

You won't be missed.

His opponents are so out of their element, it's embarrassing.

If it weren't that they have the deck stacked up so much in their favor, it would be a complete 50 state and DC curb-stomping landslide.

Yeah the kikes are sneaky but they must've forgotten how grandiose White men are, how much superior we are to everyone else.

If I were Jewish, I'd be selling out everyone Chosen I know and groveling for mercy.

4chon hasn't existed for years, newfag.

Doesn't feel very good to have your own medicine, does it?

Fuck off and never ever come back here

Are you surprised? Expect nothing less from a filthy kike.

archive.fo/EeWuG

This is such a good year guys. It's all downhill from here.

They are aware of what is happening to them, but allow it to go ahead anyways. Really odd.

Pic related. It's the lugenpresse right now.

No user, it's all uphill from here. The year of the firecock is just around the corner.

They already got played.

There only card they have left is "you should be ASHAMED!!!" and trying to squeeze out some crocodile tears for sympathy.

*their

It is with common core math.

don't allow yourself to be bullied by the archive defense force

Kikes never learn. Just look at history. They do the same dumb bullshit over and over, thinking that because their tactics may succeed short term that they will succeed forever.

This time I have a feeling they aren't going to survive the inevitable reprisal that is coming.

I can't wait to see them burn.

They are beholden to the shekels that high ratings give them.

They're so mean, though.

brilliant

How is he so good at 4D chess?
He must be mentally connected with future President, Senator and Chief Justice Trump.

The best part is he didn't take any questions. Now that they're all fuming they will want answers and invite him on all of their shows.

Catalog is responsible for newfags tending towards littering threads with direct responses to the OP rather than reading the thread and engaging in the actual discussion, as well as the prevalence of subreddit-imitating generals. It carries no respect for the actual free flowing nature of discussion on imageboards.

A search function to minimize duplicate threads and find threads you lost track of is useful, but any functionality beyond that as a alternative to the frontpage has allowed the catalog to change imageboard culture for the worse. Granted, the cancer is much worse for other boards than it would be for /n/ or /new/, where threads were always already OP focused, much in the same way ID's are necessary here but a terrible cancer anywhere else - e.g. the sorry suckers on Holla Forums

Guess who’s going insane.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton

nearly 3 years now isn't it? I miss it sometimes.

They took the bait, thinking Trump was going to stump himself, and by that point it was too late. They either had to roll with it, or go full "SHUT IT DOWN" on live TV.

Neither option was good for them. And while we've seen them cut feeds before, they probably talked this one up too much for it to not be a shitstorm if they did.

Even without the catalog, you only see the last 5 posts or whatever. That doesn't encourage people to read the thread either.

I use the catalog all the time and I read the thread in full. It's not fucking hard. If you can't do it then changing the catalog up isn't going to make your posting any better.

Nigger you're retarded. Catalog is the only way to use the site efficiently. Shit doesn't get "slid" in catalog view either, it's all there for you to see.

Pre-election 8ch was better than 4chan ever was. We just had a lot of happenings before this place got populated. Trayboon's trial etc.

Jesus Christ who actually gives 2 shits?

Fucking petty bitch.

I bet it felt like anudda shoah. Making fun of the media is just one step away from gas chambers, goyim.

Many people do, for many different reasons.

Fuck off 4chon was better than Holla Forums ever was. I swear, I think you're such a newfag that you think 4chon and 4chan are the same thing.

I am getting tired of all this uphill climbing user.
Going downhill was so much easier, just keep rolling down and hope you dont hit your head.

I was hoping the happening was gonna bring the sweet release of nuclear annihilation, but doesnt look too much like it.

Its largely retarded anyways, it came from the Gamer Goy "bloo bloo don't give them ad revenue!" culture.

People think 50 hits from a Thai Sea-shanty Singing Forum is going to make a difference, especially since most of us use TOR or proxies and all of us use ad-blocking software.

It only matters to archive if the story is particularly juicy to keep (((them))) from shutting down the source.

You act like there never existed a time before catalog was a thing. Another thing is that cycling top content throughout the frontpage is a key element of the organization/filtering of 4chan's discourse. If you go to even the second page, the content is drastically lower quality. The catalog ignores this.

If you can't see the effect the catalog innovation has had on imageboards, you're either new or blind. Whether or not it's deleterious is debatable.

