What are your thoughts on rape?

what are your thoughts on rape?

Used to think it was cool. Now I have conditioned myself to think it's bad because I'm too much of a pussy to do it.

i endorse raping pedos

You're the alien. Isolated from society and fighting predator?

Raping OP is ok

rape is a social construct

who's the white guy in the pic? the vigilante who's going to lynch the nigger rapist?

sure i love RAPE
Respect women
Advocate for women's rights
Preach the ways of feminism
Educate the public about consent

as long as it's consensual

and self-sustaining

and make sure you use organic water based lube

projecting much pedo?

so, her bodyguard

um, no. that's the face any man would make if he had the chance to see tay tay walk by and get to stare at her sweet ass

That guy has the eye of the tiger.

she's a coalburning thoroughly kiked hollyjew whore

goddamn right, user

I agree, we should rape pedos

come n rape me boys

degenerates out

Everyone needs to be raped

I don't even think.

Is it rape if she starts to enjoy it halfway through?

Rape is a concept that existed because fathers never taught their daughters how to fuck someone up using cheap shots. You stick your god damn fingers into his eye sockets, he's gonna get off you and go limp immediately. you kick him in the balls hard enough to make him drop, he's not gonna keep going. Rape is a sick fetish and a sick mindset. but women have always been capable of stopping it, they just don't because they let it happen.

THIS

that is one abused vag

white knighted softly

All male on female rape should be legal
Now, with that said if her caregiver or guardian finds you then it is his right to kill you

but still should be legal to rape women

argue a stance that supports rape that isn't under the concept of "white-knighting" I wouldn't wanna be pushed down and had my anus torn apart. I don't know if you're into that. but uhh… I fricker no one likes that shit… and fricker if people weren't such god damn pussies about being able to cause harm to people that would wish to cause you harm, shit like rape wouldn't exist outside of date-rape drugs.

A very fitting term

Rape is only rape if the receiver still didn't like it or was mad at the giver when it was over.

no one cares about your diseased skanky thot

I am willing to consider a woman was raped if all her fingers were broken. Blocking ball kicks is easy.

that's where the problem is, women don't even try because victim mentality is used as a defense mechanism even when they use it aggressively… Look at feminism. what's they're entire stance? "woe is me" not "yo mother fuckers, look at me."

shut up, roastie
the issue here are the legions of feminist cunts who are just using the rape issue as a weapon of shame and control.
that's all feminists care about: power and control and they will use any physical, legal, or socially violent tactic they can to ensure the destruction of men.

I am this poster:

deal with it.

If we had men willing to be fathers with a stern hand that explains how the world works and explain exactly why you need to stand up for yourself. We'd just have a bunch of dudes to kick it with. I don't give a fuck about the feminists because there's nothing that can stop their cancer except being better men to teach our daughters to be better women.

defeatist faggot. feminists lose their power when people stop taking them seriously.

Enjoy being paranoid, meninist-in-denial

Someone gets it

to be clear, relying solely on educating future generations of women is too slow and destined to fail, as feminist indoctrination occurs on an incomparably wider scale.

and has the full support of State and academia

they thrive off attention…. You see, when you stop giving it credibility it dies down. You can't fight with insanity. You have to cast it aside and teach eveyone else a better mindset that beats them throughout the test of time.

You from cuckchan, incel meninist?

It's all funded by (((them)))

to be clear, I'm amending my thought pattern…. I didn't mean "there's nothing that defeats them"

I meant. Stop fighting their shit all together. just stop giving them the satisfaction… that's why they do what they do. Same thing with Holla Forumslocks. if you want to stop the dudes carrying torches in charlottessville… let them parade around on their own with no news coverage. that's how the government suppressed thoughts before the internet. now they use facebook to dissuade anyone from having genuine thoughts.

meep meep you prolly shouldn't do it tbh

your gynocentrism is embarrassing

your white knight is showing, user

It is a form of insanity that seeks confrontation and an audience. If you attempt to ignore it, it will seek out an alternative means to obtain it. We have seen recently how feminists sided with Islam. This was not done for ideological reasons, but to appear more menacing and to place themselves in the spotlight.

Yep, definitely from cuckchan
Go back, meninist

fuck off jew

Nice trying to subtle call out without "samefag"

Wrong, bitch.

listen… the entire conflict is an attempt to draw attention from both sides. there's nothing they live for. anti-fa and facism… it's a game of cosplay where it feels like they are part of something real. at the end of the day it doesn't matter if they're just slinging words. someone wants to make a difference…. start arming large quantities of people with guns. but the fact of the matter is, if you just do what you can to teach your children the right way to understand real ideologies instead of going to work and letting your kids learn how to think from the institutionalized education and media, it won't ever change. black people aren't dumb, they're in poverty and have a culture that hasn't died through the years yet. give it another 20 years and the stupid shit that gets idolized will die. cuz I've met intelligent black men and women. being in poverty through generations makes a hard mentality to break as the fact of the matter is, parents provide the most important information that is learned. You got lucky, born out of poverty or without the lingering mental defects due to a lifestyle that is focused more on surviving than thinking.
fuckin moron
mongaloid that
aint even got a thought at system
that could possibly change the rhythm
life's been kickin, you're a drone
that bought into
the ideology that
your voice individually makes a difference
if you're gonna say it
based off of half-information
and a biased lingo
followed by the men that
have no concept of reality
Wanna kill the jew industry
make something
just to get riches
that might change the place you living
mom and dad's basement
aint that place where you change it
if you gonna rip into me with
half-baked disses
I'll go ahead and tear you apart
so how's asshole feel now?
after I put the pen, to your lame-ass head
you can ride my dick, cuz it's the best you'll get.

you're a retard

Not in fantasy, not so hot in reality.

you're so witty.

Hurts like a sonofabitch.

Raping is a perfectly healthy male hobby

sorry to break it to you, literal nigger, but there are scientifically-proven differences in intelligence between the races and whites are at the top, niggers at the bottom.
the best niggers can do is borrow from our superior ideology of genetics and breed for intelligence within your own group, and also for lighter skin niggers, so that maybe in a few millennial you will be as white and intelligent as us. except you won't

tl;dr

So, in the the past you would have thought it was cool if I sodomized you against your will?

I wish someone would rape me like this

Early and often?

nice

If you rape prepare to get raped..
That or you best hope your game is strong enough that you victim calms the fuck down and actually gets into it.

Either way it is a gamble and you will most likely end up in jail getting bedroom eyes from the big black dude named Bubbles.. unless you find that one freak who actually likes it.
Honestly, I have coincided raping someone at some fully aware that there is a very very very slim chance that I might actually get away with it.
I might actually try it one day when I am sick of living but not today..