I'm a contractor in the U.S. who works for government black budget organizations as a field scrub...

I'm a contractor in the U.S. who works for government black budget organizations as a field scrub. In this thread i will allow you to call me a faggot and to stop LARPing, maybe answer some questions that don't identify me personally.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/the-real-story-of-baghdads-bloody-sunday-403014.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this you?

is … is that a … a nigger?

no i am not a negro

yeah and he worked for a PMC of some sort which seems compatible with OP

what does a field scrub do, tbh?

mostly sit in a van or set-up location

so, jack shit, then?
what projects have you "worked" on?

i posted in this thread as but 95% of my job is surveillance

who have you watched that we should give a shit about?

Nobody you would know. I would say most of what we do is making sure people who have seent some shit don't say some shit

what shit, user?

THE shit. A lot of people work on black projects, or nefarious projects in general. Like the NSA is fucked but everyone knows about that. Majority of worker bees are none the wiser of what they're doing or don't care, but you get moralfags sometimes you get all flustered about "the constitution" or "rights" in general. Like some computer scrub combing through reports and realizes what he's reading is a kill order on US citizens or something. Or realizing they're doing logistics transporting chemicals to lace into a water supply system

What are your thoughts on anime

Hows the pay? do you have a dental plan?

fake and massively gay
shit larp, tbh

how did you initially get involved in the intelligence community? how stringent was the process by which you gained employment?

Most likely but what else is going on here other than boredom

I only recently started watching anime, and enjoy it a lot. Currently watching "Jormungand"

enough to wear i can live comfortably most of the time and i don't mind working near constantly for weeks on end
i do not but will probably get dental insurance soon because i didn't take care of my teeth when i was young and am feeling it now

Being in the military, then working for a private contractor, then getting more and more trusted to where i was recruited to the company i currently work for. They keep track of who works where, wouldn't be surprised if they used some kind of gay point system or something
I don't have a family or social life, nor a record outside of the military. I was a good candidate from the get go. Getting legit security clearance is hard if you have attachments of any kind.

Wow nice non-specific answers. Tell me fellow government stooge. What's your pay grade? The actual letter-number combo, and no cop outs about identifying info compromising you because paygrade is general enough not to narrow your ass down.

Fuck off, retard LARPERtard.

Wait, he has to Google it.

thank you this works well as an addition to the profile we are building on you to figure out who you are here at the office

I am a contractor, i do not work directly for the government like i stated in the OP. You faggots get pay grade even when working for super secret organizations? I hated that in the military. Come to the private side of things it is much better

you still haven't said shit. even if you're not a faggot larper, you're still an ordinary faggot

Big whoop but alright.
What's the worst thing you've worked on?
Just give a general idea
Building an alien base for people to be experimented on like Dulce
A base for rituals and sexual abuse
A black site used for torture even if the people don't deserve it

This.
Everyone besides the top dog is just an average person who is promised benefits and has no choice but to follow, constantly convincing themselves what they do isn't world ending.

Could you get me a gun?

then ask some shit, i'm not a whistle blower so don't expect that kind of thing

Killed an entire family in a "car accident" where we blew their tire and they flew into oncoming traffic.

no i don't work with aliens

probably not, i don't work with many firearm people

How can I get a job doing wetwork for the see eye aye?

Uh, I dont even live in US , well i just wondered if you could or not

you've been asked some shit, faggot. and up until

Oh, so you're that type of contractor, not the type that builds buildings.
Then you frankly have nothing to say, killing people for a living is cool but has little details that ever really matter.
Oh by the way the Family in traffic thing can give you away, if you're serious you should ask the mods to delete that post.

So to change the thread, has anyone ever actually been involved with building buildings for black US organizations? I wanna actually hear about how the process goes.

lol, nice try kiddo but if you have anything to do with the feds you have a pay grade or a civilian equivalent pay scale.

This isn't fucking burger king where every nigger makes a variable hourly wage.

Research your topic more before LARPing.

You want to know why you'd be working on a pay grade junior? Because even "Black budget organizations" don't like to randomly piss away money that isn't accounted for and being on a pay grade simplifies that process.

i don't know, but i imagine the building process would be somewhat transparent, accomplished through shell companies and the like

To be fair he could just be a more indirect Hitman who is kept off pay tabs.
That would just make it shitteir though because it's more than likely smaller companies now, and he's not as professional as he sounds.