Kek holy shit. Remember when Hillary said his 88 didn't matter because it was a numbers game, and she had what, 92?

Every fucking thing they say backfires monumentally. I'm convinced at this point that Trump is a time traveler, his 8D chess mastery is fucking unreal

The catalog allows for a much greater number of active threads and info-related threads than the normal format could support.

???

How could they cover something they weren't allowed to be there & cover?

Except if you don't archive every link then you're going to regret it once they do actually change the story like they did that one time they insinuated that Jews were given a warning before the Bataclan shooting. We only had screenshots because we archive every single link. Archive.is also breaks a lot of the malicious scripts that come embedded in the original site's html. Personally, I would prefer people taking full page screenshots instead since that'd be easier to save that would save things locally instead of relying on archive.is, but that's nitpicking.

Posting unbroken links does reveal where you're coming from as well through referrers unless you have an addon specifically to block that. We've been archiving way back before gamergoys were ever a twinkle in anita's eye.

Holy shit, I don't think I've ever mined that much salt from a presidential candidate. She's absolutely shitter shattered.

It's low-effort, cuckchan-tier faggotry.

This right here niggas.

Archive works as, who'd have fucking guessed, an archive!

Plus, it's probably for the best if these places don't see traffic directed from 8ch.

Not necessarily. That depends on the quality of the posters in the first place and this place has taken a nose dive in that respect. If you can't read a thread from beginning to end then that makes you a low rent faggot and nothing is going to change that.

Also the catalog is useful in finding interesting threads that aren't about Trump or Kek or full of shitposting. Generals are good too. Inb4 Brit/pol/. We have other generals like the French and German ones, not to mention /sg/ which is quality. Compare our /sg/ to 4cuck's and you'll see a big difference, even if it is a lot slower. We also have mods here that make shitty decisions about threads.

go back there

It's the prisoners dillemma.
If every news report ignores Trump he is hurt.
If just ONE news report shows Trump, they get a shit ton of ratings and shekels.
The result is that everyone shows Trump for the ratings "because if we don't, someone else will".
The individual people in the media can see this, and how they help Trump with non-stop coverage, but they are powerless to stop it.

He's right to a certain extent. Regardless of whether the catalog is worth its downfalls, you can't deny the downfalls are there. Even a shit OP can spark a good discussion, but you can't see it or jump in if you just gloss over it in the catalog because the OP doesn't interest you. The index allows you to see conversations in progress.

Dear god, Trump is a genius.

I guess the (((media))) got Trumped.

Angry tweets from all these (((reporters))) are priceless.

The only problem with full page screenshots is that the chain of evidence is broken. Once control of the content transfers to our hands, as it does with a locally-saved screenshot, the veracity of the source comes into question. Archival sites preserve the integrity of the evidence since they're content-blind and unbiased. Screenshots are easier to save and share, but should be backed up with an archive link printed on the screenshot for verifiability.

He doesn't have a point. The index only shows you the last few posts. That doesn't tell you the conversation. I dunno how long you've been around but people responding to the OP with points or questions that had already been addressed within the thread is nothing new.

One of those 5 posts may peak your interest though. And that will get you engaged in the conversation rather than responding to the OP.
That's not the problem though. The problem is tangential discussions like this are only going to include those who were attracted by the OP. It's not uncommon to see a range of topics discussed in a single thread, and that's good. But it's not as common anymore due to everyone using the catalog.

LUGENPRESSE BTFO

PRAISE TRUMP

PRAISE KEK

Time flies, Hillary.
She could afford to wait 8 more years
after Obama robbed her in 08.
That's impossible for her this time.
In 8 more years she will be even
sicker than she is now, and nearly 80 years old. If not dead. Even in four years
she will be unable to campaign. At the moment she can barely talk for 20 minutes after massive preparation.
It's over. Tick Tock tick tock.

Catalog or not, people rarely read long threads.

feels fucking good. there is justice in the universe

But they will follow a specific conversation to the beginning and read the chain of replies from there.

heil

By her response, I'm certain that was going to be her main attack against Trump at the first debate.

Now it's less than 10 days and she isn't even a good debater. I'd be upset as well seeing decades of your life leading up to this going down the drain.

