So b whats been your experience with online dating websites...

So \b\ whats been your experience with online dating websites. So far Ive only gotten 3 girls to respond out of about 25. Is this normal or am I just ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAC_(company)#Businesses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Diller
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit out

nigger if youre not gonna contribute just dage and move on.

None, because, I don't date. I'm not interested in paying for her lunch today. Most women today are absolute trash, even more so on dating sites.

bait

slow af site off by one

Try this trick just for fun:

Post a generally vapid profile with a picture of some studly guy. SEE how many responses you get.

Any of the few times I tried dating sites many years ago, any correspondence I struck up ended abruptly when I provided a picture.

I gave up. Haven't dated in like 7 years.

It's a mess, they all are. Dating sites seem to be a cesspit of uninhibited crazies or attention seekers. It's a joke, and it's on me because i failed.

You sound like a bummer to be around

I've got a girl I met on OkC on her way to my place right now

Honestly it looks like single moms or fatties, some legit girls and those are the ones I message. Rn Im talking with a songle mom smh

nigger

sourpuss

iop

ghgh

Met up with this chick, came inside, then outie

This.

I know a girl that uses POF to hook up with a guy till they leave her because of her medical problems. She basically cant have kids and needs to be fully supported. So she just slutts it up on dating sites. I took her traveling with me because i felt sorry for her but after getting to know her more i understand why guys leave her. It's not her medical problems, that can be solved by cash basically "surrogacy" also high cost medical shit. Thing is i can pay for it all but she picks shit men that cant even support themselves. So now i just watch her and other women wreak their lives by continuing picking shit partners. Don't give a shit anymore, let it all burn. That's what dating sites have done to me.

It's been my experience that online dating is for people who want to be in a relationship, who *think* they're ready for one, but aren't actually ready for one. Having said that, I haven't used any for at least 5 years so I might be out of the loop. Also, it artificially inflates girls egos because they only see the guys who want them, and are completely sheltered from the guys who don't want them

I made a profile on an Asian social service one time just for the lulz, I don't even remember the name, the entire interface was in Chinese characters so I was trying to use google translator as best I could to set up the profile. I'm an average white guy, not bad, not Chad, put up a pretty mediocre profile pic - write some short bio in English explaining I don't speak Chinese so anyone that contacts me needs to have a grasp of at least basic English. Get like 200 Chinese girls messaging me within the first day, most from like Flushing, NYC or other big gateway illegal chinese entry points. Unfortunately I don't live near NY, but for someone who does, it would be an all you can eat slant poon buffett.

The pussy trap exists solely to make you poor, miserable and neutered.

Made a profile, didn't post pic because think I'm ugly. Just left some info of what I like, things like anime, games and sports while leaving my messenger info. Nothing happened for a couple of weeks until I get a random message from some girl, thinking it's a prank. We exchange numbers and talk on the phone, things turn sexual pretty quick. Too lazy to type out all the details but I basically had the best sex of my life from some random girl who messaged me on PoF. That pussy was really wet and tight, she was a Latina who was thin with a nice ass, let me fuck her raw as well.

(((online dating)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAC_(company)#Businesses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Diller