Colin Powell Says Israel Has 200 Nukes In Leaked Email

Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell alleged that Israel has a nuclear arsenal of 200 warheads, a thorny subject that Israel never comments on, according to an email that Russian hackers leaked earlier this week.

Israel is not a signatory of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and maintains a policy of nuclear ambiguity, refusing to speak about its rumored nuclear arsenal and never even going as far as to admit that it has possession of nuclear weapons.

But Powell may have given away the size of Israel’s nuclear arsenal. Speaking to Democratic party donor Jeffrey Leeds about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to the U.S. Congress focusing on the Iranian nuclear deal, he wrote that Iran would never use a nuclear weapon if it was able to develop one. He then stated that Israel has hundreds of nukes and Washington thousands, suggesting that such firepower would deter any Iranian action.

“Negotiators can’t get what he (Netanyahu) wants. Anyway, Iranians can’t use one if they finally make one. The boys in Tehran know Israel has 200, all targeted on Tehran, and we have thousands,” he allegedly wrote.

“As Akmdinijad (sic) [said]: ‘What would we do with one? Polish it?’ I have spoken publicly about both NK (North Korea) and Iran. We’ll blow up the only thing they care about—regime survival. Where, how would they even test one?” he said, referring to the former Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Hacker group DCLeaks, which has reported links to Russian intelligence, released a slew of emails from Powell Wednesday, which were subsequently reviewed by U.S. foreign policy blog LobeLog. Powell’s aides have confirmed the veracity of the leaked emails. The four-star U.S. general went on to publicly support the Iranian nuclear deal, saying that “it’s a pretty good deal.”

Netanyahu was a vocal opponent of the Iranian nuclear deal, believing that it could accelerate the country’s path towards developing a nuclear weapon through the releasing of millions of dollars in funds previously held back by an international sanctions regime placed on Tehran’s economy. Iran’s conservative leadership regularly threatens Israel with destruction.

The nuclear deal, signed between Iran and world powers, traded a pulling back of Iran’s nuclear program for a lifting of the sanctions on its economy. Some in the Israeli elite believe that the money that Iran will receive through the lifting of sanctions will be circulated to finance its proxy groups that are at conflict with Israel, such as Lebanese Shiite militant group Hezbollah and Palestinian militant group Hamas in Gaza.

ne wsweek.com/colin-powell-says-israel-has-200-nukes-leaked-email-499192

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pvhKO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And stop banning me for not archiving my links you newfag mod. Nowhere in the rules does it say link archival is mandatory.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You really missed the memo about why we archive, didn't you? Reported you fucking faggot.

Whay excuse do you have to not use a simple, free, fast easy tool to protect yourself and others on this site?

KYS you giddy little newfag

Anyway, no shit Israel has nukes up the ass. The fuck do you think the kikes are even alive still for?

You fucking kike tier mongrel.

Also

Top fucking kek lad.

Im not joking at all when I say

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND DONT COME BACK

shut it down

>>>/reddit/

archive.is/pvhKO here

Does this confirm the Samson Option?

Or is this more bluffing?

At least break your links you faggot

kek

It's not exactly news, and nothing will change. Fucking Jimmy Carter said the same a couple years back and no one gave a fuck. The United States will continue its policy of ambiguity and violations of Symington and NPT. Just two days ago, U.S. signed onto another $38 billion of military aid to Israel.

that's a big stockpile

KILL YOURSELF DIPSHIT!

UUUU

Daily reminder: websites collect referral outbound data and collect IP data from 8ch. Always archive links please. Archiving the links protects the integrity and privacy of the users on 8ch.

gotta kill goyi'm all.

and polite sage, no archive.

daily reminder

if you want an archive, do it yourself

you are demanding somebody do something for you

do it yourself and stop complaining

Well, even If i did archive it. The link to the archive would get lost in the bulk of the text, people would probably still be clicking on the link of OP's text. I would have to make an entire new thread just for the sake of changing one little link. If everyboy was doing that, we would have tons of duplicate threads with just one link in difference. That is not high utility hosting, its not high utility communication, its not pleasant, its not fun and its certainly not a good way to deplete the time and effort of the community.

No. The conclusion is simple. Archive or GTFO.

Non-archived news-article threads should get deleted on a systematic basis.

>>>/gaschamber/

See goyim nukes are real and Israel has them. It's Collin Powell saying it. Validated by the media bringing this newest revelation to the public. These hacking stories are also real.

it takes like 10 seconds you worthless nigger

archive.is/pvhKO

Of course the entire website is a well-financed project. There's no other compelling reason or license for this place to exist. In fact, once you poke around a bit, it becomes quite reasonable that most popular successful things on the net have been projects, usually for the purpose of making people think or identify a certain way; I think they call it 'divide and conquer'.

The worst part is there are few places to discuss such high level social concepts.

What happens when they inevitably attempt to supersede their father, the perceived authority?

If you're so insistent on not archiving links, just remove the http:// or spoiler part of the link so it doesn't link but can be copypasted without removing a space.

This one makes a pretty good case that the Iron Dome in Israel is a scam too.
youtube.com/watch?v=76Riu4Xg1q4

4U-238

Boosh.

Bump.

This is a worthwhile topic and a mediocre OP. Should a new thread be made?

That picture always reminds me of THIS picture.