Trump is whooping their collective asses in an 88th dimensional intergalactic game of backgammon and they still think they're playing chess.

You post has been noticed

He stole her thunder so hard both Zeus and Thor are worried now

I know Trump must have felt pretty smug, and he didn't really trick them as he did have a big announcement. The media just assumed makes and ass out of you and me that a tweet earlier meant he was talking about it. Though it is funny they covered it and didn't leave, provably thought he would eventually say something else.

Just seeing this story now.
Didn't Miller/Goebbels put out a statement on The God Emperor's campaign site saying exactly what Trump said 12 hours ago?
How could the media not have known what Trump was doing?

they weren't allowed to cover vets endorsing Trump by (((their hierarchy)))
the (((MSM))) would have prefered this wasn't mentionned anywhere
the supposition that Trump may commit the mistake of resurrecting the old stale birth-certificate meme and paint himself as a loust "birthist" was extremely tempting however
he played them like a fiddle
again

Exactly. The retarded conspiracy theory some people here have proposed that the media is somehow pro-Trump because they give him so much coverage is just retarded. They try to support Hillary every way they can but if they don't cover Trump nobody will watch their channels. So they give Trump a lot of coverage and then try to smear and attack him but it fails almost every time.

checked

the catalogs have been broken for months now

This

Everyone Jewgle 'Trump Hotel'.

These heebs are BUTTHURT

They where completely retarded to bring up the birther thing again. Because there is lots of evidence that leads strait back to the Clintion campaign in 2007 and 2008. Back then prominent leftist sites even ran stories about it defending Obama against her. Now people are starting to dig and finding Clintion fingerprints on this issue.

Remember this whole birther thing got brought back up by Bill O'Riely when he was interviewing Trump on his show a few days ago. It's almost like they where setting a trap and the Clintons took the bait.

4D chess

Don't you know?

They are running out of ammo.

The old classics no longer work because she has a closet full of skeletons.

They bring up the birther stuff and it goes back to Clintion08.

They bring up David Duke and up comes all the Robert Byrd video and pictures with the clintions praising him.

Trump Foundation? OK go there and shit about the Clintion foundation starts to come out.

Tax returns? Obama's IRS has already been auditing Trump for years. If there was something there it would have leaked by now. Trump can neuter that attack any day of the week by dropping his returns. I predict Trump will do a document dump right before the election and let the Clintion camp waste tons of man power digging through 10,000 pages looking for dirt. I think thats just an ace in the whole Trump is holding on to.

The left has completely blown their load and have nothing left… except for PANIC.

I love the expression he makes every time he insults someone.

I cant wait until they start doing performance art

I do believe the tax return is a red herring. He'll release it as an October surprise to completely demolish the Clinton campaign since it'll be fucking nothing.

Makes me wonder why the DNC chose Hillary out of all the politicians despite knowing she's a sick old hag with countless skeletons in her closet.

because she blackmailed them with all the dirt she got as secretary of state.

beating a dead horse looks really good killary, keep it up

or one hour before the debates

Damn that is trippy.

Luckily we won't have to wait long to see if there is even a slight possibility that this is true.

Also
feels bad mayne

Surprised Soros didn't off her when her usefulness was finished.

There was, but you yourself said some things are needed on Holla Forums and some are not. I would argue that catalogs is one of them because it stops threads from being slid too hard.

That said, I wont lie that in other boards catalogs have contributed to the prevalence of general threads, which is one of the biggest cancers ever to hit image boards. It fundamentally changed how we browse them.

Her people took over the DNC after 08.
So many people in power are tied up in the Clintion Foundation that they would stomp/kill/disappear anyone who got in the way of their investment.

HRC didn't need to be a strong candidate because everyone thought it was going to be her vs iJeb!. Jeb! is a guaranteed loser no matter who he went against because he had no backbone.

What? Wh..Why don't "real jews" consider your children Jewish? They wouldn't happen to be filthy race supremacists, would they?

The cognitive dissonance is staggering.

best election of my lifetime holy shit

From the hypothetical perspective of a cuck:

He's only keeping them in check, the media would eat him alive for a story if he'd let them.

Not surprised.

She's going to bark: Trump! Trump! Trump!

We really only have their word that races become a thing of the past. For all we know that part could be a lie. Remember, the future hasnt happened for us yet. We can still change it.