I have no idea honestly. All the real pipe hittin niggers i've seen just seem to be hard working Rangers and Marines with no connections who end up working privately and get recruited.

no, nobody really knows about this other than my team

would also be interested is this, the logistics of this are always interesting, like how they fly all the people back and forth from Area 51

I do not work for a black budget organization. I have a private contract with a contractor who gets assignments from black budget organizations. Way to act like you know everything though.

i'm not and that's why i feel comfortable posting here

I like to think the general outline would be done, then the workers would be stopped and fired, because they were told that the base they were building was just some mining building that's 8 floors or so underground and then they bring in people who actually know what they're building and are doing it for the payment before the final touches and actual top secret equipment are brought in and set up by a team of people hired specifically for this although maybe I'm just thinking too hard.

If I were a spy for another country I would narrow down my search results for a family within the past 20 years, then keep narrowing it to a flat tire being the cause, and estimate the rest of the details to try finding out who was connected to politics and why they were wanted dead, if you're truly concerned about safety you should know people go to lengths that far to find these things out. I'm tellign you man delete that post.

I heard they don't fly people they use underground train tunnels, after all if you have alien equipment that needs absolute attending to and the aliens just finished their shift you need to get there quick before a chain reaction occurs.
Which is why I recommend you delete that post.

google is your friend but you already know that dontcha

No, I think you probably just nailed it, user.

Thanks.

Boy that'll be the day. Might as well recruit assassins from the Crips and Bloods at that rate.

Consider this. How many people connected to the Clintons died mysteriously and how many of those went unnoticed? Pretty much zero which is how you can tell OP is full of shit. When high profile people get offed it always looks suspicious as fuck and even a car accident would be noticed because people who get assassinated get it when shit is going down not after the fact years later.

OP is a faggot larper until he gives out something more specific than little Timmy's first Holla Forums roleplay.

Trust me, nobody gives a shit about this and it doesn't really connect with anything.

No they fly most of the workers on unmarked jets, i remember seeing this when i still had cable. Though they probably do use other means for transporting big guys

You highly overestimate the competence of the governmen, friend. Also i already stated at least twice that i don't kill high profile people

which makes you … IRRELEVANT … goodbye

Report submitted, I hope you're behind 7 proxies and 3 North Korean VPNs kiddo because your ass is going to jail once Jim releases the logs.

That's a pretty bad way of trying to take heat off the issue you brought up.
Low level people sure but my point is higher people.

hi i'm Sam Hyde and welcome to my FBI visit

which issue?
The tunnels thing seems legit. I remember conspiritards going on about a special drill to make tunnels like that that worked at a high speed, but funny enough i never see it brought up anymore. You can't trust and of this info but it's interesting it got memory holed

It's brought up multiple times.

You don't belong here nigger

not that user, but just submitted another tip to maybe make it get more attention because of your faggotry

it isn't crime when the government does it, goy

yes, it is. why do you think the CIA structures everything they do around the principle of plausible deniability? i think you are LARPing now, tbh.

well here's what will happen, guy
or

These organizations are not your friend, user.

i know that, nigtardo

so what do you think would happen if i were investigated? that's assuming anyone in this thread actually filed a report and totally didn't just post the same screenshots saved under 4fag file names

Sure thing, lad.

Do you find the experience of architecting things something amusing in the way that you would do it pro bono, if lets say, it would generate some lulz?

oh yeah. I'd do the fun parts for free, the girl meat meme is getting to me too

Ever hurt anyone as part of your job? Any regrets that you're comfortable with sharing?

read the thread before asking a question, nigger

I see, and what is stopping you from working on such delightful things, while idle?

Don't you have a small notebook on your pocket all the time to take notes of important ideas?

yes see

i regret not being more loyal or whatever because i would like to be a hard pipe hitting CIA guy tracking down Bane in exotic locations around the world

be nice this thread is a no bully zone, though he should've read the thread

Nice larping.

The only way you could do such things is if you're a hike away from the blacksite, wherever the fuck that its.

I mean, if you flew regularly to danger zones, I don't think you would use such methods.

i work and have hobbies

I keep notepad open on my laptop to jot down things, why?

