Am I the only one tired of all this complaining about Holla Forums being dead?

Am I the only one tired of all this complaining about Holla Forums being dead?
Why don't the faggots contribute instead of expecting others to entertain and spoonfeed them?
Reminder that if you are complaining, you are the problem

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/mara/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you if i want to text post on every board i go to i can because thats my right

spam is free speech

hey, fucktard, if it weren't for anons bitching about Holla Forums being a dead board, PPH would be 0 instead of 6

yes

cucknomia likes to touch himself to stink bugs doing it

I'm shilling cute midgets on the fucking daily. Give me a fucking break, faggot.
You're also complaining.

Unironically this

yeah, complaining about you, not the board.

You're the problem. The pedo posters make this board a lot more bearable because all the weak niggers who come here out of curiosity leave and we're left with the stronger ones.
Also

I rest my case, complainers are the problem.

T. complainer

Exactly the only traffic on this board is the same users who have always been here
the pedos keep us safe

I thought summer was over.

T.pedo

Uncle!

RIN GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello!

you are dumb tbh

The problem is (You)

It's either pedochan or 4chan take your pick

that girl is fugly tbh

was mara in a cheesepizza or something? i dont know much about her tbh

8ch.net/mara/catalog.html

Learn the history of several Chans

dot dot dot

lel trump supporters are as bad as obama supporters, they all sheeps tbh

T. illegal

FREECH for ALL

are they still together?

They probably are but her hymen isn't

Yes.
Frankly, while I am not tired of the complaining I am curious as to why it is complaining instead of celebrating.
As a global volunteer my personal opinion is that Holla Forums belongs dead and has been kept alive artificially for far too long.
Everyone here wants it dead, including the board's owner. He is just too much of a pussified cunt to end it officially. So it just sits here and festers, getting worse and worse and worse every week while dumbasses like you cry about why no one is trying to save it. No one is trying to save it because nobody gives a shit about it. The spammers, who are mostly board mods btw, are trying to put it out of its misery and drive everyone away so that it can finally end that way, but you dipshits don't even have the social skills required for taking the hint and fucking off. Instead you get all butthurt about your precious Holla Forums and how it is being treated.

It is dead.
Fucking move on already.