I see, and what do you think about democracy, lad?

they routinely overthrow democratically elected governments, user. silly question tbh

in reference to the torture? I mean we have locations set up and checked to do these things and clean up afterward. It's not like it's out in the open, but we don't need to be on a super secret base to rough someone up.

I don't go to "danger zones". I work exclusively in the US. This is why you read the thread

nice webms

It's the reason these jobs exist and the reason we will always get away with it. Democracy doesn't work with a population that's divided both demographically and ideologically.

Yep. I think torture is your coverup story to make people stop asking questions, or to deceive the listener.

But its the government that's creating those things in society, lol, since the black panthers.

Soooo, if I piss people off in the government, there's a small chance that I wake up in your waterboarding bench?

the government that was elected democratically?

Fuck yeah MKU.

Is the cleptocracy that represents politics today legitimated by what exactly?

A bunch of cammo dudes running around and making people scary?

Some bombings on foreign countries that probably doesn't even exist?

Someone else saying what's good for people in other countries and what's not?

you can ask me questions, i obviously have things to hide though

Silly user, i would never waterboard you as i do not like getting wet.

Exactly, people let this shit happen. The merchant only sell things the goyim buy. Plus at any point ya'll are welcome to commence 1776 again but you won't.

more like massive suppression operations to make sure things like the above do not happen, which again, you allow to happen

i'm pretty disappointed that this thread is still going tbh fam. OP hasn't been here for a while now

Do you like to party, mr. CIAnigger?

Or large crowds and loud music make you nervous?

It's too mainstream, I know.

Like red team and blue team?

i drink alone, so no

more like make me irritated

no it's just a hassle and it's boring , the marble thing is something i came up with to avoid that kind of shit

It's just making people passive bugmen

Well, I bet that if you make someone breathe manually through some fancy drug, and say that you have the antidote, and if the person fall asleep the subject might actually die, you may get the results before going to bed or even before the change of shifts in whoever is babysitting the terrorist.

That's a lot of trouble even if i am trying to get information which i usually am not doing. All you need to do is make it clear that i will either kill them or make them wish they were dead if i don't the information, and then they give it up.
oh user, so naive

Do you hear the voices?

So, no signs of paranoia.

So far nobody has ever eaten some of those marble things?

top kek, you're programming subjects to snitch others inside the US territory?

What keep you going through the days?

I bet there's something that you're looking for.

Wait a second.

Is that thing something that the AA doesn't want to have its hands on, and they actually need someone to do that for them?

How the fuck can I create a private force and get contracts?

no

Oh yeah i'm sure they swallowed some. It's a psychological thing though, they don't want to swallow them

i'm not really involved with any of that
i'm not depressed
this is pathetic as fuck but i have been looking for a cute twink/trap to keep as a sex slave, i've been using imageboards too long

start working for private military i guess

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/the-real-story-of-baghdads-bloody-sunday-403014.html

Don't you think something was signalizing the contractors to kill those civilians? First target was a dermatologist and its apprentice.

The way the panopticon is staged, it ain't that hard to assume that someone would not be staging some mega psyops to keep the country stable, even if it means to program some people to do wierd shit when they need a media circus.

Probably you need some more money for more expensive hookers, and better cocaine. Probably.

Hm… Those guys only hire people with those fancy resumés, full of warcrimes and sad stories.

could be, i don't know

It's not even that hard to "program" somebody. Trauma-based "programming" is super easy and it can be like lighting a fuse if you do it right with the right person. Also assume all media is a psyop because it probably is at some level, or it's acting as one

there's a huge difference between hookers and a sex toy, user

true probably, i knew a guy which is how i got in

Is it true that the contractors and public servants are very dissatisfied with the U.S.A government due to the corruptions that stop them from working 100% efficient?

Thats sad.

Sure thing. What's your favorite nasheed?

Only if you can't dump a body.

I see.

I am always dissatisfied with how the government organizations are run. It's why i stopped working for the military after my first contract. This kind of work is much more high speed low drag compared to dealing with like Army SHARP tier nonsense all day long, but i know the people in my outfit who deal with the government people directly are always annoyed as fuck with how they act. Personally i often find myself wondering "well x seems to be the goal so why don't we just do y and get it over with". On the rare occasion when i'm face to face with an actual CIA nigger they're always so uppity and "professional" and act like we're the ones who are expected to fuck up for some reason. Even though if we fuck up we lose contracts. If they fuck up they MIGHT get scolded.

i don't listen to sand nigger music

You just don't want to deal with hookers though. Either you have to deal with a body or treat them nice, it's really not worth it honestly

Don't you see a scenario where all this technological paraphernalia that you guys have been using in those so called covert operations would be used to coerce those same corrupt g-mans that today rule the country?

I mean, just imagine some technology that could interfere in those subjects thoughts, it would be possible to program those subjects to do anything.

user, i'm sure it's already a total mess. Look at fucking John McCain and tell me that man isn't a complete puppet. Obama too, that uppity nigger is barely human.

I am glad that I don't have nigger in my work. I never work with a nigger before but have met them and guess what happened?

What is the types of person in US government that we should avoid?

in what sense?

So… you only keep tabs on radicalized white supremacists and lone wolfs?

What the fuck they were trying to do with Hillary Clinton, remember about the rumors about her health, she looked like she was shaky, don't you think?

Uh…business and politic.

i don't keep tabs on anyone honestly, i personally don't give a shit what anyone is up to other than the entertainment value of something like Las Vegas

The Clintons are so weird because they seem to have so much power yet also be puppets at the same time.

Well then either avoid them as much as possible, pay your taxes and lie low, or get in with them. I can't really tell you an archetype to avoid

So… What about the aliens?

Ever heard about private companies getting into the crash sites before everyone else?

user, UFO's are real. the fallacy is in thinking that UFO's are alien technology. it's human technology

Damn, why so skeptical?

pretty much all of the alien/UFO lore is entirely fabricated, you don't need to be a big guy to know this either

What projects do these people you have survieled layed witness to? Bluebeam? Atacama sub milimeter array? Nukes being fake? Russian hacking being complete bullshit? All known computer hardware being backdoored? The collusion between antifa and the united states government/cianiggers? Any or all of the above?

UFO's are fake. Holograms are real though faggot.

occam's razor

I've been party to protecting a pizza delivery operation. That's about the most conspiratorial thing i've been involved in other than the chemicals in the water

You are a shitty larper then.

cheese pizza?

Can you describe the pizza delivery operation?

Did it involve deep sea diving?

Maybe, but you know how authorities feel when they can't control the situation. They would try to deny everything one way or another, with a story that the person would believe or not.

So… what's the most probable theory? The one you already know, something that denies everything, or just something more shady and wierd?

Never watched Immediate contacts of the third kind?

Can the subject get high on those things, or they're just to make them sleep before they get v&? Or the third option, a slow and very painful death due to the stealth effect of the chemicals your labs developed, that could also be seen as the manifestation of a cancer or any other sickness?

T.gook cucked head quarters
Obviously the water poisoning would be the later manifesting as a sickness. Or just outright dumping a disease into the water.

alright i'm going to beat off and then go to sleep, ask whatever you want now and i'll try to answer before i go to sleep

Yes, it was pretty obviously child trafficking. This was back a while when i was working for an older outfit doing more security. We were with about 7 kids and 2 women on private flight and a bus ride afterward. Honestly couldn't tell you why the fuck we were there to begin with. I don't know what they expected to happen to these people/kids. Anyway what was strange is the kids didn't utter a single word the entire day. It was unsettling when my buddy said something to me and i noticed it too. They looked either foreign or from rural areas if you know what i mean.

no

no it's a mass thing meant to turn you into a boring autistic faggot who doesn't read the thread

I drank the water in US and got very sick so I don't know if it is because that I am not american or there's some chemicals in the water that keep them unfrozen.

Getting ready to clock out agent smith?

Nighty night.

And remember, spree killing is the best way to suicide.

The chair don't lie.

what inspired you to make this shitty larp thread?

Did you carry the guns on the plane?

LARP threads are the best.

Usually their struggle is real.

That was cringey except for the ending, that was hilarious.

Is that really it? Alright, i'll do this again this week maybe and trip so there's no confusion

sure is

yes

What type of the gun you carried on the plane?

your thread started off as a good LARP, now it's too obvious that is what it is. i thought you were legitimate at first until about here
now with the whole pizza party shit it's obvious you're a retard who doesn't even know the slightest about clandestine operations or the intelligence community